April 26, 2024, 10:24:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339167 times)
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: November 14, 2008, 09:54:01 PM »

Well just thinking, there was a poll taken on SM and other sites and I think about 97% of us posters wanted LP to search.  It's easy for everyone now to nit pic about the way it was done or if he's legit.  He searched and it made some of us feel a little more hopeful, regardless of his personal agenda.  The frustration of this case has a tendency to transfer anger from one person to another and until or if Caylee is found it will continue most likely.   If by chance LP did find Caylee he would be everyone's hero, well, minus a few.  I think the biggest fear is that Casey will get away with this crime they will all be rich celebrities and Caylee will be lost forever. 
  If Caylees body is not found, no chance of death penalty.  Seems to me like a lot of people dont want her found right now.  The ones that do are searching or at least trying to search.  There is to much money at stake for all of them.  Lets be real with this, when the expert search team  keeps coming and just up and leaving almost without any notice, kind of makes you wonder.  I hope sympathy for the Grandparents are  not clouding the picture and the searches.  Seems all you hear is we have so much money involved with this search.  Well, stop up and leaving, and maybe more people will donate to keep the search going. Just very disappointing when you hear the search leaders give their big speaches about finding Caylee, they will do whatever it takes, bla bla bla, then pack up and leave after a 2 or 3 day search.  They complained about not as many searchers, the money it has cost them and then we find out they are in with Grandparents Attorney.  I dont get it at all!!!!!!!!!! And then slam LP for still wanting to search.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: November 14, 2008, 09:56:00 PM »

Another question for Monkeys to ponder after today's events.

Why would Casey Anthony atty Baez bring in Dr Lee? Isn't Kobe from NG supposed to be his forensic consultant?

Dr. Lee certainly does not come cheap. Some one has deep pockets.

Dr. Henry Lee may be brought in as premier DNA expert.  (I love how Dr. Lee says "D NNG A").    

Maybe they are hoping Dr. Lee can give them some angle to cast doubt on whether the DNA in the trunk definitively belongs to Caylee.

You are right, Red.  Dr. Lee would be a veeeery expensive consultant!

Dr. Lee is very good, very expensive and very honorable.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: November 14, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »

Well just thinking, there was a poll taken on SM and other sites and I think about 97% of us posters wanted LP to search.  It's easy for everyone now to nit pic about the way it was done or if he's legit.  He searched and it made some of us feel a little more hopeful, regardless of his personal agenda.  The frustration of this case has a tendency to transfer anger from one person to another and until or if Caylee is found it will continue most likely.   If by chance LP did find Caylee he would be everyone's hero, well, minus a few.  I think the biggest fear is that Casey will get away with this crime they will all be rich celebrities and Caylee will be lost forever. 
I am thinking that what was found yesterday was more than what anyone wants to have the public think was found. Why would anyone want to stop someone from actually trying to help find Caylee? Already have what is needed to get a conviction? Maybe. LP banned from the park and wasn't on NG to say anything tonight? Sounds like he has been "gagged" for some reason. Timing is weird.

We can hope for the best and expect the worst, ok, I said that backwards.  Kat, I don't know what your avitar is a picture of, but I fear if I keep looking a spookey face will jump out at me.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: November 14, 2008, 09:57:15 PM »

If Caylees body is not found, no chance of death penalty.  Seems to me like a lot of people dont want her found right now.  The ones that do are searching or at least trying to search.  There is to much money at stake for all of them.  Lets be real with this, when the expert search team  keeps coming and just up and leaving almost without any notice, kind of makes you wonder.  I hope sympathy for the Grandparents are  not clouding the picture and the searches.  Seems all you hear is we have so much money involved with this search.  Well, stop up and leaving, and maybe more people will donate to keep the search going. Just very disappointing when you hear the search leaders give their big speaches about finding Caylee, they will do whatever it takes, bla bla bla, then pack up and leave after a 2 or 3 day search.  They complained about not as many searchers, the money it has cost them and then we find out they are in with Grandparents Attorney.  I dont get it at all!!!!!!!!!! And then slam LP for still wanting to search.

I guess OCSD is in on this big conspiracy not to find Caylee as well then huh? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1524 on: November 14, 2008, 10:01:18 PM »

Why would Casey Anthony atty Baez bring in Dr Lee? Isn't Kobe from NG supposed to be his forensic consultant?

Dr. Henry Lee may be brought in as premier DNA expert.  (I love how Dr. Lee says "D NNG A").    

Maybe they are hoping Dr. Lee can give them some angle to cast doubt on whether the DNA in the trunk definitively belongs to Caylee.

I still despise him for helping OJ!!  Never got over that one!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: November 14, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »

OMG  Tim is crying.  It's just too sad.

I am sorry if this makes anyone upset I have sat and read while everyone has been fighting over Tim and LP But to be onest with all of you monkeys which I respect and LOVE I think poor Tim has been crying since they had the BIG meeting at NJ night club Tim Has not been TIM!!!!!

I do believe that Tim Miller ceased to be Tim Miller when he became one with the attorney of those who have obstructed the investigation and ... questioned the credibility of the objectives of Tim and his organization in regards the search effort.

Then when Tim afford Mark NeJame the key position of "Core" Team Leader within the TES organization in regards to the search effort this past weekend ... it can only be considsered an obvious conflict of interest.

