March 28, 2024, 11:53:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 337394 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: November 14, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »

Ok, I'm going to post this and probably take some hear, but it's a fact and it's out there.

Leonard Padilla Admits to Doing a Year in Jail For Tax evasion

http://videos.sacbee.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=1869914&item_index=72&genre_id=827&sort=NULL

I don't care who finds Caylee, but I do look at character and integrity when others try to assassinate other's character and judgement. Soory, if I missed this earlier and it has been discussed before.

thanks I hadn't seen it....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: November 14, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

This case just never seems to go beyond the limits of belief.

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   

I wonder if someone has paid her already?  Is that how Baez is getting paid?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: November 14, 2008, 05:26:17 PM »

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   

Larry Garrison.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1063 on: November 14, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »

lets see... how many ways can we profit off caylee..
books? check
tv interviews ... check
law suits   ... check ...
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
made for tv movie? most likely..
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

did i FREAKIN MISS ANYTHING..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1064 on: November 14, 2008, 05:27:58 PM »

When will this all end?   
My first question is tell me you are kidding? LOL  Cindy writing a book, well that won't be a slanted view.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: November 14, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »

I think Murt is a very nice guy..I don't think that Murt is providing a viable service at this time. Ouch! Stop! That hurts! Whew..thanks..As I was saying, I think this sort of behavior is part of the problem and not the solution..I am all for the truth but sometimes the truth is that it's none of your business or it is outside of proper boundaries. Okay then, moving on

I agree, Murt is nice, but is contributing to the problem.  TOO much attention being focused on the search.  With that being said, I feel we too, are part of the problem.  (OK I've done it now) I am at work and can't watch Murt's live feed but it is so tempting because it is human nature to want to know what is going on. 

People's opinions come about in different ways.  My opinions are usually based on 1)  what I know, 2) what I see, and 3) how I feel.  Opinions can be different on different days, can be changed with the accumulation of more knowledge on a subject. 

My point being, emotions run high here, because this is a very emotionally charged case.  But everyone is here for the same sole purpose.  CAYLEE MARIE.  We all want her to be brought home and laid to rest in peace.  We may not agree on everything or everyone (OK THAT was an understatement) but I personally do not mean to bash anyone.  So with that, I will apologize if I offended or bashed.

I think the world of Tim Miller.  He is a good soul with a wonderful heart.  LP, what can I say?!?  LOL  I truly like the man.  His ways are quite unconventional but.......... well so are my ways sometimes. 

I don't expect a reply...... because no one ever replies to me.  (not crying here or having a pity party)  It's kinda nice that you can write what you want and no one really pays attention!!  LOL

Keep Jammin' Monkeys

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: November 14, 2008, 05:28:37 PM »

Mytime - thanks I suspected as much.  I think I saw Anita on the phone the first day alerting Cindy.  That's when Cindy and George came out.
Do you mean her?  IMO NOT THE SAME PERSON 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: November 14, 2008, 05:29:09 PM »

CA still refers to the "babysitter" at times!! I sure hope NG asks "babysitter for what?" So CA is writing a book, KC is counter suing ZG and they want sympathy from the public? The words "KC is just as much a victim as Caylee" are still ringing in my head and then we hear this...sigh..They really just don't get it do they?

Carmen
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: November 14, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »

I am in agreement...no reaction cause they KNEW there were no remains there....even the reaction of Casey in jail...just gets up and goes back to her cell...come on....obviously she couldn't sit there laughing like the mad woman she is, knowing it would be seen....

Shouldn't they still be keeping up the "facade" that maybe Zanny or the "kidnappers" killed Caylee and maybe threw her in the river?  No panic at all????  No worry at all????  You would think in this case (a missing baby for months) that quite possibly "someone" killed her and possibly threw her in the river .... The "lack" of reaction only shows one thing .... They know where Caylee is ... IMO

CA = Cindy?  Writing a book?  OMGosh ... she can't even take a lie detector cuz she is on meds .... whats she gonna say in a book? 

One would think so...but we are not dealing with 'normal thinking' people....I so agree...they know.....and I know  that family never deserved to have that child.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: November 14, 2008, 05:29:43 PM »

When will this all end?   

Larry Garrison.

