April 24, 2024, 04:27:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339095 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: November 14, 2008, 04:57:57 PM »

I wish murt would stop calling these people Equusearch....you can buy the tee-shirts...that doesn't mean you are part of TES......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: November 14, 2008, 04:59:27 PM »

Murt isnt media, he is as far from it as you can get.
He is a looky loo with a video camera who walks the line of obstructing or tampering with a investigation.

JMO
If LE thought he was tampering, though,. don't you think they would have stopped him by now?  They know all about him, where he is, etc..  it would certainly be easy enough for them to tell him to back off.  Heck, if the Anthonys thought he was that much of a problem, I'm sure Cindy wouldn't waste a minute trying to have his a$$ on a platter.

But..... LE can't legally stop him from filming... it's public property. They may not sanction it... like they obviously don't sanction the divers searching... but they can't stop it. All they can do is hold pressers trying to insert some common sense into the whole thing and keep things from getting out of hand. Which... btw... they haven't been too successful at, actually.

The thing that really bugs me is that the Anthonys are LOVING all this hoopla!
And, I agree with Anothermonkey... I don't care WHO searches for Caylee.... Elvis could show up for all I care... I just want her found!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: November 14, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »

Where is Destiny today?  anyone know?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: November 14, 2008, 05:06:57 PM »

The one thing that is bothering more than anything is the reaction of the A's when the first reports went out that bones had been found. NONE!!! Unless they know exactly where little Caylee is there should have been some reaction. None of their live reports have panned out so should there not have been some concern? Guilty knowledge and frankly, it is freaking me out!! Time for LE to put the hammer down on this family. Something is so wrong with  that picture!

Carmen
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1044 on: November 14, 2008, 05:07:36 PM »

I don't think she's been around since the "love fest" late yesterday.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: November 14, 2008, 05:09:50 PM »

I think Murt is a very nice guy..I don't think that Murt is providing a viable service at this time. Ouch! Stop! That hurts! Whew..thanks..As I was saying, I think this sort of behavior is part of the problem and not the solution..I am all for the truth but sometimes the truth is that it's none of your business or it is outside of proper boundaries. Okay then, moving on

Carmen
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1046 on: November 14, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »

Klaas - Thnx for all you do.  I respect your integrity. 
Red - Thnx for being part of the solution and not the problem, for actively doing something when you can but more importantly, for hosting the forum so we can stay informed.
To all the mods - Thnx for always finding a way to make us hug it out.

Mostly, thnx to all of you who keep reminding us, gently, that this is about Caylee.

FWIW - I support TM.  He works within the parameters set forth by LE in order to ensure a clean search.  I regret that there were some unpleasant experiences during the search over the weekend, but it was just that.  Having worked emergency response, I can tell you that if you've responded to one emergency, it's just that, you've responded to one emergency because the circumstances are always different and each is a learning experience.  IMHO, Murt means well `b

I agree that too much information can be a bad thing and this case will set all sorts of precedents for future cases, which sadly, we know there will be.  It's morbid curiosity that drives some folks (sometimes me) and you can get lost in it.  Like Nikki said, the reality is a lot more disturbing than we can imagine and I for one am glad that there are people out there that can save me from myself on occasions like this.  (No one to save me when I was on the GJ and we were presented with the gruesome pictures.  No escaping that...)

This place is like public transportation - everyone can jump on and we would hope comport themselves with a modicum of decency and civilty but we can't count on it so we have to hope for the best.  For the most part, this SM microcosm is a welcoming, tolerant, insightful and powerful community, one I am honored to be able to post with.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: November 14, 2008, 05:13:04 PM »

I don't think she's been around since the "love fest" late yesterday.
Thanks islandmonkey.  I sure would love to speak with her, appeal to her
to pass on some common sense ideas for LP.  I'm so fearful that if anything is found at BP it will be negated. 
However since Destiny is so skilled perhaps she has done just that today.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: November 14, 2008, 05:14:28 PM »

This case just never seems to go beyond the limits of belief.

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1049 on: November 14, 2008, 05:15:15 PM »

Ok, I'm going to post this and probably take some hear, but it's a fact and it's out there.

Leonard Padilla Admits to Doing a Year in Jail For Tax evasion

http://videos.sacbee.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=1869914&item_index=72&genre_id=827&sort=NULL

I don't care who finds Caylee, but I do look at character and integrity when others try to assassinate other's character and judgement. Soory, if I missed this earlier and it has been discussed before.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: November 14, 2008, 05:16:12 PM »

Jose Baez may be fronting all the costs associated with defending Casey Anthony for now but anticipating a windfall in the long run.

Janet
______

Janet, I just have 2 things to say to you:
1. Thanks for always including some published news with your posts, and especially thanks for posting not only the link, but the story for those of us too lazy to click.

2. Every time I see your name, I hear "Janet Janet Janet!" from Rocky Horror!!

Thank you Tevye.

