April 25, 2024, 03:25:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339122 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: November 14, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »

CA still refers to the "babysitter" at times!! I sure hope NG asks "babysitter for what?" So CA is writing a book, KC is counter suing ZG and they want sympathy from the public? The words "KC is just as much a victim as Caylee" are still ringing in my head and then we hear this...sigh..They really just don't get it do they?

I get so confused.  CA = Cindy, KC = Casey....ok 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: November 14, 2008, 05:33:37 PM »

lets see... how many ways can we profit off caylee..
books? check
tv interviews ... check
law suits   ... check ...
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
made for tv movie? most likely..
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

did i FREAKIN MISS ANYTHING..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: November 14, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »

My toddler posted before I was through.  Too tired to remember it all (had my active toddler all day - yikes!!!) so I'll just write what I closed with -

*big hugs to everyone - no exceptions.*

Thanks!  Big hugs back!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: November 14, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »

Question, when someone has that kind of email address that Klaasend says we should get, does it go to spam mail, because I never seem to get an answer from that kind of email????  And somebody please take these pretzels out of my hand, dress me in my spa clothes, drive me to pilates, and force me, force me to do them?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1084 on: November 14, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »

This case just never seems to go beyond the limits of belief.

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   

I wonder if someone has paid her already?  Is that how Baez is getting paid?

Larry Garrison.

Speaking of Larry Garrison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpg5TpgZDk

Officially puking at the thought, maybe it can be like OJ's............ if MY DAUGHTER DID IT>

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1085 on: November 14, 2008, 05:35:56 PM »

I think some seem to lose sight of the fact that this forum is privately owned and it an attachment to Red's Front Page.  We post here as his guests only. 

He pays the bills in bad and slow times as well as the good.  In  the past this has been appreciated and tremendous weight and respect given to his posts and opinions.

The last few days have proven that all are allowed to state their opinions but now it seems some also feel entitled to their own "facts" as well.  We have been called gangs and cliques and yet no one was removed for doing so but the accusations continue again today. 

The current search is being conducted in a disgraceful manner and is sure to hamper jury selection so don't be surprised when this later comes into play and with consequences you may not like too well.  You asked for it.  This is giving all search and rescue a black eye because of trivializing the search for this child's remains.  And so far for a big fat nothing!

?? I asked for a search... Lenny is the only person willing to continue doing one. TES has pulled out, LE has no searches going on that I'm aware of ? The only other search is with the Anthony's, where do we start?

I acknowledge the carnival atmosphere the media has created at LP search.. what I don't understand is why the local LE isn't helping or at least overseeing this. I would think that they would want the waters cleared there..then we know where she's not or maybe she is.

Lenny could walk down the road to Disney World and get all the media attention he wants, so I don't believe that is his reason for doing this.. I am very grateful he is there and the divers are making this extremely dangerous search, If she's not there, let's hit the next target, I just hope Lenny is willing to continue as no one else with alot of financial resources, seems to be... (this is not to undermine the individuals who also have tried to look on there own, wish I could search with you)

I don't see YOUR NAME anywhere on my post but if you are one of the ones demanding 24/7 live coverage then perhaps it would apply. 

As for TES pulling out, I have been told they have approximately 100 searchers still in the Orlando area.  I am also sure if LE felt this was an area in need of searching, they would do so or at least sanction the search.

Far too many cooks seem to be spoiling the stew.

My opinion.

I apologize...I took this as a general you, who is the you , you are referring to ? perhaps he/she might reply to this post..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1086 on: November 14, 2008, 05:35:58 PM »

Sunny   - I think it's a different person that was making that phone/text to Cindy

Yes, that woman texting behind the tree looked much older than this lady does. Also the one pic a few pages back of the lady holding up the sign? MO... different person too. Different build, different hair, different face.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1087 on: November 14, 2008, 05:36:54 PM »

books? check
tv interviews ... check
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??
Yes, in btw taking down tips she is making purses.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1088 on: November 14, 2008, 05:36:57 PM »

Also Friday, Padilla dropped a whole new theory involving the Anthony family pool. He believes, after Caylee die from a chloroform overdose, Casey put her body in the swimming pool to test the buoyancy of her body and then used the neighbors shovel to fish Caylee out of the pool before putting her inside a garbage bag.

aroobagoogle translation

Leonard has no clue what happened and he confirms it's time to go home.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: November 14, 2008, 05:36:57 PM »

I agree, Murt is nice, but is contributing to the problem.  TOO much attention being focused on the search.  With that being said, I feel we too, are part of the problem.  (OK I've done it now) I am at work and can't watch Murt's live feed but it is so tempting because it is human nature to want to know what is going on. 