Then Tim Miller and Mark Nejame spoke to the the Sentinel as one in regards to those who exploit the Anthonys for their own underlying motives.  What about the Anthony's exploitation of their own grandaughter?

Tim Miller need to decern and surround himself with those whose agendas align with his own.  He owes this to those who sacrificially donate their finances, time and effort time to the goals of the TES organization.

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Anthony family fires spokesman, says he was secretly profiting from Caylee disappearance
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
1:29 PM EST, November 12, 2008

This morning, NeJame and Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, spoke with the Sentinel about their disgust for people they say have exploited the Anthonys, their daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-casey-anthony-spokesman-fired-111208,0,5618946.story?track=rss

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: November 14, 2008, 10:04:01 PM »

you mean court records of Dennis Milstead?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: November 14, 2008, 10:04:24 PM »

OCSD thinks the evidence or no, not evidence was planted by Padilla for some strange and odd reason. Like took some stuff from the A's house, put it in river after area cleared by TES.
I happen to think that Padilla has some very good reasons to think that the body was dumped in the river. Just as strong as OCSD saying that the area was cleared and they do not think ( not know ) that the dump was there. This entire thing has become a pissing match.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: November 14, 2008, 10:05:32 PM »

As much as I'd like to have unconditional love and trust in the powers that be, I feel the unwavering pull of your points and questions tugging at me.   
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1529 on: November 14, 2008, 10:05:53 PM »

Boo Monkey, IIRC it was Jessie Grund that mentioned something in a text message about a rich hotel guy, he had contacted.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: November 14, 2008, 10:08:58 PM »

I believe Dr Kobi is a Phd and Dr Lee is an Md

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1531 on: November 14, 2008, 10:09:34 PM »

I still despise him for helping OJ!!  Never got over that one!!

Agreed along with Spector, and Michael Peterson case.......but, thank God the jury didn't buy his theory of "too much blood to be a beating, so it must be accident". N O T!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1532 on: November 14, 2008, 10:11:11 PM »

Boo Monkey, IIRC it was Jessie Grund that mentioned something in a text message about a rich hotel guy, he had contacted.
(3:51PM) from Jesse Grund: They are a coming. Harris rosen is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the rosen hospitiliaty school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message, and has put his support behind us, anyway possible.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1533 on: November 14, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »

but really, what would any rich s.o.b. have to gain by dishing out money for Casey Anthony's defense? I mean, who in their right mind would do that?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: November 14, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »

I am thinking he same way that Janet is. The shxt is going to stick to Tim because of his association with Nejame. And it's going to stick for a long time. Was there a reason for this love fest between Tim and Nejame ?  Tim also said TES was going to search for an alive Caylee.
Tim's TES was officially sanctioned by OCSD wasn't it ? They supplied him with information as to where they felt it best to search, so why does he have to sing Koom-Bye-Ah My Lord with the A's and Nejame.
There is a saying that you cannot ride two horses at once.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1535 on: November 14, 2008, 10:13:32 PM »

Dr Lee is having a Class in Dec 2008 at his Institute
CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION with Dr. Henry Lee
12/29/2008

Says Adults 100.00 and Student Fee 50.00 with ID

http://www.henryleeinstitute.com/worxcms_published/events_page78.shtml

That would be fascinating. You would have to have a very strong stomach I think 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: November 14, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

higherhopes are you still here reading?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: November 14, 2008, 10:15:11 PM »

I would just like to say that OCSD...has done alot with this case seeing as how they came in on a missing childs case 31 days after the fact..I remember they were considered heroes when we heard the way they called Casey on her lies in her statement at the beginning of this case, also when they showed up at the Anthony's and re-arrested Casey from the Anthony's home that night, they were all heroes once again, to everybody watching it live on national T.V.
  Then after the GJ trial, they followed and stayed right on top of Cindy and re-arrested Casey once again, and put her back behind bars where she is sitting right now.  What Im trying to say is just because they don't do what we think they should do, we have to realize that they are working hard to get everything ready for the upcoming trial, this is their specialty, they know what they are doing....they know what is allowed and whats not allowed....they know what can and cannot hurt this case.....they know who to trust and who not to trust......Just because they dont get up in front of the camera's everyday and say this and say that doesnt mean they arent working hard to make sure Casey spends the rest of her life in Jail.......JMOP....THE EMPTY WAGON MAKES THE MOST NOISE.................................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1538 on: November 14, 2008, 10:15:20 PM »

I diagree about the DP, if they have Caylee's DNA from the maggots that is plenty of evidence, and there has been successfull DP prosecutions w/o a body. Although, LE may take if off the table anyway-it's is viable IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1539 on: November 14, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »

OCSD thinks the evidence or no, not evidence was planted by Padilla for some strange and odd reason. Like took some stuff from the A's house, put it in river after area cleared by TES.
I happen to think that Padilla has some very good reasons to think that the body was dumped in the river. Just as strong as OCSD saying that the area was cleared and they do not think ( not know ) that the dump was there. This entire thing has become a pissing match.   

I heard this also...It was the divers who pulled this from under 2 feet of muck, Padilla wasn't in the water and would have been see, with all the media around, planting it. I also question whether or not the sonar would have picked up these objects under all the muck.
Related or unrelated to Caylee, I can't see any ground for this accusation if it's correct.

JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.