April 19, 2024, 01:54:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338576 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2008, 11:35:00 PM »

A couple of things have occurred to me lately, and probably to many of you as well.

First, the police have not discouraged searching and they seemed grateful to Tim for going in the area mapped by the pings.  But they have not really ENCOURAGED searching either, and there must be a reason for that.  It is clear that they do not expect the body to be found.  I can only assume that their info indicates that Caylee is dead and that the chances of finding her body are slim to nil.  It may be the passage of time.  It may be the fact that so many predators are in the woods and waters of that area.  But they seem to know that the chances of finding the body are not at all good. 

Second, and this is a question for all you sleuthers.  WHAT IF Cindy had not called the police to report the car as stolen.  WHAT IF when she located Casey at Tony's and they went outside to talk, Casey had started to cry and admitted that she accidentally killed Caylee, panicked and tossed the body in a river.  Do you think that Cindy would have gone to the police, knowing that Caylee was dead, that Casey was responsible and that it would end with Casey being charged with something, either negligent homicide or murder?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2008, 11:35:13 PM »

I have never seen SM like this.       

Too high profile, to many emotions, opinions and differences.  The key is to respect each other and be the bigger person. We should know by now, can't take it personally!   It will work it's way out eventually. Everything will be FINE!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2008, 11:35:19 PM »

Can some monkey pls tell me/put up the link to the OCSO presser~I missed it today. PLZZZZZZZZ

You mean the one where LE more or less says Leonard is getting in the way 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2008, 11:35:48 PM »

Colt, your post is causing more problems by NOT saying whatever it is you have to say, than by saying it. Klaas has said go ahead and Red has not told you to stop. Believe me, neither of them have any problem speaking their minds.

So do it. Just do it, and we'll all react and move on. Many who have been here for a long time will have their own experience with Tim to weigh it against, and I'm sure will fill in any who don't have that experience.

What I care most about and feel compelled to remind everyone about has nothing to do with Tim or LP. Klaas's suggestion should have been enough to stop this in it's tracks. Sit in her chair for a day, and you'd never be back. Red's posts should be given tremendous weight. Read them carefully. First, we're here because he has given us an opportunity to be. Secondly, he has been more than a distant ******* to these searches. He brings a perspective that we aren't privy to.

Get it over with, Colt. Leaving it to the imagination is worse than the facts.

MY OPINION FOR WHATEVER IT'S WORTH.

(BooMonkey, you just will not do.    )Gotta be FOM's twin seperated at birth!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »

I KNOW what Tim has done for so many. I know what is in his heart. I DON'T know squat about Padilla.
My ONLY concern here is the search for Caylee. Was it carried out thoroughly??? I want to know. Let Colt talk and we can decide for ourselves.
What are you afraid of????

It's not that I am completely pleased with how everything went; however, when it comes to the credibility of searching for missing people and the too numerous to name searches for people that none of you have ever heard of or cared about ... please do not insult all your collective intelligence and question the very person who has given years off his life to help find missing persons.

Sorry folks LP is nothing more than a bounty hunter ... not a searcher. There are too many things that have ribbed me the wrong way. If you want to put him on a pedestal, so be it ... i do not see Tim having a polygraph test. However, LP cannot say the same.

Let's leave Padilla completely out of the equation. I would simply like to hear about the organized search this past weekend. Like you said, let's learn how to make it better next time. Let's hear about what happened in THIS case instead of leaving nagging questions if EVERYTHING was done thoroughly.

Unfortunately you cannot leave some of the players out of the equation because they interjected themselves into the story. That does cause an issue. Thee is also a thing called empirical evidence that really does a disservice as well.

I had said from the beginning and it fell on deaf ears to not allow LP, cameras, the media anywhere near the search. The minute one strays from the search and it becomes about personalities, egos and face time ... it is no longer about a search.

Also, when people volunteer to search you are to leave your cameras and cell phones at home. This is not about your 15 minutes of fame and who you can text to say what area is being searched so that it can be broadcast on the internet.

