April 23, 2024, 04:31:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339003 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2008, 11:47:42 PM »

Can some monkey pls tell me/put up the link to the OCSO presser~I missed it today. PLZZZZZZZZ

You mean the one where LE more or less says Leonard is getting in the way 
Klaas~ you really have to work on overcoming your timidness!!! YEP!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2008, 11:48:19 PM »

I have never seen SM like this.       

Too high profile, to many emotions, opinions and differences.  The key is to respect each other and be the bigger person. We should know by now, can't take it personally!   It will work it's way out eventually. Everything will be FINE!

SS ... sure you have ... that's how RU formed. Thats how mamma bedhead and the rest of the other sites formed. Originally covering Natalee, SM had most all the volume abd they about 12 blogs and forums branched off. All were under one umbrella at one time.

Who is momma bedhead?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2008, 11:48:35 PM »

I don't know what made me go to Florida with hardly anytime to pack!  I know when I set my mind on something - it will drive me crazy til I check it out.  I was so excited when people were going to go to Orlando and take pics of these areas of interest - I have yet to see them.  So I felt I wanted to see them for myself.

I am not a fan of media - camera's and fame don't impress me at all.  This is my experience.

I have worked on these damn pings until I am pinged out!  I arrived in Florida Monday afternoon and went straight to Blanchard Park I got there right after Cindy and George left the park.  I seen Murts van and asked what was going on - he filled me in and I walked away - I have never posted on his site - only watched his coverage.  I'm not a fan.  I then drove around like a crazy person trying to see all the major  places KC stopped at (trying to get timing down from each place).

Tuesday morning - we went to Blanchard Park at 8:00 a.m. news vans all over the place.  Shortly before 9:00 LP and his team arrived as did Richard Grund.  There was quite a few there for the "ceremony".  LP spoke and said he had used the wrong words - it was not a Memorial service but a prayer service.  Richard Grund spoke - I have no idea what was said because I had the Bimbo with the sign behind me that kept hollering "Caylee's alive" - she loved the camera! 

After the ceremony Richard was giving interviews to several people and so was Leonard.  I met the owner of Justice for Caylee website - seemed very sweet and stated she had spent a lot of her own money on postcards and such.  Padilla was taking pics with everyone - girls were all over on that.    Rob seemed to distance himself from the crowd.  I went over and talked to him and asked about the ping areas - he stated they hadn't went and looked at them and they were basing there info on facts and forensics only.  (I didn't pull these pings out of my @ss )  I told him thanks and I was on my way to check them out for myself.  At this point I'm having to find my mom who is very picture happy... She was right in front of LP - I asked him about the pings - he didn't pay any attention then seconds later - the cowboy from Kid Finders or whoever he is showed up!

"Cowboy" was very annoying but started asking LP questions;  LP didn't notice due to getting pics taken.  Cowboy started getting louder (my poor mom told him "quit yelling in my ear)   

The 1st question - "Since you've been here - have your boots gotten dirty?"  LP didn't answer - so he asked again LP said "yeah" very softly.  Cowboy asked again - same reply.

2nd questions - "Where are all the bounty hunters you were getting?"  At this time LP stood up and tried to talk to him.  (media was just now getting wind of this and came running down).  Loudly LP says "Do you want me to kick your ass?" - crowd started cheering then LP said lets go talk - so everyone including media followed - I grabbed my mom and left pissed!!!!!

I'm sorry for the long explanation - I'm not good with words.  And I want to make sure I have my facts straight.

I will post pics in a sec.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2008, 11:50:44 PM »

A couple of things have occurred to me lately, and probably to many of you as well.

First, the police have not discouraged searching and they seemed grateful to Tim for going in the area mapped by the pings.  But they have not really ENCOURAGED searching either, and there must be a reason for that.  It is clear that they do not expect the body to be found.  I can only assume that their info indicates that Caylee is dead and that the chances of finding her body are slim to nil.  It may be the passage of time.  It may be the fact that so many predators are in the woods and waters of that area.  But they seem to know that the chances of finding the body are not at all good. 

