April 25, 2024, 08:51:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323078 times)
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1720 on: November 13, 2008, 08:33:22 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....

I don't! Of course I don't post much so it probably doesn't mean much. I'll also say I'm quite certain that no one here hates you! Time for a monkey dance (always wanted to do that lol) 
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1721 on: November 13, 2008, 08:33:34 PM »

There is far too much hatefulness toward each other in the cage tonight and for the last few days. If people are here expressing opinions in a civilized way, why do we need to be cruel to each other?  I'm not going to say more because I don't feel like getting ripped a new one on a message board. I already have "one" and it works just fine.

I'm going to bed. I don't think I'll be back here. I'm depressed enough as it is.

I, for one - and Im sure there are more - want you to come back.  I appreciate your sense of humor!  I have been talking to myself all day on here, and have kept some opinions to myself for the same reason as you.  I am hoping its just emotions running high because we all want Caylee found.  Have a good rest tonight, but come back, please.
DON'T WORRY! IT'S JUST US CRAZED MONKEYS AGAIN! DONT LEAVE  WE STILL LOVE YA !!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: November 13, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 

Hi MyTime,

Can you please give me at least a little bit of hope on this case as it sits right here - right now???  Will justice be served or I mean to ask ...Do you think justice for Caylee will be served.  Do you wish you and Hubby wish you didn't know now what you found out before your search?  

This forum is too intense for me right now so I will only wait to hear from you and then check back in in the morning.  A Jets game awaits me

Thank You for ANY insight.
pink (net) shirtless sleeves...PLEASE!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1723 on: November 13, 2008, 08:34:56 PM »

There is far too much hatefulness toward each other in the cage tonight and for the last few days. If people are here expressing opinions in a civilized way, why do we need to be cruel to each other?  I'm not going to say more because I don't feel like getting ripped a new one on a message board. I already have "one" and it works just fine.

I'm going to bed. I don't think I'll be back here. I'm depressed enough as it is.
Please don't leave, I thought the same thing, then just walked my dog. I just got laughed at earlier because someone thought I made a stupid post. I guess I should let it roll off my back, but that hit me hard. I am a new monkey and I don't like having my opinion laughed at, so I will go to bed and hope tomorrow will be a better day. I will also keep reading everything on here. The rest of you monkeys are smarter than me, so I will just read and post only happy thoughts. Also I will pray for Caylee, Tim and LP.
Aw, Mama, you're smart enough to be here! I think monkeys need really thick skin.....I do dishes and homework when I get ticked here. Hmmmm.....cleaner house, straight A's in school....thicker skin...what's not to like? Stick around, we all have been assured that all opinions are welcome.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: November 13, 2008, 08:36:04 PM »

I feel so bad for Leanord. I am almost crying right now for him. I really think that he means well. It sounded like he was almost just going to start crying right now.

!~*Mar*~!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1725 on: November 13, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »

Box of salt, NG just said.

That's a shout out to OldFart if I ever heard one.

Wink

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: November 13, 2008, 08:37:05 PM »

For anybody paying attention. Has LP called Tim out on his own actions or behavior tonight? I know Tim called LP out, but I wondered if anyone heard LP giving any come-backs?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1727 on: November 13, 2008, 08:37:27 PM »

What a day! I'm not going to take any sides, I value anyone who takes the
initiative to actively search for Caylee's remains.
I so wish that todays find could have been the finale for this tragedy.
Now I hear Cindy and George are going back on the media tour and
having "Meet and Greets", being arranged by their media person Michelle Burque (Bart). 

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night.  Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children.   And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive.  According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there.  They have no time slated yet.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7857222&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Ha!  They picked another idiot to be their spokeswhore!

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1728 on: November 13, 2008, 08:37:52 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!
No flames, I unfortunately have been sucked into this case, but I go to work, walk my dog, figure skate on the weekends, etc. I do look on here during lunch at work.  I really want Caylee found, I don't care by whom. I just want her found and her mom found guilty. (maybe George and Cindy and Lee found guilty of something would also make my day, but I really want Caylee found) 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: November 13, 2008, 08:37:58 PM »

Nothing against ANYONE else, but I won't sit back and have a wonderful and compassionate man's honor trashed. Granted, things may be disorganized but I sure as hell wouldn't want to take on his ask every day.
yes.. we are well aware of your position. If u dont like someones opinion, dont read it or disregard it-thats what im learning u need to do on this forum. Theres too many opinion bullys on this forum. Do u tell people how to vote too?

KCRN, why are you throwing darts at Islandmonkey, or am I taking what you said different than what you said?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: November 13, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »

For anybody paying attention. Has LP called Tim out on his own actions or behavior tonight? I know Tim called LP out, but I wondered if anyone heard LP giving any come-backs?

By the by, I'm not suggesting Tim is doing anything wrong...  just asking..  (typically when somebody says something negative towards you, you give a come-back).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1731 on: November 13, 2008, 08:38:10 PM »

Cindy & George on NG tomorrow night.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: November 13, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1733 on: November 13, 2008, 08:38:46 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

And my position is that you are completely wrong, but that's just my opinion.

All I know is Tim spent upwards in to $100,000 on the search, with a promise from LP of many more people that didn't show up and Tim is way in debt over this case.  So, where do we get he's all about the MONEY????  What about ALL the other families of the missing supposed to do, who ACTUALLY WANT HIM?   I have no doubt Tim would have stayed if he felt there was something to find.

Now with said,  I appreciate LP's effort and feel he has some good reasons.  I know Tim did do a Sonar search, I don't doubt him for a second.  But  why didn't his search in the lake turn up this bag of bone, toys, brick, etc.  up?   Would sonar find these type of very small items, dug in the muck?   Maybe, LP's searchers may be able to find things Tim's search was unable to find.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1734 on: November 13, 2008, 08:38:51 PM »

Why the piling on of Padilla?  Geez, this is insane!

Lisa
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: November 13, 2008, 08:39:08 PM »

NO, he hasn't...not as of yet.
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1736 on: November 13, 2008, 08:39:25 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....

I don't! Of course I don't post much so it probably doesn't mean much. I'll also say I'm quite certain that no one here hates you! Time for a monkey dance (always wanted to do that lol) 
I don't hate you! and i don't care what you post that is what the forum is for! we all need to be a little nicer i think if we can come together in a time like this then you might say we are like family lol no need to hate we all have opions and that is what we are here for
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: November 13, 2008, 08:39:35 PM »

By the by, I'm not suggesting Tim is doing anything wrong...  just asking..  (typically when somebody says something negative towards you, you give a come-back).

Tim hasn't done anything wrong.  You don't see LE asking Tim to take a polygraph do you? 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: November 13, 2008, 08:40:00 PM »

I feel so bad for Leanord. I am almost crying right now for him. I really think that he means well. It sounded like he was almost just going to start crying right now.

Good for Nancy..She stood up for both Tim and LP and did it well. This will be my best moment of the show!!

Carmen
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: November 13, 2008, 08:40:09 PM »

I agree with you. I seriosly almost teared up just now listening to LP. He seems so hurt by whats being said about him. I also do wonder if it is true about the whole Nejame thing b/c Tim's whole attitude has changed.

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.