April 26, 2024, 10:52:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339169 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: November 14, 2008, 06:17:40 PM »

Dr. Henry Lee does not come cheap.  Baez must be extremely wealthy to be able to afford him. 

Jose Baez may be fronting all the costs associated with defending Casey Anthony for now but anticipating a windfall in the long run.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle
POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

If she stands to gain a million smackers for her story, they better have a poly hooked up so they know they're getting their money's worth. If it were me handing out the cash, I wouldn't give her a flippin' dime til I knew she was telling the truth!

She won't get to spend it in prison...she will be convicted of some kind of a crime...she still has the fraudulent check charges sitting in the wings waiting on her. All her money, if she makes any, will go to her attorneys.   Baez is still a businessman.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: November 14, 2008, 06:17:46 PM »

ALWAYS, ARE YOU STILL HERE??? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: November 14, 2008, 06:19:35 PM »

While I'm on, I would like to give a little insight into the area of 528 & Aerospace Pkwy, from kcjackie's photos and description of the area.

That area is 7 miles from my house and I know of it. To the left of those photos, which would be the east, is the business she mentioned, "WINDOOR". Just a little beyond that business there is a road to the right that leads to a boat building company, "Correct Craft".
Other than that, the area is heavily wooded and desolate. As for accessibility............there is no way to get to that area without going thru a toll. Directly behind the Correct Craft building, seperated by a narrow treeline, is the north side of the Lake Nona area (where Moss Park is) but not accessible by car.

The photo area is very dark at night but they do have some street lighting for the businesses up to the entrance to Windoor.

As for the ping date and time of @4:30 am of July 1st (Tuesday), There would have been traffic in that area. Correct Craft runs 24 hours. The night shift get off generally between the hours 4-6 am. Not set hours (whenever the scheduled production is completed).
The day shift starts at 5-5:30 am. people arrive early. So there is a substantial amount of traffic on that road that time of morning. Windoor's day shift starts at 6am

Depending on the location of that tower, she may have been on the back side in the Lake Nona area which can be accessed without going thru tolls.

Another note........ there is also a jail at that exit (I believe it is a state jail holding prisoners for transport) not a very big one. That is all that is at that exit. KCjackie can attest to that.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: November 14, 2008, 06:19:44 PM »

WHOAAA..... Lets all stand up and give a big cheer for the GLOBE!!!  Let's Hear it>>>>>>>>> 

Gotta love that tabloid stuff.  Leaving work, going to Wal-mart grocery, maybe I can read this in line!!  Yeah.

Be back after grocery and cooking dinner.  SYL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1164 on: November 14, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

If you are going to write a book Cindy, would it not be proper to wait to announce this, say after the trial. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: November 14, 2008, 06:21:36 PM »

ALWAYS, ARE YOU STILL HERE??? 
Yes, Always...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1166 on: November 14, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/13/dive_teams_search_for_caylee_anthony.html

Anthonys React To Search
Caylee's grandparents continue to believe the missing toddler is still alive.

George and Cindy Anthony were working with the Kid Finder command site in Orange County Thursday.

George said he's disappointed in Leonard Padilla's insistence on searching for a body, saying his search is in his own self-interest, not in Caylee’s interest.

“I want people always looking for my granddaughter,” said George. “I don’t want them to stop. But I think if you’re going to do something, do it in an organized way like Tim Miller did. Look how Tim was very organized. He knew exactly what he was doing day in and day out. What someone else does, they’re not very well equipped, if they don’t have the knowledge or the resources, they’re not going to be able to do a good job. The main thing, they’re not going to find my granddaughter out in the woods, in a river, in a lake, in a tree, under some kind of concrete or whatever they feel is out there. They’re not going to find her out there. My granddaughter is alive.”

Cindy said this latest incident did not phase her.

