May 01, 2024, 03:07:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 324104 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1460 on: November 13, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »

I'm considering that the diabolical Assthonys planted this bag of bones and Caylee might actually be right near by. It all looks too suspicious. Weighted down, toys, doll, yanno.

Once the bag of bones are discovered, that's it for that area... no more searches there. Nothing to see here folks - move along.

i have often heard... the best place for a body...is where the area has already been checked... and cleared.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: November 13, 2008, 06:40:24 PM »

IRISHBOXFAN
No the dog tags are Brandon Snows (I think that's his name) she dated him briefly AFTER Caylee was born for a short period of time--These photos were taken when she was dating him

Do you have a link for confirmation that these tags belonged to BS ... Casey "dated" several "men in uniform" ...

No link

I was reading all her myspace entries and followed their "romance"---In all the pics of her prior to dating him no dogtags were photographed--when she started dating him we got pics of her with the dog tags---when they broke up no more pics of the dog tags

Thanks ... I also read her myspace from the beginning ... I know that her and BS had a very "intimate" relationship ... however she made several additional references to other military men in a "personal" way .... GOSH DARN IT ... The one thing I wish I would have done is print her MySpace Pages ... gggrrrr

Yeah from reading her entries to him she had the hots for one of his friends but it seemed that guy would never get in touch with her! LOL! I laughed my butt off over that one because at least one guy was smart enough not to fall for her

Plus she never hooked up with Hawkins so that's why I'm confident it was BS dogtags
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: November 13, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »

Destiny, what are your thoughts now, can you share???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1463 on: November 13, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »

If today's find is actually "nothing" ... I wish LE would not have been so quick to make a statement saying so .... I wish they would have just keep it quiet and only said as much as ... we have sent "potential evidence" to the labs for testing ... then left the Ant's squirm for awhile to see if they would have coughed up some real info! 

Very well said Invision....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: November 13, 2008, 06:43:03 PM »

I think we're dealing with awhole lot of ego's here...jmo
Tater, I think I've seen that avi somewhere else. do you happen to have a SpongeBob one...with beer?

Nope!Do I look like I'd wear square pants?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: November 13, 2008, 06:43:15 PM »

Monkeys take a deep breath, splash cold water on your face.
Realize this the reports are that now this isnt a crime scene, the one CSI officer I hear quoted said it was a Padilla side show scene.
Never mind all that crap.
Remember there are pros out there that can dtermine very quickly if remains are human or not. They say in this case they are not even close and there is no crime scene.
Whatever the truth is or Murt beibng 90% sure he Pailla are not experts.
Why was the bag down there, some cruel hoax maybe.
But we have not heard the end of this yet.

But any nut out there that plants potential evidence as a joke or pr stunt should look at heavy jail time.
That should be looked at after they find caylee, and I hope they do.
LP who says he truly wants to help, will decide how he does that.
Remember always use your spider sense.

Thanks Dana!  I often forget you are also LE 

Dana you are LE? Now I know why you sound like my dad when you talk...I thought it was just all the radio you do, but you are a legal eagle too! 
(Not sayin you sound like my Dad to insinuate age, saying it to insinuate the lengo you use when speaking during your show and on here.  My Dad is the Sherrif one county from where I live...he is only 41 so he is not old either.) 
Keep talking Dana..I want to hear more of the LE perspective!

sound like your dad ?
41 old ??

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1466 on: November 13, 2008, 06:45:06 PM »

I want to ask you all this.......

If Leanord Padilla is the mediawhore that everyone is making him out to be then why is it when he was asked on NATIONAL FOX NEWS(and I watched and listened to this live) about the bone finding did he say,

"That is the first I have heard about that. I don't know where that came from."

If he really wanted to plant evidence on himself or try to whore himself out to the media then why would he say that and not be like

"Yes that is correct bones were found"

I don't think he is trying to whore himself out at all. I do not know who Murt is but I have to wonder if the LE people know about him streaming this search live. Anyone can go online and watch that. There have been over 3,000 people that are going on his page to watch that so who is to say that the media didn't find out that way?

