April 23, 2024, 11:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339056 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1200 on: November 14, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »

Gotta go...talk to everyone some other time when I can.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: November 14, 2008, 06:35:39 PM »

I wonder if the Anthony's are going to sign autographs, and pose for pictures, during the Meet and Greet?

That is so freakin' disturbing.  

We need to plant an SM spy 

Maybe there is one already... batman 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: November 14, 2008, 06:35:48 PM »

KLaas - I'll give you one guess who I just got email from?   

Tell him if his wife hadn't used her real photo in as an avatar I'd never have known.

I don't believe he has "viewed" the board!   

Maybe not but he emailed me looking for Red's email addy and I shared with him his picture from Murt's cam.  Told him it was nice of them to help out Leonard, that's all 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: November 14, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »

DES- If you're reading this at all... have you spoken to LP today/tonight? Murt said that LP told him he was not going to do any searches this weekend, because the park would be busy with people. However, *supposedly* Wyatt (from SOS team) - or at least somebody on his site- said that LP is searching again tomorrow morning at 9 am.  Do we know if this is true or not?

In case Des doesn't answer, has anybody else heard the same thing?

Some on Murts sight said he got kicked out of the park reported by channel 9 , not sure have searched yet

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: November 14, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »

Gotta go...talk to everyone some other time when I can.
Bye, Jr!   

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: November 14, 2008, 06:36:21 PM »

I CANNOT GET THE CROSS PICTURE TO POST i DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WRONG!
Can someone please post it again!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: November 14, 2008, 06:37:02 PM »

NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: November 14, 2008, 06:37:22 PM »

I KNOW ALWAYS1 HAS BEEN REALLY INTERESTED IN THE CROSS ON THE TREE! I KNEW WHEN I SAW THE TREE LEAVES THAT IT WAS FAMILIAR!

I believe that the cord or necklace part of this cross is being confused. The orange part that you are seeing in the picture is not part of the necklace it is part of a tree branch. Not the big orange piece to the right, but the orange that runs through the center where the beads are & the leaves. This tree is called a WINGED ELM & only grows in the SE US. My next-door neighbor has a huge one in his yard. We looked it up a long time ago because it is so unusual! I will try & post a picture so you can see what I mean along with the cross picture. The necklace itself appears to be wrapped up with a branch from the tree. It is thin brown cord. i hope you can see what I'm talking about, i don't want to confuse anyone!

Wow, that's really cool- but weird!! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: November 14, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »

If you are going to write a book Cindy, would it not be proper to wait to announce this, say after the trial. 

How about AFTER CAYLEE is found

There would be a second book after Cayee is found.  Right now she probably wants to write a book to strike while the iron is hot.  In other words, she needs the money-now.    And as I said, the prospect for another book later.  Or movie?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: November 14, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »

I KNOW ALWAYS1 HAS BEEN REALLY INTERESTED IN THE CROSS ON THE TREE! I KNEW WHEN I SAW THE TREE LEAVES THAT IT WAS FAMILIAR!

I believe that the cord or necklace part of this cross is being confused. The orange part that you are seeing in the picture is not part of the necklace it is part of a tree branch. Not the big orange piece to the right, but the orange that runs through the center where the beads are & the leaves. This tree is called a WINGED ELM & only grows in the SE US. My next-door neighbor has a huge one in his yard. We looked it up a long time ago because it is so unusual! I will try & post a picture so you can see what I mean along with the cross picture. The necklace itself appears to be wrapped up with a branch from the tree. It is thin brown cord. i hope you can see what I'm talking about, i don't want to confuse anyone!

Yes, I see what you are saying:

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: November 14, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »

Anthony's have canceled their appearance on NG.

Good, NG is hard enough for me to watch without those two being on it as well.   

AMEN Sistah!!!

I be t they could not control what kind of questions she was going to ask

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: November 14, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »

I wonder if the Anthony's are going to sign autographs, and pose for pictures, during the Meet and Greet?

Oh I'm sure ... that's what Meet and Greets are for ... promotional purposes ... better get your autographs now ... for a "meesly donation" before she starts charging you extra for an autographed copy of her book ..

I wonder.  Have George and Cindy engaged a PR firm?  Not lawyer, but someone to do the promotionals. 

