May 01, 2024, 01:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 324022 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: November 13, 2008, 06:34:23 PM »

I am wondering what they plan on asking LP for lie detector? I am curious, are they insinuating he--or someone with the team--planted the evidence? Any ideas, anyone?

I can't think why Lenny would plant evidence knowing it's going to be tested....
And putting the black water divers in harms way because of ego...
Le does believe it thou, JMO

Oh, please let me clarify. I am certainly not insinuating that I believe he planted any evidence. Sorry if I even made it seem that way. I don't believe that. I was just wondering if LE thinks that? I just couldn't imagine why they want to give him a lie detector test, that's all.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1441 on: November 13, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »

how can they say that with certainty without looking at it closer?

"There was no bones located there,'' Nieves added.   How can they say this when eye witnesses are saying otherwise?!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: November 13, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »

I am wondering what they plan on asking LP for lie detector? I am curious, are they insinuating he--or someone with the team--planted the evidence? Any ideas, anyone?

I can't think why Lenny would plant evidence knowing it's going to be tested....

LE has never said he planted evidence.  They want to know why media knew before them of a find?  Media was camped out since early AM.  Secondly, they want to know what he knows and how he knows it.
Media knew because they were there.  LE knew of the search in advance they could have been there as well.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1443 on: November 13, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »

hello, i think every one is intitled to there opinion on TM &LP but all i have to say is who's here and who isnt?? i dont care if he does get media as long as he looks for CAYLEE it is about her and people keep forgetting that!!!

AMEN Girl!!!....it's all about Caylee......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: November 13, 2008, 06:35:34 PM »

I'm posting this picture  because of the cooler ,she has one with wheels.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1445 on: November 13, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »

I think we're dealing with awhole lot of ego's here...jmo
Tater, I think I've seen that avi somewhere else. do you happen to have a SpongeBob one...with beer?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: November 13, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES

How are we coming on a "Bravo" monkey Brandi?  This post is very deserving of one.
Amen to you Sunny!

Agreed, on both counts.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: November 13, 2008, 06:36:40 PM »

Oh heck yeah.  What the divers were doing was clearly visible and the throngs of media were everywhere watching.  LE lied about that and even went so far as to allude that they were unaware of the search.  LP did nothing wrong and the search team even stopped when they thought they may have found evidence. 
LE has never said he planted evidence.  They want to know why media knew before them of a find?  Media was camped out since early AM.  Secondly, they want to know what he knows and how he knows it.

Plus Murt's site was up live, so media could have also gotten word from his site as well.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: November 13, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »

how can they say that with certainty without looking at it closer?

"There was no bones located there,'' Nieves added.   How can they say this when eye witnesses are saying otherwise?!

I know, and this is not Aruba

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: November 13, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

Oh, please let me clarify. I am certainly not insinuating that I believe he planted any evidence. Sorry if I even made it seem that way. I don't believe that. I was just wondering if LE thinks that? I just couldn't imagine why they want to give him a lie detector test, that's all.

Hope you didn't take it the wrong way.
Just gave my opinion on it, that's all.
Isn't that what you wanted, other opinions?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: November 13, 2008, 06:37:54 PM »

I found the post i was thinking about with Chuck. My bad, he MET Dennis and Sherri from KFN:

Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28       on: September 22, 2008, 03:14:18 PM
I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: November 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

Media knew because they were there.  LE knew of the search in advance they could have been there as well.

Oh heck yeah.  What the divers were doing was clearly visible and the throngs of media were everywhere watching.  LE lied about that and even went so far as to allude that they were unaware of the search.  LP did nothing wrong and the search team even stopped when they thought they may have found evidence.

<reposting because I screwed up the quotes>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: November 13, 2008, 06:38:13 PM »

After the news conf. I am in shock. This search as well as the last was all over the news, I got the impression that we're supposed to believe LE was unaware of it. No way.

Whatever LP's motive for taking the lead on this is admirable in my eyes. There is no glory unless her remains are found, most people would have closed shop after the weekend fiasco, yet he ponied up for more critical analysis from anybody and everybody.

