April 26, 2024, 07:30:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339157 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1100 on: November 14, 2008, 05:39:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

Padilla: Casey Told Him Caylee Was Handed Off At Park
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 5:04 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Leonard Padilla had his paid scuba divers (really?  I thought LP said the Blackwater team volunteered) back in the water searching for Caylee Anthony's body Friday. A day earlier, Padilla's team set off a huge false alarm when they claimed they found bones in the Little Econ River (see map). It was so bad, the Orange County Sheriff's Office still wants Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News spoke at length with Padilla on Friday (watch full interview) and said, despite Thursday's drama and the fact that they found nothing Friday, he is more convinced than ever that Casey dumped Caylee's body in the river at Blanchard Park.

As gators circled below and vultures soared above (drama) , volunteering Blackwater Divers (see first paragraph) spent another day in water bounty hunter Leonard Padilla insists is Caylee's current resting place

"The day after we got [Casey] out, she sits down and she's talking to me Didn't she reveal this info to Rob Dick?  Not LP .....?   and says, 'I went to Blanchard Park and Zenaida and her sister Samantha were there and they took the baby away from me,'" Padilla told Eyewitness News on Friday. "In the reports, she mentions Blanchard Park eight times."

Plenty of the curious were camping out at Blanchard Park, which has turned into the new Hopespring Drive, where the Anthony family lives.

A hodgepodge of postal packing tape, leftover crime scene tape and ski rope marked the makeshift staging area Friday where Thursday divers handed detectives a dud of a lead. Now they want Padilla to take a polygraph.

"What do they want to ask you? Did you set up some evidence in the middle of the water so you could go out there and have all the cameras in America focused on you? Do you think they think you did that?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked Padilla.

"That's what I think, yeah," he replied.

FBI agent are supposed to contact Padilla to schedule the test and Friday wondered out loud about why others in the case declined lie detectors.

"It would have been great if Casey, Lee, Cindy and George would have taken a lie detector test," he said (watch full interview).

Also Friday, Padilla dropped a whole new theory involving the Anthony family pool. He believes, after Caylee die from a chloroform overdose, Casey put her body in the swimming pool to test the buoyancy of her body and then used the neighbors shovel to fish Caylee out of the pool before putting her inside a garbage bag.

My comments in BLUE

Thanks~Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

Leonard Padilla
for Mayor

816 H Street, Suite 244
Sacramento, CA 95814

(916) 558-6915  Office
(916) 558-6920  Fax

leonardpadillaformayor.com

Email:
leonard@leonardpadillafor
mayor.com
Leonard's Links

Verify you are registered to
VOTE - click on flag

Padilla answers questions regarding the "skeletons" from his past

Leonard Padilla denies that he shot Kevin Johnson's cousin during
an armed robbery attempt at Padilla's establishment in 1975.
April 26, 2008

"...it was my security guard who shot Johnson's cousin...he was armed and
attempting to rob my establishment..."

Padilla addresses his IRS "time away from home".
April 28, 2008

"I plead guilty to 2 misdemeanors for non-filing and non-payment of taxes,
definitely not tax evasion.  I paid approximately $600,000.00 in taxes due
and I did 1 year in a federal detention center from February 1992 to
February 1993."

"Even though the federal probation recommended 5 months home
detention, the IRS investigator (girlfriend of the federal prosecutor)
insisted on me doing 1 year in prison and I went along with her.  So I said
'let's do it'."

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: November 14, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »

Anthony's have canceled their appearance on NG.

What about their "MEET AND GREET" ????  Man that pisses me off .... can you tell ... that is the gazillionth time I have brought it up ....  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: November 14, 2008, 05:40:33 PM »

This case just never seems to go beyond the limits of belief.

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   

Oh lordy....I need a drink after reading this!!!

I'm right behind you.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1103 on: November 14, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   

I wonder if someone has paid her already?  Is that how Baez is getting paid?

didn't she so much as admit she would be pimpin caylee writing a book when she form that illegal fraudulent foundation. And - movie deals, and a Caylee doll, Cindy Assthony Flowbee complete with a bowl to make your hair look like Moe Fine, the new George Assthony nipple high shorts with a built diaper for guys over 125 years old, and she'll being doing at the all commercials for Paxil.

just disgusting - what I want to happen to that family I can't even post here.