BINGO  ..... NLHF = NeJames ..... NLHF = Michelle Bart (NEW spokesperson)   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: November 14, 2008, 06:39:18 PM »

So the thin cord is what is holding onto the cross.  I was hoping it was the missing cord from Casy's car.  Also, the little guy in the bag looks like a Star Wars man holding his sword, wonder if Lee gave it to Cayleee??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: November 14, 2008, 06:40:01 PM »

Anthony's have canceled their appearance on NG.
At least they have done one thing right. Somebody must have said to them to get enough rest for tomorrows Meet and Greet.

that  is just the craziest thing I think I have ever heard of in a murder case...hell in any case...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1214 on: November 14, 2008, 06:40:31 PM »

uh...okay... somebody smack me if i am outta line..but ... yanno.. all those desolate areas that casey was pingin at ... kinda remind me of a show i saw once... true life crime and all that rot...
anywho.. the person had their...uh ahem *cough cough* ROMANTIC INTERLUDES with the ..uh.. boyfriends (clients) in out of the way areas... and uh.. well... sometimes an OFFICER FRIENDLY isnt AFRAID to be in .. uh... out of the way... dark ... places... for *cough cough * romantic interludes..

so perhaps.. she wasnt ALONE all the times she was there... or even perhaps... knew the areas from..*cough cough* romantic interludes she had previously..

I do not think she used a cell phone at the location she disposed of Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: November 14, 2008, 06:40:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/13/dive_teams_search_for_caylee_anthony.html

Anthonys React To Search
Caylee's grandparents continue to believe the missing toddler is still alive.

George and Cindy Anthony were working with the Kid Finder command site in Orange County Thursday.

George said he's disappointed in Leonard Padilla's insistence on searching for a body, saying his search is in his own self-interest, not in Caylee’s interest.

“I want people always looking for my granddaughter,” said George. “I don’t want them to stop. But I think if you’re going to do something, do it in an organized way like Tim Miller did. Look how Tim was very organized. He knew exactly what he was doing day in and day out. What someone else does, they’re not very well equipped, if they don’t have the knowledge or the resources, they’re not going to be able to do a good job. The main thing, they’re not going to find my granddaughter out in the woods, in a river, in a lake, in a tree, under some kind of concrete or whatever they feel is out there. They’re not going to find her out there. My granddaughter is alive.”

Cindy said this latest incident did not phase her.

“You know, again, it didn’t phase us at all today because our gut feeling is that Caylee, from Day 1, we felt Caylee is alive and we have not faltered on that, and we will not continue to speculate on stuff that’s speculation,” said Cindy. “What we’re doing is looking for Caylee because that’s what we know in our hearts that she’s out there, and that’s the only concrete evidence that I have, and until they bring concrete evidence any other way, she’s alive and she’s out there and we’re not gonna stop looking for her.”

The family will be back out at the Kid Finders tent for a meet and greet from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.

<snipped>

I just hope that Mark Nejames and the Anthonys did not compromise the recent TES search effort ... the search effort that Nejames was afforded the position of TES "Core" coordinator.

I hope that Tim Miller's appeasing nature was/is not exploited.  Empathy towards the Anthony's loss of their precious grandaughter is one thing  but ...

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: ... Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on Today at 02:07:58 AM

Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4095.msg540326#msg540326

I heard Tim interviewed after that meeting and he basically stated that " they agreed to disagree"

You are right but ... Tim Miller afforded Mark NeJame ... Cindy and George's attorney ... a key position within the TES organization of "core" coodination of the search effort.  Why?

Casey Anthony faces the death penalty if Caylee Marie's remains are located.  Therefore ... I believe that NeJame's position within the TES organization could be regarded as a conflict of interest when the goals of the search effort was considered.

Janet

+++++++

Massive Search To Begin For Caylee
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 12:20 pm EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 12:53 pm EST November 7, 2008

Cindy Anthony, who believes her granddauther is still alive, will not assist in the search.

"I talked with Cindy yesterday, and we hugged -- and we even had some tears come out -- but I don't believe that (Caylee's) alive," Miller said.

Miller said a meeting will be held Friday at 6 p.m. at the Taboo nightclub in Orlando for anyone who is interested in joining in the search, which is scheduled to take place Saturday at 8 a.m.

http://www.local6.com/news/17931576/detail.

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: November 14, 2008, 06:41:47 PM »

DES- If you're reading this at all... have you spoken to LP today/tonight? Murt said that LP told him he was not going to do any searches this weekend, because the park would be busy with people. However, *supposedly* Wyatt (from SOS team) - or at least somebody on his site- said that LP is searching again tomorrow morning at 9 am.  Do we know if this is true or not?

In case Des doesn't answer, has anybody else heard the same thing?

Some on Murts sight said he got kicked out of the park reported by channel 9 , not sure have searched yet

I heard him say something about people getting kicked out..  I didn't hear who he was talking about. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: November 14, 2008, 06:42:05 PM »

I'm sorry to take so long posting, I had never posted more than 1 pic at a time & I almost never got it to post!!!   

It is a very unusual tree, and I hope this helps with the necklace!!!

Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: November 14, 2008, 06:42:22 PM »

Thank you Monken!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1219 on: November 14, 2008, 06:42:38 PM »

Klaas, I just can't frickin click - I just can't 

Is that too funny, OMG 
So what is the TRUTH!!!???  What amunition???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.