Second, and this is a question for all you sleuthers.  WHAT IF Cindy had not called the police to report the car as stolen.  WHAT IF when she located Casey at Tony's and they went outside to talk, Casey had started to cry and admitted that she accidentally killed Caylee, panicked and tossed the body in a river.  Do you think that Cindy would have gone to the police, knowing that Caylee was dead, that Casey was responsible and that it would end with Casey being charged with something, either negligent homicide or murder?

My theory is that KC did tell them, they decided to script the sensational kidnapping story & a timeline was agreed upon, KC didn't stick to the timeline, didn't tell them of the horrible smell & the 911 calls were placed to get OCSO there to take the kidnapping report from the scared of her parents middle class white girl.  CA was so PO'd at KC for editing the scipt with the 31 day crap & the horrible smell in the car & having to pay all that money to get it out of hawk that she disclosed about the car to 911, that was not planned by any means.  For God's sake the car was still being aired out in the garage but is in NONE of the four of the A's statements to OCSO.  The divine intervention was CA losing it & disclosing about the car.

Can't wait 'til KC gets tried, found guilty & sentenced for pretty much most if not all of her life to sit in a horrible prison with no freedom to find that she was a fool to take such direction from her elder's, she should have called 911 after what happened happened & faced the consequences as they would have been lighter than what this fiasco has caused, cuz IF it was accidental there is no proof now & nobody would believe her & all of the actions point to intentional.

I agree.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2008, 11:52:15 PM »

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER AS TO WHO THIS CASE IS ALL ABOUT

THRU ALL THE DISTRACTIONS, DO NOT FORGET WHO THE FOCUS SHOULD BE ON
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 11:55:06 PM by Red » Logged
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2008, 11:53:38 PM »

It's about CAYLEE

I'm in tears this is what it is all about
this little baby
God Bless her
Please God let her body be found and thank you for taking her soul into your arms and loving her and making her feel safe.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2008, 11:53:44 PM »

I have never seen SM like this.       

Too high profile, to many emotions, opinions and differences.  The key is to respect each other and be the bigger person. We should know by now, can't take it personally!   It will work it's way out eventually. Everything will be FINE!

SS ... sure you have ... that's how RU formed. Thats how mamma bedhead and the rest of the other sites formed. Originally covering Natalee, SM had most all the volume abd they about 12 blogs and forums branched off. All were under one umbrella at one time.

Who is momma bedhead?

One of the old spin off sites of the front page posters during natalee
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »

I tend to think that Casey eventually leveled with her mom, although it may have been done in their kind of "coded" conversations.  They are not exactly forthright with each other, it seems, and I think it happened when Cindy went into the room, as described by Lee, and realized that Casey was on the brink of admitting something Cindy did not want to hear.  Cindy said, "What have you done?"  Casey told her she had not seen Caylee in 31 days, that Caylee was gone.  Cindy immediately said, "Who took her?" and that opened the door for Casey to come up with a name.  Note that Cindy started by saying WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? meaning Casey.  But once she realized Casey might have done the unthinkable, she quickly switched to Who took her?  In their "code," Cindy said essentially If you killed her, I don't want to know.  I prefer to think she is kidnapped.  Casey understood the underlying meaning and ran with the kidnapping story, inventing it as she went along.  I think Casey was close to opening up and confessing to Lee, but Cindy let her know that was not an option.  This is pure speculation on my part, but it seems to be the way they operate.  Neither deals in reality.  They each try to shape their own realities.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2008, 11:54:07 PM »

RED - you have email.  Klaas - you do!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »

I don't know what made me go to Florida with hardly anytime to pack!  I know when I set my mind on something - it will drive me crazy til I check it out.  I was so excited when people were going to go to Orlando and take pics of these areas of interest - I have yet to see them.  So I felt I wanted to see them for myself.

I am not a fan of media - camera's and fame don't impress me at all.  This is my experience.

