April 26, 2024, 03:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339151 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: November 14, 2008, 07:04:22 PM »

Okay..I'll try that!! Does anything think Larry Garrison has something really good that he can prove to knock the A's down a peg or two? I just keep hoping someone will..Did anyone confirm if LE went to their house yesterday? I would like to know why they would look at LP for impeding an investigation and ignore their antics. I am really po'd about the meet and greet...I wonder if LE will be there. Will they be at the news conference to find out what evidence they have that Caylee is alive? Inquiring minds want to know. Can anyone out there help me with this? Dana,Klass, Rob,,,anyone?
'

Carmen
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: November 14, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »

Dr. Henry Lee does not come cheap.  Baez must be extremely wealthy to be able to afford him. 

Jose Baez may be fronting all the costs associated with defending Casey Anthony for now but anticipating a windfall in the long run.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle
POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

If she stands to gain a million smackers for her story, they better have a poly hooked up so they know they're getting their money's worth. If it were me handing out the cash, I wouldn't give her a flippin' dime til I knew she was telling the truth!

I thought they couldn't profit from things like this? Or does that go into effect when she gets convicted?

Bolding mine .................. I believe that is the case, if I remember correctly.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1262 on: November 14, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »

O/T they are talking about Natalee Case on Headline News with America's Most Wanted  - the New show with the one gal before NG is doing a topic on Natalee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1263 on: November 14, 2008, 07:06:21 PM »

Heykim - it's really just a short clip of Larry Garrison being really creepy, IMO

heh.. kinda a oxymoron... or just a MORON.. *L*

larry= creepy...

heck.. they are ALL creepy ...

bah

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: November 14, 2008, 07:06:34 PM »

Heykim - it's really just a short clip of Larry Garrison being really creepy, IMO
Kind of a given I would say. LOL...Wow.How did all of these people find each other in a world this big?

Carmen
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: November 14, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »

Rob - what kind of scene do you think will happed at the A's "Meet and Greet" at their home tomorrow?

Woah.. it's at their house?? 

AnotherMonkey...sorry...I made a mistake...I now understand that it's at KFN tent...I'm a little behind, so I apologize for responding late.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: November 14, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »

O/T they are talking about Natalee Case on Headline News with America's Most Wanted  - the New show with the one gal before NG is doing a topic on Natalee

Thanks Deenie
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: November 14, 2008, 07:06:53 PM »

Oh I know that much...but would love to see him roll on the A's.

Maybe you or Rob could answer this question.  If he knows something in regards to where Caylee is or has inside info, can he share it or would there be some legal obligation that would refrain him from doing so?  Would it be considered slander if it was the truth?

Could there have been a possible confidentiality contract?  Just sayin'. 

If not, I betcha he'll be singin' like a canary!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1268 on: November 14, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »

Thank you Monken!!!
Interesting tree. Thanks Monken, I too thought that the big orange/brown thing was rope. Now I see it is on a string.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: November 14, 2008, 07:08:43 PM »

Me too Mags.

George and Cindy's words could come back to haunts them at a later period in time ... a later period in time when they try to change their story.

Transcripts and video clips of the words of the main players spoken from their own lips in the Natalee Holloway case and the Caylee Marie case are the foundation of my research.

Janet
_____

Yes, i was hoping too that cindy or george would say something stupid, again.

Beth Holloway had it all figured out ...

Janet
____

On the Record w/ Greta
Transcript: Beth Twitty Responds
Tuesday, March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188645,00.html

NANCY GRACE
Joran Van Der Sloot Speaks Out
Aired February 23, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

TWITTY: ... I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because I heard a clip that you -- a sound bite earlier, and he does -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1270 on: November 14, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »

Kind of a given I would say. LOL...Wow.How did all of these people find each other in a world this big?

well.. they say water seeks its own level... i guess FREAKAZOIDS do too.. and they have to STOOP to that level it would appear..
Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: November 14, 2008, 07:13:32 PM »

Michelle Bart, that lady from "Helping Heroes" that has hitched her train to the Anthony bandwagon and is mentioned in that meet and greet article.....has these services on the Helping Heroes website:

<snip>

Thank you pink angel.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1272 on: November 14, 2008, 07:13:48 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

Folks ... this is not only over the line ... it is beyond comprehension.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

Would you want your missing loved one's search covered like this?

Thank you RED!
Damn that needed to be said.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1273 on: November 14, 2008, 07:16:11 PM »

Oh I know that much...but would love to see him roll on the A's.

Maybe you or Rob could answer this question.  If he knows something in regards to where Caylee is or has inside info, can he share it or would there be some legal obligation that would refrain him from doing so?  Would it be considered slander if it was the truth?

JMO, but something similar (inside info) happened in the Spector case.  One of Robert Shapiro's associates helping investigate the crime scene witnessed Dr. Henry Lee pick up what was believed to be a fingernail with bullet swipe on it and put it in a glass collection cylinder. The prosection compelled the defense for yrs to bring it forward. During the trial, after 3 atty's, the judge had a hearing and forced the atty (who was in fact Spector's atty at the time) to testify, she refused claiming atty/client privelege, but she was facing comtempt of court and jail time if she didn't, so she testified. So, I would think the anwser would be yes. The judge basically said it was NOT priveleged as she was acting as an investigator on the scene.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1274 on: November 14, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »

Thanks Deenie

Your Welcome Klaas
Maybe the Attorneys of Van Der Sloot will take Her  " Jane" up on an Offer for Interview on CNN. Nothing surprises me anymore. Anything for Fame .... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: November 14, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

Folks ... this is not only over the line ... it is beyond comprehension.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

Would you want your missing loved one's search covered like this?

Thank you RED!
Damn that needed to be said.

I agree.

Red totally put the whole "carnival atmosphere" in perspective.

What's next ........... souvenir, T-shirt concessions? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: November 14, 2008, 07:18:30 PM »

Thanks Deenie

Your Welcome Klaas
Maybe the Attorneys of Van Der Sloot will take Her  " Jane" up on an Offer for Interview on CNN. Nothing surprises me anymore. Anything for Fame .... 

i think JoeT has finally washed his hands of Joran and is not longer representing him. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: November 14, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »

That was great Monken, now if someone could just find that picture of the Cross hanging in Caylee's room,...........
Looking for you , do you remember where it was hanging?
It was hanging above the changing table, but Dolce just called me and said it was beads and there was no knot in it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1278 on: November 14, 2008, 07:20:52 PM »

Mytime - thanks I suspected as much.  I think I saw Anita on the phone the first day alerting Cindy.  That's when Cindy and George came out.

the day before the vigil at BP

?

That's the Bimbo in glitter stiletto's the day of the vigil
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: November 14, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

Michelle Bart, that lady from "Helping Heroes" that has hitched her train to the Anthony bandwagon and is mentioned in that meet and greet article.....has these services on the Helping Heroes website:

<snip>

Thank you pink angel.
The list of services sounds like something Brittany Spears could use! How do these services help someone looking for a child? If my son was missing though, I would not care who made what money, just get my kid back. The services this company offers do not appear to accomplish that goal.

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.