April 25, 2024, 07:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339124 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: November 14, 2008, 06:05:41 PM »

Mytime - thanks I suspected as much.  I think I saw Anita on the phone the first day alerting Cindy.  That's when Cindy and George came out.

the day before the vigil at BP

?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1141 on: November 14, 2008, 06:06:27 PM »

KLaas - I'll give you one guess who I just got email from?   

Tell him if his wife hadn't used her real photo in as an avatar I'd never have known.

I don't believe he has "viewed" the board!   

Maybe not but he emailed me looking for Red's email addy and I shared with him his picture from Murt's cam.  Told him it was nice of them to help out Leonard, that's all 

LMAO  - you are too funny!! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: November 14, 2008, 06:06:35 PM »

lets see... how many ways can we profit off caylee..
books? check
tv interviews ... check
law suits   ... check ...
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
made for tv movie? most likely..
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

did i FREAKIN MISS ANYTHING..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??
This one?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: November 14, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »

I think Murt is a very nice guy..I don't think that Murt is providing a viable service at this time. Ouch! Stop! That hurts! Whew..thanks..As I was saying, I think this sort of behavior is part of the problem and not the solution..I am all for the truth but sometimes the truth is that it's none of your business or it is outside of proper boundaries. Okay then, moving on

I agree, Murt is nice, but is contributing to the problem.  TOO much attention being focused on the search.  With that being said, I feel we too, are part of the problem.  (OK I've done it now) I am at work and can't watch Murt's live feed but it is so tempting because it is human nature to want to know what is going on. 

People's opinions come about in different ways.  My opinions are usually based on 1)  what I know, 2) what I see, and 3) how I feel.  Opinions can be different on different days, can be changed with the accumulation of more knowledge on a subject. 

My point being, emotions run high here, because this is a very emotionally charged case.  But everyone is here for the same sole purpose.  CAYLEE MARIE.  We all want her to be brought home and laid to rest in peace.  We may not agree on everything or everyone (OK THAT was an understatement) but I personally do not mean to bash anyone.  So with that, I will apologize if I offended or bashed.

I think the world of Tim Miller.  He is a good soul with a wonderful heart.  LP, what can I say?!?  LOL  I truly like the man.  His ways are quite unconventional but.......... well so are my ways sometimes. 

I don't expect a reply...... because no one ever replies to me.  (not crying here or having a pity party)  It's kinda nice that you can write what you want and no one really pays attention!!  LOL

Keep Jammin' Monkeys

Hey KYCat A lot of times I read and agree with a post, but don't always post a reply, especially if I'm trying to catch up on my reading.  I saw your post late because out refilling my birdie feeder and birdie baths.   You post positive and I'm glad you're here with us.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: November 14, 2008, 06:07:29 PM »

Anothermonkey - NO, it doesn't look like Anita to me.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: November 14, 2008, 06:07:35 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/13/dive_teams_search_for_caylee_anthony.html

This is from Ch 13 Central FL station

Below is the last half of the article...

Anthonys React To Search
Caylee's grandparents continue to believe the missing toddler is still alive.

George and Cindy Anthony were working with the Kid Finder command site in Orange County Thursday.

George said he's disappointed in Leonard Padilla's insistence on searching for a body, saying his search is in his own self-interest, not in Caylee’s interest.

“I want people always looking for my granddaughter,” said George. “I don’t want them to stop. But I think if you’re going to do something, do it in an organized way like Tim Miller did. Look how Tim was very organized. He knew exactly what he was doing day in and day out. What someone else does, they’re not very well equipped, if they don’t have the knowledge or the resources, they’re not going to be able to do a good job. The main thing, they’re not going to find my granddaughter out in the woods, in a river, in a lake, in a tree, under some kind of concrete or whatever they feel is out there. They’re not going to find her out there. My granddaughter is alive.”

Cindy said this latest incident did not phase her.

“You know, again, it didn’t phase us at all today because our gut feeling is that Caylee, from Day 1, we felt Caylee is alive and we have not faltered on that, and we will not continue to speculate on stuff that’s speculation,” said Cindy. “What we’re doing is looking for Caylee because that’s what we know in our hearts that she’s out there, and that’s the only concrete evidence that I have, and until they bring concrete evidence any other way, she’s alive and she’s out there and we’re not gonna stop looking for her.”

The family will be back out at the Kid Finders tent for a meet and greet from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.

Padilla Asked To Take Lie Detector Test
Due to the events at Blanchard Park and the search by Padilla, the Orange County Sheriff's Office apparently thought something in his story needed to be verified.

So they asked him to take a lie detector test.

"There was nothing found here that was of significance,” said Capt. Angelo Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. “Mr. Padilla has been requested by the Orange County Sheriff's Office to participate in a polygraph and that will be conducted by the FBI. That information he's agreed to do so and we will continue to do that as part of this investigation."

The sheriff's office also said they continue to follow up on all viable leads and tips in their ongoing investigation.

Statement From Baez Released
Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has not commented on the latest discovery.

Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, sent this statement: "It would be irresponsible to make a comment (on what was found at Blanchard Park) without positively identifying the items that were found.”

