April 20, 2024, 08:04:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338665 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2008, 12:28:22 AM »

Sorry about my Avi -- I forgot I had an irreverant pic up all night. I put that up last night when the conversation was a little more upbeat. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2008, 12:28:52 AM »

Nite sweet Tamik! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2008, 12:29:08 AM »

Hey Monks-

I have been lurking here for a LONG time...since Natalee...and I started posting during this case because I actually started following this one from the beginning so I felt informed enough to join in....during Natalee you all were moving so fast it was enough for me just keeping up...

I am really upset by what I have witnessed in here tonight....hostility and frustration and at times pettiness among the monkeys.....and I get it...it's been an exhausting day, an exhausting case with a family who is not cooperating, an exhausting amount of twists and turns....we are all just human and our nerves are shot....

So please just think about a couple of things...

1. Take a look at a picture of Caylee...really look into those big brown eyes....that is who we are here for....

2. Creating bickering and infighting is the main weapon of the Anthonys....let us not head down that path...

3. What Klaas says goes....she is not hiding anything, she is not banning anybody with an honest opinion....she is trying to keep this forum focused and productive....give her a break....it CANNOT be easy to read the ramblings of a bunch of super intense people all day long...

4. and finally....who really gives a flying crap what anybody's motives are or what their personal beefs are with other people....let's pool our resources and get this job done....let's find this baby...

So chillax Monkeys....I think everybody needs to maybe pour themselves a little drinky poo and let's get some good Lee Anthony jokes rolling and we will all feel better.
Love all of you madly

Sweetgypsy
[/quoteYou mean cromagnum.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2008, 12:29:12 AM »

I will chime in.  Tim searches for missing/dead people.  LP searches for criminals.  My personal opinion is this is a smear job by "Dracula" and the Anthony's against (1st) Tim and (2nd) LP.  Breaking this website and others is the first start.  Tim isn't perfect but this total disorganization cannot be totally laid at his feet when you have a lawyer involved, The Anthony's with their (or I should say her) vile ways.  Talk away but my opinion will be this was what the lawyer was there for-mission accomplished.

Blue Moon...I think you on to something here...or at least a portion of the problem.

I would venture to guess that Dracula is what I would call a "pot stirrer".  I think the world of Tim Miller, but I have also had the red flag go up a few times lately:  one was when we heard that Tim had spend quite a bit of time with Dracula and the Anthony's at Dracula's office; another was when I heard about Tabu (but tried to talk myself out of that one); another was when I heard that Dracula was spending time in the search tent (huh?  what for?).

I just think that the attorney in the middle of the mix, ESPECIALLY when we know how Cindy really feels about Tim searching for a dead Caylee, tells us something odd is going on...and now we have this intensity going on between Tim and LP....I can believe that the stirring of the pot is to creat turmoil between Tim, LP and SM.  You can just stand back and see it happening.

The monkeys are too good at picking apart a scheme like this....please use your talents and efforts and go at it!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2008, 12:29:14 AM »

This is no bashing. Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

This is what bothers me terribly.  I am just sick about it.

Why would Tim Miller afford Mark NeJame a core position within the TES search effort this past weekend.  Nejame represents those who have obstructed the investigation ... undermine the credibility of Tim and TES?

It does not make sense.

I believe that those who sacrificially contributed with monetary and food donations towards the Caylee Marie search deserve an explanation from Tim Miller.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on November 08, 2008, 02:31:52 AM

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame ...

Quote from: mytime on Today at 03:38:35 AM

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim. He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!! He was being pulled in 100 different directions. BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.
Janet, I know we don't always agree but I am 100% with you on this one.  I'd like to know more.  I think that Nejame knows the rumors about Tim, and used that to his advantage.  Now it appears that Tim Miller is in bed with Nejame (figuratively speaking). 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: November 14, 2008, 12:29:28 AM »

Babybear - Red didn't say those were all people TES located those are cases they have searched.  If you read the names and knew the cases like many of us do you would know that. 

Oh, Thanks.  It's true I don't know many names of missing people so I misunderstood.  Is there a list of people who were missing but have been found by Mr. Miller and his organization?  It would be interesting to me and I'm sure to others who are not familiar with his success rate.

That was only a small part of the list.

The point that I am trying to make is that so many are on the search list of people that none of us have probably ever heard of. Why? Because the MSM does not follow them. The MSM does not consider them important because there are no ratings in those cases.

However, TES searches for them because they fell everyone deserves to be found.

People can fault people all they want and no one is perfect; however, no one can say the Tim Miller's heart is not in the right place.

Sorry, none of us have most likely lost their daughter. You think that goes away? Ever!

