April 24, 2024, 04:16:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339093 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: November 14, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

Another question for Monkeys to ponder after today's events.

Why would Casey Anthony atty Baez bring in Dr Lee? Isn't Kobe from NG supposed to be his forensic consultant?

Dr. Lee certainly does not come cheap. Some one has deep pockets.

Suspicion here is that BJ JB has every intention to motion the court to approve the Taxpayer's of Orange County take on the expense of experts for KC the skank.  Geragos pulled it off in CA for the murderer Peterson, iirc it came in just under $300,000 wasted on a bogus defense.  Let's face it Geragos was PAID up front $1,000,000 bucks & the court approved the taxpayer's pick up the expense, did not require it to be covered by Geragos.  Believe that the state of CA did reimburse Modesto for some of the expenses of that outrageously expensive case against the double murdering sociopath.  I expect to see some of the same in relation to this case so you know $$$$$$ will be no object.

As far as I am concerned these A's are all about making use of their hands in other people's wallets & don't expect that to change one iota as they are being advised by the same types.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: November 14, 2008, 10:36:13 PM »

????????????????????????I suppose everybody else has already figure this out.  The female bounty hunter needed immunity for taking things from the As home??????????????????????????????  Am I probably right???????????????  Going back now to read the last 18 pages that I missed.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1562 on: November 14, 2008, 10:36:42 PM »

As far as the whole Tim/Nejame thing goes, I think that more than anything, involving Nejame in the search, even if it as nothing but a figurehead, this was a gesture to appease the Anthonys.   It still means something to Tim to have the blessing or cooperation of the family, although he never really has gotten that in this case - quite the opposite, in fact.   I applaud him for being as patient as he has been.  I think he's avoided reactions from them that would have even been more severe than the ones we HAVE seen.

I don't agree with any suggestions that Tim sold out or drifted to the other side.   I think he would just like for things to go as smoothly as possible, and up until lately, the biggest wavemakers were the Antknees.

JMOs, of course.   

I would agree with you on this!!
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1563 on: November 14, 2008, 10:37:24 PM »

good evening monkeys,
i didnt read to catch up, because im to tired i read way to much last night lol that was crazy, now you know why i welcome every one with (welcome to the crazed cage)
 but any way did any one post about casey ssuing zanny  yup its true but the paper work her lawer sent was all messed up!!  15,000 is what the are going after LOL to funny tell me what you think???
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1564 on: November 14, 2008, 10:37:43 PM »

You know what I was thinking???  They said Casey was watching TV yesterday during the search, and she went back to her cell, showing no emotion.  So if she wanted us to believe Zanny took Caylee and she doesn't know what happened to her, how would she know if someone had not killed her and put her in the river???  I hope that makes sense.  She wasn't interested or worried because she still knows where Caylee is.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: November 14, 2008, 10:38:07 PM »

OCSD thinks the evidence or no, not evidence was planted by Padilla for some strange and odd reason. Like took some stuff from the A's house, put it in river after area cleared by TES.
I happen to think that Padilla has some very good reasons to think that the body was dumped in the river. Just as strong as OCSD saying that the area was cleared and they do not think ( not know ) that the dump was there. This entire thing has become a pissing match.   

IF anybody actually thinks that he took things from that house, then they are stating those things are actually FROM that house.  When was this woman there? August? For how long exactly? When this first happened, LP claims that he thought Caylee might have been alive, and he offered a reward to anybody who would drop her off at any drug store or wherever.  What would have been the point to remove anything from the home? Just in case he found himself believing Caylee was dead, and felt the need to dive in the waters off JB Park?     

That woman needed a lawyer, as well..  asked for immunity.  Is there any reason to believe it's because she took items from the home, so that she could give them to LP to plant? We would have heard about this before, were it the case. And LP would have been in trouble ages ago. JMO.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: November 14, 2008, 10:38:08 PM »

This is sorta o/t.  my email says there is one message but there isn't one and I can't send any out.  If someone is looking for me, Im sorry.......

