April 28, 2024, 06:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323549 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: November 13, 2008, 08:40:18 PM »

Please, coould someone give me today's update. I've been gone all day and just know there must be something happening. Please, please, please. I'll keep reading.  God Bless Monkeys

Not sure you want it.  If you read this link you will be mostly caught up without all the drama inbetween:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html

Thanks Klaas. I'll read it. You're so nice.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: November 13, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 

Hi MyTime,

Can you please give me at least a little bit of hope on this case as it sits right here - right now???  Will justice be served or I mean to ask ...Do you think justice for Caylee will be served.  Do you wish you and Hubby wish you didn't know now what you found out before your search?  

This forum is too intense for me right now so I will only wait to hear from you and then check back in in the morning.  A Jets game awaits me

Thank You for ANY insight.
pink (net) shirtless sleeves...PLEASE!!!

PJ flower

PJ - Sorry, I have no more info about this case than others here.  Everyone that is trying to help seems to be under fire!! 

Good night and sweet dreams!! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: November 13, 2008, 08:41:01 PM »

OK  OK  The way I see it .... IF these bones are NOT Caylees ... and Tim AND LP searched the river ... well then ... we know where Caylee is NOT ... I say ... CARRY ON to the next location to rule it out as well .... Until then NO BASHING OF ANYONE that has the bazookas to search ... gator infested woods, ponds, lakes, rivers, grasslands ... etc   It totally makes my belly sick to see anyone bashing anyone that is looking for this baby ... it may not be the way that some people would do it .... but it could be KEY in possibly ruling out where she is not ... which in of itself .. helps this investigation (in a backwards kind of way)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: November 13, 2008, 08:41:11 PM »

For anybody paying attention. Has LP called Tim out on his own actions or behavior tonight? I know Tim called LP out, but I wondered if anyone heard LP giving any come-backs?

I haven't heard any..So rough and gruff but still being a gentleman

Carmen
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: November 13, 2008, 08:41:36 PM »

For anybody paying attention. Has LP called Tim out on his own actions or behavior tonight? I know Tim called LP out, but I wondered if anyone heard LP giving any come-backs?

By the by, I'm not suggesting Tim is doing anything wrong...  just asking..  (typically when somebody says something negative towards you, you give a come-back).
i just think that speaks to LPs character which has been questioned so many times. He has not said one negative thing about tim in retaliation. I thought tim hated ng by the way? And i still dont understand how tim can bash LP but had no problem hugging and defending a woman who called him a drunk.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1745 on: November 13, 2008, 08:42:29 PM »

I wonder is Cindy is gonna say something stupid to Nancy tomorrow?

Lisa
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1746 on: November 13, 2008, 08:42:46 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

hmmmm. God  I don't know what to believe. On one hand it makes sense as to why Tim said the things he did now but at the same time I don't know why he's just now coming out with this. I guess the dector test will prove who is lying and who is not.
I too don't know what to believe. What I do believe is something happened over the weekend, that Cindy or someone in that family decided they have something on Tim. What I do not know.

I firmly believe Tim is a fine man, but she seems to have a way of turning things past/present on people to get her way. She is evil and I believe she and that creepy lawyer now have their evil grip on Tim. JMO, please no nanner throwing.

I am sorry and believe me I am not making fun of your opinion...but I laughed til I cried reading the bolded statement above...TIM  and his life really is an open book...he would get a big kick outta anyone thinking the A's could blackmail or intimidate him....
Sorry that my opinion was stupid enough to make you laugh. I was just trying to say that Cindy seems to have a strange way of intimidating people, not that she is blackmailing Tim. She in my opinion bullies people into her way of thinking. She probably didn't do that to Tim, I don't know. Like I said being from Texas myself, I am proud of Tim Miller and all he has done. I just thought she treated him like dog cr*p for the longest time, now they are best buddies. Thats my stupid opinion, laugh if you like. Going back to lurking now.
joesamas mama, you are entitled to your opinion, don't go back to lurking.  Sunny has been a little snippy today, and to be honest, I think we all probably are feeling they way she is, just not all of us are expressing it.  I don't think she was making fun of your opinion, just defending Tim.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1747 on: November 13, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »

Mother of the Year, Casey is reported to have seen part of the news, where they found the possible bones (before it was denied and still unknown)  and she just got up and walked back into her cell, emotionless.

