April 26, 2024, 12:46:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339146 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: November 14, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »

Well just thinking, there was a poll taken on SM and other sites and I think about 97% of us posters wanted LP to search.  It's easy for everyone now to nit pic about the way it was done or if he's legit.  He searched and it made some of us feel a little more hopeful, regardless of his personal agenda.  The frustration of this case has a tendency to transfer anger from one person to another and until or if Caylee is found it will continue most likely.   If by chance LP did find Caylee he would be everyone's hero, well, minus a few.  I think the biggest fear is that Casey will get away with this crime they will all be rich celebrities and Caylee will be lost forever. 

marymary ... you are right on!!

Leonard Padilla is not one of most favorite people.  He may possess self-serving motives for involving himself in this case but ... I would choose Padilla to stand beside me in the cause of justice for Caylee Maria over Mark NeJame any day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: November 14, 2008, 11:07:47 PM »

It's quite possible Tim didn't come up with that title himself..  maybe Nejames did?

For all we know, it means he taught a few Pilates classes.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1622 on: November 14, 2008, 11:09:46 PM »

Well just thinking, there was a poll taken on SM and other sites and I think about 97% of us posters wanted LP to search.  It's easy for everyone now to nit pic about the way it was done or if he's legit.  He searched and it made some of us feel a little more hopeful, regardless of his personal agenda.  The frustration of this case has a tendency to transfer anger from one person to another and until or if Caylee is found it will continue most likely.   If by chance LP did find Caylee he would be everyone's hero, well, minus a few.  I think the biggest fear is that Casey will get away with this crime they will all be rich celebrities and Caylee will be lost forever. 

Leonard Padilla is not one of most favorite people.  He may possess self-serving motives for involving himself in this case but ... I would choose Padilla to stand beside me in the cause of justice for Caylee Maria over Mark NeJame any day.

Janet

Well Tim covered all the bases! Didn't he?   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: November 14, 2008, 11:09:49 PM »

Janet

Let's see.. crazy dude with a hat, or Dracula.. hmm...  Think I'll stick with crazy hat dude.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: November 14, 2008, 11:10:01 PM »

I was going to say more, but I am going to LET IT BE.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: November 14, 2008, 11:14:07 PM »

You know what I was thinking???  They said Casey was watching TV yesterday during the search, and she went back to her cell, showing no emotion.  So if she wanted us to believe Zanny took Caylee and she doesn't know what happened to her, how would she know if someone had not killed her and put her in the river???  I hope that makes sense.  She wasn't interested or worried because she still knows where Caylee is.

Bingo!!  She knows exactly where Caylee is and where she isn't. 

There may be some personality disorder thing going on, too.  The therapist on NG show last night said words to the effect that sometimes people just are so glad to get rid of their problem and they go through a very happy stage of partying, etc. (dancing on the grave) and then through a period of time that can last 4 to 6 months or more of a flat-affect.  They're just glad to be rid of their problem.  It sounds like KC is going through a flat-affect stage (however, she seems so cold, I can't see it being over in 4 to 6 months...or ever).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: November 14, 2008, 11:14:08 PM »

Kat_gram....I keep trying to read your post but I keep find myself staring at your kitty's eyes.  Sadly, I am truly mesmerized.   

traci
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: November 14, 2008, 11:14:54 PM »

Just a tiny bit more information:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

feel free to add to the ever growing list

ALWAYS1......Great point about the coverage and her reaction/non reaction. I think you are dead on.
4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

ROFLMAO......I wondered if maybe they owned a small hardware store with all the freaking hammers.

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10.)  Almost Getting Away With Murder... Family Style

11.)  31 Days
12.)  Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: November 14, 2008, 11:15:06 PM »

I was going to say more, but I am going to LET IT BE.

