April 26, 2024, 03:59:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339185 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: November 14, 2008, 11:31:49 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Ducky and I are leaving the cage ... soaring over the beautiful American and Canadian landscape on our way to Lalaland.

Janet
8:30 PM PT

Nite Janet
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1661 on: November 14, 2008, 11:32:31 PM »

They knew her better than we do.  When did they check the back yard???  Right after the phone call to the police???
thats funny, for some reason i think they put her back at the house and thats why the arent worried .they already looked there so no one will look again!!!
That's actually a great idea. I was thinking of her there all along, but I wasn't thinking of them putting her somewhere then bringing her back there...  What do they do with the dogs though???  Walk them in the front???  Do they still have the dogs???

What about the smell though?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: November 14, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »

Just a tiny bit more information:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

8.) How to End a Life
9.) Squirrel Cuisine

10. Every Tom, Dick and Harry
11.Liar Liar Pants On Fire
12.I Did My Lawyer
13.101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

14.) Diary of a Whore
15.) Poster Child for Birth Control
16.) 31 Days
17.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

Looks like we posted at the same time, so I'll add mine to yours. 

19.)OMGSTFU!!

19.) the power of hugging.

20.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

21.) The art of enabling.

22.  All They Care About Is Caylee!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: November 14, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »

They knew her better than we do.  When did they check the back yard???  Right after the phone call to the police???
thats funny, for some reason i think they put her back at the house and thats why the arent worried .they already looked there so no one will look again!!!
That's actually a great idea. I was thinking of her there all along, but I wasn't thinking of them putting her somewhere then bringing her back there...  What do they do with the dogs though???  Walk them in the front???  Do they still have the dogs???

What about the smell though?
If she was under the pavers, there wouldn't be a smell now.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: November 14, 2008, 11:35:30 PM »

(snipped)

Quote from: Colt45cal on Today at 02:07:58 AM

Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4095.msg540326#msg540326

I would love to know the content of that "swell speech" given by Count Chocula as well as the total $ amount of the contribution made from his profits from the club's activity following the Team Leader Training, but alas I don't have too much hope of finding out either.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: November 14, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life
9.) Squirrel Cuisine

12.I Did My Lawyer

14.) Diary of a Whore
16.) 31 Days

19.)OMGSTFU!!

My Lying, Cheating, Murdering Daughter by Cin Cin
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1666 on: November 14, 2008, 11:35:40 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life
9.) Squirrel Cuisine

12.I Did My Lawyer

14.) Diary of a Whore
16.) 31 Days

19.)OMGSTFU!!

23. Tastes like Chicken

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: November 14, 2008, 11:36:53 PM »

There's still that freezer in the A's garage...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: November 14, 2008, 11:38:06 PM »

I thought I remembered from the Natalee search that cell phones could still be pinged, even if they were turned off.  Where is Altmetroguy when we need him?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1669 on: November 14, 2008, 11:39:54 PM »

didn't think about the dogs,lol but they did just lay cement down!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: November 14, 2008, 11:40:16 PM »

I've been here reading all night and making monkeys. Made 13 today! That's a record.

Sleepytime now for me. You all have a wonderful night.

Catch you all tomorrow.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: November 14, 2008, 11:41:30 PM »

Goodnight Brandi

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: November 14, 2008, 11:43:15 PM »

Has anyone seen Colt?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: November 14, 2008, 11:43:22 PM »

are these all of them so far?

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10) My Daughter's Life...Mistake, Huge Mistake!

11.) 31 Days

12.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.) Diary of a Whore

14.) Poster Child for Birth Control

15.) OMGSTFU!!

16.) the power of hugging.

17.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

18.) The art of enabling.

19.) Who are you callin' an Assclown!?

20. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!

21. All They Care About Is Caylee!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

23.) Every Tom, Dick and Harry

24.) Liar Liar Pants On Fire

25.) I Did My Lawyer

26.) 101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: November 14, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »

I do think the A's know where she is (the whole family)... They seem to have come to grips with it. 

Goodnight guys, I am going to turn in and read my landscaping book (and dream about what my yard could look like.)

traci
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1675 on: November 14, 2008, 11:44:03 PM »

I've been here reading all night and making monkeys. Made 13 today! That's a record.

Sleepytime now for me. You all have a wonderful night.

Catch you all tomorrow.

Good night Brandi!

Aren't you glad no computer police here tonight!!  LOL 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: November 14, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

I thought I remembered from the Natalee search that cell phones could still be pinged, even if they were turned off.  Where is Altmetroguy when we need him?

