April 26, 2024, 05:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339187 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1700 on: November 14, 2008, 11:57:09 PM »

FYI on Casey burning Caylee:

What is the temperature inside the
cremation chamber?
Cremation of the human body takes place with temperatures that range from
1600 degrees Fahrenheit to 2100 degrees Fahrenheit inside the cremation
chamber.

What is processing of the cremated
remains and why is it done?
Even after being subjected to intense heat and flame, the skeletal framework that
is removed from inside the chamber will vary in size. Some of the larger bones of
the body may not be reduced very much. Processing includes reducing the large
bones to a small, consistent size suitable for practical containment. During
processing, foreign objects that may be mixed with the cremated remains will be
removed. These can include prosthesis, hinges or nails from the container, and
other materials.

http://www.maxsass.com/understanding_cremation.pdf
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1701 on: November 14, 2008, 11:58:57 PM »

If Casey burned Caylee at temperatures achievable with gasoline, there would be remains, IMO.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: November 14, 2008, 11:59:14 PM »

cremation chamber?
chamber.

Even after being subjected to intense heat and flame, the skeletal framework that
is removed from inside the chamber will vary in size. Some of the larger bones of
other materials.

Right, that is what Rob said, that you couldn't get the fire that hot.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1703 on: November 14, 2008, 11:59:25 PM »

are these all of them so far?

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10) My Daughter's Life...Mistake, Huge Mistake!

11.) 31 Days

12.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.) Diary of a Whore

14.) Poster Child for Birth Control

15.) OMGSTFU!!

16.) the power of hugging.

17.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

18.) The art of enabling.

19.) Who are you callin' an Assclown!?

20. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!

21. All They Care About Is Caylee!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

23.) Every Tom, Dick and Harry

24.) Liar Liar Pants On Fire

25.) I Did My Lawyer

26.) 101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

I think we are missing some, one was

From Day One

IIC, pls correct me if I'm wrong, I can't remember the exact title without searching WAY back.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: November 15, 2008, 12:00:47 AM »

cremation chamber?
chamber.

other materials.

That sicko Duncan burned the little boy's body in a fire and the police still found enough remains/bones to identify him!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: November 15, 2008, 12:01:01 AM »

Mytime, I believe Colt to be an honest man as well.  I actually expected to see him in here tonight so I am perplexed.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: November 15, 2008, 12:02:54 AM »

Well, Im going to sleep.  I was going to tell you a name for the book, but Wreck said I was a BAD MONKEY!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: November 15, 2008, 12:03:37 AM »

If Casey burned Caylee at temperatures achievable with gasoline, there would be remains, IMO.

Yes, and would not reek and would be less of a problem to dispose of.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: November 15, 2008, 12:03:55 AM »

Janet ~  From a post I saw earlier, it would seem to me Chuck/Colt may not be the best source for information right now.  Nor his wife Anita.  Just my observation...I think he was less than honest with us.

In what way?

My contact in Tampa ... to some degree ... attested to all that Colt posted on the forum last night and ... shared more.

MuffyBee ... I received my email yesterday morning.

The difference between my contact and me ... his faith is stronger.  After his initial mix emotions ... he can takes every situation as an opportunity to form a closer relationship with God through communion ... through sharing his inner disappointments.

Me?  Well ... my initial response is anger ... anger at God for allowing these disappointments  to happen.  It does take me time but ... I eventually I bow and ... then I can comprehend that God see the whole picture while I am only privy to the pieces of the puzzle.

Janet
______

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good.

IMO  Colt is not a dishonest man.  He searched for Caylee all weekend.  Isn't that was this about?  Justice for Caylee -

Mytime--Do you know if Colt has posted his experience anywhere else? So, that whoever is interested can read??
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: November 15, 2008, 12:04:10 AM »

After I received my infant daughters cremains from the funeral home, they were in a plastic bag, in a box that was mailed from the crematorium.  I chose not to buy one of the containers they had on offering.  When I opened the box to transfer the cremains into a container I had chosen, her cremains looked sandy like and brown, but there were still some small, identifiable bones, one being part of a hip bone, one a piece of her thigh and a corner of her skull.  The can and sometimes do/will grind the remains to be smaller/finer.  She was a newborn premie that was cremated at a crematorium.  So you can maybe see how hard it would be to make a fire and completely obliterate a larger child.  Sorry if this is graphic, but it's the only way I know how to explain it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: November 15, 2008, 12:04:35 AM »

Well, Im going to sleep.  I was going to tell you a name for the book, but Wreck said I was a BAD MONKEY!!!!

Was it ..."Next" ?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1711 on: November 15, 2008, 12:04:36 AM »

Where would she put her???  We have gone over every tiny bit of evidence, right?????  Where would you put a body???  Yourself, right this very minute????