I have worked on these damn pings until I am pinged out!  I arrived in Florida Monday afternoon and went straight to Blanchard Park I got there right after Cindy and George left the park.  I seen Murts van and asked what was going on - he filled me in and I walked away - I have never posted on his site - only watched his coverage.  I'm not a fan.  I then drove around like a crazy person trying to see all the major  places KC stopped at (trying to get timing down from each place).

Tuesday morning - we went to Blanchard Park at 8:00 a.m. news vans all over the place.  Shortly before 9:00 LP and his team arrived as did Richard Grund.  There was quite a few there for the "ceremony".  LP spoke and said he had used the wrong words - it was not a Memorial service but a prayer service.  Richard Grund spoke - I have no idea what was said because I had the Bimbo with the sign behind me that kept hollering "Caylee's alive" - she loved the camera! 

After the ceremony Richard was giving interviews to several people and so was Leonard.  I met the owner of Justice for Caylee website - seemed very sweet and stated she had spent a lot of her own money on postcards and such.  Padilla was taking pics with everyone - girls were all over on that.    Rob seemed to distance himself from the crowd.  I went over and talked to him and asked about the ping areas - he stated they hadn't went and looked at them and they were basing there info on facts and forensics only.  (I didn't pull these pings out of my @ss )  I told him thanks and I was on my way to check them out for myself.  At this point I'm having to find my mom who is very picture happy... She was right in front of LP - I asked him about the pings - he didn't pay any attention then seconds later - the cowboy from Kid Finders or whoever he is showed up!

"Cowboy" was very annoying but started asking LP questions;  LP didn't notice due to getting pics taken.  Cowboy started getting louder (my poor mom told him "quit yelling in my ear)   

The 1st question - "Since you've been here - have your boots gotten dirty?"  LP didn't answer - so he asked again LP said "yeah" very softly.  Cowboy asked again - same reply.

2nd questions - "Where are all the bounty hunters you were getting?"  At this time LP stood up and tried to talk to him.  (media was just now getting wind of this and came running down).  Loudly LP says "Do you want me to kick your ass?" - crowd started cheering then LP said lets go talk - so everyone including media followed - I grabbed my mom and left pissed!!!!!

I'm sorry for the long explanation - I'm not good with words.  And I want to make sure I have my facts straight.

Thanks KCJackie - sounds crazy, so that was Tuesday.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »

Thanks KCJackie - sounds crazy, so that was Tuesday.

Forgot to state that I was going to go talk to Murt again - but he was busy getting interviewed by channel 6.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 14, 2008, 12:00:36 AM »

in my opinion, Tim Miller help bring home over 200 missing people in over 900+ searches. He is as close to an expert as there is.

imagine if Tim tried to be a bounty hunter for the weekend. It just wouldn't work. It takes years of experience at any profession to master it.

That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

Amen brother. When one has a track record and the other has a hat ... chose for yourself, but at least make an informed decision not based off of what someone claims they will do as compared to what another has done.

Tiairra Garcia, age 19, was last seen at a bar called Joey’s, in Pasco, Washington on June 22nd, 2008. She was last seen wearing a brown dress, black leggings and black high heels.

Clinton Nelson, age 21, was last seen on Friday, September 1, 2006,

Justin Gaines, age 18, was last seen on Thursday, November 1, 2007 at a club called Wild Bill’s in Duluth, Georgia

Jaliek Rainwalker, age 12, disappeared on Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gina Anderson, age 32, was last seen leaving her home on October 23rd, 2008 in Thief River Falls, Minnesota.

Caylee Marie Anthony, age 3, was last seen on June 16th, 2008. Her mother may have last seen in Orlando.

Kelly Currin Morris, age 28, was last seen on September 3rd, 2008. 

Todd Smith, age 35, was last seen on September 29th, 2008 in the Pasadena, TX area.

Mouy Tang, age 45, was last seen on September 3, 2008.

Melinda L. Schmidt, age 44, was last heard from on October 27, 2007 from Ft. Worth, Texas.

Jennifer Kesse, now age 27, was last seen on January 24, 2006 from the City of Orlando, Florida.

Floyd Price, age 80, was last seen at his home in the 100 Block fo Lanai Village, in Diamondhead, Mississippi on February 4th, 2004. He has not been seen or heard from since.