Hey ... there was a time in my teens I was convinced if my parents had afford me a name that ended with an "i" I would have been so much more popular in high school.  Something akin to Tami ... Jacki ... Candi ... Sandi ... Suzi

However ... after almosts 62 years ... I have have learned to embrace my great-grandmother's namesake.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: November 14, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

I think Murt is a very nice guy..I don't think that Murt is providing a viable service at this time. Ouch! Stop! That hurts! Whew..thanks..As I was saying, I think this sort of behavior is part of the problem and not the solution..I am all for the truth but sometimes the truth is that it's none of your business or it is outside of proper boundaries. Okay then, moving on
I so hear you.  He is abetting the circus.  Yes, it's said he's a lovely man and
it's probably true.  He could be contributing in other ways.  Just not this way!  jmo
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: November 14, 2008, 05:16:39 PM »

dont know if this was posted yet. Casey counter sues Zanaida.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983289/detail.html
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: November 14, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »

Klaas ... this is the one on the phone the other day.

I still say this is Lois..I've been told it isn't but it looks like her without a perm!!Grrrrrrrr!!! I hate being wrong....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: November 14, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »

The one thing that is bothering more than anything is the reaction of the A's when the first reports went out that bones had been found. NONE!!! Unless they know exactly where little Caylee is there should have been some reaction. None of their live reports have panned out so should there not have been some concern? Guilty knowledge and frankly, it is freaking me out!! Time for LE to put the hammer down on this family. Something is so wrong with  that picture!

I am in agreement...no reaction cause they KNEW there were no remains there....even the reaction of Casey in jail...just gets up and goes back to her cell...come on....obviously she couldn't sit there laughing like the mad woman she is, knowing it would be seen....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: November 14, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   
Can we say "Professional Victims"? So sad. Why would anyone be interested in a book she wrote anyway..it would be in the "fiction" section.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: November 14, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

Padilla: Casey Told Him Caylee Was Handed Off At Park
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 5:04 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Leonard Padilla had his paid scuba divers (really?  I thought LP said the Blackwater team volunteered) back in the water searching for Caylee Anthony's body Friday. A day earlier, Padilla's team set off a huge false alarm when they claimed they found bones in the Little Econ River (see map). It was so bad, the Orange County Sheriff's Office still wants Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News spoke at length with Padilla on Friday (watch full interview) and said, despite Thursday's drama and the fact that they found nothing Friday, he is more convinced than ever that Casey dumped Caylee's body in the river at Blanchard Park.

As gators circled below and vultures soared above (drama) , volunteering Blackwater Divers (see first paragraph) spent another day in water bounty hunter Leonard Padilla insists is Caylee's current resting place

"The day after we got [Casey] out, she sits down and she's talking to me and says, 'I went to Blanchard Park and Zenaida and her sister Samantha were there and they took the baby away from me,'" Padilla told Eyewitness News on Friday. "In the reports, she mentions Blanchard Park eight times."

Plenty of the curious were camping out at Blanchard Park, which has turned into the new Hopespring Drive, where the Anthony family lives.

A hodgepodge of postal packing tape, leftover crime scene tape and ski rope marked the makeshift staging area Friday where Thursday divers handed detectives a dud of a lead. Now they want Padilla to take a polygraph.

"What do they want to ask you? Did you set up some evidence in the middle of the water so you could go out there and have all the cameras in America focused on you? Do you think they think you did that?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked Padilla.

"That's what I think, yeah," he replied.

FBI agent are supposed to contact Padilla to schedule the test and Friday wondered out loud about why others in the case declined lie detectors.

"It would have been great if Casey, Lee, Cindy and George would have taken a lie detector test," he said (watch full interview).

Also Friday, Padilla dropped a whole new theory involving the Anthony family pool. He believes, after Caylee die from a chloroform overdose, Casey put her body in the swimming pool to test the buoyancy of her body and then used the neighbors shovel to fish Caylee out of the pool before putting her inside a garbage bag.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: November 14, 2008, 05:21:42 PM »

When will this all end?   

Oh lordy....I need a drink after reading this!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: November 14, 2008, 05:22:29 PM »

dont know if this was posted yet. Casey counter sues Zanaida.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983289/detail.html

Why doesn't that surprise me.  Thanks Mtnmom - I hadn't seen it.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: November 14, 2008, 05:23:34 PM »

I am in agreement...no reaction cause they KNEW there were no remains there....even the reaction of Casey in jail...just gets up and goes back to her cell...come on....obviously she couldn't sit there laughing like the mad woman she is, knowing it would be seen....

Shouldn't they still be keeping up the "facade" that maybe Zanny or the "kidnappers" killed Caylee and maybe threw her in the river?  No panic at all????  No worry at all????  You would think in this case (a missing baby for months) that quite possibly "someone" killed her and possibly threw her in the river .... The "lack" of reaction only shows one thing .... They know where Caylee is ... IMO

CA = Cindy?  Writing a book?  OMGosh ... she can't even take a lie detector cuz she is on meds .... whats she gonna say in a book? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.