April 19, 2024, 06:32:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338605 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: November 14, 2008, 06:52:18 PM »

I can't believe that anyone would accuse anyone of planting this stuff in the river..What idiot would think that a couple of rocks and some toys would fool anyone? The whole thing is ridiculous! Weighing down rocks and toys,weird. Claiming they were planted,weirder yet. I am sure anyone with a double digit IQ would know that rocks would not pass as bones and surely, LP is not going to throw rocks into a river for noteriority. He of all people, knows that the FBI can tell the difference. The purpose for him to do something like that, absolutely none!

Carmen
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: November 14, 2008, 06:52:41 PM »

That was great Monken, now if someone could just find that picture of the Cross hanging in Caylee's room,...........

IIRC the "cross" hanging in Caylees room which was "circulated around the net" ... was part of the Rosary Beads that had a baby photo of Caylee was made by a woman living in NJ and hand delivered to Cindy for Casey .... Is this correct?  Yes, was it just beads, and didn't have a knot in it???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1242 on: November 14, 2008, 06:53:10 PM »

Oh I know that much...but would love to see him roll on the A's.

Maybe you or Rob could answer this question.  If he knows something in regards to where Caylee is or has inside info, can he share it or would there be some legal obligation that would refrain him from doing so?  Would it be considered slander if it was the truth?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: November 14, 2008, 06:53:29 PM »

That was great Monken, now if someone could just find that picture of the Cross hanging in Caylee's room,...........

IIRC the "cross" hanging in Caylees room which was "circulated around the net" ... was part of the Rosary Beads that had a baby photo of Caylee was made by a woman living in NJ and hand delivered to Cindy for Casey .... Is this correct?

Yes, i do remember seeing that picture, along with other pictures of Caylee's room.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: November 14, 2008, 06:53:58 PM »

Anthony's have canceled their appearance on NG.
That is the best news I have had all day!! Her insipid answers and unmitigated gull are a little more than I can take. The constant batterings against our collective intelligence does become somewhat wearing..
[/quote

Does that mean the drinking game is off for tonight?
NO!!!! Lets just change the criteria! How about everytime someone says"Nancy I love your twins" "Nancy you are my hero" and the word "bombshell"...That alone should have me under the table by 11

I go with "unleash the lawyers".  She says that at lest 2 times a night.

"Breaking News" should be good for a double shot of your choice. ::MonkeyCool::I'm going to go get ready now. ::MonkeyTongue::Have a good evening.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: November 14, 2008, 06:53:59 PM »

Anthony's have canceled their appearance on NG.

CRAP!!! I was looking forward to NG ... I knew that NG would not be hard on them due to the Duckett thing...but dang!

Me too Mags.

George and Cindy's words could come back to haunts them at a later period in time ... a later period in time when they try to change their story.

Transcripts and video clips of the words of the main players spoken from their own lips in the Natalee Holloway case and the Caylee Marie case are the foundation of my research.

Janet
_____

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: November 14, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »

Are you talking about the rosary draped over little home made Winnie the Pooh fabric covered nameplate with "Caylee Marie" inside?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1247 on: November 14, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »

Oh I know that much...but would love to see him roll on the A's.

Maybe you or Rob could answer this question.  If he knows something in regards to where Caylee is or has inside info, can he share it or would there be some legal obligation that would refrain him from doing so?  Would it be considered slander if it was the truth?

oh man...... that is intriguing....
i had avoided going to see the clip... but dang... now it is tempting..

can someone who has seen it, give me the scooby on what it is ?? what he says..

thanks yall

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: November 14, 2008, 06:55:35 PM »

It seems to me that LE is not really listening to any new info. Althought they report that they are following up on new info.,I have seen several situations written about where someone has called and they weren't interested. Does that mean they have what they believe to be a solid case wrapped up? I hope so. This whole thing makes me nervous

That or Casey slept with more cops than we know!! 
True...For every rat you catch, well you know the saying! There is no way we know everyone she slept with. She probably doesn't know everyone she slept with!

Carmen
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: November 14, 2008, 06:55:57 PM »

I think Murt is a very nice guy..I don't think that Murt is providing a viable service at this time. Ouch! Stop! That hurts! Whew..thanks..As I was saying, I think this sort of behavior is part of the problem and not the solution..I am all for the truth but sometimes the truth is that it's none of your business or it is outside of proper boundaries. Okay then, moving on

I agree, Murt is nice, but is contributing to the problem.  TOO much attention being focused on the search.  With that being said, I feel we too, are part of the problem.  (OK I've done it now) I am at work and can't watch Murt's live feed but it is so tempting because it is human nature to want to know what is going on. 

People's opinions come about in different ways.  My opinions are usually based on 1)  what I know, 2) what I see, and 3) how I feel.  Opinions can be different on different days, can be changed with the accumulation of more knowledge on a subject. 

My point being, emotions run high here, because this is a very emotionally charged case.  But everyone is here for the same sole purpose.  CAYLEE MARIE.  We all want her to be brought home and laid to rest in peace.  We may not agree on everything or everyone (OK THAT was an understatement) but I personally do not mean to bash anyone.  So with that, I will apologize if I offended or bashed.

I think the world of Tim Miller.  He is a good soul with a wonderful heart.  LP, what can I say?!?  LOL  I truly like the man.  His ways are quite unconventional but.......... well so are my ways sometimes. 

