April 20, 2024, 03:41:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338655 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2008, 11:12:30 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 

Folks, let's get a couple of things straight here.

Anything that went wrong with the searches in organization, etc ... I look to actually take data and have people learn from the mistakes.

If anyone has been on a large search then one knows that it can be chaotic. I was not there this past weekend so all I can do is here and put things togather to help fix for the future.

Thanks Red and Klaas~I have heard enough bashing today (over 100 ages IIRC) to last a lifetime. We all have our flaws and issues from prior life experiences, and I would be willing to bet that not one person would want to walk in Tim's shoes every day and face those families. There is nothing you could tell me that can change the admiration I feel towards someone who turned a horrific personal tragedy into a buring desire to make sure others don't have to endure what he suffered when his child was lost.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2008, 11:13:43 PM »

in my opinion, Tim Miller help bring home over 200 missing people in over 900+ searches. He is as close to an expert as there is.

imagine if Tim tried to be a bounty hunter for the weekend. It just wouldn't work. It takes years of experience at any profession to master it.

That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

Because I've always trusted what you have to say, Rob, I will try to be patient and wait for whatever it is we will soon learn. 

I just keep asking myself as I read more and more of this stuff, WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON???????????

I am so totally confused, I don't know which end is up.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2008, 11:13:56 PM »

I KNOW what Tim has done for so many. I know what is in his heart. I DON'T know squat about Padilla.
My ONLY concern here is the search for Caylee. Was it carried out thoroughly??? I want to know. Let Colt talk and we can decide for ourselves.
What are you afraid of????

It's not that I am completely pleased with how everything went; however, when it comes to the credibility of searching for missing people and the too numerous to name searches for people that none of you have ever heard of or cared about ... please do not insult all your collective intelligence and question the very person who has given years off his life to help find missing persons.

Sorry folks LP is nothing more than a bounty hunter ... not a searcher. There are too many things that have ribbed me the wrong way. If you want to put him on a pedestal, so be it ... i do not see Tim having a polygraph test. However, LP cannot say the same.

RED - from my understanding, you are close friends with Tim.  IMO, Tim could use some true and honest friend right now!!!!!  I am not just talking about his search efforts!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »

KAT - did you get banned or put on a timeout?  Has anyone gotten banned or put on a timeout here tonight, no matter what there opinion?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2008, 11:15:10 PM »

Chuck,  Thank you for your hard work and searching.  I have no doubt about what you observed may have happened.  When I searched with TES, it was on a MUCH smaller scale and nothing like that at all.  I got to know each and every TES person, including Tim, we even sat down and chatted after searches for hours.  So it was a very personable experience. We even had access to the bus at all times.  However, I will say, they are usually not equipped for that large of a turnout.  I know there was a search in Ohio for missing pregnant mom, who's cop boyfriend was convicted of her murder, with around 2000 searchers, the Red Cross went out and helped in those type of things (food, water, orginization, etc), it was an awesome scene.   TES are professional searchers and may need to be better prepared for those large events, or it would be nice if an outside group like Red Cross came out and helped everywhere they went.    But I am sorry your experience was not so pleasant.

So on that note and my own experience,  I will give them the benefit of the doubt.   Also, there was not so many nationally known names involved, no egos or media attention.

This is no bashing. Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

I understand your not bashing, just relaying what you experienced.  I am personally fine with that.  And glad Red would like to take the opportunity to help in any improvements.

I cannot answer your question, as in my experience, we didn't have a high profile attorney involved.  In our team meetingsk, Tim spoke and gave specific instructions.  So it's really hard to say.   Get rid of all the high profile people, attorneys, media and ego's and allow Tim to do his job? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2008, 11:15:26 PM »

(snipped)
I would like to add: There is still a VERY GOOD chance Caylee is located somewhere in the search area where the "Pings" were.

That is interesting & would surprise me, as to this point, this cult seems all about misdirection.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2008, 11:15:40 PM »

I don't need to hear "bashing" -- but I WOULD like to hear an account of someone who was there.  -JMO
I would as well.  I think that people that have donated their time and money deserve to know how things were handled. Obviously, Mytime, Colt, Invision have some information that we don't have.  I for one would like to hear what they have to say.
I have to agree.  Can't the story be told without bashing?  I would like to know the truth.  There has been so little of it anywhere.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2008, 11:15:50 PM »

in my opinion, Tim Miller help bring home over 200 missing people in over 900+ searches. He is as close to an expert as there is.

imagine if Tim tried to be a bounty hunter for the weekend. It just wouldn't work. It takes years of experience at any profession to master it.

That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

No disrespect, but who is it here who says what the hootie hell?????????????????????  This whole thing couldn't get more bizarre if it was all made up from the beginning to set up a sting on somebody.  <slinking away>

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2008, 11:15:51 PM »

I KNOW what Tim has done for so many. I know what is in his heart. I DON'T know squat about Padilla.
My ONLY concern here is the search for Caylee. Was it carried out thoroughly??? I want to know. Let Colt talk and we can decide for ourselves.

It's not that I am completely pleased with how everything went; however, when it comes to the credibility of searching for missing people and the too numerous to name searches for people that none of you have ever heard of or cared about ... please do not insult all your collective intelligence and question the very person who has given years off his life to help find missing persons.

