April 19, 2024, 11:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338651 times)
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1720 on: November 15, 2008, 12:09:20 AM »

After I received my infant daughters cremains from the funeral home, they were in a plastic bag, in a box that was mailed from the crematorium.  I chose not to buy one of the containers they had on offering.  When I opened the box to transfer the cremains into a container I had chosen, her cremains looked sandy like and brown, but there were still some small, identifiable bones, one being part of a hip bone, one a piece of her thigh and a corner of her skull.  The can and sometimes do/will grind the remains to be smaller/finer.  She was a newborn premie that was cremated at a crematorium.  So you can maybe see how hard it would be to make a fire and completely obliterate a larger child.  Sorry if this is graphic, but it's the only way I know how to explain it.

Aww MuffyBee, sorry for your loss.

My son died six weeks before his third birthday - I know your pain.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: November 15, 2008, 12:10:29 AM »

are these all of them so far?

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10) My Daughter's Life...Mistake, Huge Mistake!

11.) 31 Days

12.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.) Diary of a Whore

14.) Poster Child for Birth Control

15.) OMGSTFU!!

16.) the power of hugging.

17.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

18.) The art of enabling.

19.) Who are you callin' an Assclown!?

20. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!

21. All They Care About Is Caylee!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

23.) Every Tom, Dick and Harry

24.) Liar Liar Pants On Fire

25.) I Did My Lawyer

26.) 101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

27.) My Lying, Cheating, Murdering Daughter by Cin Cin

28.) Tastes like chicken

29.) Meatsa Pizza taste so good but smells like decomp

30.) Get off your ass and LOOK!

31.) Mistruths - the untold story

32.) The Hammer Chronicles
33.) LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1722 on: November 15, 2008, 12:10:50 AM »

Muffy, I am so sorry.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1723 on: November 15, 2008, 12:11:26 AM »

After I received my infant daughters cremains from the funeral home, they were in a plastic bag, in a box that was mailed from the crematorium.  I chose not to buy one of the containers they had on offering.  When I opened the box to transfer the cremains into a container I had chosen, her cremains looked sandy like and brown, but there were still some small, identifiable bones, one being part of a hip bone, one a piece of her thigh and a corner of her skull.  The can and sometimes do/will grind the remains to be smaller/finer.  She was a newborn premie that was cremated at a crematorium.  So you can maybe see how hard it would be to make a fire and completely obliterate a larger child.  Sorry if this is graphic, but it's the only way I know how to explain it.

I am sorry for your loss Muffy. Though I have never lost a child myself, I volunteer as an infant bereavement photographer (NILMDTS) and realize how hard it is on parents who lose little angels.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1724 on: November 15, 2008, 12:12:40 AM »

I am sorry for your loss, also.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1725 on: November 15, 2008, 12:12:49 AM »

So much loss and tragedy here, I am so sorry to hear about your son~I can't imagine how hard losing a child would be.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: November 15, 2008, 12:12:50 AM »

I am truly sorry about your son too!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1727 on: November 15, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »

Lord have mercy
I am so sorry for both of you SIGH.
(( ))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1728 on: November 15, 2008, 12:14:40 AM »

msinformed, I can't imagine what you've been through but I am so sorry that you had to experience what every mother fears more than anything.

Hugs to both you and MuffyBee. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: November 15, 2008, 12:14:44 AM »

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: November 15, 2008, 12:15:42 AM »

28.  A Normal Day
29.  Protecting your CC's at home
30.  Casey loved that child to death
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: November 15, 2008, 12:15:50 AM »

I am sorry for your loss, also.

Thank you, pink angel.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: November 15, 2008, 12:16:17 AM »

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??
[/quote]

I noticed and wanted to scream at Cindy "Caylee is not an accessory!"  But now that I think about, I wonder if Caylee was always just an accessory.  Just a doll to dress up and have people "ooh" and "aah" ("Isn't she so cute!", "Isn't she just adorable.") and get some sort of second-hand attention with.  Seriously, who puts a picture of a their missing-for-five months grandchild on some wannabe fashionista-type handbag?  Come on!  Reality check please on Hopespring Drive!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: November 15, 2008, 12:16:27 AM »

Mis, I can't exactly feel your loss, just as you can't feel mine, but we can share any Mother's pain in losing a child. Little angels in heaven. God's children.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1734 on: November 15, 2008, 12:16:41 AM »

O/T sorta~ has anyone been to the rock you site? You can upload pictures of children/family or whatever you'd like and make a slideshow with sound etc., I am addicted and find it somewhat cathartic.

http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=126746744

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1735 on: November 15, 2008, 12:17:19 AM »

Mis, I can't exactly feel your loss, just as you can't feel mine, but we can share any Mother's pain in losing a child. Little angels in heaven. God's children.

((((((Shell)))))))

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: November 15, 2008, 12:17:34 AM »

Sorry Muffy my timing is so off.  Just read back.  God bless you.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: November 15, 2008, 12:18:23 AM »

My suggestions for the book title....

Absolutely (NOT) Pizza

A Whore, A Hammer and A Hose

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: November 15, 2008, 12:18:30 AM »

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??

I noticed and wanted to scream at Cindy "Caylee is not an accessory!"  But now that I think about, I wonder if Caylee was always just an accessory.  Just a doll to dress up and have people "ooh" and "aah" ("Isn't she so cute!", "Isn't she just adorable.") and get some sort of second-hand attention with.  Seriously, who puts a picture of a their missing-for-five months grandchild on some wannabe fashionista-type handbag?  Come on!  Reality check please on Hopespring Drive!
[/quote]

An accessory to Cindy? No. (imho) I think Cindy had pure love for Caylee.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: November 15, 2008, 12:19:08 AM »

Regarding COLT

I gave him the OK and plenty of time to post his version of the events.  He chose not to but chose to complain about my attitude.  If Colt wants to tell his story now he will have to do it in another forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.