Speaking of Larry Garrison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpg5TpgZDk
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: November 14, 2008, 05:29:52 PM »

My toddler posted before I was through.  Too tired to remember it all (had my active toddler all day - yikes!!!) so I'll just write what I closed with -

*big hugs to everyone - no exceptions.*
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: November 14, 2008, 05:29:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

Padilla: Casey Told Him Caylee Was Handed Off At Park
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 5:04 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Leonard Padilla had his paid scuba divers (really?  I thought LP said the Blackwater team volunteered) back in the water searching for Caylee Anthony's body Friday. A day earlier, Padilla's team set off a huge false alarm when they claimed they found bones in the Little Econ River (see map). It was so bad, the Orange County Sheriff's Office still wants Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News spoke at length with Padilla on Friday (watch full interview) and said, despite Thursday's drama and the fact that they found nothing Friday, he is more convinced than ever that Casey dumped Caylee's body in the river at Blanchard Park.

As gators circled below and vultures soared above (drama) , volunteering Blackwater Divers (see first paragraph) spent another day in water bounty hunter Leonard Padilla insists is Caylee's current resting place

"The day after we got [Casey] out, she sits down and she's talking to me Didn't she reveal this info to Rob Dick?  Not LP .....?   and says, 'I went to Blanchard Park and Zenaida and her sister Samantha were there and they took the baby away from me,'" Padilla told Eyewitness News on Friday. "In the reports, she mentions Blanchard Park eight times."

Plenty of the curious were camping out at Blanchard Park, which has turned into the new Hopespring Drive, where the Anthony family lives.

A hodgepodge of postal packing tape, leftover crime scene tape and ski rope marked the makeshift staging area Friday where Thursday divers handed detectives a dud of a lead. Now they want Padilla to take a polygraph.

"What do they want to ask you? Did you set up some evidence in the middle of the water so you could go out there and have all the cameras in America focused on you? Do you think they think you did that?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked Padilla.

"That's what I think, yeah," he replied.

FBI agent are supposed to contact Padilla to schedule the test and Friday wondered out loud about why others in the case declined lie detectors.

"It would have been great if Casey, Lee, Cindy and George would have taken a lie detector test," he said (watch full interview).

Also Friday, Padilla dropped a whole new theory involving the Anthony family pool. He believes, after Caylee die from a chloroform overdose, Casey put her body in the swimming pool to test the buoyancy of her body and then used the neighbors shovel to fish Caylee out of the pool before putting her inside a garbage bag.

My comments in BLUE

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1072 on: November 14, 2008, 05:30:07 PM »

gosh....maybe cindy can go on a  BOOK TOUR with joran..

victims..
bah..

they arent freakin VICTIMS!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: November 14, 2008, 05:30:21 PM »

Ok, I'm going to post this and probably take some hear, but it's a fact and it's out there.

Leonard Padilla Admits to Doing a Year in Jail For Tax evasion

http://videos.sacbee.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=1869914&item_index=72&genre_id=827&sort=NULL

I don't care who finds Caylee, but I do look at character and integrity when others try to assassinate other's character and judgement. Soory, if I missed this earlier and it has been discussed before.

Oh Big Whoop ! Maybe he didn't wash his hands after he went to the washroom also last week. What's that got to do with the price of fish ? 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: November 14, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

Padilla: Casey Told Him Caylee Was Handed Off At Park
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 5:04 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Leonard Padilla had his paid scuba divers (really?  I thought LP said the Blackwater team volunteered) back in the water searching for Caylee Anthony's body Friday. A day earlier, Padilla's team set off a huge false alarm when they claimed they found bones in the Little Econ River (see map). It was so bad, the Orange County Sheriff's Office still wants Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News spoke at length with Padilla on Friday (watch full interview) and said, despite Thursday's drama and the fact that they found nothing Friday, he is more convinced than ever that Casey dumped Caylee's body in the river at Blanchard Park.

As gators circled below and vultures soared above (drama) , volunteering Blackwater Divers (see first paragraph) spent another day in water bounty hunter Leonard Padilla insists is Caylee's current resting place

"The day after we got [Casey] out, she sits down and she's talking to me and says, 'I went to Blanchard Park and Zenaida and her sister Samantha were there and they took the baby away from me,'" Padilla told Eyewitness News on Friday. "In the reports, she mentions Blanchard Park eight times."