Cory Johnson, 26 yrd, was last heard from on September 15th, by his mother. He was leaving a rehabilitation facility and was waiting for a ticked to “come home”. He was to call his mother back to give her the pricing and he was not heard or seen from again.

Jamie Michelle Fraley, age 22, was last seen on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at her apartment on Lowell Bethesda Rd in Gastonia, North Carolina and has not been seen or heard from since. It is not known what Jamie was last seen wearing.

William “Billy” Bosarge, age 45, was last seen on Friday, January 18, 2008 around 1:30 a.m. in the 1000 block of Noel Drive in Henderson, Louisiana and has not been seen or heard from since. Billy was last seen wearing blue jeans, a brown jacket and Dock Martin boots.

Brandon Swanson, age 19, disappeared after his car went into a ditch along Lincoln and Lyon County Line near Taunton Minnesota on Wednesday, May 14, 2008   

Walter Brawner “Bo”, age 67, disappeared from his home on McClain Street in Shepherd, Texas on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 and has not been seen or heard from since.

Cherae Ford, age 17, was last seen on Monday, June 2, 2008 around 3:00 p.m. at 2000 Lakeridge Drive in Olympia, Washington

MISSING THREE YEARSFreddie Whittiemore, age 73, was last seen at approx. 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 19th, 2005 at his residence on Cherry Street in Stanton, TN. He was later spotted alongside the road in the vicinity of Charleston Road and Hwy 179. Freddie suffers from dementia and additional medical conditions.

MISSING ONE YEARRyan Esparza, age 17, was last seen walking away from an area in Highlands Park at Southmore and Richey Streets in Pasadena, Texas on Thursday, June 14, 2007 around 4:00 p.m. and has not been seen since.   

Kennworth Eaton, age 76, was last seen on Saturday, August 25, 2007 and disappeared while flying his Piper Cherokee 6 plane from Spadaro Airport in East Moriches and aborting an approach to Gabreski Airport in Westhampton.   

Wilbert Darr, age 74, was last seen on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 around 7:30 p.m. in the 300 block of Glendale Lane in Murrysville, Pennsylvania and has not been seen or heard from since. Mr. Darr was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt, blue jeans and brown walking shoes.

William Nolan Bass, age 87, was last seen on October 22, 2000, in the vicinity of Hwy 84 and Loop 340 in Bellmead, TX

Robert Alexis, age 47, was last seen at Manny’s Bar in Maurepas, Louisiana on Saturday, January 19, 2008 and has not been seen or heard from since.   

Adrian Lozoya, age 26, was last seen at the IHOP restaurant in the 8600 block of Memorial Blvd in Port Arthur, Texas around 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shannon Boyd Ebert, age 36, was last seen on Thursday, April 24, 2007 fleeing into an open field near the 700 block of E. Lincoln in Blackwell, Oklahoma and has not been seen or heard from since.

Benjamin Malvin Roseland, age 19, was last seen at the HyVee Grocery Mart in the 400 block of South 4th Street on Saturday, February 9, 2008 around 10:30 p.m. in Clinton, Iowa   

Lucely “Lilly” Aramburo, age 24, was last seen on Saturday, June 2, 2007 around 2:00 a.m. leaving a residence in the 7600 block of SW 82nd St in Miami, Florida

Barbara Blount, age 58, was last seen in the 35000 block of Hwy 1036 on Friday, May 2, 2008 in Livingston Parish in Holden, Louisiana and has not been seen or heard from since. Barbara was last seen wearing shorts and a tank top.

Jessica Foster, age 23, was last seen on the evening of March 29, 2006 in the 1000 block of Cornerstone Place in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Jessica has multiple ear piercings and two facial piercings . She has caps on her teeth as well. Her hair may be dyed brown or have streaks in it and worn long and straight or curly. It is not known what Jessica was last wearing.

Bekime Elshani, age 22, was last seen on Saturday, March 29, 2008 around 1:15 a.m. in the 100 block of West Rockrimmon Blvd. in Colorado Springs, Colorado and has not been seen or heard from since. Bekime was last seen wearing blue jeans, a pink and white shirt and a black jacket.

