April 19, 2024, 10:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338548 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: November 14, 2008, 08:25:59 PM »

Could some one answer me this question?

Has Padilla actually taken the lie detector test and if so has there been any results?

Also some one needs to explain to me when LP is on Nancy Grace ever night how in the hell she has not asked him this very questions and whether he passed or not?

Seems like a simple yes or no answer.

Last I saw Red, was they were setting up the Lie Detector Test for sometime this coming week ... IMO it hasn't been taken yet

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: November 14, 2008, 08:26:53 PM »

I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT SUPPORTING/DEFENDING PADILLA. -- However, I'm not confident any area is really "cleared".

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: November 14, 2008, 08:26:55 PM »

The photo was titled "shrek" when I saved it to my puter so someone had it as a personal file ... IMO it was photoshopped in ....

I took that as a screen capture of a video today from http://www.wesh.com/video/17977477/index.html

It is NOT photoshopped.

Thanks for the confirmation Brandi ... I didn't know if possibly someone (you) got it from someone else's file ... did not mean to imply you did it ....

Definately Matrixing then ... hhhuummmm 

Didn't take it as you thinking I had done anything to it Wink

Just want people to KNOW that it was taken from http://www.wesh.com/video/17977477/index.html
as a screen capture. You all can see it in their video exactly the same way.

I posted the link when I posted the picture here hours ago.

It's all good.

I believe you, Trust me  been there.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: November 14, 2008, 08:27:06 PM »

Trying to recap the day.

1. Cindy is writing a book. 
2. Casey is sueing ZG. 
3. Padillia was kicked out of BP. 
4. Larry Garrison is a creep. 
5. Murt is a ustream star. 
6. Najeme still looks like count dracula. 
7. Car still smells of decomp. 

Did I miss anything?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: November 14, 2008, 08:27:23 PM »

::MonkeyShocked: Does any monkey know if J. Blanchard park falls under federal jurisdiction? Some parks are considered Federal Land vs county, etc.

It might say something here:

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/dept/cesrvcs/parks/ParkDetails.asp?ParkID=8
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: November 14, 2008, 08:28:09 PM »

Has Padilla actually taken the lie detector test and if so has there been any results?

Also some one needs to explain to me when LP is on Nancy Grace ever night how in the hell she has not asked him this very questions and whether he passed or not?

I believe his polygraph is scheduled for next week with the FBI.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: November 14, 2008, 08:28:29 PM »

Last I saw Red, was they were setting up the Lie Detector Test for sometime this coming week ... IMO it hasn't been taken yet

Thanks!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: November 14, 2008, 08:30:50 PM »

I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT SUPPORTING/DEFENDING PADILLA. -- However, I'm not confident any area is really "cleared".

Wreck, I respectfully disagree. When I was there over Labor Day we searched many areas and truly cleared them.

Let me even find some picks of the Blanchard Park search and things we found that were eye opening that we were hopeful only to learn later it was unrelated.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: November 14, 2008, 08:31:24 PM »

From what I understand, Leonard is still waiting to be notified of when the test will be.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: November 14, 2008, 08:31:25 PM »

Dr. Henry Lee does not come cheap.  Baez must be extremely wealthy to be able to afford him. 

Jose Baez may be fronting all the costs associated with defending Casey Anthony for now but anticipating a windfall in the long run.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle
POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

If she stands to gain a million smackers for her story, they better have a poly hooked up so they know they're getting their money's worth. If it were me handing out the cash, I wouldn't give her a flippin' dime til I knew she was telling the truth!

She won't get to spend it in prison...she will be convicted of some kind of a crime...she still has the fraudulent check charges sitting in the wings waiting on her. All her money, if she makes any, will go to her attorneys.   Baez is still a businessman.
If KC is convicted she cannot make a dime off the crime.  That is  the law.  All they have to do is play the interview tapes from KC-Lee-George -Cindy- and show the pictures of her partying-its a done deal.  Dr, Lee can say what he wants-anyone in their right mind would come down with a guilty verdict- and they should go for the death penalty. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1410 on: November 14, 2008, 08:31:59 PM »

I was listening to NG and they said LP as of today isn't allowed back int Blanchard Park?? Any monkey know what's up

My understanding was that he's not allowed in over the weekend...search may, I repeat MAY continue on Monday morn..It's a park, probably lot's of kids over the weekend

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1411 on: November 14, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

::MonkeyShocked: Does any monkey know if J. Blanchard park falls under federal jurisdiction? Some parks are considered Federal Land vs county, etc.