People's opinions come about in different ways.  My opinions are usually based on 1)  what I know, 2) what I see, and 3) how I feel.  Opinions can be different on different days, can be changed with the accumulation of more knowledge on a subject. 

My point being, emotions run high here, because this is a very emotionally charged case.  But everyone is here for the same sole purpose.  CAYLEE MARIE.  We all want her to be brought home and laid to rest in peace.  We may not agree on everything or everyone (OK THAT was an understatement) but I personally do not mean to bash anyone.  So with that, I will apologize if I offended or bashed.

I think the world of Tim Miller.  He is a good soul with a wonderful heart.  LP, what can I say?!?  LOL  I truly like the man.  His ways are quite unconventional but.......... well so are my ways sometimes. 

I don't expect a reply...... because no one ever replies to me.  (not crying here or having a pity party)  It's kinda nice that you can write what you want and no one really pays attention!!  LOL

Keep Jammin' Monkeys   

good post!!  how can anyone ignore you with the cat jamming!  LOL  like you I appreciate both Tim and LP....different as night and day...and I think that is what has caused some of the friction....hopefully they will both settle down and shake hands

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1090 on: November 14, 2008, 05:37:01 PM »

Anthony's have canceled their appearance on NG.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1091 on: November 14, 2008, 05:37:09 PM »

books? check
tv interviews ... check
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

gah...

i saw it... and gagged..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: November 14, 2008, 05:37:33 PM »

ROB - did you see this 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpg5TpgZDk
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: November 14, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »

I have a saying that I use when I see a beautiful child..I guess its because I am southern lol....but i always say, " I could just eat her cheeks off!!" And look at those cheeks....that baby was beautiful..I wish she would have given her to someone who loved her....

"God dont like ugly"
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1094 on: November 14, 2008, 05:38:20 PM »

good..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: November 14, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »

books? check
tv interviews ... check
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

gah...

She had that back in Sept already when I spoke to her at the KFN tent ...  that is not new

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: November 14, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »

Dr. Henry Lee does not come cheap.  Baez must be extremely wealthy to be able to afford him.

I wonder how far $15,000 goes.  Casey Anthony has already won the lawsuit if Strickland is the ruling judge.  Remember ... Strickland is the judge who only denied one out of the eleven motions requested by the defence.

Janet
_________

Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against Zenaida Gonzalez
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 5:00 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's proof that anybody can sue anybody, even Casey Anthony. Eyewitness News uncovered a lawsuit filed by Casey Anthony against a woman she's never met.

The woman's name is Zenaida Gonzalez. She got caught up in the whole saga simply because she has the same name as the so-called babysitter who Casey claimed took her daughter Caylee.

Casey Anthony's attorneys have filed a counter-claim (read document) seeking money from Zenaida Gonzalez, calling Zenaida's lawsuit an attempt to cash in on a high profile case.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales is the name of the mystery baby sitter Casey Anthony says took her daughter Caylee. In September, Eyewitness News broke the story that a Zenaida Fernandez- Gonzalez from Osceola County and her high-profile attorney, John Morgan, were suing Casey Anthony for defamation and infliction of emotional distress.

"Zenaida's world has been turned upside down. She is in hiding. The mention of her name is red-flagged everywhere," Morgan said.

Eyewitness News found out Friday that Casey Anthony's lawyer has filed a counter claim calling Zenaida's "a frivolous lawsuit which was filed for no other reason but to harass and embarrass" Casey Anthony.

It also calls it an "attempt to cash in on a high-profile media case" and contends John Morgan's firm did it to "generate publicity for their law firm."

The counter complaint goes on to claim Casey Anthony made truthful statements to investigators about a separate Zenaida Gonzalez and the woman suing her is not the mystery babysitter.

Now, Casey Anthony is seeking damages in excess of $15,000 and to recoup court fees and attorney fees.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983289/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983147/detail.html

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAKES NEW DEMANDS

Casey Anthony's defense attorney made more demands Thursday in the case against Casey. Jose Baez says the jail is unfairly forbidding him from bringing his laptop computer into the jail to work on the case. He wants a judge to order the jail to allow him to do it, but the jail says that is against its policy.

Baez also wants all the paperwork associated with the forensic testing that the FBI did in the case and to personally inspect the hairs that the FBI tested.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: November 14, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »

Good, NG is hard enough for me to watch without those two being on it as well.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1098 on: November 14, 2008, 05:39:22 PM »

big shocker there

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1099 on: November 14, 2008, 05:39:37 PM »

At least they have done one thing right. Somebody must have said to them to get enough rest for tomorrows Meet and Greet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.