OMG!  that was hilarious!
(pssst...hey, can ya hook me up with one of those Flowbees? Always wanted to try one!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: November 14, 2008, 05:42:23 PM »

When will this all end?   

didn't she so much as admit she would be pimpin caylee writing a book when she form that illegal fraudulent foundation. And - movie deals, and a Caylee doll, Cindy Assthony Flowbee complete with a bowl to make your hair look like Moe Fine, the new George Assthony nipple high shorts with a built diaper for guys over 125 years old, and she'll being doing at the all commercials for Paxil.

(pssst...hey, can ya hook me up with one of those Flowbees? Always wanted to try one!)
What is a Flowbee???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: November 14, 2008, 05:42:29 PM »

One major concern that I have about this search: If LE does not "sanction" this search and something is found will it be admissable in court?  Could that be a loophole for Casey to get away with this by saying the evidence was corrupted???  Crazy scary...

I'm well behind here, but I don't think this would be a problem. I'm sure people run across crime scenes and/or evidence all the time.  I don't know that LE "sanctioned" TES to search, though they did help out at one point because they were desperate to find Caylee (at this point I'm not so sure they are anymore).  Think about it. Basically anybody with a valid ID can volunteer their time to search with TES. Any of those volunteers- none of them personally "ok'd" by LE - could find something during a search.  If they found something, they could be asked to testify as a witness, and the item in question - if relevant to the case - could be marked as evidence.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: November 14, 2008, 05:42:38 PM »

That is the best news I have had all day!! Her insipid answers and unmitigated gull are a little more than I can take. The constant batterings against our collective intelligence does become somewhat wearing..

Carmen
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: November 14, 2008, 05:43:03 PM »

I think Murt is a very nice guy..I don't think that Murt is providing a viable service at this time. Ouch! Stop! That hurts! Whew..thanks..As I was saying, I think this sort of behavior is part of the problem and not the solution..I am all for the truth but sometimes the truth is that it's none of your business or it is outside of proper boundaries. Okay then, moving on

I agree, Murt is nice, but is contributing to the problem.  TOO much attention being focused on the search.  With that being said, I feel we too, are part of the problem.  (OK I've done it now) I am at work and can't watch Murt's live feed but it is so tempting because it is human nature to want to know what is going on. 

People's opinions come about in different ways.  My opinions are usually based on 1)  what I know, 2) what I see, and 3) how I feel.  Opinions can be different on different days, can be changed with the accumulation of more knowledge on a subject. 

My point being, emotions run high here, because this is a very emotionally charged case.  But everyone is here for the same sole purpose.  CAYLEE MARIE.  We all want her to be brought home and laid to rest in peace.  We may not agree on everything or everyone (OK THAT was an understatement) but I personally do not mean to bash anyone.  So with that, I will apologize if I offended or bashed.

I think the world of Tim Miller.  He is a good soul with a wonderful heart.  LP, what can I say?!?  LOL  I truly like the man.  His ways are quite unconventional but.......... well so are my ways sometimes. 

I don't expect a reply...... because no one ever replies to me.  (not crying here or having a pity party)  It's kinda nice that you can write what you want and no one really pays attention!!  LOL

Keep Jammin' Monkeys

Hon, I will reply to you!! I agree with everything you've said!! There... feel better, ok? (((((((HUGS)))))))

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1108 on: November 14, 2008, 05:43:53 PM »

Good, NG is hard enough for me to watch without those two being on it as well.   

heh.. i couldnt have said it better myself klass!
i like to tivo it... so i can whiz past the crap ... and get to the LIMITED information (sorry to any and all NG fans)

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: November 14, 2008, 05:44:06 PM »

When will this all end?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: November 14, 2008, 05:45:12 PM »

Klaas, I just can't frickin click - I just can't 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: November 14, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »

That is the best news I have had all day!! Her insipid answers and unmitigated gull are a little more than I can take. The constant batterings against our collective intelligence does become somewhat wearing..

Does that mean the drinking game is off for tonight?

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1112 on: November 14, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17979179/detail.html

Cell Phone 'Dead Zones' May Hinder Investigation In Casey Anthony Case
Woman's Daughter, Caylee, Last Seen In June

POSTED: 8:27 am EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 9:32 am EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Local 6 News report about Casey Anthony, the woman who has been charged with murdering her missing daughter, Caylee, shows that "dead zones" on her cell phone may hurt the investigation into the case.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee, who was last seen on June 16 but was not reported missing until a month later.

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone analyzed hundreds of text messages and phone calls placed and received by Anthony in the two weeks after Caylee disappeared and used a database program to determine how much time passed between each ping.

There were 24 times when three or more hours passed with Anthony's phone remaining silent, Pipitone reported.

"And when you account for sleep and periods where she appeared to stay in the same place, we are left with three gaps -- or dead zones -- that raise some questions," Pipitone said.

