April 24, 2024, 02:50:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322985 times)
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: November 13, 2008, 09:05:47 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....

No indeed not!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: November 13, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »

Nothing against ANYONE else, but I won't sit back and have a wonderful and compassionate man's honor trashed. Granted, things may be disorganized but I sure as hell wouldn't want to take on his ask every day.

your pictures are so beautiful...thank you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1822 on: November 13, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »

Klaas,
I believe that the rumor about Tim Miller being represented by the Count was posted by someone on Murt's chat.

Take that for what it's worth...but, with all the spamming going on there, I have a feeling it was just someone starting more drama..

Exactly my point.  People are taking rumor for fact and I'm getting sick and tired of it to be honest.  Unfortunately, I think Murt will be the next person to be thrown under the bus and likely by Padilla.

Sadly, I feel you may be right. 

I won't question LP's motives for finding Caylee, IF he DOES, just don't care, but not at the expense of others who have or trying to help him, then to be thrown under the bus.  Bad business and publicity.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: November 13, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »

O/T

Are there any monkeys here who plan on searching with Tim in NC.  I will be trying to get info and help.
Dottie -- I have volunteered but no information yet -- they said to watch the website
Thanks PookyBear, are you in NC?  I'm in So. Pines.
Yes, just outside of Raleigh --
Hope to meet you there!
Me too!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: November 13, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »

Is anybody else watching NG and just shaking their heads, sitting there with their mouths open? 
I am... if the Crazy Anthonys are going down, they will make sure they divide and conquer and drag everyone that they can down with them. This was a very sad day for all.. posters, searchers, observers, and most of all for Caylee.
Many many times there are posts here that I dont agree with, really want to answer in a snarky way but I take a deep breath and ask myself if it will make this forum a better place. I then get some perspective and a few posts down the line I am so glad I decided to wait. But thats just me. We all matter, we all have something to say and sometines its just better to listen than talk, you can learn more

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: November 13, 2008, 09:07:32 PM »

Geeez, all this makes me so nervous!!! My phone just rang and not only did my heart skip a beat, I looked at the caller ID and it said Florida call. (I'm in NC, dont know anyone in Florida).  I didn't answer it...I thought, oh No, someone reading my post etc....I'm going crazy over this case...think I need a break. 

thanks for making me giggle...again!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: November 13, 2008, 09:07:45 PM »

Hey, does anyboby have a good pumkin pie recipe?

Just trying to lighten things up....really, let me know though...maybe a thread for Thanksgiving recipes needed.

Dot, I have the best one in the world.  Buy a Mrs. Smith's frozen pumpkin pie, put it in your freezer until needed, and just follow the directions on the box.   I'm serious.  Everybody that I know loves it.  Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. 

Doggon, now, you're making me hungry for pumpkin pie.   
OMGosh, you have the same recipe I have!!

From Day One..
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: November 13, 2008, 09:08:08 PM »

Hey, does anyboby have a good pumkin pie recipe?

Just trying to lighten things up....really, let me know though...maybe a thread for Thanksgiving recipes needed.

Dot, I have the best one in the world.  Buy a Mrs. Smith's frozen pumpkin pie, put it in your freezer until needed, and just follow the directions on the box.   I'm serious.  Everybody that I know loves it.  Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.  

Doggon, now, you're making me hungry for pumpkin pie.  
Haha, I know that chef...and yes it is great!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: November 13, 2008, 09:09:49 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 

Make that two of us.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1829 on: November 13, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »

Is anyone awared that the Anthony's new spokesperson is with Kid Finder?  They are now surrounded by KidFinders people.

Lisa
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1830 on: November 13, 2008, 09:10:19 PM »

Klaas,
I believe that the rumor about Tim Miller being represented by the Count was posted by someone on Murt's chat.

Take that for what it's worth...but, with all the spamming going on there, I have a feeling it was just someone starting more drama..

Exactly my point.  People are taking rumor for fact and I'm getting sick and tired of it to be honest.  Unfortunately, I think Murt will be the next person to be thrown under the bus and likely by Padilla.

I agree~I don't think he even realizes he has become a pawn, and may well become the fall guy. I don't care who finds Caylee and appreciate whomever is willing to search, but that is not what the past couple of days has become ` Seriously I feel so sad for Tim. He gives so much and many, many have never heard of TES and what they do to help families, yet they seem more willing to question him than vice versa.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: November 13, 2008, 09:10:24 PM »

Bump

Klaas rocks 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1832 on: November 13, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »

I firmly believe Tim is a fine man, but she seems to have a way of turning things past/present on people to get her way. She is evil and I believe she and that creepy lawyer now have their evil grip on Tim. JMO, please no nanner throwing.