This is not a TV show folks, it is serious business.

To answer part of your question wreck I will be discussing any positives and negatives in the search efforts with people so that it does not happen again. Part of the issue comes about when the search gets large. Even small % errors become larger due to the law of large numbers.

Hopefully in the future lessons will be learned to better effectuate a search.

#1, less cameras the better. I know you all want to know what's going on every waking moment. However, it serves a search no good for that to occur.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #165 on: November 13, 2008, 11:36:56 PM »

"I know what's been going on. And so do others. In fact most of us have been sugar coating the entire TES thing because that's all we have."

okay.. so.. rob... what you are saying (or not saying) is pretty much THE NEEDS OF THE MANY, OUT WEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE FEW...OR THE ONE..

i mean... why ELSE would there be a need to SUGAR coat anything?

its all so upsetting....
WHO or WHAT is making you feel the need to SUGAR COAT anything?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #166 on: November 13, 2008, 11:37:48 PM »

Wow, What a day.  Hi every 1   I have been watchin off and on over at murts today.  I am hopin I didn't miss too much when I went to lunch.  Sounds like verybody needs one of these

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: November 13, 2008, 11:38:50 PM »

So REX and CHUCK are the all knowing? 
But Chuck was there, he's a primary source of info. As have been many monkeys.

Somebody pointed out REX's post to me today and said "This is exactly what you told me happened."  I only searched one day but I know Colt and REX are speaking the truth!!

Please share your observations with us. We are all trying to figure out what has been going on. Anything you can add may help.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: November 13, 2008, 11:40:51 PM »

Colt, your post is causing more problems by NOT saying whatever it is you have to say, than by saying it. Klaas has said go ahead and Red has not told you to stop. Believe me, neither of them have any problem speaking their minds.

So do it. Just do it, and we'll all react and move on. Many who have been here for a long time will have their own experience with Tim to weigh it against, and I'm sure will fill in any who don't have that experience.

What I care most about and feel compelled to remind everyone about has nothing to do with Tim or LP. Klaas's suggestion should have been enough to stop this in it's tracks. Sit in her chair for a day, and you'd never be back. Red's posts should be given tremendous weight. Read them carefully. First, we're here because he has given us an opportunity to be. Secondly, he has been more than a distant ******* to these searches. He brings a perspective that we aren't privy to.

Get it over with, Colt. Leaving it to the imagination is worse than the facts.

MY OPINION FOR WHATEVER IT'S WORTH.

(BooMonkey, you just will not do.    )Gotta be FOM's twin seperated at birth!

You got THAT right! 

Hudson,  I LOVE to read your posts, they are so well thought out and very eloquent.

On that, I'm going to bed.  Early morning.

Good night Sweet Monkeys and sweet dreams!

All are in my prayers!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 13, 2008, 11:42:50 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 

Kaas, I mean no disrespect, but I don't believe you were at the search site.

That was a smart a$$ thing to say.

I mean no disrepect either but I did not realize you were an expert and perfect.

In all due respect stop bitching and moaning and come up with a solution to help otherwise do you really care about the big picture?

You also my friend were not in Indonesia when TES was aiding victims and finding missing people after the Tsunami. You want horrific and chaos ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 13, 2008, 11:42:53 PM »

It's about CAYLEE

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: November 13, 2008, 11:43:52 PM »

in my opinion, Tim Miller help bring home over 200 missing people in over 900+ searches. He is as close to an expert as there is.

imagine if Tim tried to be a bounty hunter for the weekend. It just wouldn't work. It takes years of experience at any profession to master it.

That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

Thanks again Rob. Maybe I should wait for others to post what I already know. I feel my opinions here will just be counter productive. I would love to have the opportunity to offer suggestions to TES, on how they could have improved getting the Team Leaders, and volunteers together, and out in the search area. That seemed to be one the biggest problems. It was like a free for all. They told me to go out a round up a team. (??).  3 to 5 teams working together...and yet only ONE map, and without directions how to get there! One team left the other four teams behind...and they had the one and only map.