The first "dead zone" was June 17 from 5:23 p.m. to 8:23 p.m. Anthony's phone pinged a tower close to her boyfriend's apartment near the University of Central Florida and then twice pinged a tower near Blanchard Park before going silent. The park was searched but nothing was found. In the time it took Anthony's phone to ping another tower -- three hours later -- she could have traveled as far away as Palm Bay or Ormond Beach and returned to Orange County.

June 17 was a day after Caylee was seen alive by her grandfather, George Anthony, who said his daughter and Caylee left his home at about 12:50 p.m. the day before.

Scientific evidence suggests that human remains that decomposed in the trunk of Anthony's car was there for up to 2½ days after death, Pipitone said. That would mean if Caylee died on June 16, investigators may want to focus more on June 18 into June 19, which contained two dead zones on her cell phone, he reported.

On June 18, Anthony's phone went silent at 6:57 p.m. and did not ping another tower until 8:32 a.m. June 19. In both cases, her phone pinged a tower near her boyfriend's apartment. Her whereabouts during that time is not known.

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

"If this is the time Casey may have disposed of the body in her car trunk, there's no indication where Caylee may be either," Pipitone said.

Bounty Hunter To Take Polygraph Test

Meanwhile, divers searching for the remains of Caylee on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings were not credible, causing them to request the bounty hunter who led the search to take a polygraph test.

A team from Blackwater Divers, led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's officials said the findings were not bones and the discovery was not connected to the case.

"Early on the afternoon of Nov. 13, 2008, divers associated with an independent search for Caylee Anthony reported the recovery of what they believed were bone fragments and other items related to the missing toddler from the Little Econ River on Jay Blanchard Park in east Orange County. Investigators assigned to the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee responded to the park and determined that the recovered items are not associated with the case.

"The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

Sheriff's officials said they have asked Padilla to take a polygraph test, to which the bounty hunter agreed. The FBI will conduct a polygraph test with Padilla at a later date, Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here,"  Padilla said. (I thought on NG they said it wasn't a shamrock?)

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

Padilla said he has believed for a while that Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, left the girl's body at Blanchard Park.

"When the detectives talked to her, while she was trying to convince them (baby sitter) Zenaida (Gonzalez) took (Caylee) away at the Sawgrass Apartments, she also mentioned that she had also come out here to see -- that afternoon at 5 or 6 -- if possibly Zenaida was out here at the park because Zenaida used to bring the girl to the swings," Padilla said. "When we got into town and bailed her out, the day after she was out, she told me that Zenaida had taken (Caylee) away from her right here in front of the swings at Jay Blanchard Park."

Padilla said Casey Anthony mentioned the name Zenaida together with the park about eight times.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she was ignoring Padilla's efforts. She said if, and until, law enforcement officials comment on any finding, she was concentrating on finding Caylee alive.

Cindy Anthony said she received a tip earlier on Thursday of another possible Caylee sighting. She said a caller reported a sighting at a McDonald's in Coral Springs.

The search of the river was the second in four days. A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.

Again ... I cannot comprehend why this body of water in Blanchard Park was not a designated TES search site.

My theory implies that Casey buried Caylee in the Anthony's backyard near the playhouse on June 18th ... the day she borrowed the shovel from the neighbour.  Caylee's remaind were then moved to a final location just prior to her vehicle being abandoned at Amscot.

However ... on June 18th ... there were those pings in Blanchard Park to consider.

Janet
_________

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone tracked the movements of Casey Anthony, the woman charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, by using cell phone records.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until a month later. Her mother was first charged with child neglect before being charged with murder.

Pipitone said he tracked Anthony from Monday, June 16 -- the day Caylee was last seen alive -- until Monday, June 30 -- the day Anthony's abandoned car was towed from an Orange County Amscot.

The trunk of Anthony's car had a stench that investigators claim was from Caylee's body, Pipitone reported.

According to records, Anthony's cell phone "pinged" 20 different cell towers 754 times in the two-week period. Each time, her cell phone received or sent a text message or phone call, Pipitone reported.

Ninety-seven percent of the pings were to either her boyfriend's apartment near Winter Park, her friend's home in Orlando -- where she sometimes stayed -- her parents' home off Chickasaw Trail and the Fusian nightclub, where she was photographed partying while Caylee was missing, Pipitone said.

The other 3 percent of the pings -- especially during three days in June -- have raised questions, Pipitone said.

On Monday, June 16, Anthony's father, George Anthony, said he he saw his daughter and granddaughter leave his house at about 1 p.m.