Wait a minute.......LP said no bones?! OMG I am in the Twilight Zone!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1467 on: November 13, 2008, 06:45:08 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

If it's turned off - no ping.  Yes she could have.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: November 13, 2008, 06:45:19 PM »

Monkeys take a deep breath, splash cold water on your face.
Realize this the reports are that now this isnt a crime scene, the one CSI officer I hear quoted said it was a Padilla side show scene.
Never mind all that crap.
Remember there are pros out there that can dtermine very quickly if remains are human or not. They say in this case they are not even close and there is no crime scene.
Whatever the truth is or Murt beibng 90% sure he Pailla are not experts.
Why was the bag down there, some cruel hoax maybe.
But we have not heard the end of this yet.

But any nut out there that plants potential evidence as a joke or pr stunt should look at heavy jail time.
That should be looked at after they find caylee, and I hope they do.
LP who says he truly wants to help, will decide how he does that.
Remember always use your spider sense.

Thanks Dana!  I often forget you are also LE 

Dana you are LE? Now I know why you sound like my dad when you talk...I thought it was just all the radio you do, but you are a legal eagle too! 
(Not sayin you sound like my Dad to insinuate age, saying it to insinuate the lengo you use when speaking during your show and on here.  My Dad is the Sherrif one county from where I live...he is only 41 so he is not old either.) 
Keep talking Dana..I want to hear more of the LE perspective!

sound like your dad ?
41 old ??

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: November 13, 2008, 06:46:18 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

If it's turned off - no ping.  Yes she could have.

Yup.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: November 13, 2008, 06:46:33 PM »

I just want to clarify why I am upset with Tim Miller. I did not like the fact that he started bashing Leanord to the media the way he did. I mean Tim put him on full blast and has been since he left Florida. Thats my only thing. Its not making sense to me why Tim is acting that way with him.

LE seems to feel the same way about Leonard so Tim Miller isn't alone. 

I live in California and before this case I had never heard of Leonard Padilla.  He's getting a whole heck of alot of publicity from this case. 
I live in California also, and I never heard of him either.

I live in california also and never heard of either of them. they both are great at what they do. LP is a bounty hunter, obviously accustomed to dealing with the dregs of society, tough job, but his niche is secure. His personality is over the top , he doen't seem fazed whether someone likes him or not.
Tim M comes at this from a different perspective. he's held up as an icon of virtue, fiercely determined to help victims and the families, which he has many times.

Saint or sinner , all men and women have egos,  the scope of publicity from this case is huge but I don't think these last searches were solely for face time.

The murder of a small girl at the hands of her unrepentant mother is the reason both of these men have stepped the plate. Both men felt (feel) that they had the expertise to find her, so I don't think any of us can demonize one against the other at this point.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1471 on: November 13, 2008, 06:46:33 PM »

Oh, I totally agree that they are tripping over their own egos. 

Why it matters who finds Caylee, I can't understand.  LE has done a great investigative job; Tim conducted intensive searches.  If any part of either group did not do their best, they have their own consciences to overcome.  Since I think they did their best, they should gladly welcome that someone is keeping hope alive.

Leonard is unconventional. Perhaps that is one of the elements of contention.  He appears to be quite successful and wealthy enough to undertake such an event.  Quite frankly, some of the disenchantment with Lenny may be the old green-eyed beast of jealousy.

Several of the key players have lost sight of the purpose of this endeavor...to bring Caylee home.

Personally I'm tired of seeing the friction between all of these groups.  I think they are personalizing the journey and forgetting the destination.  Such a waste, a huge waste to see this become some sort of unnamed contest.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: November 13, 2008, 06:46:36 PM »

If Leanord Padilla is the mediawhore that everyone is making him out to be then why is it when he was asked on NATIONAL FOX NEWS(and I watched and listened to this live) about the bone finding did he say,

If he really wanted to plant evidence on himself or try to whore himself out to the media then why would he say that and not be like

I don't think he is trying to whore himself out at all. I do not know who Murt is but I have to wonder if the LE people know about him streaming this search live. Anyone can go online and watch that. There have been over 3,000 people that are going on his page to watch that so who is to say that the media didn't find out that way?

Yes, there have been thousands watching MURT's screen and Leonard made sure to give Murt special access to anything that was going on in Leonards searches.   
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: November 13, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »

Wait a minute.......LP said no bones?! OMG I am in the Twilight Zone!

Yes. They had him on the phone when they asked him. He called into the show.

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1474 on: November 13, 2008, 06:47:02 PM »

I'm considering that the diabolical Assthonys planted this bag of bones and Caylee might actually be right near by. It all looks too suspicious. Weighted down, toys, doll, yanno.

