April 19, 2024, 09:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338545 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: November 14, 2008, 07:50:28 PM »

Mytime wrote:  Reply #715 on: Today at 01:25:56 PM   Thread 60
OMG - A barbecue now? WTH

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session. JMO

Nejame had an open bar after the training session?  I hadn't read that, but follows my opinion of his motives & agenda in setting up people in a bad light based on CA's accusations.

The subject of the KC lanyard & shamrock were discussed earlier in this thread & thought I should bring this forward as pertinent:

On page 50 (line # Cool of CA's 8/04/08 58 page interview CA admits to removing the lanyard with the large shamrock from the car & putting it into the house claiming that KC did not have the opportunity to remove it as both CA & LA walked KC past the things they had removed from the Pontiac & brought into the house & were sitting beside the washer near the ice chest & according to CA KC was never alone to be able to remove anything.  My observation, KC was alone when she was brought back to Hopespring Dr by OCSO after showing them the last 3 places she had seen Z, isn't the washer/dryer near the backdoor that they use their regular entrance?
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: November 14, 2008, 07:50:45 PM »

Is it possible that someone just cleaned everything that was Caylee's out of KC's car and threw it in a bag and got rid of it??

Am I seeing things in this picture? Look to the right of the head of the little character. I don't know what that is, but right next to it, looks like a face. What is that?? I hope the pic shows up in replies. If not, I am referring to the ziploc bag with what they found in the water.

OMG~ I see it, it does look like Caylee????????????

Its a face to the left of that finger.

And yes, it looks like caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: November 14, 2008, 07:51:25 PM »

If you are going to write a book Cindy, would it not be proper to wait to announce this, say after the trial. 

You used the word "proper" and Cindy in the same sentence.         I haven't seen very much she's been doing that would be considered proper, imo.  But then I'm not Emily Post.  But I did stay at a Holiday Inn.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: November 14, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »

A private dive company looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, under the direction of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, found a plastic garbage bag with bricks, children's toys and what the divers said were bones in the bottom of the Little Econ River in Jay Blanchard Park on Thursday.

The FBI and the Orange County Sheriff's Office responded to the area.

After looking at the materials found in the bottom of the river, a spokeman said the area was not a crime scene and the evidence was not credible to the investigation.

"At this point, we have responded, the lead investigator has responded, the FBI has also responded to this location, and there is nothing here at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Angelo Nieves, a public information officer with OCSO.

Nieves also said it was in poor form for Padilla to call the media before calling the police.

"This is unfortunately an incident that was not notified to law enforcement initially," Nieves said. "Law enforcement should have been the first call to be made by Mr. Padilla regarding this incident, not to the media."

Padilla said he called the FBI first when he started the diving operations.

"No, the first person I called was the FBI agent that is on the case when I came here originally," Padilla said.

Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen said the dive search going on in the river had nothing to do with either the FBI or the OCSO's official investigation, and was being conducted by Padilla.

"The Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI are working together, along with other police agencies, to find Caylee's remains," Allen said. "If you want to know what Leonard is doing here, I suggest you ask Leonard."

Nieves said that OCSO asked Padilla to take a polygraph test about the findings. Padilla agreed and said he is not worried or intimidated by the test.

Padilla said he chose this area due to a cross memorial that was found in a wooded area in the park that appeared to be made out of a material he had seen in the home of Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother. He said the importance of what the divers found is still unknown.

"I don't know the significance of it, because, like I said, the divers are the ones in control of the situation," Padilla said.

David Badali, a diver with Blackwater Divers who helped discover the items, said their placement is what brings up suspicion.

"I can tell you that these particular bricks belong in someone's house, not in these waters," Badali said. "They shouldn't have been in that bag to weight the bag down."

An official with the forensics department of the OCSO took two of the samples to examine and determine if they are bone.

It was originally reported that one of the toys found was a shamrock, connecting to the shamrock tattoo that Casey Anthony has, along with various shamrocks that are allegedly in her house. However, the divers later said the toy was a small Gumby figure, not a shamrock.

http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/storage/paper174/news/2008/11/14/News/Police.Divers.Find.Not.Credible-3543389.shtml
At least they are checking

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1344 on: November 14, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: November 14, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »

How the heck is Cindy going to write a book? She can't get a sentence out of her mouth without smacking gum, much less her thoughts on to paper. Plus I thought she was on medication, is she typing this book herself? I come on the Monkeys and can't type worth crap because I have to drink a beer just to read about her crazy a@#. Sorry, going to the fridge now.   

Please let me know how that's workin' for ya .................K?  If, yes, I, too, will head to the fridge!
Your avi makes me miss Mrskub, I wish she would call me and invite me to New York for Christmas.

Don't know Mrskub ............ but, I'll invite ya to Southeast Texas for Christmas, if ya like! 

We can go to the beach! 
OT where in Texas?  Beaumont, Port Arthur?