Always 1 - is this your normal email account?  Is your mailbox full?  Do you have a limit on the number of emails you can save?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: November 14, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »

As far as the whole Tim/Nejame thing goes, I think that more than anything, involving Nejame in the search, even if it as nothing but a figurehead, this was a gesture to appease the Anthonys.   It still means something to Tim to have the blessing or cooperation of the family, although he never really has gotten that in this case - quite the opposite, in fact.   I applaud him for being as patient as he has been.  I think he's avoided reactions from them that would have even been more severe than the ones we HAVE seen.

I don't agree with any suggestions that Tim sold out or drifted to the other side.   I think he would just like for things to go as smoothly as possible, and up until lately, the biggest wavemakers were the Antknees.

JMOs, of course.   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1568 on: November 14, 2008, 10:39:35 PM »

Just a tiny bit more information:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: November 14, 2008, 10:40:10 PM »

This is sorta o/t.  my email says there is one message but there isn't one and I can't send any out.  If someone is looking for me, Im sorry.......

Always 1 - is this your normal email account?  Is your mailbox full?  Do you have a limit on the number of emails you can save?
Oh, bless you heart, Klaasend, you always fix things for me.  Going to clean house!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: November 14, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »

????????????????????????I suppose everybody else has already figure this out.  The female bounty hunter needed immunity for taking things from the As home??????????????????????????????  Am I probably right???????????????  Going back now to read the last 18 pages that I missed.

I just don't think so.  LP seems to know why she needed immunity..   just an assumption on my part, but I think if it had anything to do with him turning over stuff for somebody to plant, we would have heard about it by now, or LP would have been in trouble.. or just maybe she would have been arrested for theft.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: November 14, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »

Ah, no I hadn't thought of that.  Who knows, I suppose that could be it.  Now, does LE think that something she took (shamrock) could have been "planted" and found by the divers?  Is that why LE wants the polygraph from Padilla?
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1572 on: November 14, 2008, 10:41:46 PM »

You know what I was thinking???  They said Casey was watching TV yesterday during the search, and she went back to her cell, showing no emotion.  So if she wanted us to believe Zanny took Caylee and she doesn't know what happened to her, how would she know if someone had not killed her and put her in the river???  I hope that makes sense.  She wasn't interested or worried because she still knows where Caylee is.

good point[color =teal][/color]
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: November 14, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »

I apologize if this is lengthy but I think if you have ever heard of Gerry Spence you will appreciate how he interviews Dr Lee in 2000 while he was filling in for Larry King. I have put a few short parts and then the last is longer for the full effect of the interview.

Larry King Live - May 26, 2000

Can High-Tech Advances Help Close Open Murder Cases?
Aired May 26, 2000 - 9:00 p.m. ET

ANNOUNCER: Tonight, with the killer of their daughter still at large, the Ramseys take a lie-detector test. It's one unsolved homicide among thousands. How can high-tech advances help close open cases? Sitting in for Larry King, famed defense attorney Gerry Spence.
Joining me from Omaha, the eminent, inscrutable forensic scientist and crime-scene expert, the incomparable Dr. Henry Lee.

Well, Dr. Lee is the commissioner, as you probably all know, of the Connecticut Department of Public Safety. And in Spokane...

