March 28, 2024, 06:43:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 337388 times)
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: November 15, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »

My question about the body burning theory has always been wouldn't somebody see the fire?  I mean, even if it was at 4 in the morning in an isolated place there seems to be so much vegetation based on the pics I have seen....and in June in Florida....wouldn't she have a hard time controlling the size of the fire?  It seems to me that a fire in that area would get out of control very quickly....correct me if I am wrong though, Monks.  I don't live in Florida...this is just my impression.

True ............. but, what if she went to the beach, dug a shallow pit for the fire?  There's always (or, at least used to be) people on the beach at night around bonfires.  Or .......... maybe I'm just thinkin' way too far out the box!

Oh, and thanks so much for the kind words of sympathy.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: November 15, 2008, 12:46:21 AM »

Red,

Please send Tim our love and prayers.  I think he is disturbed right now.  My heart does go out to him. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1782 on: November 15, 2008, 12:46:34 AM »

My question about the body burning theory has always been wouldn't somebody see the fire?  I mean, even if it was at 4 in the morning in an isolated place there seems to be so much vegetation based on the pics I have seen....and in June in Florida....wouldn't she have a hard time controlling the size of the fire?  It seems to me that a fire in that area would get out of control very quickly....correct me if I am wrong though, Monks.  I don't live in Florida...this is just my impression.

Regards to the Gas Can and KC's Car was it ever Proven that her Gas Gauge  was" not working" ... she claims it did not work. ( No sense) Anyone that would drive around  distances with filled Gas Cans in their car had a reason to have them. Not really smart ( We know KC has Motives) to drive around that way .........I had a Neighbor who did that. She was told to fill a gas can for her Dad for the lawnmower. She was 18 and thought she was all that. Gas Station 1/2 mile from the House. She was smoking and through her Cig out the window " after she got the can filled " Can in her back seat.  The Cig went back into the Car and Yes her Car Went POOF.  She did remember Stop Drop and Roll. Lucky for her.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1783 on: November 15, 2008, 12:48:01 AM »

Another question for Monkeys to ponder after today's events.

Why would Casey Anthony atty Baez bring in Dr Lee? Isn't Kobe from NG supposed to be his forensic consultant?

Dr. Lee certainly does not come cheap. Some one has deep pockets.
I'm waaay behind in reading, but wanted to respond to this post.  I watched NG and she reminded Kobe that everything he said could be brought up by the prosecution at the trial.  She was asking him about the stain in the trunk and he said something about it could have been pizza...and went on.

I think maybe the defense is concerned that Kobe's integrity could be challenged since he's been on NG.  I think Baez isn't going to lose this one by himself.  He's hoping to go down with a few of the big guns so he doesn't look so bad. (tongue in cheek)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1784 on: November 15, 2008, 12:48:23 AM »

Pink Angel~ i just visited your site and was so moved by the photos, even without words the pictures are so moving.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1785 on: November 15, 2008, 12:49:15 AM »

Tim was crying tonight on Nancy Disgrace?   Awwww, man.

I'm going to pray for Tim.   He doesn't deserve to be tangled up in all of this b.s.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: November 15, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »

MsInformed~ I don't want to make you sad, but this is how I picture your son......especially knowing he loved the beach so much

No, sweetie .......... made me smile, big smile! 

Much smaller, but he would run like the wind, just as in that pic.  Loved the sand crabs and was ecstatic when once we found a horseshoe crab!! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: November 15, 2008, 12:50:27 AM »

Regards to the Gas Can and KC's Car was it ever Proven that her Gas Gauge  was" not working" ... she claims it did not work. ( No sense) Anyone that would drive around  distances with filled Gas Cans in their car had a reason to have them. Not really smart ( We know KC has Motives) to drive around that way .........I had a Neighbor who did that. She was told to fill a gas can for her Dad for the lawnmower. She was 18 and thought she was all that. Gas Station 1/2 mile from the House. She was smoking and through her Cig out the window " after she got the can filled " Can in her back seat.  The Cig went back into the Car and Yes her Car Went POOF.  She did remember Stop Drop and Roll. Lucky for her.

OMG  I hate to laugh but it is kinda funny.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: November 15, 2008, 12:50:47 AM »

True ............. but, what if she went to the beach, dug a shallow pit for the fire?  There's always (or, at least used to be) people on the beach at night around bonfires.  Or .......... maybe I'm just thinkin' way too far out the box!

Oh, and thanks so much for the kind words of sympathy.

Ok...then here is my next question....my family has a house on the Jersey shore and my dog has dug things out of the sand that you wouldn't believe...things that appear to have been deep....

I don't know how different the sand is in Florida...but with erosion and weather....wouldn't anything burned and then buried at the beach have been found by now?  It's a good theory....i am just playing devil's advocate...

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1789 on: November 15, 2008, 12:51:01 AM »

I would guess about $100m for this case, I had ALL the number for every expert in the Spector Trial before my laptop crashed, but IIRC and I can try to re-trce my steps but, Lee, Baden, Wecht etc made around 100m plus or minus a few. I know Baden was actaully OVER 100m, and Dr. Lee never testified due to the Judge's finding.   
way behind, forgive me if this has been asked, are you saying 100m - 100 million?    NFW!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: November 15, 2008, 12:51:39 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

I spoke to Tim tonight after the NG Show just to see what was up and make sure all was ok. Tim was not a planned guest tonight on NG; however, he heard Mark William's make a comment tonight that was a lie, Tim stated he had to call. I believe the comment was that Tim Miller had promised to dive at Blanchard Park.