There is Todd Black again. Amazing how George is praising Tim and stuff but I wonder if the Anthony's have ever given him a piece of Caylee or Cindy's clothing yet so dogs could help out? Tim was frustrated with them refusing to do that to help the search prior to this week.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1146 on: November 14, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »

Mytime - thanks I suspected as much.  I think I saw Anita on the phone the first day alerting Cindy.  That's when Cindy and George came out.

the day before the vigil at BP

?

This is not Anita!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: November 14, 2008, 06:08:33 PM »

I wonder if "The Globe" is able to be purchased in the prison commissary?  Or at least circulating in the "lounge areas" ....    

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: November 14, 2008, 06:09:50 PM »

books? check
tv interviews ... check
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??
This one?

It's a Caylee bag, I've seen her with it before:

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: November 14, 2008, 06:10:52 PM »

This case just never seems to go beyond the limits of belief.

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   

What a stupid B*TCH!  Seriously what do they let people smoke in jail??  It's Casey's friggin' fault ZG is suing her in the first place, not ZG's. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: November 14, 2008, 06:10:55 PM »

Mytime - I think Anothermonkey is running a bit behind.  She'll catch up and see we have discounted both of those.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1151 on: November 14, 2008, 06:11:31 PM »

Anthony's have canceled their appearance on NG.
That is the best news I have had all day!! Her insipid answers and unmitigated gull are a little more than I can take. The constant batterings against our collective intelligence does become somewhat wearing..

Does that mean the drinking game is off for tonight?
NO!!!! Lets just change the criteria! How about everytime someone says"Nancy I love your twins" "Nancy you are my hero" and the word "bombshell"...That alone should have me under the table by 11

I go with "unleash the lawyers".  She says that at lest 2 times a night.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: November 14, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »

Klaas, I just can't frickin click - I just can't 

Is that too funny, OMG 

Thanks Klaas I think I just threw up a little bit of my dinner.I don't feel well now

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: November 14, 2008, 06:13:14 PM »

Anthony's have canceled their appearance on NG.

Well poop!  I had my popcorn ready too. 

Were you gonna throw it at the TV??   

I was going to stick it in my ears when Cindy began to talk. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: November 14, 2008, 06:14:18 PM »

Mytime - I think Anothermonkey is running a bit behind.  She'll catch up and see we have discounted both of those.

OK - sorry, my computer just lost it's signal, so I thought I was behind.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1155 on: November 14, 2008, 06:14:57 PM »

books? check
tv interviews ... check
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

gah...

This one?

It's a Caylee bag, I've seen her with it before:

well... when you dont have your LIVE grandaughter around anymore... i guess she PREFERS to CARRY AROUND the purse..
at least it wont ever talk.. tell what it knows... offer up information damaging to mommy or grandma...

bah!

these people make me CRAZY!!!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: November 14, 2008, 06:15:12 PM »

Dr. Henry Lee does not come cheap.  Baez must be extremely wealthy to be able to afford him. 

Jose Baez may be fronting all the costs associated with defending Casey Anthony for now but anticipating a windfall in the long run.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle
POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

If she stands to gain a million smackers for her story, they better have a poly hooked up so they know they're getting their money's worth. If it were me handing out the cash, I wouldn't give her a flippin' dime til I knew she was telling the truth!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: November 14, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »

Klaas, I just can't frickin click - I just can't 

Is that too funny, OMG 

Thanks Klaas I think I just threw up a little bit of my dinner.I don't feel well now

I am glad I didn't eat before viewing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: November 14, 2008, 06:16:43 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/13/dive_teams_search_for_caylee_anthony.html

Anthonys React To Search
Caylee's grandparents continue to believe the missing toddler is still alive.

George and Cindy Anthony were working with the Kid Finder command site in Orange County Thursday.

George said he's disappointed in Leonard Padilla's insistence on searching for a body, saying his search is in his own self-interest, not in Caylee’s interest.

“I want people always looking for my granddaughter,” said George. “I don’t want them to stop. But I think if you’re going to do something, do it in an organized way like Tim Miller did. Look how Tim was very organized. He knew exactly what he was doing day in and day out. What someone else does, they’re not very well equipped, if they don’t have the knowledge or the resources, they’re not going to be able to do a good job. The main thing, they’re not going to find my granddaughter out in the woods, in a river, in a lake, in a tree, under some kind of concrete or whatever they feel is out there. They’re not going to find her out there. My granddaughter is alive.”

Cindy said this latest incident did not phase her.

“You know, again, it didn’t phase us at all today because our gut feeling is that Caylee, from Day 1, we felt Caylee is alive and we have not faltered on that, and we will not continue to speculate on stuff that’s speculation,” said Cindy. “What we’re doing is looking for Caylee because that’s what we know in our hearts that she’s out there, and that’s the only concrete evidence that I have, and until they bring concrete evidence any other way, she’s alive and she’s out there and we’re not gonna stop looking for her.”

The family will be back out at the Kid Finders tent for a meet and greet from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.

<snipped>

I just hope that Mark Nejames and the Anthonys did not compromise the recent TES search effort ... the search effort that Nejames was afforded the position of TES "Core" coordinator.

I hope that Tim Miller's appeasing nature was/is not exploited.  Empathy towards the Anthony's loss of their precious grandaughter is one thing  but ...

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: ... Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on Today at 02:07:58 AM

Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4095.msg540326#msg540326

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: November 14, 2008, 06:16:59 PM »

Rob - what kind of scene do you think will happed at the A's "Meet and Greet" at their home tomorrow?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.