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: No, Omaha.
SPENCE: Well, but, you know, they're still entitled to their basic rights under the law, and that includes due process. That means that the testimony has to be right, that the evidence has to be honest.
Dr. Lee, when you go into a case like the O.J. Simpson case, right?
LEE: Yes.
SPENCE: You're paid.
LEE: Yes, I got paid. However, it was money...
SPENCE: And you're -- well, that doesn't mean that you're -- that doesn't mean that you're...
LEE: Wait a second.
SPENCE: That doesn't mean that you're a bad man, doesn't -- doesn't mean you're not going to tell the truth. It just means you got paid.
LEE: Sure, you know, your lawyer get paid or not, right?
SPENCE: That's right
LEE: As a scientist -- right. As a scientist...
SPENCE: But -- but -- but...
LEE: As a scientist, yes I got paid. The money...
SPENCE: But the point -- the difference is -- there really isn't a difference. You see, lawyers get paid...
LEE: (OFF-MIKE)
SPENCE: Lawyers get paid, too.
LEE: Right. as a scientist, we get paid.
SPENCE: But there's two sides. When you go into a trial, there's two sides of the lawyer. There's this side of the hand that represents part of the truth from the defense side. There's this side of the hand, the other side, that represents part of the truth from the other side. But when you take the stand and you're paid by one side or the other, does that have anything to do with the way you view the case?
LEE: No, absolutely not. Like a scientist, we only report a scientific fact to the court of law. Doesn't matter which side retain you, the -- Ed just talked about polygraph. He just report a result. We just report a scientific result to the court of law. Don't take side, doesn't matter which side pays us.
SPENCE: Well...
LEE: As a matter of fact, O.J. Simpson case did, in fact, pay me. However, half of the money went to the state police laboratory, bought some instrument. Other used for police training. Personally, I did not get benefit from it.
SPENCE: You know, Dr. Lee, you are such a fascinating person. Everybody is -- everybody just loves to listen to you...
LEE: Thank you.
SPENCE: ... and yet as I listen to you carefully as a lawyer, sometimes I'm not quite sure that you take an absolute position, even though you have the science in front of you.
LEE: Yes, a lot of time it's in gray area. We can't say everything is a black and white.
I like to make one point clear regards to Moxley case. I had the pleasure to have dinner with Mrs. Moxley, very nice lady. I feel terrible about her daughter got murdered. However, something have to make it clear. We been working on the case since 1993, a task force set up. We re-examine every piece of evidence, review all the record. I did the complete crime scene reconstruction, went back. We started investigating together. So solving the case, we really cannot goes to the public. So I hope sort of the public can understand...
SPENCE: Well, now, I'm not going to ask you that...
LEE: ... what the evidence was.
SPENCE: ... final question as to whether or not you've solved the case.
LEE: Well, we cannot really talk about that.
SPENCE: The prosecutor will ask you that on the stand.
LEE: Yes, exactly.
SPENCE: So there, we have it -- Robert Stack...
STACK: Yes, sir.
SPENCE: ... and Jane Alexander...
ALEXANDER: Yes.
SPENCE: ... and we're going to go to a break. And we'll be right back. And don't mess with the clicker.
Let me ask you, Dr. Lee, just one question, however. Who -- who is it that hired you in the Ramsey case? Which side?
LEE: Well, I -- Gerry, I really don't like to hear the term hire. And judges, police officers, we all get paid what we're doing. (UNINTELLIGIBLE)
SPENCE: Who is going to pay your check, your bill in this case?
LEE: Well, they really did not pay my check; they just paid my expenses.
SPENCE: Now, you know...
LEE: Alex Hunter.
SPENCE: Who is going to pay your expenses?
LEE: Expenses means fly me to Colorado. That's Alex Hunter.
SPENCE: Yes, who is going to pay it?
LEE: The DA or the public. OK, the people.
SPENCE: Well, I'll be darned, we got an answer from the inscrutable Dr. Lee. Now, thank you. ....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1574 on: November 14, 2008, 10:42:43 PM »

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

feel free to add to the ever growing list

ALWAYS1......Great point about the coverage and her reaction/non reaction. I think you are dead on.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1575 on: November 14, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »

but really, what would any rich s.o.b. have to gain by dishing out money for Casey Anthony's defense? I mean, who in their right mind would do that?

A case of this magnitude has the potential to bring in tons of money to a host of opportunists, there are many that stand to make millions in the future it is an investment to them.   

i know..but still ...he/she/it will go down as the most ignorant rich person ever.LOL!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1576 on: November 14, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4) From Day One

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1577 on: November 14, 2008, 10:45:04 PM »

Today in the News it was Announced that Casey is Counter Suing/claim ZG's Lawsuit against her " saying that ZG is using it for her own blah puke .....

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983289/detail.html

What I have thought over and over about KC and her knowing " where" Caylee is and all the People, (TES) Resources, Volunteers, Civil Servants and everyone else ... Who are Searching, Praying, Falling Apart in trying to find Caylee's body ...
Will there be a  Civil Suit against Casey * to Pay back Society.  Or could  the Anthony's *** If it comes out **that the Anthony's have hidden information or something of that nature** Can They be held accountable in a Civil Suit???

