April 23, 2024, 09:27:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339054 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: November 15, 2008, 12:19:21 AM »

I am so sorry you guys!!!!
I cannot imagine...I lost a baby in utero...had a miscarriage...and for years..even now..still...I have a hard time with it...I cannot imagine holding a baby...getting to touch it and kiss it....and then having to lose it...I am so sorry for your pain....

I knew that fire had to be hot...But I didnt know THAT hot...thanks ,you guys ,for your input and help...that puts my mind at ease that she didnt burn her..so, now, where is she??????

"God dont like ugly"
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: November 15, 2008, 12:20:55 AM »

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??

I noticed and wanted to scream at Cindy "Caylee is not an accessory!"  But now that I think about, I wonder if Caylee was always just an accessory.  Just a doll to dress up and have people "ooh" and "aah" ("Isn't she so cute!", "Isn't she just adorable.") and get some sort of second-hand attention with.  Seriously, who puts a picture of a their missing-for-five months grandchild on some wannabe fashionista-type handbag?  Come on!  Reality check please on Hopespring Drive!
[/quote]

So sorry I messed up quotes.

An accessory to Cindy? No. (imho) I think Cindy had pure love for Caylee.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: November 15, 2008, 12:21:05 AM »

Murt just said that the Anthonys didn't appear on NG because the NG show would not pay as much as they wanted to appear. 
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: November 15, 2008, 12:21:17 AM »

Book titles:

1. Screwing the Cops: The Casey Anthony Story

2. How to emasculate your husband and raise a babykiller by Cindy Anthony

3. Pass me a Zanny I can't find the damn Nanny!

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: November 15, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »

Well shoot...I did it again. So sorry Ispy.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: November 15, 2008, 12:22:58 AM »

After I received my infant daughters cremains from the funeral home, they were in a plastic bag, in a box that was mailed from the crematorium.  I chose not to buy one of the containers they had on offering.  When I opened the box to transfer the cremains into a container I had chosen, her cremains looked sandy like and brown, but there were still some small, identifiable bones, one being part of a hip bone, one a piece of her thigh and a corner of her skull.  The can and sometimes do/will grind the remains to be smaller/finer.  She was a newborn premie that was cremated at a crematorium.  So you can maybe see how hard it would be to make a fire and completely obliterate a larger child.  Sorry if this is graphic, but it's the only way I know how to explain it.

Aww MuffyBee, sorry for your loss.

My son died six weeks before his third birthday - I know your pain.

So much loss and tragedy here, I am so sorry to hear about your son~I can't imagine how hard losing a child would be.

((hugs)) islandmonkey ....... Most people dream of angels, I held one.

Now ......... wanted to tell you, one of my son's favorite places to go was Navarre Beach on Santa Rosa Island.  We went  several times each summer those couple of years.  I know you are familiar w/ the area, living in Pensacola.  Sugar sand beaches!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1746 on: November 15, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »

Murt just said that the Anthonys didn't appear on NG because the NG show would not pay as much as they wanted to appear. 

How does he know that? That's pure speculation. imo

More than likely they backed out because they wanted to control what questions were going to be asked and Nancy Grace's producers said no way.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: November 15, 2008, 12:24:21 AM »

After I received my infant daughters cremains from the funeral home, they were in a plastic bag, in a box that was mailed from the crematorium.  I chose not to buy one of the containers they had on offering.  When I opened the box to transfer the cremains into a container I had chosen, her cremains looked sandy like and brown, but there were still some small, identifiable bones, one being part of a hip bone, one a piece of her thigh and a corner of her skull.  The can and sometimes do/will grind the remains to be smaller/finer.  She was a newborn premie that was cremated at a crematorium.  So you can maybe see how hard it would be to make a fire and completely obliterate a larger child.  Sorry if this is graphic, but it's the only way I know how to explain it.

I am truly sorry about your son too!

So sweet ........ thank you, mytime.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: November 15, 2008, 12:24:25 AM »

Hugs

Janet

Thank you all for your kindness.  Yes, it was very hard.  The funeral industry made it harder, because my husband didn't want to buy an urn from the funeral  home.  He thought I would want to choose my own, or maybe scatter her ashes.  We went to pick up her cremains, and were handed a small cardboard box, with the postage still on it as it had been mailed from the crematorium.  I didn't even get a bag...  The box didn't fit in the memory container I bought so I opened the box, and her cremains were in a clear plastic bag.  I think I was still in initial shock, so that carried me through.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1749 on: November 15, 2008, 12:25:22 AM »

For Misinformed, Shell, Muffy and everyone whose little angels are watching over us.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: November 15, 2008, 12:25:33 AM »

Msinformed and Muffy I am very sorry to hear about your respective losses....

Sweetgypsy

nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: November 15, 2008, 12:26:32 AM »

are these all of them so far?

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10) My Daughter's Life...Mistake, Huge Mistake!