Hi AzSunny.  Metro was posting in the political thread during the elections, but haven't seen him since.  I was googling about the cell phones and found out more than I wanted to know.  I miss Metro for these questions...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: November 14, 2008, 11:45:06 PM »

Janet ~  From a post I saw earlier, it would seem to me Chuck/Colt may not be the best source for information right now.  Nor his wife Anita.  Just my observation...I think he was less than honest with us.

In what way?

My contact in Tampa ... to some degree ... attested to all that Colt posted on the forum last night and ... shared more.

MuffyBee ... I received my email yesterday morning.

The difference between my contact and me ... his faith is stronger.  After his initial mix emotions ... he can takes every situation as an opportunity to form a closer relationship with God through communion ... through sharing his inner disappointments.

Me?  Well ... my initial response is anger ... anger at God for allowing these disappointments  to happen.  It does take me time but ... I eventually I bow and ... then I can comprehend that God see the whole picture while I am only privy to the pieces of the puzzle.

Janet
______

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1678 on: November 14, 2008, 11:45:39 PM »

Speaking of Freezers
Some one asked a long Cage back about Caylee's Play House
They mentioned the Ants and Bugs in Florida and wondered if Caylee's Play house had a floor. Because Cindy was remembered saying that Caylee Pee'd all the time in her little house. And that's why the Canine's Hit on her house. That they smelled her urine. Same when she said she used to put Caylee's dirty diapers in the trunk of Casey's Car.

I remember seeing in one of the photo's of Caylee.. Playing and You can see there is a Floor in that little house of hers.

Makes you wonder. I know that OCSD has gone all over that backyard but something is just not right.

Digging up old but did LE ever have to go as far as a Warrant to tear up the Anthony House/Yard etc...
Because Cindy would not allow them to do more than Canine Search and comb the property.

Cindy is so Key in all of this and We all know it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1679 on: November 14, 2008, 11:46:15 PM »

I am thinking he same way that Janet is. The shxt is going to stick to Tim because of his association with Nejame. And it's going to stick for a long time. Was there a reason for this love fest between Tim and Nejame ?  Tim also said TES was going to search for an alive Caylee.
Tim's TES was officially sanctioned by OCSD wasn't it ? They supplied him with information as to where they felt it best to search, so why does he have to sing Koom-Bye-Ah My Lord with the A's and Nejame.
There is a saying that you cannot ride two horses at once.

What LOVE FEST?  I keep hearing love fest.  Tim Miller has been working in a civil manner with the family of missing Caylee Anthony and the family attorney.  Please tell me where this love fest is.

Klaas ... Tim affording Mark Nejame the position of "Core Team Leader" last week's search effort went beyond "working in a civil manner with the family".  This obvious conflict of interest had the ability to compromise the search efforts for the remains of Caylee Marie.

Think about it.  If Caylee Marie's remains are found ... Casey Anthony may get the death penalty.  Mark NeJame is representing those who have done everything possible to direct the search in the direction of a "live" Caylee Marie to avoid this from happening.

I have donated to TES and upheld in prayer both Tim Miller and the organization's search efforts for the past 3 1/2 years ... since following the Natalee Holloway case.

Tim Miller is a good man who has done a lot of good but ... good men are not above reproach.  The key position of "Core TES Team Leader" of the search efforts this past weekend should have gone to a person who was worthy of that position ... a person who supported the search's objective ... the objective of locating Caylee Marie remains.

IMO.

Janet
______

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

I received an email yesterday morning that has confirmed the following and more.  This person who lives in Tampa has travelled to three TES searches at his own expense in everyway for the past couple of years and ... has been proud to be part of "Tim's Team".

However ... the Caylee Marie search this past weekend in regards to Tim's obvious close relationship with Mark Nejames has left him confused .. sad ... angry as well as feeling betrayed.  Nevertheless ... this person continues to uphold Tim Miller in prayer and ... has inspired to me let go of my confusion ... my saddness ... my anger and my feeling of betrayal and ... give it all to God.

Janet
_______

Quote from: Colt45cal on Today at 02:07:58 AM

Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4095.msg540326#msg540326

Janet, I have enclosed a snip where Nejames is listed on the above orientation flyer.

It lists Tim Miller (comma) The Core Team of TES (comma) Mark Nejames and other key players.....

Or Tim Miller AND The Core Team of TES and Mark Nejames and other key players....

I don't read that as being him named a Core Team Leader of TES, or even a Core Team Member.  His name is in bold like Tim and The Core Team of TES, so he is bolded, but no title is given to him. I think it was bolded because he offered up his place to host the meeting and because he represents the family of Caylee.

The Core Team of TES is people like Mandy Albritton or Ted Tarver, the people who travel with Tim to every search.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.