She truly IS a sociopath and God know's what else!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1748 on: November 13, 2008, 08:43:25 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

And my position is that you are completely wrong, but that's just my opinion.

All I know is Tim spent upwards in to $100,000 on the search, with a promise from LP of many more people that didn't show up and Tim is way in debt over this case.  So, where do we get he's all about the MONEY????  What about ALL the other families of the missing supposed to do, who ACTUALLY WANT HIM?   I have no doubt Tim would have stayed if he felt there was something to find.

Now with said,  I appreciate LP's effort and feel he has some good reasons.  I know Tim did do a Sonar search, I don't doubt him for a second.  But  why didn't his search in the lake turn up this bag of bone, toys, brick, etc.  up?   Would sonar find these type of very small items, dug in the muck?   Maybe, LP's searchers may be able to find things Tim's search was unable to find.

im not tring to be mean but can any one please tell me how they spent that much money? if the search was free and they own there tool then what did they spend all that money on?? i just dont get it some one please explain please and no nanners lol
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: November 13, 2008, 08:44:03 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....

I don't! Of course I don't post much so it probably doesn't mean much. I'll also say I'm quite certain that no one here hates you! Time for a monkey dance (always wanted to do that lol) 
I don't hate you! and i don't care what you post that is what the forum is for! we all need to be a little nicer i think if we can come together in a time like this then you might say we are like family lol no need to hate we all have opions and that is what we are here for

That's right - let's not let Casey tear us Monkeys apart!!!   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1750 on: November 13, 2008, 08:44:26 PM »

Lisa

I'm sure she will, but can't wait to see her face off with Nancy!  Nancy'll shut her up real quick!    

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: November 13, 2008, 08:44:34 PM »

Wreck email darlin.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1752 on: November 13, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

There is far too much hatefulness toward each other in the cage tonight and for the last few days. If people are here expressing opinions in a civilized way, why do we need to be cruel to each other?  I'm not going to say more because I don't feel like getting ripped a new one on a message board. I already have "one" and it works just fine.

I'm going to bed. I don't think I'll be back here. I'm depressed enough as it is.
Please don't leave, I thought the same thing, then just walked my dog. I just got laughed at earlier because someone thought I made a stupid post. I guess I should let it roll off my back, but that hit me hard. I am a new monkey and I don't like having my opinion laughed at, so I will go to bed and hope tomorrow will be a better day. I will also keep reading everything on here. The rest of you monkeys are smarter than me, so I will just read and post only happy thoughts. Also I will pray for Caylee, Tim and LP.
Aw, Mama, you're smart enough to be here! I think monkeys need really thick skin.....I do dishes and homework when I get ticked here. Hmmmm.....cleaner house, straight A's in school....thicker skin...what's not to like? Stick around, we all have been assured that all opinions are welcome.
Thanks Tevye, I just felt that my opinion didn't count and I felt stupid. I do feel better now. Thanks again!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: November 13, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »

Is it true that the side scan sonar.. sonar..whatever.. cannot see through silt? Weren't these items IN the silt?  Please clear this up for me if you can.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: November 13, 2008, 08:45:22 PM »

Lisa

I'm sure she will, but can't wait to see her face off with Nancy!  Nancy'll shut her up real quick!    
no she wont-nancy always tiptoes around cindy for some reason.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: November 13, 2008, 08:46:18 PM »

Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's,

WTF????  Talk about a Circus ... They are NOT celebrities .... meet and greet?  (I set these up for a local football team for promotion purposes)  Why are they NOT looking for their granddaughter .... they are posing for pictures and shaking hands instead!  Good GOD .. next they will be running for "office" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: November 13, 2008, 08:46:24 PM »

O/T

Are there any monkeys here who plan on searching with Tim in NC.  I will be trying to get info and help.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: November 13, 2008, 08:46:28 PM »

Murt said he did not see Lee but heard Lee drove by, whether true or not we don't know.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: November 13, 2008, 08:46:31 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....
Not even a little bit.   How could I ever hate a Willenfan, I am one too, 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1759 on: November 13, 2008, 08:46:54 PM »

im not tring to be mean but can any one please tell me how they spent that much money? if the search was free and they own there tool then what did they spend all that money on?? i just dont get it some one please explain please and no nanners lol
Airfare, hotels, meals, ground transportation, uh...copies? That all does add up. I'm assuming they're not paying the actual searchers, those are volunteers, right?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.