Sorry folks LP is nothing more than a bounty hunter ... not a searcher. There are too many things that have ribbed me the wrong way. If you want to put him on a pedestal, so be it ... i do not see Tim having a polygraph test. However, LP cannot say the same.

Let's leave Padilla completely out of the equation. I would simply like to hear about the organized search this past weekend. Like you said, let's learn how to make it better next time. Let's hear about what happened in THIS case instead of leaving nagging questions if EVERYTHING was done thoroughly.

Grandmaof4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2008, 11:16:10 PM »

I started this day with great optimism when I thought Caylee had been found.

I end this day sad .... I am sad because it appears Caylee was not found.

I hate to hear the bashing and negativity associated with Tim, LE, Leonard etc. when they all should be working towards one common goal  ...finding whatever is left of little Caylee's body.

I feel sorry for the divers who were trying to help find her and had to deal with the sludge, poor water conditions and alligators. IMO, the criticism of them is unwarranted.

I feel bad for Murt who has suffered the loss of his wife and son, and although an amateur, he is just trying to do his best.

I feel bad for those of us who for whatever reason are just trying to find closure for Caylee.

I am in my late 50's and I am so dissappointed with the language I read, not from all but from some.  It seems we have lost respect for each other. Oh I guess, some of you will call me old fashioned, so be it. But, I do not see a need for the deragatory language and comments I read
on Murt's chats.

I am so disappointed with the media who continue to report the Anthony's search for a live Caylee when we have all heard or read George Anthony's account of the "decomposition smell" in the trunk.

I know God answers prayers and I will pray for his guidance and if it is His Will Caylee be found so be it.  If that is not his plan, I ask Him to help me with acceptance.

Good Night Monkeys!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »

Message received, understood and thank you.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2008, 11:16:59 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 

Kaas, I mean no disrespect, but I don't believe you were at the search site.

That was a smart a$$ thing to say.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2008, 11:17:47 PM »

POST AWAY.  I don't care, do what you want.

Thank you Klaas and please trust us to make our own decisions. I for one am not jumping the gun on any of the activities I've watched unfold recently. I've had my own nagging thoughts about this whole case and ALL the players involved. The only thing I'm sure of is that something sinister is afoot and we may never know the truth.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2008, 11:18:01 PM »

wow...
just WOW..
i looked away for a few moments.. and the tiny brush fires that were seemingly put out.. are flaring up again...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: November 13, 2008, 11:18:06 PM »

How does anyone know what the TRUTH actually is in this regard?  Someone's impression?  What we want it to be? 

We were told there were bones today and from another "eyewitness" who was actually there but turns out, there were no bones, only rocks.

So the TRUTH can be a very elusive thing sometimes. 

I thought we had moved on from the TES vs. LP topic? 

because someone exploited someone. that's all I will say. And there is no mistaking what was said.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2008, 11:18:15 PM »

GO AHEAD - POST WHATEVER YOU WANT.  DON'T EXPECT ME TO AGREE WITH IT OR ACCEPT EVERYTHING ANYONE SAYS OVER THE INTERNET AS GOSPEL.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2008, 11:18:21 PM »

AAARRGGGGHHH~!  ROB! I hate when you do that!  Quit teasing us!  I'm sure you do know, but you KNOW we want to know what you know, when you mention it! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2008, 11:18:36 PM »

Mr. Chuck, thanks for trying to make a difference. The sad fact is what you have discovered has been occurring since the last real honest search and that was for Kelly Nolan in the summer of 2007. I know what's been going on. And so do others. In fact most of us have been sugar coating the entire TES thing because that's all we have. We are Victims Right's Advocates here. I'm sure you have noticed by now. 

That's what we do.

Mr Chuck I am sorry that you were subjected to a less than honest effort to find a  resolution to what became of little Caylee.

If this post makes me unpopular, I can live with that - missing persons is not a popularity contest.
And this come from someone who is certainly no "fan" of "Colt."

Yes, I was shocked.    I'm glad I'm not the only one.    If the truth hurts, what does that say?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2008, 11:19:24 PM »

Let's leave Padilla completely out of the equation. I would simply like to hear about the organized search this past weekend. Like you said, let's learn how to make it better next time. Let's hear about what happened in THIS case instead of leaving nagging questions if EVERYTHING was done thoroughly.

I agree Wreck...... I am only concerned about the search for Caylee...
Not interested in the dog fight between LP and Tim..
Tim Miller has returned many loved ones to their families...
And God willing will return many more in the future...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2008, 11:19:41 PM »

Mr. Chuck, thanks for trying to make a difference. The sad fact is what you have discovered has been occurring since the last real honest search and that was for Kelly Nolan in the summer of 2007. I know what's been going on. And so do others. In fact most of us have been sugar coating the entire TES thing because that's all we have. We are Victims Right's Advocates here. I'm sure you have noticed by now. 

That's what we do.

Mr Chuck I am sorry that you were subjected to a less than honest effort to find a  resolution to what became of little Caylee.

If this post makes me unpopular, I can live with that - missing persons is not a popularity contest.

Thanks Rob. I will tell you one thing for sure: The search area was not done in matter as to be able say that they now know where Caylee is not. My wife and I will continue to search, and join others who will be searching as well. We will hit some of the "hot spots" during our weekends, while the weather is still good. I will be looking at the maps, and Pings with new interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.