I am sorry and believe me I am not making fun of your opinion...but I laughed til I cried reading the bolded statement above...TIM  and his life really is an open book...he would get a big kick outta anyone thinking the A's could blackmail or intimidate him....
Sorry that my opinion was stupid enough to make you laugh. I was just trying to say that Cindy seems to have a strange way of intimidating people, not that she is blackmailing Tim. She in my opinion bullies people into her way of thinking. She probably didn't do that to Tim, I don't know. Like I said being from Texas myself, I am proud of Tim Miller and all he has done. I just thought she treated him like dog cr*p for the longest time, now they are best buddies. Thats my stupid opinion, laugh if you like. Going back to lurking now.

Please don't lurk...I didn't say it was stupid... I said it just struck me as funny.....that doesn't mean anything other than just that. After having been on several searches with Tim I get the feeling that it would take someone a whole lot stronger metally that Cindy to even come close to intimidate him...sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings
[/quote] I'm sorry that I felt stupid when I read your post, but being a new monkey I felt that way. Then I thought about it way after I posted my response. I don't know Tim personally, I do know from what I have seen, heard and read he is a good and honest person. I just had a problem on Friday with why he was meeting at that club. It just doesn't make sense that he would be kowtowing to the Antonys and their attorney or whatever he is. It just made me wonder. I really feel that Tim is a good person, but I just thought that maybe Cindy or George or that creepy attorney might have told him that you used our facility (the club) you play by our rules. I don't see him doing that, but it would have been easier to have a Knights of Columbus Hall, a library or something of that order donated,  than using a club that is owned by the Ants attorneys for their search lessons. I really meant no disrespect towards Tim Miller.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: November 13, 2008, 09:10:45 PM »

So, what is going on over at Murts? Has he voiced his opinion about what Tim Miller just said on disGrace about Lenny? BTW, does anybody have the new linkage over there? TIA

From Day One..
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: November 13, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »

Destiny, what are your thoughts now, can you share???

Hmmmmmmm....interesting question Always.

I do think that some items located today....do pertain to the Caylee Anthony case.....I think the Anthony's' are scared shitless for this certain area to be continued to be looked into....I think the Anthonys have tried everything in their power and influence to stop this search....I think LP is a bounty hunter that will not give in...not give up.....he's been through situations and Families like this before in his line of work....I think Cindy is a piece of Shit...just like her daughter Casey.....that's what I think....Des

HMMMM Pieces of SH*&T breed Pieces Of Sh*&^T Des couldnt agree with you more , I hope they lock her up for along time and an harden women criminal slapp her around and makes her, her their Bitch very day for the rest of her miserable life expecially while she is laying at night with vision of what she did to that precious baby and then when she dies I hope she rotts in HELL  MMMM I feel better

Casey = Slore

Cindy = Bunt
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1835 on: November 13, 2008, 09:11:50 PM »

Is it true that the side scan sonar.. sonar..whatever.. cannot see through silt? Weren't these items IN the silt?  Please clear this up for me if you can.
yes it can see threw muck! that is what we have down here and all the stuff today was stuck down in it  and it took 2 or 3 divers to pull it out

I may have misheard the diver, but I thought the item was underneath something.. a paver/cement thingie or something..  then it was pulled out. IF I heard correctly.. which I probably didn't..  can sonar see through cement, to a bag beneath it?
no not cement just muck, but some things were under the muck not all was under the cement
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: November 13, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »

NeJame can't possibly represent Tim Miller, TES or anybody else involved as that would clearly be a conflict of interest.

I wonder if some people believe that when a kid is allowed in the cockpit of an airplane, the kid is actually flying the plane, lol!

Because NeJame was allowed to occupy a seat in the operations doesn't mean he was in charge in any way at all.  I can't imagine why anyone would think so when there are so many professionals fully capable of coordinating the actual searches.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: November 13, 2008, 09:13:37 PM »

Klaas,

Sadly, I feel you may be right. 

I won't question LP's motives for finding Caylee, IF he DOES, just don't care, but not at the expense of others who have or trying to help him, then to be thrown under the bus.  Bad business and publicity.....
I'm not so sure we won't be seeing LP again.  Maybe he has found a new calling to add to bounty hunting??????
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: November 13, 2008, 09:13:48 PM »

OH FER CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!! 

Is there a full moon out tonight? Have we forgotten this is about a little girl? Why haven't there been searches by LE? Other than the backyard.

Why yes, it is indeed a full moon tonight. 

I just wish everyone would take a deep breath, step back and refocus on the little girl we all care so much about.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: November 13, 2008, 09:13:52 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 

Make that two of us.

I didn't like it either. Did you ever consider the fact that some of us do not sign out yet we are away from the computer? (Not that it matters or is anyones business.)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.