Rachel Conger, age 30, of Paris, Tennessee, disappeared on Thursday, March 13, 2008 and has not been seen or heard from since. Rachel was last seen wearing a burgundy colored tank top with pink letters and black sweat pants.

In Memory Of David Michael Reilly, age 30, was last seen on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 around 4:30 a.m. on Broadway near Abeel Street in Kingston, New York and has not been seen or heard from since. David was last seen wearing a dark blue zippered jacket, blue Izod hat, blue jeans and sneakers.

Hannah Griffith, age 15, was last seen around 1:00 AM on Thursday, April 3, 2008 approximately 75 yards from the Red River boat launch in Coushatta, Louisiana and has not been seen or heard from since. Hannah was aboard an overloaded boat and is presumed drowned.

$20,000 REWARD OFFEREDLisa Ann Green, age 43, was last seen on Friday, July 27, 2007 around 9:30 p.m. in Cottondale, Alabama and has not been seen or heard from since. Lisa was last seen wearing a white sleeveless button up shirt and jeans.

Lee Cutler, age 18, was last seen on Saturday, October 20, 2007 around 9:50 a.m. in Portage, Wisconsin

$5,000 REWARDPamela Biggers, age 52, was last seen at the LaQuinta Inn in Panama City Beach, Florida around 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, January 27, 2008 and has not been seen or heard from since. Pam was wearing a white sweater with black pants with pin stripes. She may be disoriented and unaware of her surroundings.

Rodney Stokley, age 19, disappeared on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 around 12:30 a.m. after leaving his apartment in the 800 block of Charles Barker Rd in Cleveland, Texas and has not been seen since. Rodney was last seen wearing blue jeans, black Led Zepplin t-shirt, black hoodie and gray/black shoes (Duffs).

$15,000 reward for information leading to whereabouts Donna Jou, age 19, was last seen on Saturday, June 23, 2007 around 5:30 p.m. at her residence in Rancho Santa Margarita, California and has not been seen or heard from since. Donna was last seen wearing blue color jeans, gray tank top, black jacket with zipper in front and hood on back, canvas checkered multi-colored shoes and a Jan Sport blue back pack.

Stephen Hamshire is in need of our help. He is 36 years old, but appears much younger. Stephen is autistic and may not at this time even know who he is.

Stacey Hazelton, age 21, was last seen in Alligator, Mississippi on May 21, 2004 and has not been seen or heard from since. It is not known what she was last seen wearing.

more ...

WOW!!! Is that a list of people Mr. Miller and his organization have located?  Now that is impressive!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #192 on: November 14, 2008, 12:02:22 AM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 

Klaas..I don't want to hear any "bashing" of Tim Miller either..but I think the search over the weekend was about Caylee and almost all of the previous thread was about LP search, news reports, Murt reports etc... so I'm a bit confused here.

That being said, how about a New thread, separate from this one for Colt, Mytime and others to report their experiences in the field on the search...and an opportunity for others to ask questions of those who were there ????

I'm trying to catch up...had to get off here for a bit before I threw my puter out the window earlier, so forgive me if this has already been suggested..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 14, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »

Babybear - Red didn't say those were all people TES located those are cases they have searched.  If you read the names and knew the cases like many of us do you would know that. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #194 on: November 14, 2008, 12:04:04 AM »

KCjackie~that is very unprofessional for something as solemn as a search for a missing child. Thanks for all the work you did on the pings and your trip to Orlando. I also thought there were going to be 40 divers today, does anyone know if they showed up??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 14, 2008, 12:04:35 AM »

A couple of things have occurred to me lately, and probably to many of you as well.

First, the police have not discouraged searching and they seemed grateful to Tim for going in the area mapped by the pings.  But they have not really ENCOURAGED searching either, and there must be a reason for that.  It is clear that they do not expect the body to be found.  I can only assume that their info indicates that Caylee is dead and that the chances of finding her body are slim to nil.  It may be the passage of time.  It may be the fact that so many predators are in the woods and waters of that area.  But they seem to know that the chances of finding the body are not at all good. 