So yes, I would like to give input. Like they say: This was not my first rodeo.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #172 on: November 13, 2008, 11:44:15 PM »

How does anyone know what the TRUTH actually is in this regard?  Someone's impression?  What we want it to be? 

We were told there were bones today and from another "eyewitness" who was actually there but turns out, there were no bones, only rocks.

So the TRUTH can be a very elusive thing sometimes. 

I thought we had moved on from the TES vs. LP topic? 

because someone exploited someone. that's all I will say. And there is no mistaking what was said.

ooooooooooookay... now THAT is helpful...

naw.. it really isnt...

could ya be a little more evasive...uh i mean specific ? Smile

I totally got it and it's is VERY clear to me!    

good! then could ya 'SPLAIN it to me please? who are the players...?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: November 13, 2008, 11:44:24 PM »

A couple of things have occurred to me lately, and probably to many of you as well.

First, the police have not discouraged searching and they seemed grateful to Tim for going in the area mapped by the pings.  But they have not really ENCOURAGED searching either, and there must be a reason for that.  It is clear that they do not expect the body to be found.  I can only assume that their info indicates that Caylee is dead and that the chances of finding her body are slim to nil.  It may be the passage of time.  It may be the fact that so many predators are in the woods and waters of that area.  But they seem to know that the chances of finding the body are not at all good. 

Second, and this is a question for all you sleuthers.  WHAT IF Cindy had not called the police to report the car as stolen.  WHAT IF when she located Casey at Tony's and they went outside to talk, Casey had started to cry and admitted that she accidentally killed Caylee, panicked and tossed the body in a river.  Do you think that Cindy would have gone to the police, knowing that Caylee was dead, that Casey was responsible and that it would end with Casey being charged with something, either negligent homicide or murder?

No..I have always believed the family would have covered it up..It's just the way I feel after watching the since the 911 calls

Carmen
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: November 13, 2008, 11:44:43 PM »

It's about CAYLEE

I fear that little sweetheart has been lost in the circus atmosphere....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: November 13, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »

I KNOW what Tim has done for so many. I know what is in his heart. I DON'T know squat about Padilla.
My ONLY concern here is the search for Caylee. Was it carried out thoroughly??? I want to know. Let Colt talk and we can decide for ourselves.
What are you afraid of????

It's not that I am completely pleased with how everything went; however, when it comes to the credibility of searching for missing people and the too numerous to name searches for people that none of you have ever heard of or cared about ... please do not insult all your collective intelligence and question the very person who has given years off his life to help find missing persons.

Sorry folks LP is nothing more than a bounty hunter ... not a searcher. There are too many things that have ribbed me the wrong way. If you want to put him on a pedestal, so be it ... i do not see Tim having a polygraph test. However, LP cannot say the same.

Let's leave Padilla completely out of the equation. I would simply like to hear about the organized search this past weekend. Like you said, let's learn how to make it better next time. Let's hear about what happened in THIS case instead of leaving nagging questions if EVERYTHING was done thoroughly.

Unfortunately you cannot leave some of the players out of the equation because they interjected themselves into the story. That does cause an issue. Thee is also a thing called empirical evidence that really does a disservice as well.

I had said from the beginning and it fell on deaf ears to not allow LP, cameras, the media anywhere near the search. The minute one strays from the search and it becomes about personalities, egos and face time ... it is no longer about a search.

Also, when people volunteer to search you are to leave your cameras and cell phones at home. This is not about your 15 minutes of fame and who you can text to say what area is being searched so that it can be broadcast on the internet.

This is not a TV show folks, it is serious business.

To answer part of your question wreck I will be discussing any positives and negatives in the search efforts with people so that it does not happen again. Part of the issue comes about when the search gets large. Even small % errors become larger due to the law of large numbers.

Hopefully in the future lessons will be learned to better effectuate a search.

#1, less cameras the better. I know you all want to know what's going on every waking moment. However, it serves a search no good for that to occur.

I TOTALLY remember you saying that!  You even quoted me after I asked a question about it.

