April 27, 2024, 04:13:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323393 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: November 13, 2008, 07:52:35 PM »

Wow, I'm gone all day, and look what happens... the stuff hits the fan!

Ok, quick reply before I sign off. I think a whole lot of this confusion is due to the media. So many errors in reporting, and so much gets twisted around till it sounds a lot worse than it really is.
I respect Tim Miller and what he does.
I respect LP for hanging in there and continuing to search.
They are different personalities and have different ways of doing things.
BUT.... so many people were logged into Murt's streaming and saw and heard things probably before many others did, and a lot of wrong information gets out that way.  I was not there so I can't say, but I know for a fact that if you put several dozen people in the same place, and show them the same thing, you will get several dozen different descriptions. Think of that number increasing to the thousands, and it's utter chaos!
I hope we can all just try to be objective and not blame either one of these gentelmen, until we know ALL the facts.
And I hope Casey is really getting scared and having nightmares now!
See you all later, maybe not till tomorrow!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: November 13, 2008, 07:52:49 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: November 13, 2008, 07:53:52 PM »

Thanks, Blonde.

I found the one I remembered.

It is photo #6 in this collection:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Appreciate it!

Isn't this charm what was found today ?
So much drama with this case....I am confused.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: November 13, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

Yep that would piss Tim off to no end....it has never been about making money....... many times TIM has used his OWN money for searches.....like I said...no one knows what goes on behind closed doors
I don't think this is about money with LP.  LP doesn't need to make money off this tragedy and I don't believe he would.  The man has used his own money throughout this whole situation.  I truly feel his heart is good and he wants to find Caylee.  LP has a cowboy way about him.  He is a take charge kind of guy.  He is also not stupid or anybody's fool.  He knows the law, he deals with criminals all the time.  Let's give him some credit here.  I think the world of Tim Miller.  His heart is good and he also wants to find Caylee.  None of us know what all has gone on in this case, so it would be foolish to jump to conclusions.  I just want credit to go where credit is due.  I personally appreciate everything EVERYONE has done to help in anyway to try and bring Caylee home.  People are very passionate on this board.  You will not be liked if you diss Tim.  (which, by the way, I am not, please no BIG RED BUTTON)  No one is going to think exactly alike.  So let's throw our opinons around and see what we can come up with ... that is what it is all about. 

JMHO

thats the only problem i have here. I dont think people should be talked to like crap or disregarded just because they dont have a positive opinion of tim or question his association with nejame, the a's, whoever. The fact of the matter is, we all know what opinions are like and everyone has one. AGAIN, I for one adore tim miller and his org. but i have a right to be upset with the way hes bashing LP and worrying so much about the a's feelings when they clearly are not worried about what caylee's feelings were while she was being chloraformed or drowned or left in a trunk to die or whatever the  most likely scenario may be. And how about her feelings now, sitting up there with GOD watching those who were supposed to have loved her sell her out to save her mothers life? I cant find it in my heart to feel for cindy anthony-to me shes just evil and is the likely cause of her daughter's diabolical ways.
AGAIN-lets remember, this is about CAYLEE. Theres no prize for finding her other than knowing that justice was achieved for her and allowing closure to everyone who has grown to love her.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1624 on: November 13, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »

O/T: Dolce and nicnic, I was working on both of your requests and trying to keep up reading here (VERY difficult to do) and suddenly, my computer crashed as I changed pages on the forum! I lost all the work I did. Quite a disheartening day all around.

If I come up with them, I will post them here. In the meantime, I am sure there are some pre-made avatars you are free to use. I think it is best for me to just create what comes to my mind, rather than take requests. I do hope you understand.

Klaas and everyone, I am so sorry for my O/T. I will do my best to stop.

You are so very sweet Brandi.  I love all your little avi's!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: November 13, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

No.  I don't think anyone should read between the lines.  It is posts like this that cause problems.  If you know something that shouldn't be said, then don't say it.  If you put posts like this out on a forum, it turns out to be "I know something and you don't".  And you will have posters asking what it is.  And then I suppose certain select people will get to be told.  Or, as Dottie just said "Should we read between the lines?"  I say no.  Don't infer.  This isn't high school.  Either come right out and say what you have to say, or just don't make a post like that.   

I am not in high school!  IT is hard to be tell unpopular facts.  I am looking for experience advice before anything is said. 

People are asking me about Colt, I dont want to speak for him or anyone else!   I am so sorry if you think my post was inappropriate but I am trying to weigh things out!!

Okay mytime.  I was wondering there...Your posts usually make sense  I can appreciate you waiting and not speaking for Colt or others.   Thank you for taking the time to explain what you meant. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: November 13, 2008, 07:56:33 PM »

No problem Brandi- I should have been more considerate to your time..  Thank you Smile

ok..no more O/Ts for me. promise..

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: November 13, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: November 13, 2008, 07:58:26 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

!~*Mar*~!

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: November 13, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »

See for awhile now I have been wondering if it has been Tim thats been the one thats out for the money as far as THIS particluar case goes. I was goin to admit this on here just b/c I didn't want to start anything but I have wondered it since the weekend. Tim talked on NG how it was going to be the biggest search in the history of all searches that he has done. Leanord Padilla praised the man and said that he'd been getting phone calls from people that have watched Nancy's show who wanted to come search. A lot of the donations that he Tim recieved probably came from those that watch Nancy's show. The weekend comes around and then before you know it Tim Miller is packed and GONE on Sunday is done searching. The whole thing right there pissed off those that donated not only MONEY but FOOD to TES and and then he just leaves. How wierd is that?  I do think that a lot of people have a right to be pissed off at Tim for that b/c him leaving like that really makes it seem like he got all the donations he needed from this case and then just left.