Once the bag of bones are discovered, that's it for that area... no more searches there. Nothing to see here folks - move along.
Very good point Rob.  I said a few days ago that I hope they have someone watching 24/7 for tampering.
Also, why would Lee make a presence twice today, but not at any of the vigils lately? 

Why if NaJame wanted LP to take a lie detecting test does he not set up a private neutral party to administer, why does the LE have to be the ones to do it?

WHY IS THIS INVESTIGATION SOUNDING BACKWARDS NOW?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: November 13, 2008, 06:47:54 PM »

After the news conf. I am in shock. This search as well as the last was all over the news, I got the impression that we're supposed to believe LE was unaware of it. No way.

Whatever LP's motive for taking the lead on this is admirable in my eyes. There is no glory unless her remains are found, most people would have closed shop after the weekend fiasco, yet he ponied up for more critical analysis from anybody and everybody.

If LE knows for certain Caylee is unrecoverable, then say so. But to hear of grown men crying when they thought they had finally found a child makes me feel that their hearts are in the right place and I would be begging them to help me find my child or grandchild.

For good measure, I despise the whole evil A family, I despise the red herring , the new Caylee sighting. Duh, what moron could possibly think she'd be happily having teats at the fast food joint while half of Orlando is at the river looking for her .
j

Agree,  MizJay---In my eyes, Leonard Padilla is an honorable man--maybe the only honorable man involved here.  It appeared to me that Vlad the Impaler was allowed to direct the search over the weekend, dictate when it ended, provided facilities for training and made sure everyone partied at the Tabu Club before the search.  Another thing, how could the police say there were bones and then say there were no bones?  How could it be that people, Murt for one, said the police took evidence and the police say they took nothing. How could they determine in 15 minutes that the find was not significant?  The answer?  They did and they couldn't.

There are two stories as to whether or not Tes searched the river at Blanchard Park.  One is that they searched it with side sonar and Miller knows every lump and bump.  the other story is that it was not searched because it was not on the police list as a place of interest. Take your pick.

This has become a fight over turf.  No one has made a thorough search for this child anywhere that might get results and it seems that most of the people involved are either covering up something, trying to make names for themselves, or protecting their turf.   

I hope Padilla continues with the divers tomorrow.  I'm willing to support his team in anyway I can with food, etc. 

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on November 08, 2008, 02:31:52 AM

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame ...

Quote from: mytime on Today at 03:38:35 AM

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim. He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!! He was being pulled in 100 different directions. BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1476 on: November 13, 2008, 06:48:23 PM »

I am wondering what they plan on asking LP for lie detector? I am curious, are they insinuating he--or someone with the team--planted the evidence? Any ideas, anyone?

I can't think why Lenny would plant evidence knowing it's going to be tested....
And putting the black water divers in harms way because of ego...
Le does believe it thou, JMO

LE has never said he planted evidence.  They want to know why media knew before them of a find?  Media was camped out since early AM.  Secondly, they want to know what he knows and how he knows it.
Media knew because they were there.  LE knew of the search in advance they could have been there as well.

Oh heck yeah.  What the divers were doing was clearly visible and the throngs of media were everywhere watching.  LE lied about that and even went so far as to allude that they were unaware of the search.  LP did nothing wrong and the search team even stopped when they thought they may have found evidence.
LE has never said he planted evidence.  They want to know why media knew before them of a find?  Media was camped out since early AM.  Secondly, they want to know what he knows and how he knows it.

<reposting because I screwed up the quotes>

LP told me on the phone yesterday...some of the meetings he was in ALL DAY...involved getting approval from LE to continue the dives/searches....I believe LP....he has never lied to me before..JMOO...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: November 13, 2008, 06:48:40 PM »

I'm posting this picture  because of the cooler ,she has one with wheels.

Didn't the cooler we saw on the shore today belong to the divers? I'm pretty sure I saw them taking stuff out of it.
YES ,I just wanted everyone to see she does have one of her own.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1478 on: November 13, 2008, 06:48:43 PM »

Hi Rob!

I think you were right to be suspcious of Chuck.

Lisa
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: November 13, 2008, 06:48:48 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM
If LE does not bow to Jose Baez's demands ... Judge Strickland will.  Remember the judge who only denied one out of the eleven motions requested by the defence.

Janet

I wonder why Casey said from the beginning she didn't "trust" LE ....
Maybe it's not just because she slept with some of them ... maybe it is something much more sinister than that ...   

And by the way ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.