And you are right on with what you are saying about the law of large numbers.  And I agree with your suggestions.  That's what makes you da man!  Thanks for SM Red and the mods!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 13, 2008, 11:45:44 PM »

I have never seen SM like this.       

Too high profile, to many emotions, opinions and differences.  The key is to respect each other and be the bigger person. We should know by now, can't take it personally!   It will work it's way out eventually. Everything will be FINE!

SS ... sure you have ... that's how RU formed. Thats how mamma bedhead and the rest of the other sites formed. Originally covering Natalee, SM had most all the volume abd they about 12 blogs and forums branched off. All were under one umbrella at one time.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2008, 11:45:48 PM »

My theory is that KC did tell them, they decided to script the sensational kidnapping story & a timeline was agreed upon, KC didn't stick to the timeline, didn't tell them of the horrible smell & the 911 calls were placed to get OCSO there to take the kidnapping report from the scared of her parents middle class white girl.  CA was so PO'd at KC for editing the scipt with the 31 day crap & the horrible smell in the car & having to pay all that money to get it out of hawk that she disclosed about the car to 911, that was not planned by any means.  For God's sake the car was still being aired out in the garage but is in NONE of the four of the A's statements to OCSO.  The divine intervention was CA losing it & disclosing about the car.

Can't wait 'til KC gets tried, found guilty & sentenced for pretty much most if not all of her life to sit in a horrible prison with no freedom to find that she was a fool to take such direction from her elder's, she should have called 911 after what happened happened & faced the consequences as they would have been lighter than what this fiasco has caused, cuz IF it was accidental there is no proof now & nobody would believe her & all of the actions point to intentional.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2008, 11:46:10 PM »

Tim made a terrible accusation about LP on the Nancy Grace show tonight.  If any part of that accusation is true, LP is a real thug.  But then, bounty hunters have never had the most pristine reputations, right?  Their very "business" is a bit shady and sleazy.  I do not romanticize LP or Tim Miller.  They are human beings, not gods or saints.  They make mistakes, have misunderstandings, use poor judgment when tired, perhaps try too hard or not hard enough.  All of the infighting is sordid and does not help, but it is largely irrelevant to the case.  Sometimes we forget that once the case goes to trial, most of this will not amount to a hill of beans. 

The fact that the Anthonys are so deeply upset by the searching, though, is confusing.  IF they really believe that Caylee is alive, it should not bother them if people are searching for a body.  Every day that a body is not found can be used to bolster their argument that Caylee is still alive.  When they rail against the searches, they seem to be contradicting themselves and appear frightened that a body might be found.  Of course, most of us know that they both were terrified that something had happened to Caylee.  George even said in the interview that he feared the smell might be Caylee's decaying body and was relieved when it was not in the trunk.

They fight the searches and attack the searchers because they fear that Caylee's body will be found and their little act will be over.  That is the only reason for them to go after the searchers.  There is bad blood between thema and LP and instead of taking the high road, both sides are wallowing in the mud.  But that has little to do with the case.

Meanwhile, Casey sits in jail in her world of fantasy and ego and gets a hoot out of all of this, I suppose.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: November 13, 2008, 11:47:27 PM »

How does anyone know what the TRUTH actually is in this regard?  Someone's impression?  What we want it to be? 

We were told there were bones today and from another "eyewitness" who was actually there but turns out, there were no bones, only rocks.

So the TRUTH can be a very elusive thing sometimes. 

I thought we had moved on from the TES vs. LP topic? 

because someone exploited someone. that's all I will say. And there is no mistaking what was said.

ooooooooooookay... now THAT is helpful...

naw.. it really isnt...

could ya be a little more evasive...uh i mean specific ? Smile

I totally got it and it's is VERY clear to me!    

good! then could ya 'SPLAIN it to me please? who are the players...?

I would, but it has to do with the cast of this story and I believe it should be about Casey.  If you want my email,  Klaas has my permission to give my email to you, but I won't discuss it here, especially after the events of the night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.