“You know, again, it didn’t phase us at all today because our gut feeling is that Caylee, from Day 1, we felt Caylee is alive and we have not faltered on that, and we will not continue to speculate on stuff that’s speculation,” said Cindy. “What we’re doing is looking for Caylee because that’s what we know in our hearts that she’s out there, and that’s the only concrete evidence that I have, and until they bring concrete evidence any other way, she’s alive and she’s out there and we’re not gonna stop looking for her.”

The family will be back out at the Kid Finders tent for a meet and greet from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.

<snipped>

I just hope that Mark Nejames and the Anthonys did not compromise the recent TES search effort ... the search effort that Nejames was afforded the position of TES "Core" coordinator.

I hope that Tim Miller's appeasing nature was/is not exploited.  Empathy towards the Anthony's loss of their precious grandaughter is one thing  but ...

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: ... Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on Today at 02:07:58 AM

Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4095.msg540326#msg540326

I heard Tim interviewed after that meeting and he basically stated that " they agreed to disagree"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: November 14, 2008, 06:22:24 PM »

Rob - what kind of scene do you think will happed at the A's "Meet and Greet" at their home tomorrow?

Woah.. it's at their house?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1168 on: November 14, 2008, 06:23:00 PM »

sooooooooo... cindy cant take a POLY because she is medicated...

what about george? lee?
are THEY medicated too??

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: November 14, 2008, 06:23:36 PM »

Dr. Henry Lee does not come cheap.  Baez must be extremely wealthy to be able to afford him.

I wonder how far $15,000 goes.  Casey Anthony has already won the lawsuit if Strickland is the ruling judge.  Remember ... Strickland is the judge who only denied one out of the eleven motions requested by the defence.

Janet
_________

Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against Zenaida Gonzalez
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 5:00 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's proof that anybody can sue anybody, even Casey Anthony. Eyewitness News uncovered a lawsuit filed by Casey Anthony against a woman she's never met.

The woman's name is Zenaida Gonzalez. She got caught up in the whole saga simply because she has the same name as the so-called babysitter who Casey claimed took her daughter Caylee.

Casey Anthony's attorneys have filed a counter-claim (read document) seeking money from Zenaida Gonzalez, calling Zenaida's lawsuit an attempt to cash in on a high profile case.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales is the name of the mystery baby sitter Casey Anthony says took her daughter Caylee. In September, Eyewitness News broke the story that a Zenaida Fernandez- Gonzalez from Osceola County and her high-profile attorney, John Morgan, were suing Casey Anthony for defamation and infliction of emotional distress.

"Zenaida's world has been turned upside down. She is in hiding. The mention of her name is red-flagged everywhere," Morgan said.

Eyewitness News found out Friday that Casey Anthony's lawyer has filed a counter claim calling Zenaida's "a frivolous lawsuit which was filed for no other reason but to harass and embarrass" Casey Anthony.

It also calls it an "attempt to cash in on a high-profile media case" and contends John Morgan's firm did it to "generate publicity for their law firm."

The counter complaint goes on to claim Casey Anthony made truthful statements to investigators about a separate Zenaida Gonzalez and the woman suing her is not the mystery babysitter.

Now, Casey Anthony is seeking damages in excess of $15,000 and to recoup court fees and attorney fees.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983289/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983147/detail.html

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAKES NEW DEMANDS

Casey Anthony's defense attorney made more demands Thursday in the case against Casey. Jose Baez says the jail is unfairly forbidding him from bringing his laptop computer into the jail to work on the case. He wants a judge to order the jail to allow him to do it, but the jail says that is against its policy.

Baez also wants all the paperwork associated with the forensic testing that the FBI did in the case and to personally inspect the hairs that the FBI tested.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

If I may ask...why do the judge's rulings disturb you so much?  I have seen you mention this before. TIA
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: November 14, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »

I have to say this!!   I love and respect Tim Miller and TES!!  I too would beg for their help.  However, the organization has grown and within any organization, problems occur and problems are solved.

That being said - I feel bad for Tim, to be honest! He has helped so many and have suffered his own unimaginable pain.  He is a human being with an enormous amount of pressure put on him. That amount of pressure, at times, can be very destructive!