"But if they did leave at that time, the cell records show they did not go far. Casey's cell phone communicated that afternoon through the same three cell towers she could reach from her home," Pipitone said.

At 1 p.m., Anthony made a 14-minute call to her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. At 1:44 p.m., she made a 36-minute call to her then-best friend, Amy Huizenga. At 2:52 p.m., there was an 11-minute call with ex-fiance Jesse Grund. All of the calls used cell towers that can be reached from her parents' home, Pipitone said.

But at 4:11 p.m., Anthony began trying to reach her mother, Cindy Anthony, making four attempts in two minutes, according to records. Anthony then traveled north from her parent's home and called Lazzaro for one minute at 4:19 p.m., Pipitone reported. Two minutes later, she talked to Grund for a minute, and tried to call her mother again at 4:25 p.m., Pipitone said.

There was no other communication from Anthony's cell phone until a call was made to Lazzaro's apartment at 5:57 p.m., records show.

Two hours later, Anthony and Lazzaro were captured on surveillance video at a Blockbuster, renting a movie that contains a scene of a rotting body in a car trunk, Pipitone said.

On June 17, Anthony returned to her parents' home around 2:30 p.m., Pipitone reported. At 4 p.m., her phone pinged a tower southwest of the house near Lee Vista Boulevard and South Goldenrod Road, an area where detectives have directed Equusearch volunteers to search for Caylee weeks ago.

At 5:20 p.m., a tower was pinged near Blanchard Park, another site searched in August by Equusearch. Anthony's cell phone went silent from 5:23 p.m. until 8:23 p.m., perhaps prompting investigators to search the area, Pipitone said.

"It was then that Casey's phone pinged a cell tower near boyfriend Tony Laazaro's apartment," Pipitone said. "By then, around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 17, Caylee had not been seen alive for nearly a day and a half. But remember, chemical evidence in the trunk of Casey's car indictaes the decomposing body was there up to two and half days after death, so a key question for anyone looking for Caylee's body (is) 'Where did Casey go next?'"

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

Anthony's phone later pinged a different spot near the Econ Trail, south of Lake Underhill, records show. It's also a location that detectives guided Equusearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee's body, Pipitone said

Equusearch will return to that area Nov. 8 to continue the search, Pipitone reported.

Scientific evidence suggests that a body left its chemical signature in the trunk of Anthony's car after decomposing for less than two and a half days, which would be about the same time period between the aforementioned cell phone pings, Pipitone said.

"Circumstantial, but interesting," Pipitone said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

I'm with you on this one Janet..although I would prefer LE be overseeing this dive instead of LP, at least someone is doing it. I know Tim did search with sonar, I think what the divers are doing is necessary to "clear" this location. Sonar would pick up something large but I feel all that's left, is very small and sonar would not see under the muck. I would also recommend the dive team search further down the river in the direction of the current. JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1113 on: November 14, 2008, 05:47:53 PM »

What is a Flowbee???

It's like a shop vac and a haircutter....and yes, you do cut your hair with the darn thing!! SNL had some great commercials for them back in the day.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: November 14, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »

What is a Flowbee???

It's like a shop vac and a haircutter....and yes, you do cut your hair with the darn thing!! SNL had some great commercials for them back in the day.
Oh ok, thankyou!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1115 on: November 14, 2008, 05:49:24 PM »

Good, NG is hard enough for me to watch without those two being on it as well.   

heh.. i couldnt have said it better myself klass!
i like to tivo it... so i can whiz past the crap ... and get to the LIMITED information (sorry to any and all NG fans)

I don't watch her at all anymore. It got to the point where I was hearing everything I knew yesterday so why bother.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: November 14, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »

Does that mean the drinking game is off for tonight?
NO!!!! Lets just change the criteria! How about everytime someone says"Nancy I love your twins" "Nancy you are my hero" and the word "bombshell"...That alone should have me under the table by 11

Carmen
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: November 14, 2008, 05:49:49 PM »

When will this all end?   
My first question is tell me you are kidding? LOL  Cindy writing a book, well that won't be a slanted view.

Do you think the title will be  "It's All Circumstancial!"  ??   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: November 14, 2008, 05:49:52 PM »

Globe 11/24/08

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: November 14, 2008, 05:50:22 PM »

When will this all end?   

Larry Garrison.

Speaking of Larry Garrison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpg5TpgZDk

Officially puking at the thought, maybe it can be like OJ's............ if MY DAUGHTER DID IT>

More like.................."MOTHER OF THE YEAR RAILROADED"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.