It might say something here:

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/dept/cesrvcs/parks/ParkDetails.asp?ParkID=8

So far, this is all I can find on Nat'l Parks, that ans I live next to one

.Big Cypress National Preserve • Biscayne National Park •
Canaveral National Seashore • Castillo De San Marcos
National Monument • De Soto National Memorial •
Dry Tortugas National Park • Everglades National Park •
Fort Caroline National Memorial • Fort Matanzas National
Monument • Gulf Islands National Seashore •
Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: November 14, 2008, 08:32:30 PM »

Did I hear wrong or did George say the daughter in his granddaughters trunk is not his granddaughter???!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: November 14, 2008, 08:34:12 PM »

Did I hear wrong or did George say the daughter in his granddaughters trunk is not his granddaughter???!!!

Yup... that is exactly what he said. He was upset. I suppose that is why he misspoke.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1414 on: November 14, 2008, 08:34:13 PM »

Dr. Henry Lee does not come cheap.  Baez must be extremely wealthy to be able to afford him. 

Jose Baez may be fronting all the costs associated with defending Casey Anthony for now but anticipating a windfall in the long run.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle
POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

If she stands to gain a million smackers for her story, they better have a poly hooked up so they know they're getting their money's worth. If it were me handing out the cash, I wouldn't give her a flippin' dime til I knew she was telling the truth!

She won't get to spend it in prison...she will be convicted of some kind of a crime...she still has the fraudulent check charges sitting in the wings waiting on her. All her money, if she makes any, will go to her attorneys.   Baez is still a businessman.
If KC is convicted she cannot make a dime off the crime.  That is  the law.  All they have to do is play the interview tapes from KC-Lee-George -Cindy- and show the pictures of her partying-its a done deal.  Dr, Lee can say what he wants-anyone in their right mind would come down with a guilty verdict- and they should go for the death penalty. 

I agree, and pray the case is moved here

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: November 14, 2008, 08:34:45 PM »

Txlisa wrote:  Reply #530 on: Today at 11:11:12 AM  Thread 60
From what I have heard, that car is still giving off the bad decomp smell.

Am hoping that during trial, the prosecution brings the Juror's to view the Pontiac up close & personal, have a good whif for themselves.  That Pontiac is an essential piece of evidence in whole, not just the forensics processed from it.The Judge should certainly allow it.  It would be a travesy if it was not viewed by the Juror's.  Does anybody from FL know if it is likely that Judge Strickland would be the trial judge as I don't know how it works in FL?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: November 14, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »

Close! He said 'that body in the trunk was NOT my granddaughter'!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: November 14, 2008, 08:35:14 PM »

Yup... that is exactly what he said. He was upset. I suppose that is why he misspoke.

Oops.. self-edit here.

He said the body in his granddaughter's trunk is not his granddaughter.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: November 14, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »

As far as the DP goes, IMHO, I hope she doesnt get it...

Someone like CAsey, with her narcissistic , selfish, sociopathic personality would be punished far greater by being locked up for the next 80 years....

Death would be too easy...5 minutes, and its done...with life, she will have to live daily in prison....locked up..not free to do crap....and with a person like her, thats punishment enough...Death would be too good....

I hope she gets life...and i hope she lives to be 125.....LOL

"God dont like ugly"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: November 14, 2008, 08:36:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17978600/detail.html

Divers Resume Search For Caylee Anthony
Plastic Bag Found Thursday Won't Help Investigators

POSTED: 6:22 am EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:07 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for clues in the disappearance of Caylee Anthony found nothing on final day of search.

On Thursday, dive teams hired by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla announced they had found a plastic bag that was weighed down in the Little Econlockhatchee River.

The bag was said to have contained children's toys, bone fragments and a shamrock. Casey Anthony, who is Caylee's mother, is known to love shamrocks.

But investigators said the bag contained only rocks and a plastic Gumby doll. Detectives dismissed the findings and publicly scolded Padilla.

On Friday, divers said they would remain tight-lipped from now on.

"We just don’t want to get involved in this so-called circus that they keep telling us we’re the reason for," diver Spyder Dalton said. "We’d rather just stay tight-lipped, do our job. You guys watch, and then at the end of the day, whatever we find, we can bring to you."

After Thursday’s false alarm, authorities asked Padilla to stop the search and take a lie-detector test to prove he did not stage the event.

Deputies said Padilla contributed to the chaos surrounding Thursday’s discovery by not calling them first.

Padilla said he has nothing to hide.

"When law enforcement asks you to take a polygraph, it's to panic you. Lee and Cindy and George (Anthony) obviously can't take a polygraph because they won't pass it. I've got no problem. I'll pass it," Padilla said.

"We believe our granddaughter is alive and still out there. All this other stuff going on is a distraction. That's all it is," George Anthony said.

The dive team continued to scour the river on Friday at Blanchard Park until the late afternoon.

Padilla said if the team of volunteer divers is willing, it will resume the search on Monday, but divers said they need to get back home to California, making Friday the last day of their search for now.

Officials with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said their divers haven't searched the Little Econlockhatchee River, but searchers with EquuSearch did spend time searching the waters by sonar and didn't find anything.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.