You are wise, grasshopper!!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1629 on: November 14, 2008, 11:15:17 PM »

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life
9.) Squirrel Cuisine

10. Every Tom, Dick and Harry
11.Liar Liar Pants On Fire
12.I Did My Lawyer
13.101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

14.) Diary of a Whore
15.) Poster Child for Birth Control

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: November 14, 2008, 11:17:55 PM »

Where would she put her???  We have gone over every tiny bit of evidence, right?????  Where would you put a body???  Yourself, right this very minute????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1631 on: November 14, 2008, 11:20:04 PM »

The photo was titled "shrek" when I saved it to my puter so someone had it as a personal file ... IMO it was photoshopped in ....

sorry, still catching up here, so if this has already been pointed out, please forgive...

i see where to the right of the little girl's face, it looks like another face, as has been pointed out too.  look to the immediate left of the little girl's face, (almost as if a head sitting on top of that little figure).  looks to me like faces with blondish or light hair on either side of the little girl's face.  i haven't had anything to drink for months, except pepsi, lol.. but i swear it could be from left to right, cindy - caylee- george.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1632 on: November 14, 2008, 11:20:29 PM »

...and my final Cindy Anthony book title submission.....

Life with a Sociopath as told by George [as dictated by and edited by and ]written by Cindy
There, fixed it.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1633 on: November 14, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »

Where would she put her???  We have gone over every tiny bit of evidence, right?????  Where would you put a body???  Yourself, right this very minute????

In a deserted, thick undergrowth place that was unihabited, where no one could see my car, at 4:00am?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: November 14, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »

They knew her better than we do.  When did they check the back yard???  Right after the phone call to the police???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1635 on: November 14, 2008, 11:20:59 PM »

I would read thru the obit's and find a freshly dug grave, dump the body the niht before the funeral and cover it with more dirt, but that's just me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: November 14, 2008, 11:21:12 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

ALWAYS1......Great point about the coverage and her reaction/non reaction. I think you are dead on.

ROFLMAO......I wondered if maybe they owned a small hardware store with all the freaking hammers.

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

11.)  31 Days
13. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: November 14, 2008, 11:21:22 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

11.)  31 Days

13.) OMGSTFU!!

14.) the power of hugging.

15.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

16.) The art of enabling.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: November 14, 2008, 11:21:25 PM »

I am thinking he same way that Janet is. The shxt is going to stick to Tim because of his association with Nejame. And it's going to stick for a long time. Was there a reason for this love fest between Tim and Nejame ?  Tim also said TES was going to search for an alive Caylee.
Tim's TES was officially sanctioned by OCSD wasn't it ? They supplied him with information as to where they felt it best to search, so why does he have to sing Koom-Bye-Ah My Lord with the A's and Nejame.
There is a saying that you cannot ride two horses at once.

What LOVE FEST?  I keep hearing love fest.  Tim Miller has been working in a civil manner with the family of missing Caylee Anthony and the family attorney.  Please tell me where this love fest is.

Klaas ... Tim affording Mark Nejame the position of "Core Team Leader" last week's search effort went beyond "working in a civil manner with the family".  This obvious conflict of interest had the ability to compromise the search efforts for the remains of Caylee Marie.

Think about it.  If Caylee Marie's remains are found ... Casey Anthony may get the death penalty.  Mark NeJame is representing those who have done everything possible to direct the search in the direction of a "live" Caylee Marie to avoid this from happening.

I have donated to TES and upheld in prayer both Tim Miller and the organization's search efforts for the past 3 1/2 years ... since following the Natalee Holloway case.

Tim Miller is a good man who has done a lot of good but ... good men are not above reproach.  The key position of "Core TES Team Leader" of the search efforts this past weekend should have gone to a person who was worthy of that position ... a person who supported the search's objective ... the objective of locating Caylee Marie remains.

IMO.

Janet
______

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

I received an email yesterday morning that has confirmed the following and more.  This person who lives in Tampa has travelled to three TES searches at his own expense in everyway for the past couple of years and ... has been proud to be part of "Tim's Team".

However ... the Caylee Marie search this past weekend in regards to Tim's obvious close relationship with Mark Nejames has left him confused .. sad ... angry as well as feeling betrayed.  Nevertheless ... this person continues to uphold Tim Miller in prayer and ... has inspired to me let go of my confusion ... my saddness ... my anger and my feeling of betrayal and ... give it all to God.

Janet
_______

Quote from: Colt45cal on Today at 02:07:58 AM

Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4095.msg540326#msg540326

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: November 14, 2008, 11:21:35 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life
9.) Squirrel Cuisine

10. Every Tom, Dick and Harry
11.Liar Liar Pants On Fire
12.I Did My Lawyer
13.101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

14.) Diary of a Whore
15.) Poster Child for Birth Control
16.) 31 Days
17.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

Looks like we posted at the same time, so I'll add mine to yours. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.