If LE knows for certain Caylee is unrecoverable, then say so. But to hear of grown men crying when they thought they had finally found a child makes me feel that their hearts are in the right place and I would be begging them to help me find my child or grandchild.

For good measure, I despise the whole evil A family, I despise the red herring , the new Caylee sighting. Duh, what moron could possibly think she'd be happily having teats at the fast food joint while half of Orlando is at the river looking for her .
j

Agree,  MizJay---In my eyes, Leonard Padilla is an honorable man--maybe the only honorable man involved here.  It appeared to me that Vlad the Impaler was allowed to direct the search over the weekend, dictate when it ended, provided facilities for training and made sure everyone partied at the Tabu Club before the search.  Another thing, how could the police say there were bones and then say there were no bones?  How could it be that people, Murt for one, said the police took evidence and the police say they took nothing. How could they determine in 15 minutes that the find was not significant?  The answer?  They did and they couldn't.

There are two stories as to whether or not Tes searched the river at Blanchard Park.  One is that they searched it with side sonar and Miller knows every lump and bump.  the other story is that it was not searched because it was not on the police list as a place of interest. Take your pick.

This has become a fight over turf.  No one has made a thorough search for this child anywhere that might get results and it seems that most of the people involved are either covering up something, trying to make names for themselves, or protecting their turf.   

I hope Padilla continues with the divers tomorrow.  I'm willing to support his team in anyway I can with food, etc. 

Good Post!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: November 13, 2008, 06:38:16 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

"God dont like ugly"
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: November 13, 2008, 06:38:38 PM »

Ditto! This search was well publicized with the media waiting with baited breath to scoop anything up...JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: November 13, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »

Fox reporting that LE wants LP to take a polygraph.

Looks like that charmer Dennis Milstead from Kidfinders is back to cause problems.

I think the defence is dictating the the direction of the investigation and ... the Orlando "powers that be" are bowing.

Janet
______

STEVE THOMAS - LEAD DETECTIVE - JONBENET RAMSEY CASE.

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

If LE does not bow to Jose Baez's demands ... Judge Strickland will.  Remember the judge who only denied one out of the eleven motions requested by the defence.

Janet

______

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAKES NEW DEMANDS

Casey Anthony's defense attorney made more demands Thursday in the case against Casey. Jose Baez says the jail is unfairly forbidding him from bringing his laptop computer into the jail to work on the case. He wants a judge to order the jail to allow him to do it, but the jail says that is against its policy.

Baez also wants all the paperwork associated with the forensic testing that the FBI did in the case and to personally inspect the hairs that the FBI tested.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT 

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: November 13, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES

How are we coming on a "Bravo" monkey Brandi?  This post is very deserving of one.
Amen to you Sunny!

Agreed, on both counts.

Thank you for the Diet Coke earlier, I drank one of those big ones, bigger than large, I think Im gonna die  drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1457 on: November 13, 2008, 06:39:07 PM »

I'm posting this picture  because of the cooler ,she has one with wheels.

Didn't the cooler we saw on the shore today belong to the divers? I'm pretty sure I saw them taking stuff out of it.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: November 13, 2008, 06:39:19 PM »

Hope you didn't take it the wrong way.
Just gave my opinion on it, that's all.
Isn't that what you wanted, other opinions?

Yep! That is what I wanted. Thanks! And, nope. I didn't take it wrong. I did just want to clarify what I thought, though, lest it be misinterpreted...that can happen when emotions are high. Smile
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: November 13, 2008, 06:40:07 PM »

I want to ask you all this.......

If Leanord Padilla is the mediawhore that everyone is making him out to be then why is it when he was asked on NATIONAL FOX NEWS(and I watched and listened to this live) about the bone finding did he say,

"That is the first I have heard about that. I don't know where that came from."

If he really wanted to plant evidence on himself or try to whore himself out to the media then why would he say that and not be like

"Yes that is correct bones were found"

I don't think he is trying to whore himself out at all. I do not know who Murt is but I have to wonder if the LE people know about him streaming this search live. Anyone can go online and watch that. There have been over 3,000 people that are going on his page to watch that so who is to say that the media didn't find out that way?

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.