I don't expect a reply...... because no one ever replies to me.  (not crying here or having a pity party)  It's kinda nice that you can write what you want and no one really pays attention!!  LOL

Keep Jammin' Monkeys

Maybe no one replies because they agree and just couldn't say it any better...I agree with you except I for one, will not follow Murt's live feed. I just don't think I should support something that makes me uncomfortable

I found out that if you put something like this is  monkeys see you better
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: November 14, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »

Me too Mags.

George and Cindy's words could come back to haunts them at a later period in time ... a later period in time when they try to change their story.

Transcripts and video clips of the words of the main players spoken from their own lips in the Natalee Holloway case and the Caylee Marie case are the foundation of my research.

Janet
_____

Yes, i was hoping too that cindy or george would say something stupid, again.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: November 14, 2008, 06:58:41 PM »

Michelle Bart, that lady from "Helping Heroes" that has hitched her train to the Anthony bandwagon and is mentioned in that meet and greet article.....has these services on the Helping Heroes website:

SERVICES WE PROVIDE

Event Production
      Wine Tours & Events
      Media Communications
      Entertainment Representation & Concert Promotion
      Marketing & Public Relations
      Community Relations
      E-commerce & Internet Marketing
      Printing & Promotional Support
      Promotional Supplies and Marketing
      Grant Writing
      Photography & Graphic Design
      Conference & Convention Support & Production
      Social Event Planning
      House parties & concerts, Hollywood parties & screenings, meetings

http://helpingheroes.com/

I'm sorry, but what the hell kind of people are Cindy and George (mostly Cindy, but also George) to even THINK of having a "meet and greet" of all things?? It makes absolutely no sense! Do they even care about Caylee anymore? Why bother with a meet and greet when they could be out searching for her? They could be in a church praying she comes home. They could be doing ANYTHING that in some way helps them bring this girl home to them.  A "meet and greet" is NOT helping to that cause in any way, shape, or form!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: November 14, 2008, 06:58:41 PM »

It seems to me that LE is not really listening to any new info. Althought they report that they are following up on new info.,I have seen several situations written about where someone has called and they weren't interested. Does that mean they have what they believe to be a solid case wrapped up? I hope so. This whole thing makes me nervous

That or Casey slept with more cops than we know!! 

So who was Officer Charlie listed in her phone?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: November 14, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »

Heykim - it's really just a short clip of Larry Garrison being really creepy, IMO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: November 14, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »

lets see... how many ways can we profit off caylee..
books? check
tv interviews ... check
law suits   ... check ...
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
made for tv movie? most likely..
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

did i FREAKIN MISS ANYTHING..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??
This one?

It's a Caylee bag, I've seen her with it before:

Great shot of Cindy's mouth....it seems to always in the open position....is it frozen?

Jus askin'.....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1255 on: November 14, 2008, 07:00:41 PM »

Me too Mags.

Janet
_____

Yes, i was hoping too that cindy or george would say something stupid, again.

Did the gag order come threw today and we just don't know it or does NG not pay for her interviews.....maybe Cind is just to busy writeing the book today
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1256 on: November 14, 2008, 07:01:53 PM »

Michelle Bart, that lady from "Helping Heroes" that has hitched her train to the Anthony bandwagon and is mentioned in that meet and greet article.....has these services on the Helping Heroes website:

SERVICES WE PROVIDE

Event Production
      Wine Tours & Events
      Media Communications
      Entertainment Representation & Concert Promotion
      Marketing & Public Relations
      Community Relations
      E-commerce & Internet Marketing
      Printing & Promotional Support
      Promotional Supplies and Marketing
      Grant Writing
      Photography & Graphic Design
      Conference & Convention Support & Production
      Social Event Planning
      House parties & concerts, Hollywood parties & screenings, meetings

http://helpingheroes.com/

I'm sorry, but what the hell kind of people are Cindy and George (mostly Cindy, but also George) to even THINK of having a "meet and greet" of all things?? It makes absolutely no sense! Do they even care about Caylee anymore? Why bother with a meet and greet when they could be out searching for her? They could be in a church praying she comes home. They could be doing ANYTHING that in some way helps them bring this girl home to them.  A "meet and greet" is NOT helping to that cause in any way, shape, or form!!

no....... but it DOES give them opportunity to meet MORE people who are willing to drink their koolaid... and more people willing to exploit their granddaughter..... and more people willing to exploit the anthonys for THEIR own purposes....
networking at its worst...

bah..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: November 14, 2008, 07:02:12 PM »

Looking for you , do you remember where it was hanging?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: November 14, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »

lets see... how many ways can we profit off caylee..
books? check
tv interviews ... check
law suits   ... check ...
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
made for tv movie? most likely..
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

did i FREAKIN MISS ANYTHING..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??
This one?

It's a Caylee bag, I've seen her with it before:

Great shot of Cindy's mouth....it seems to always in the open position....is it frozen?

Jus askin'.....

why yesterday Tim was really mad with LP. He directly accused LP to make money with caylle's case
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: November 14, 2008, 07:03:13 PM »

Rob - what kind of scene do you think will happed at the A's "Meet and Greet" at their home tomorrow?

Ooops...I thought the meet and greet was at the home, now I see that it's at KFN tent...sorry.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.