All of these People who are joining her Defense Team and all the Money involved ... I don't get it. 
Its Rotten every which way .........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: November 14, 2008, 10:46:15 PM »

Could some one answer me this question?

Has Padilla actually taken the lie detector test and if so has there been any results?

Also some one needs to explain to me when LP is on Nancy Grace ever night how in the hell she has not asked him this very questions and whether he passed or not?

Seems like a simple yes or no answer.

Red ... Leonard Padilla was only requested yesterday to take a polygraph and ... he agreed.  According to this article ... the FBI will follow up at a later day.  However ... when I read the following article ... I cannot comprehend why Padilla is being requested to take a lie detector tests

Think about it.  The Anthonys who have obviously obstructed the investigation time and time again by shielding their daughter from the consequences of her actions in regards to the happenings of June 16th ... were requested way back when to take a polygraph and ... never submitted.  When I read the following article ... I cannot comprehend why Padilla is being requested to take a lie detector tests?

What "official" action is the sheriff's office doing to locate Caylee Marie's remains.  It appears that Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla are the only ones making that effort ... an effort that is dependent on volunteers and donations.

Janet
_________

Orange County Officials Ask Bounty Hunter To Take Lie-Detector Test
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 8:14 am EST November 13, 2008
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST November 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings were not credible, causing them to request the bounty hunter who led the search to take a polygraph test.

A team from Blackwater Divers led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's officials said the findings were not bones and the discovery was not connected to the case.

"Early on the afternoon of Nov. 13, 2008, divers associated with an independent search for Caylee Anthony reported the recovery of what they believed were bone fragments and other items related to the missing toddler from the Little Econ River on Jay Blanchard Park in east Orange County. Investigators assigned to the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee responded to the park and determined that the recovered items are not associated with the case.

The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

Sheriff's officials said they have asked Padilla to take a polygraph test, to which the bounty hunter agreed. The FBI will conduct a polygraph test with Padilla at a later date, Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here," Padilla said.

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

Padilla said he has believed for a while that Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, left the girl's body at Blanchard Park.

"When the detectives talked to her, while she was trying to convince them (baby sitter) Zenaida (Gonzalez) took (Caylee) away at the Sawgrass Apartments, she also mentioned that she had also come out here to see -- that afternoon at 5 or 6 -- if possibly Zenaida was out here at the park because Zenaida used to bring the girl to the swings," Padilla said. "When we got into town and bailed her out, the day after she was out, she told me that Zenaida had taken (Caylee) away from her right here in front of the swings at Jay Blanchard Park."

Padilla said Casey Anthony mentioned the name Zenaida together with the park about eight times.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she was ignoring Padilla's efforts. She said if, and until, law enforcement officials comment on any finding, she was concentrating on finding Caylee alive.

Cindy Anthony said she received a tip earlier on Thursday of another possible Caylee sighting. She said a caller reported a sighting at a McDonald's in Coral Springs.

The search of the river was the second in four days. A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this development.

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Thanks!!!

As for your question ... I cannot comprehend why Padilla is being requested to take a lie detector tests.

You know how I ask all of you to read between the lines of some times cryptic posts? I would do the same here. Trust me this is not a normal thing to request. Imagine them asking Tim Miller to take one. This should probably make us wonder why they feel the need to do this. Wonder if he will ever be subpoenaed as well in regards to this case when it goes to court?

It certainly is not normal for the LE to ask for this.

Knowing how the A's have tried everything to stop the searches, and had their attorney try everything to stop the searches, is it too far fetched to think that maybe with the A's accusing LP of planting the evidence that the attorney stepped in with LE and that created their asking LP if he would take the test?  IMO...I think it could be the reason...because the grandparents are so upset...just to settle everything.  Also, LP right away said OK and was told it'll be scheduled at a later time.  Who knows if it'll happen or not but I hope it does.  Because if it does and it comes out that LP is not lying, maybe some of this will finally settle down.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: November 14, 2008, 10:46:39 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

feel free to add to the ever growing list

ALWAYS1......Great point about the coverage and her reaction/non reaction. I think you are dead on.
4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.