I hope and pray that we all stand behind Tim no matter what even if means taking some time off for himself and excepting the possibilty he may not be invincible!!

If I post more about the search, it would be a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. Anyway, it would not be F-A-C-T - it would just be my opinion!! 

I wish we could hear your opinion and Colt's as you were both there. I mean we hear everyone elses opinion.

Guess i better hush... don't want no red button 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: November 14, 2008, 06:24:33 PM »

While I'm on, I would like to give a little insight into the area of 528 & Aerospace Pkwy, from kcjackie's photos and description of the area.
<snip>

Thank you jr

KYCat ~  Did you see all the replies to your post?  Check for them when you get back 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1172 on: November 14, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »

I wonder if the Anthony's are going to sign autographs, and pose for pictures, during the Meet and Greet?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: November 14, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »

If she stands to gain a million smackers for her story, they better have a poly hooked up so they know they're getting their money's worth. If it were me handing out the cash, I wouldn't give her a flippin' dime til I knew she was telling the truth!

She won't get to spend it in prison...she will be convicted of some kind of a crime...she still has the fraudulent check charges sitting in the wings waiting on her. All her money, if she makes any, will go to her attorneys.   Baez is still a businessman.

I know.. but I mean she could say anything just to get paid (or for her attorneys to be paid)... you think whoever is offering would pay her even if they knew her story was total BS?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: November 14, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »

I wonder if the Anthony's are going to sign autographs, and pose for pictures, during the Meet and Greet?

That is so freakin' disturbing.  

We need to plant an SM spy 

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: November 14, 2008, 06:26:19 PM »

Jose Baez may be fronting all the costs associated with defending Casey Anthony for now but anticipating a windfall in the long run.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle
POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

Did you read the article it said right now she doesnt need the money .... What? man she must have made big bucks at Universal , what was she an officer of the corporation. LOL

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: November 14, 2008, 06:26:50 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/13/dive_teams_search_for_caylee_anthony.html

Anthonys React To Search

Statement From Baez Released

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has not commented on the latest discovery.

Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, sent this statement: "It would be irresponsible to make a comment (on what was found at Blanchard Park) without positively identifying the items that were found.”

There is Todd Black again. Amazing how George is praising Tim and stuff but I wonder if the Anthony's have ever given him a piece of Caylee or Cindy's clothing yet so dogs could help out? Tim was frustrated with them refusing to do that to help the search prior to this week.

So Todd Black is still the spokesperson for Jose Baez.  This guy is so unprofessional.  He must be related to Baez or ... he has some type of hold.

Janet

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: November 14, 2008, 06:26:51 PM »

If you are going to write a book Cindy, would it not be proper to wait to announce this, say after the trial. 

You used the word "proper" and Cindy in the same sentence.         I haven't seen very much she's been doing that would be considered proper, imo.  But then I'm not Emily Post.  But I did stay at a Holiday Inn.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: November 14, 2008, 06:27:17 PM »

I know.. but I mean she could say anything just to get paid (or for her attorneys to be paid)... you think whoever is offering would pay her even if they knew her story was total BS?

Of course they don't care if it's all BS.  They paid Joran van der Sloot for his lies too.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1179 on: November 14, 2008, 06:27:41 PM »

uh...okay... somebody smack me if i am outta line..but ... yanno.. all those desolate areas that casey was pingin at ... kinda remind me of a show i saw once... true life crime and all that rot...
anywho.. the person had their...uh ahem *cough cough* ROMANTIC INTERLUDES with the ..uh.. boyfriends (clients) in out of the way areas... and uh.. well... sometimes an OFFICER FRIENDLY isnt AFRAID to be in .. uh... out of the way... dark ... places... for *cough cough * romantic interludes..

so perhaps.. she wasnt ALONE all the times she was there... or even perhaps... knew the areas from..*cough cough* romantic interludes she had previously..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.