April 26, 2024, 12:56:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339176 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1000 on: November 14, 2008, 04:29:28 PM »

I suspect Dr. Lee's fees are based on the notoriety of each casein which he testifies.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1001 on: November 14, 2008, 04:29:45 PM »

Okay things to be going fairly slow now so I sure hope someone will tell me about the "red button"....I
It is a big red button that Klaas puts as your avitar when you are banned from Scared Monkeys.  Its VERY frightening...looks like the Staples "Easy Button". 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: November 14, 2008, 04:29:59 PM »

Murt is setting up paypal account for donations..Hmmmm

Ummm..donations for what?

HIM!!!

I think you all might be jumping to the WRONG conclusions here. JMO.  Murt is on scene, asking people- passing along a message- for donations of food, water, ice, gatorade, etc..  not everybody can go there and donate, obviously.  And not everbody has $20 or more to donate..  paypal accounts are free to create. You link them to a bank account, and you can easily send people money.  What better way to send them money for food and water, then to send it to somebody ON SCENE?  He can go get the stuff, or have somebody else get it, then transfer the money from paypal into his bank account so he can reimburse whoever bought the stuff.  People did this exact same thing when TES was searching.   

I can't believe this- IMO it sure seems like you're automatically assuming he is creating a paypal account for donations for himself. 
Anothermonkey, I heard and read the conversations.  The money is for him.  He said that he was over on his account and he would not be able to broadcast live and his viewers started telling him that they would send money.

They were also on Rob's post asking for money.
http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=6
MURT CAN USE THE MONEY SO HE CAN BE LIVE TOMORROW PLEASE HELP HIM.

I was not assuming.  It is a fact.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: November 14, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »

Klaas ... this is the one on the phone the other day.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1004 on: November 14, 2008, 04:30:37 PM »

Mytime - thanks I suspected as much.  I think I saw Anita on the phone the first day alerting Cindy.  That's when Cindy and George came out.

the day before the vigil at BP

?

No that is not her!  She is much smaller in the hip area!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1005 on: November 14, 2008, 04:32:09 PM »

Okay things to be going fairly slow now so I sure hope someone will tell me about the "red button"....I

The red button is a secret...it's one of those "things we must not speak about" situations.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: November 14, 2008, 04:32:30 PM »

Murt online saying that Dennis Martin is directly employed by Mark NeJame and was talking with Murt with an open cell phone which Murt thinks is directly open to NeJames.

See....pot stirring....defense attorney!!

Now...WHY is Dennis Martin/Mark NeJames trying to impede the search so deliberately??

NeJames works FOR the Anthonys.  The Anthonys ARE behind this!!  IMO

Well being that Nejames is so interested on what is going on out there I would say.......LP is HOT on his search. Why would Nejames care what is going on out there if the A's say Caylee is Alive?

Because everything that happens in this case...good or bad...has the potential to taint a jury pool. It has the potential to jeopardize the presentation of evidence as beyond a shadow of doubt.  It's what defense attorneys do...they must confuse, distract, and discredit as much as possible. 

Lalas - good points (as always from you)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: November 14, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »

It is a big red button that Klaas puts as your avitar when you are banned from Scared Monkeys.  Its VERY frightening...looks like the Staples "Easy Button". 
Oh my..Thank you for finally telling me!!! I will look at the Staples easy button in a completely different way!

Carmen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: November 14, 2008, 04:33:07 PM »

Brandi - no the person texting was a different woman.  Looked more like Anita.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1009 on: November 14, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »

How is an expert going to explain away 30 days without a call to police after "the child" went missing? 

Temporary amnesia~She had amnesia and actaully forgot she even had  child.....J/K

But, for the right amount of $$$ I've seen way too many experts testify to just about anything the defense needs.

An expert will only be called concerning the forensic evidence.  What Casey did concerning calling for help is another matter.  Besides, Casey told us she was looking for Caylee all that time, remember?  She was partying at fusion...she knew Zenaida would bring her in for a visit and she was looking at Universal because you always take kidnapped kids to Disney World.  That's a no brainer.  Rolling Eyes

I was being sarcastic about the amnesia~but not about the defense atty's trying to muddy the waters.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: November 14, 2008, 04:33:26 PM »

Ok, off to take Brandi to the vet. Annual physical.

BBL

Carry on! Please do not let me come back all ...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: November 14, 2008, 04:33:59 PM »

Klaas ... this is the one on the phone the other day.

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of but I don't think it's Anita.  Thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1012 on: November 14, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »

Islandmonkey- I also watched the Spector trial, it was a real eye opener not just Dr.Lee, but the other experts as well. Lets just say, some of these experts will say anything for the money.