11.) 31 Days

12.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.) Diary of a Whore

14.) Poster Child for Birth Control

15.) OMGSTFU!!

16.) the power of hugging.

17.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

18.) The art of enabling.

19.) Who are you callin' an Assclown!?

20. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!

21. All They Care About Is Caylee!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

23.) Every Tom, Dick and Harry

24.) Liar Liar Pants On Fire

25.) I Did My Lawyer

26.) 101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

27.) My Lying, Cheating, Murdering Daughter by Cin Cin

28.) Tastes like chicken

29.) Meatsa Pizza taste so good but smells like decomp

30.) Get off your ass and LOOK!

31.) Mistruths - the untold story

32.) The Hammer Chronicles

33.) From/Since Day One

34.) Zanny ..the make beleive Nanny

35.) Get off your ass and LOOK!

36.) LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE!!!

37.)  A Normal Day

38.) Protecting your CC's at home

39.) Casey loved that child to death

40.)Absolutely (NOT) Pizza

41.)A Whore, A Hammer and A Hose

42.) Screwing the Cops: The Casey Anthony Story

43.) How to emasculate your husband and raise a babykiller by Cindy Anthony

44.) Pass me a Zanny I can't find the damn Nanny!

msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: November 15, 2008, 12:26:39 AM »

Mis, I can't exactly feel your loss, just as you can't feel mine, but we can share any Mother's pain in losing a child. Little angels in heaven. God's children.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: November 15, 2008, 12:26:59 AM »

Mytime, I believe Colt to be an honest man as well.  I actually expected to see him in here tonight so I am perplexed.

I agree with you both.

He did explain about himself and G and I believe him.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: November 15, 2008, 12:27:21 AM »

I really, really hope Caylee can be recovered.  It would mean a lot to be able to lay her to rest.  Poor little angel.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1755 on: November 15, 2008, 12:27:23 AM »

IsPY Yah I noticed the Purse right off and I thought it was disgusting as well.

That entire video is Fake as Cindy " Grandmother" She was absorbing all the Attention like a Sponge. Hugging and holding people " Make Sure You get My Good Side and My Purse" on the video..... I am the Martyr patron saint ... On Drugs .......

While Dork Boy in the Blue shirt walked around the cameras ..from Kid Finders " I am your worst nightmare " ... are you kidding me.

I have to say that reading RED's post earlier about the Circus Circus that has been ongoing is just what it is. Red was 100 percent correct of all that has been within the media lately. That God Forbid they did find Caylee on a live web cam for the world to see as if it were a sporting event.
But I swear
It just blows my mind that Cindy feeds off of everything as if she is begging for it. The more negative attention she creates seems the happier she is. She is not a Grandmother, She is not a Mother either as far as I can see. She is responsible for most of all of this and yet she is grand standing and Offering No Respect to her Beloved Caylee. Caylee is more important to her future $$$$$$ than she ever meant in her past.

Sorry I am being so crass - I cant help it anymore.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: November 15, 2008, 12:28:20 AM »

Mis, I can't exactly feel your loss, just as you can't feel mine, but we can share any Mother's pain in losing a child. Little angels in heaven. God's children.

And I am truly sorry for your loss too, Shell.  I didn't mean to overlook you...sorry about that!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: November 15, 2008, 12:28:30 AM »

Hugs

Janet

Thank you all for your kindness.  Yes, it was very hard.  The funeral industry made it harder, because my husband didn't want to buy an urn from the funeral  home.  He thought I would want to choose my own, or maybe scatter her ashes.  We went to pick up her cremains, and were handed a small cardboard box, with the postage still on it as it had been mailed from the crematorium.  I didn't even get a bag...  The box didn't fit in the memory container I bought so I opened the box, and her cremains were in a clear plastic bag.  I think I was still in initial shock, so that carried me through.   

I had the same experience last May when my mother passed away! It was unbelievable!!  She had a great sense of humor - so that carried me through! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1758 on: November 15, 2008, 12:29:13 AM »

So much loss and tragedy here, I am so sorry to hear about your son~I can't imagine how hard losing a child would be.

((hugs)) islandmonkey ....... Most people dream of angels, I held one.

Now ......... wanted to tell you, one of my son's favorite places to go was Navarre Beach on Santa Rosa Island.  We went  several times each summer those couple of years.  I know you are familiar w/ the area, living in Pensacola.  Sugar sand beaches!

Oh Msinformed~you make me want to cry .......I live ON Santa Rosa Island, my yard is sand. i can just picture him running up and down the beach as my so does. Maybe that's why our sunset's are so intensly beautiful~all those little angels fingerpainting for us

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: November 15, 2008, 12:29:54 AM »

Mytime, I believe Colt to be an honest man as well.  I actually expected to see him in here tonight so I am perplexed.

I agree with you both.

He did explain about himself and G and I believe him.

If I mispoke about Chuck/Colt, then I apologize.  But I was reading back to about 3:15 or 3:20 today on this thread, and there were some curious posts, that's all. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.