And another thing to is why if LP wanted money would be telling people to donate to TES and giving all the money from those that signed up to that website to TES if he wanted money? He could have kept that money to himself. The whole thing with Tim is just wierd to me. It really is and I am sorry to say it but it is.

I understand he's done a lot of good and has found many remains of people but it is still fishy to me. Even people that you think are VERY good people turn out to be who you don't think they are.

JMO, but I would think that LP promising to bring in 500 bunty hunters IIRC  would have pushed Tim to return when he did and think that maybe this would be the biggest seach ever. When someone is telling you they have it all set up and that is something you pray for, ie the # of searchers etc., you would definitely be revved up and ready to go, however when I started watching the search and LP posing for photos DURING the search I was really disheartened by it~I assumed he would be actively searching, not talking about searching. Also, I donated food and $$ for TES, but the $$ was by no means intended ONLY for Caylee as I feel confident TM knows how to best utilize the limited resources he has. I have no bad feelings about Tim moving on th NC, there are 4 people he is searching for there. Also~ we hve no idea what knowledge Tim/LE acquired his weekend as a search is a fluid event, costantly changing based on knowledge not released to the public for good reason. I for one will never judge Tim for choosing to search in Nc, or hell for that matter if he feels his resources are better utilized somewhere else. On another note I read he raised $270 in donations???? WTF? My son who is 8 raised more for the GOP here in Florida in a weekend and he's just a kid. I doated as I'm sure many others and other monkeys far more than that by myself and I'm pinched for funds too. I'm not saying all this to trash anyone, just standing up for the character for someone who has a record that can actually back it up.
who raised $270?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: November 13, 2008, 08:00:14 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: November 13, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1632 on: November 13, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

If it's turned off - no ping.  Yes she could have.
I was under the impression that cell phones will still ping if they're turned off? The only way to not be "pingable" is to remove the battery from the phone.

I was under the same impression, but think it would come in a different report fashion, like have to be ordered from the company by LE & would show up if someone had placed a phone call to that cell while it had been turned off.  As I recall it was this way that a disappeared person was located within the last couple of years, LE called the cell phone & the cell provider gave the location of the ping, was hoping that the SM cell expert would be around to provide info but haven't seen him.
I just called my cell provider and they told me that unless the phone is turned on, it won't ping. Even with the 911 feature turned on, the towers won't locate it. (whew! now I can stop taking the battery out when I'm up to no good! )
  Me too!! 
I don't post very much but read everyday and did post along time ago about Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  It has a wooded preserve area and I have seen pictures of Casey and Caylee there at the beach.  It is about 45 minutes to an hour from Blanchard Park .... this has been bugging be for a while ... just a thought.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1633 on: November 13, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »

Nothing against ANYONE else, but I won't sit back and have a wonderful and compassionate man's honor trashed. Granted, things may be disorganized but I sure as hell wouldn't want to take on his ask every day.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: November 13, 2008, 08:01:47 PM »

NG talking about Casey...hmmmm!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1635 on: November 13, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »

Wow, I'm gone all day, and look what happens... the stuff hits the fan!

Ok, quick reply before I sign off. I think a whole lot of this confusion is due to the media. So many errors in reporting, and so much gets twisted around till it sounds a lot worse than it really is.
I respect Tim Miller and what he does.
I respect LP for hanging in there and continuing to search.
They are different personalities and have different ways of doing things.
BUT.... so many people were logged into Murt's streaming and saw and heard things probably before many others did, and a lot of wrong information gets out that way.  I was not there so I can't say, but I know for a fact that if you put several dozen people in the same place, and show them the same thing, you will get several dozen different descriptions. Think of that number increasing to the thousands, and it's utter chaos!
I hope we can all just try to be objective and not blame either one of these gentelmen, until we know ALL the facts.
And I hope Casey is really getting scared and having nightmares now!
See you all later, maybe not till tomorrow!

thats the best i heard all night! well done goodnight
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: November 13, 2008, 08:02:01 PM »

Geeez, all this makes me so nervous!!! My phone just rang and not only did my heart skip a beat, I looked at the caller ID and it said Florida call. (I'm in NC, dont know anyone in Florida).  I didn't answer it...I thought, oh No, someone reading my post etc....I'm going crazy over this case...think I need a break. 
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: November 13, 2008, 08:02:35 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

If it's turned off - no ping.  Yes she could have.
I was under the impression that cell phones will still ping if they're turned off? The only way to not be "pingable" is to remove the battery from the phone.

I was under the same impression, but think it would come in a different report fashion, like have to be ordered from the company by LE & would show up if someone had placed a phone call to that cell while it had been turned off.  As I recall it was this way that a disappeared person was located within the last couple of years, LE called the cell phone & the cell provider gave the location of the ping, was hoping that the SM cell expert would be around to provide info but haven't seen him.
I just called my cell provider and they told me that unless the phone is turned on, it won't ping. Even with the 911 feature turned on, the towers won't locate it. (whew! now I can stop taking the battery out when I'm up to no good! )
  Me too!! 
I don't post very much but read everyday and did post along time ago about Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  It has a wooded preserve area and I have seen pictures of Casey and Caylee there at the beach.  It is about 45 minutes to an hour from Blanchard Park .... this has been bugging be for a while ... just a thought.

Told you I don't post much I messed this up big time!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: November 13, 2008, 08:03:14 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

And my position is that you are completely wrong, but that's just my opinion.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: November 13, 2008, 08:03:48 PM »

!!!!! Just read at Murt's on message stream at the top.....J. Blanchard is NOW a crime scene.

NG just said the "shamrock" found is signifigant.......OMG ! NO RUMOR !!! OMG !!!!.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.