What is interesting about this is either last night or night before Willams had said he had never met Tim Miller.
Bless his heart...
Red, did he say anything about the N.C. search?  Is he there?

He is in NC we did not talk too much about that. I was trying to get the low down on the call tonight as to me it seemed as if it was an impomptu call on tim's part.

And just making sure he was ok. I have to make him laugh with some bad jokes every so often. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1791 on: November 15, 2008, 12:53:06 AM »

Tim was crying tonight on Nancy Disgrace?   Awwww, man.

I'm going to pray for Tim.   He doesn't deserve to be tangled up in all of this b.s.

Once this all comes out I really think that Caylee will be Found before the end of the Trial. That's my Gut. I think that someone needs to take on a Civil Suit against Casey - where it be the State of Florida " People" or whom ever ... and then give the money to TES so they can continue and recoup ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1792 on: November 15, 2008, 12:54:33 AM »

OMG  I hate to laugh but it is kinda funny.
Good WE need some Laughter right bout Now 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1793 on: November 15, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »

MsInformed~ I don't want to make you sad, but this is how I picture your son......especially knowing he loved the beach so much

No, sweetie .......... made me smile, big smile! 

Much smaller, but he would run like the wind, just as in that pic.  Loved the sand crabs and was ecstatic when once we found a horseshoe crab!! 

I can picture him now running and playing, chasing crabs........my son loves to go to the sound and catch crabs for dinner~doesn't like to eat them, just catch them. My heart breaks when I read of all the monkeys whose little angels are in heaven. My son was a victim of a heinous crime at age 3, and that kept me in a black hole for a good 6 months,  I admire you ll so much who have had to deal with your tragedies. {{{{{ msinformed}}}}}

Do you still visit Navarre and Santa Rosa Island - Pensacola Beach?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1794 on: November 15, 2008, 12:56:00 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

I spoke to Tim tonight after the NG Show just to see what was up and make sure all was ok. Tim was not a planned guest tonight on NG; however, he heard Mark William's make a comment tonight that was a lie, Tim stated he had to call. I believe the comment was that Tim Miller had promised to dive at Blanchard Park.

What is interesting about this is either last night or night before Willams had said he had never met Tim Miller.
Bless his heart...

He is in NC we did not talk too much about that. I was trying to get the low down on the call tonight as to me it seemed as if it was an impomptu call on tim's part.

And just making sure he was ok. I have to make him laugh with some bad jokes every so often. 

I am sure he is disappointed about not finding Caylee, but is he glad to be out of Orlando? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: November 15, 2008, 12:56:14 AM »

I don't know how different the sand is in Florida...but with erosion and weather....wouldn't anything burned and then buried at the beach have been found by now?  It's a good theory....i am just playing devil's advocate...

I would think it could work both ways.  With the storms, hurricanes, water/wind, things could get covered or uncovered.  Maybe a big storm will eventually uncover her if she is buried.  I just don't know. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: November 15, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Tim does not need this stress....I hope all of this drama comes to an end quickly. 

Me too. The focus needs to be on searching and not drama. TES has done far too many searches and this type of nonsense has not happened in the past. Draw your own conclusions.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 12:58:24 AM by Red » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: November 15, 2008, 12:56:59 AM »

I would guess about $100m for this case, I had ALL the number for every expert in the Spector Trial before my laptop crashed, but IIRC and I can try to re-trce my steps but, Lee, Baden, Wecht etc made around 100m plus or minus a few. I know Baden was actaully OVER 100m, and Dr. Lee never testified due to the Judge's finding.   
way behind, forgive me if this has been asked, are you saying 100m - 100 million?    NFW!

Oops~ in my job m stands for thousand, so 100m = 100,000.

[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: November 15, 2008, 12:57:46 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Bless his heart...

Hope you were able to make him laugh and I hope he has a better week-end than last.  I plan on going on the kelly morris search Sunday.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1799 on: November 15, 2008, 12:58:05 AM »

I am so sorry you guys!!!!
I cannot imagine...I lost a baby in utero...had a miscarriage...and for years..even now..still...I have a hard time with it...I cannot imagine holding a baby...getting to touch it and kiss it....and then having to lose it...I am so sorry for your pain....

I knew that fire had to be hot...But I didnt know THAT hot...thanks ,you guys ,for your input and help...that puts my mind at ease that she didnt burn her..so, now, where is she??????

I am sorry for your loss, also. Just because you never held or kissed your little one,  doesn't mean you didn't love your little angel.

PINK, thank you so much...I just looked at your site..MY WORD..what a beautiful thing you do..Iwould love to be involved with your foundation...

Thank you, though it's not my site or my foundation. I am just one of many, many photographers that volunteer our services to the foundation. The foundation does the outreach to doctors, hospitals and infant disorder groups. The families or the doctor/hospital of the family uses the site to search for local photographer in their area and sets up the sessions.

Are you a professional photographer?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.