ITA, that's why after the mistrial I went to a very well respected in Gainesville, FL , but less high profile expert and asked his opinion on everything and seriously was shocked t what I learned, and disgusted. It seeme if you have enough cash, you can pretty much get away with anything, although the Michael Peterson case the jurors saw thru Dr. Lee's BS~Thank God.
Yes, it is disgusting. I can just picture the scenario already with the upcoming trial. Casey will be sitting there in very modest attire, with the best pitiful, grieving mother look on her face, crying on cue at the appropriate times. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: November 14, 2008, 04:35:57 PM »

How is an expert going to explain away 30 days without a call to police after "the child" went missing? 

Temporary amnesia~She had amnesia and actaully forgot she even had  child.....J/K

But, for the right amount of $$$ I've seen way too many experts testify to just about anything the defense needs.

An expert will only be called concerning the forensic evidence.  What Casey did concerning calling for help is another matter.  Besides, Casey told us she was looking for Caylee all that time, remember?  She was partying at fusion...she knew Zenaida would bring her in for a visit and she was looking at Universal because you always take kidnapped kids to Disney World.  That's a no brainer.  Rolling Eyes

I was being sarcastic about the amnesia~but not about the defense atty's trying to muddy the waters.

LOL I don't discredit amnesia as a defense tactic at all.  BTW  that's it!  Casey forgot she put another dead body in the trunk because she was so distracted trying to locate her child that was missing.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: November 14, 2008, 04:37:10 PM »

WHAT IF:
Goerge and Cindy when getting the car back cleared out as much as possible thinking it was good enough. They put stuff in a bag such as toys, beads, bones, etc that maybe were under seats or in trunk. We know Cindy washed Casey's clothes and no telling what else. Now they had to dispose of bag so put brick in to weigh down and took to BPark. I think the park came up after the story of ZG was thought of and yes, nanny would be implicated as dumping the stuff.

Nejames has a reason to be on top of what is going on out there because his clients needed a lawyer for the future...we know he doesn't speak for Cindy since she takes in every interview she can.
Nejames provides one of his clubs for search teams to plan the night before. Anthony's show up at search site and then the next day lawyer is getting info from a spy and eye witness saw Lee at the search site yesterday.
Don't forget....eye witness from this forum saw Tim and Cindy hugging at the hotel Tues and then Tim was bashing everything that was LP on NG last night.

Now if Caylee is alive then why aren't these people and their lawyer with his spies out looking for her?
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1015 on: November 14, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »

Now having said what I've just said, Murt is perfectly free to set up his own account, and get donations for the upkeep of his site, if he so chooses. If people are willing to send him donations for strictly him, that is between him and his ustream followers.  If they are sending him donations for LP or anybody else, then he has every obligation to pass that money along.

I could care less. He is providing a service.  If one wants to help him absorb the costs of the service he is providing, so what.

Yes, and that "service" he is providing has been a huge part of the problem! It could very well be what caused Tim to call off the search over the weekend... and for all this conflict between LP and Tim, IMO. One should not accuse someone else of a wrongdoing when they are guilty of doing the same thing. It should NOT be up to his "audience" to fund his site. That's his hobby... it was his choice to do what he did. And people here and on WS and maybe other places are just egging him on, for the entertainment value. Also, suggesting Tim is only in it for the money is rather pretentious! If he is truly providing a service, he should be professional enough to keep his opinions to himself and stick to the facts.
I remember several years ago being a member of a certain forum during the SP case, and the owner asking for donations so she could keep the forum going. But in the meantime she was travelling to SF and conducting her own experiments in the Bay. Lots of people left her forum, because those who could not afford to make a donation, were treated with disrespect. Eventually she closed the public forum and kept a private one for the chosen few. This kind of exploitation is just wrong!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1016 on: November 14, 2008, 04:38:05 PM »

To be very honest, I did not get the impression that Anita liked any of the Anthonys.  I could be wrong.  However, she didnt have anything very nice to say!   Have they been there all week? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: November 14, 2008, 04:39:48 PM »

My fellow canuck...I did already...you must have missed it.  Shorter this time...when a poster is banned it's referred to as receiving the red button.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1018 on: November 14, 2008, 04:40:24 PM »

Oh my..Thank you for finally telling me!!! I will look at the Staples easy button in a completely different way!

Not only can you not post, but your are not even allowed ro view!!      
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1019 on: November 14, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »

LOL I don't discredit amnesia as a defense tactic at all.  BTW  that's it!  Casey forgot she put another dead body in the trunk because she was so distracted trying to locate her child that was missing.

great point

KLAAS~ you have nanners.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.