Plenty of the curious were camping out at Blanchard Park, which has turned into the new Hopespring Drive, where the Anthony family lives.

A hodgepodge of postal packing tape, leftover crime scene tape and ski rope marked the makeshift staging area Friday where Thursday divers handed detectives a dud of a lead. Now they want Padilla to take a polygraph.

"What do they want to ask you? Did you set up some evidence in the middle of the water so you could go out there and have all the cameras in America focused on you? Do you think they think you did that?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked Padilla.

"That's what I think, yeah," he replied.

FBI agent are supposed to contact Padilla to schedule the test and Friday wondered out loud about why others in the case declined lie detectors.

"It would have been great if Casey, Lee, Cindy and George would have taken a lie detector test," he said (watch full interview).

Also Friday, Padilla dropped a whole new theory involving the Anthony family pool. He believes, after Caylee die from a chloroform overdose, Casey put her body in the swimming pool to test the buoyancy of her body and then used the neighbors shovel to fish Caylee out of the pool before putting her inside a garbage bag.

Whoever wrote this contradicted themselves about the divers. Also the new theory is not new. LP Has stated that theory several times on NG and probably other shows. 
Was this reporter a little bias?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: November 14, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »

When will this all end?   
Can we say "Professional Victims"? So sad. Why would anyone be interested in a book she wrote anyway..it would be in the "fiction" section.

People will clamor all over themselves to get a copy!She'll also make a ton of money too. Other folks have..It will be Casey's Story or some poo like that.That's what this monkey thinks anyway..Folks believe lies all the time and books created around them usually sell very well.Mystery ..How it ends is really up to anyone's guess...jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: November 14, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »

When will this all end?   

uuummm a large retainer...

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: November 14, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »

lets see... how many ways can we profit off caylee..
books? check
tv interviews ... check
law suits   ... check ...
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
made for tv movie? most likely..
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

did i FREAKIN MISS ANYTHING..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

You forgot never finding her

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1078 on: November 14, 2008, 05:31:35 PM »

When will this all end?   

didn't she so much as admit she would be pimpin caylee writing a book when she form that illegal fraudulent foundation. And - movie deals, and a Caylee doll, Cindy Assthony Flowbee complete with a bowl to make your hair look like Moe Fine, the new George Assthony nipple high shorts with a built diaper for guys over 125 years old, and she'll being doing at the all commercials for Paxil.

just disgusting - what I want to happen to that family I can't even post here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: November 14, 2008, 05:31:46 PM »

I think Murt is a very nice guy..I don't think that Murt is providing a viable service at this time. Ouch! Stop! That hurts! Whew..thanks..As I was saying, I think this sort of behavior is part of the problem and not the solution..I am all for the truth but sometimes the truth is that it's none of your business or it is outside of proper boundaries. Okay then, moving on

I agree, Murt is nice, but is contributing to the problem.  TOO much attention being focused on the search.  With that being said, I feel we too, are part of the problem.  (OK I've done it now) I am at work and can't watch Murt's live feed but it is so tempting because it is human nature to want to know what is going on. 

People's opinions come about in different ways.  My opinions are usually based on 1)  what I know, 2) what I see, and 3) how I feel.  Opinions can be different on different days, can be changed with the accumulation of more knowledge on a subject. 

My point being, emotions run high here, because this is a very emotionally charged case.  But everyone is here for the same sole purpose.  CAYLEE MARIE.  We all want her to be brought home and laid to rest in peace.  We may not agree on everything or everyone (OK THAT was an understatement) but I personally do not mean to bash anyone.  So with that, I will apologize if I offended or bashed.

I think the world of Tim Miller.  He is a good soul with a wonderful heart.  LP, what can I say?!?  LOL  I truly like the man.  His ways are quite unconventional but.......... well so are my ways sometimes. 

I don't expect a reply...... because no one ever replies to me.  (not crying here or having a pity party)  It's kinda nice that you can write what you want and no one really pays attention!!  LOL

Keep Jammin' Monkeys

Maybe no one replies because they agree and just couldn't say it any better...I agree with you except I for one, will not follow Murt's live feed. I just don't think I should support something that makes me uncomfortable

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.