League City - 20 miles North of Galveston ........... and yes, Ike, kissed my azz, thank ya very much!
I'm sorry to hear that. I have sisters in Clear Lake and Pearland. Hope everything is fine now. Did you go to the fridge yet?

Yeppers!  Much better, now ......... thank ya!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1346 on: November 14, 2008, 07:52:53 PM »

Is it possible that someone just cleaned everything that was Caylee's out of KC's car and threw it in a bag and got rid of it??

Am I seeing things in this picture? Look to the right of the head of the little character. I don't know what that is, but right next to it, looks like a face. What is that?? I hope the pic shows up in replies. If not, I am referring to the ziploc bag with what they found in the water.

WOW! I see it now. Had to put my glasses on.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1347 on: November 14, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »

Looks to be the reflection of the reporter questioning the diver and his findings..IMO

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: November 14, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »

yes.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: November 14, 2008, 07:53:36 PM »

This case just never seems to go beyond the limits of belief.

WFTV just reported KC is now counter suing ZG, claiming she is just trying to capitalize on the case.

Also they report.................CA is now admitting that she is writing a book.

When will this all end?   

I wonder if someone has paid her already?  Is that how Baez is getting paid?

didn't she so much as admit she would be pimpin caylee writing a book when she form that illegal fraudulent foundation. And - movie deals, and a Caylee doll, Cindy Assthony Flowbee complete with a bowl to make your hair look like Moe Fine, the new George Assthony nipple high shorts with a built diaper for guys over 125 years old, and she'll being doing at the all commercials for Paxil.

just disgusting - what I want to happen to that family I can't even post here.
  Loved this Rob!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: November 14, 2008, 07:53:37 PM »

O/T Shuttle will be taking off in about 2 minutes:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: November 14, 2008, 07:53:43 PM »

How the heck is Cindy going to write a book? She can't get a sentence out of her mouth without smacking gum, much less her thoughts on to paper. Plus I thought she was on medication, is she typing this book herself? I come on the Monkeys and can't type worth crap because I have to drink a beer just to read about her crazy a@#. Sorry, going to the fridge now.   

Please let me know how that's workin' for ya .................K?  If, yes, I, too, will head to the fridge!
Your avi makes me miss Mrskub, I wish she would call me and invite me to New York for Christmas.

Don't know Mrskub ............ but, I'll invite ya to Southeast Texas for Christmas, if ya like! 

We can go to the beach! 
OT where in Texas?  Beaumont, Port Arthur?

League City - 20 miles North of Galveston ........... and yes, Ike, kissed my azz, thank ya very much!
I'm sorry to hear that. I have sisters in Clear Lake and Pearland. Hope everything is fine now. Did you go to the fridge yet?

Yeppers!  Much better, now ......... thank ya!
Glad to hear it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: November 14, 2008, 07:54:15 PM »

If you are going to write a book Cindy, would it not be proper to wait to announce this, say after the trial. 

You used the word "proper" and Cindy in the same sentence.         I haven't seen very much she's been doing that would be considered proper, imo.  But then I'm not Emily Post.  But I did stay at a Holiday Inn.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: November 14, 2008, 07:54:28 PM »

I have a file of every interview CA has ever given, a list of every non sensical thing that has fallen out of her mouth and of obvioius lies and contradictions from her..Does anyone think I should offer it up to her as part of her research for her book?

I wouldn't.  You could offer it to Blonde to put in our information/ reference  threads...Or, you could write a book of your own.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: November 14, 2008, 07:54:40 PM »

Looks to be the reflection of the reporter questioning the diver and his findings..IMO
Wouldn't the reflection be a lot bigger?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: November 14, 2008, 07:54:46 PM »

if I could go to the MEET AND GREET.. i would tell cindy that i just HAD to MEET and GREET the grandmother who could turn her back oh her granddaughter... and try to profit off that loss..

i mean hey.. there are ALOT of murdering maniacs in this world... but honestly... i had no IDEA that a GRAMMY could be so cold  hearted to such a sweet little baby girl....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: November 14, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »

I have a file of every interview CA has ever given, a list of every non sensical thing that has fallen out of her mouth and of obvioius lies and contradictions from her..Does anyone think I should offer it up to her as part of her research for her book?

I wouldn't.  You could offer it to Blonde to put in our information/ reference  threads...Or, you could write a book of your own.

Oh dear, wouldn't CA be all over you then!  LOL

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1357 on: November 14, 2008, 07:56:34 PM »

D!mn, I must be crazy because it looks like 2 faces actually, to the right of the first face it looks like another face, casey IMO. Weird as sh!t.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: November 14, 2008, 07:56:39 PM »

Wouldn't the reflection be a lot bigger?
No, not since this photo was zoomed in anyways.  To the right of the face looks to be the top of the tree line on the back part of the park.

msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: November 14, 2008, 07:56:39 PM »

Thanks, Brandi ................ Wow!

That Baby Angel is EVERYWHERE ............. missing NOTHING! 

God Bless her!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.