I will state what I have though all along, Always...I think she burned her..I think she drove around withher a few days, and then burned her remains....hence, all of the reasons for all the gas cans....
Yes, but wasn't it Rob who said you couldn't get the fire hot enough to burn the body, then you would have something left......
No, remember seeing those people that set themselves on fire with gas, their bodies were left sittting there, it was horrible.  Now, when they do it in the morgue, there is just ashes and bone fragments.

\
You would have something left, but it would only be bone fragments....I wonder if they have looked at burnt areas around Orlando? I am sure they have, but i just wonder...
I was reading on Burnt Ugh lord remains awhile back and it said in a forensic format that what is left " if a body has been burned " depends on many things. The one thing that struck me was if it is a young body the bones fragments left turn green * after being burned. I remember because there was a bone found Way back and it had a green tint to it. I will find the article. I will go back. But its not easy from what I read to " burn" a body with gasoline etc ... there is a lot of remains left. Its not the same as if it were cremated. A process is involved and then again even after cremation its not ashes. Sorta like the Young Female pregnant Marine that was burned in the pit in the guys backyard. They were able to positively identify her remains after he burned her and buried her. God so sick ......... arrr

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1712 on: November 15, 2008, 12:05:04 AM »

are these all of them so far?

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10) My Daughter's Life...Mistake, Huge Mistake!

11.) 31 Days

12.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.) Diary of a Whore

14.) Poster Child for Birth Control

15.) OMGSTFU!!

16.) the power of hugging.

17.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

18.) The art of enabling.

19.) Who are you callin' an Assclown!?

20. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!

21. All They Care About Is Caylee!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

23.) Every Tom, Dick and Harry

24.) Liar Liar Pants On Fire

25.) I Did My Lawyer

26.) 101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

27.) My Lying, Cheating, Murdering Daughter by Cin Cin

28.) Tastes like chicken

29.) Meatsa Pizza taste so good but smells like decomp

30.) Get off your ass and LOOK!

31.) Mistruths - the untold story

32.) The Hammer Chronicles

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1713 on: November 15, 2008, 12:06:24 AM »

Right. If you follow the theory that she burned her, I'm wondering where she would have gone to do that. Flames tend to draw attention, and I would think Casey would have feared that.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: November 15, 2008, 12:06:28 AM »

After I received my infant daughters cremains from the funeral home, they were in a plastic bag, in a box that was mailed from the crematorium.  I chose not to buy one of the containers they had on offering.  When I opened the box to transfer the cremains into a container I had chosen, her cremains looked sandy like and brown, but there were still some small, identifiable bones, one being part of a hip bone, one a piece of her thigh and a corner of her skull.  The can and sometimes do/will grind the remains to be smaller/finer.  She was a newborn premie that was cremated at a crematorium.  So you can maybe see how hard it would be to make a fire and completely obliterate a larger child.  Sorry if this is graphic, but it's the only way I know how to explain it.

(((Muffy)))

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1715 on: November 15, 2008, 12:06:37 AM »

Aww - Muffy - I am so sorry for you lost!! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: November 15, 2008, 12:07:43 AM »

Right. If you follow the theory that she burned her, I'm wondering where she would have gone to do that. Flames tend to draw attention, and I would think Casey would have feared that.

On sand? I imagine there is plenty of it in Florida.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: November 15, 2008, 12:08:27 AM »

Janet ~  From a post I saw earlier, it would seem to me Chuck/Colt may not be the best source for information right now.  Nor his wife Anita.  Just my observation...I think he was less than honest with us.

In what way?

My contact in Tampa ... to some degree ... attested to all that Colt posted on the forum last night and ... shared more.

MuffyBee ... I received my email yesterday morning.

The difference between my contact and me ... his faith is stronger.  After his initial mix emotions ... he can takes every situation as an opportunity to form a closer relationship with God through communion ... through sharing his inner disappointments.

Me?  Well ... my initial response is anger ... anger at God for allowing these disappointments  to happen.  It does take me time but ... I eventually I bow and ... then I can comprehend that God see the whole picture while I am only privy to the pieces of the puzzle.

Janet
______

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good.

IMO  Colt is not a dishonest man.  He searched for Caylee all weekend.  Isn't that was this about?  Justice for Caylee -

Mytime--Do you know if Colt has posted his experience anywhere else? So, that whoever is interested can read??

No I really wouldn't know!! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1718 on: November 15, 2008, 12:08:51 AM »

Oh Muffy, I am so sorry for your loss~I know that must have been hard to post, but I appreciate the input.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1719 on: November 15, 2008, 12:08:54 AM »

HUGS, Muffy! I'm so sorry you had to go through that!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.