Second, and this is a question for all you sleuthers.  WHAT IF Cindy had not called the police to report the car as stolen.  WHAT IF when she located Casey at Tony's and they went outside to talk, Casey had started to cry and admitted that she accidentally killed Caylee, panicked and tossed the body in a river.  Do you think that Cindy would have gone to the police, knowing that Caylee was dead, that Casey was responsible and that it would end with Casey being charged with something, either negligent homicide or murder?

My theory is that KC did tell them, they decided to script the sensational kidnapping story & a timeline was agreed upon, KC didn't stick to the timeline, didn't tell them of the horrible smell & the 911 calls were placed to get OCSO there to take the kidnapping report from the scared of her parents middle class white girl.  CA was so PO'd at KC for editing the scipt with the 31 day crap & the horrible smell in the car & having to pay all that money to get it out of hawk that she disclosed about the car to 911, that was not planned by any means.  For God's sake the car was still being aired out in the garage but is in NONE of the four of the A's statements to OCSO.  The divine intervention was CA losing it & disclosing about the car.

Can't wait 'til KC gets tried, found guilty & sentenced for pretty much most if not all of her life to sit in a horrible prison with no freedom to find that she was a fool to take such direction from her elder's, she should have called 911 after what happened happened & faced the consequences as they would have been lighter than what this fiasco has caused, cuz IF it was accidental there is no proof now & nobody would believe her & all of the actions point to intentional.

I agree.

Glad someone does & I think that OCSO may very well feel the same way & that being said with all that time the misdirection involved would make it pretty much impossible, except through divine intervention, which there has already been one here, to locate Caylee's final resting place.  OCSO performed really, really well in this one they got her, LP released her to be in a nice comfy spot with all the camera's, OCSO & State's Attorney took what they had to the Grand Jury & they got her again, NOW WE GO TO TRIAL.  The A's only care about those donation jars & spewing the filthy lies from their mouths how dare they waste valuable resources & be such vile citizens all so they can make bucks swindling from the sympathetic.  Monster's.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2008, 12:06:20 AM »

This is no bashing. Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

This is what bothers me terribly.  I am just sick about it.

Why would Tim Miller afford Mark NeJame a core position within the TES search effort this past weekend.  Nejame represents those who have obstructed the investigation ... undermine the credibility of Tim and TES?

It does not make sense.

I believe that those who sacrificially contributed with monetary and food donations towards the Caylee Marie search deserve an explanation from Tim Miller.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on November 08, 2008, 02:31:52 AM

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame ...

Quote from: mytime on Today at 03:38:35 AM

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim. He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!! He was being pulled in 100 different directions. BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 14, 2008, 12:09:39 AM »

Ok, bout to jump in here and take a chance.  I really would like to hear anyone's opinions who were in Orlando during the search.  Popular not popular.  I have a very open mind and it takes me awhile to formulate an opinion.  Since my first hero in life let me down in a traumatic followed by in my life, I am a truth seeker.  I don't think it's a good idea for posters to be afraid to post. 

I like being here on SM but I also like feeling free to express myself and to listen to others.  That being said I hope anyone who wants to share...will. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 14, 2008, 12:11:14 AM »

Wreck, conf. calll pls.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: November 14, 2008, 12:11:15 AM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 

Kaas, I mean no disrespect, but I don't believe you were at the search site.

That was a smart a$$ thing to say.

I mean no disrepect either but I did not realize you were an expert and perfect.

In all due respect stop bitching and moaning and come up with a solution to help otherwise do you really care about the big picture?

You also my friend were not in Indonesia when TES was aiding victims and finding missing people after the Tsunami. You want horrific and chaos ...

Red, You don't know me either. I was a crewman on a rescue helicopter in Vietnam. I've done both ground searches in some very hostile situations, as well a extractions on pilots who were shot down. No, I may not be an expert in your opinion, but I damn sure know how search. And I know stress, as there is nothing like being shot at while attempting a rescue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.