I just recently spent time with Beth Holloway and her anguish today is the the as it was in the many pics you saw from Aruba. While I was talking to her she made a comment and all I could do was bite my lip as not to tear up.

Having lost a loved one and then dedicating your life so that others do not suffer the same fate cant but take a piece out of you every time. Every time Tim sees a missing girl, boy, parent and a grieving family ... do not think for one seconds that he is so perfect that it does not probably remind him of his own situation with Laura.

This case is very different in the fact that the family of the missing person have acted in such a bizaro manner that it defies logic. However, in every other case there is a grieving family, friends and community and Tim absorbs that pain.

I have seen it first hand ... it takes a lot for someone to shed years off their life with this type of stress to help others. Having witnessed it personally, many should think about that before they are so quick to judge. It takes a different kind of person to do this.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 12:31:55 AM by Red » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 14, 2008, 12:30:31 AM »

Good night Janet.  I'm sorry.  It's been a rough day!
God Bless.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #227 on: November 14, 2008, 12:30:57 AM »

Sorry about my Avi -- I forgot I had an irreverant pic up all night. I put that up last night when the conversation was a little more upbeat. 

Wreck, I don't know you without that x-ray. But I'm rolling here that you put the skeleton up to be more "reverent".
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: November 14, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »

I will chime in.  Tim searches for missing/dead people.  LP searches for criminals.  My personal opinion is this is a smear job by "Dracula" and the Anthony's against (1st) Tim and (2nd) LP.  Breaking this website and others is the first start.  Tim isn't perfect but this total disorganization cannot be totally laid at his feet when you have a lawyer involved, The Anthony's with their (or I should say her) vile ways.  Talk away but my opinion will be this was what the lawyer was there for-mission accomplished.

Blue Moon...I think you on to something here...or at least a portion of the problem.

I would venture to guess that Dracula is what I would call a "pot stirrer".  I think the world of Tim Miller, but I have also had the red flag go up a few times lately:  one was when we heard that Tim had spend quite a bit of time with Dracula and the Anthony's at Dracula's office; another was when I heard about Tabu (but tried to talk myself out of that one); another was when I heard that Dracula was spending time in the search tent (huh?  what for?).

I just think that the attorney in the middle of the mix, ESPECIALLY when we know how Cindy really feels about Tim searching for a dead Caylee, tells us something odd is going on...and now we have this intensity going on between Tim and LP....I can believe that the stirring of the pot is to creat turmoil between Tim, LP and SM.  You can just stand back and see it happening.

The monkeys are too good at picking apart a scheme like this....please use your talents and efforts and go at it!!!

I think you are ABSOLUTELY right!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: November 14, 2008, 12:32:53 AM »

Babybear - Red didn't say those were all people TES located those are cases they have searched.  If you read the names and knew the cases like many of us do you would know that. 

Oh, Thanks.  It's true I don't know many names of missing people so I misunderstood.  Is there a list of people who were missing but have been found by Mr. Miller and his organization?  It would be interesting to me and I'm sure to others who are not familiar with his success rate.

That was only a small part of the list.

The point that I am trying to make is that so many are on the search list of people that none of us have probably ever heard of. Why? Because the MSM does not follow them. The MSM does not consider them important because there are no ratings in those cases.

However, TES searches for them because they fell everyone deserves to be found.

People can fault people all they want and no one is perfect; however, no one can say the Tim Miller's heart is not in the right place.

Sorry, none of us have most likely lost their daughter. You think that goes away? Ever!

I just recently spent time with Beth Holloway and her anguish today is the the as it was in the many pics you saw from Aruba. While I was talking to her she made a comment and all I could do was bite my lip as not to tear up.

Having lost a loved one and then dedicating your life so that others do not suffer the same fate cant but take a piece out of you every time. Every time Tim sees a missing girl, boy, parent and a grieving family ... do not think for one seconds that he is so perfect that it does not probably remind him of his own situation with Laura.

This case is very different in the fact that the family of the missing person have acted in such a bizaro manner that it defies logic. However, in every other case there is a grieving family, friends and community and Tim absorbs that pain.

I have seen it first hand ... it takes a lot for someone to shed years off their life with this type of stress to help others. Having witnessed it personally, many should think about that before they are so quick to judge. It takes a different kind of person to do this.

Thanks Red
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: November 14, 2008, 12:33:59 AM »

I agree that no one should be afraid to post. I do however, believe that we need to be very self governing so we don't create that fear in others. I'm pretty laid back and am very surprised at what offends sometimes. In that way, I am a bit leary. I shoot straight but I also don't want to hurt someone else who doesn't know me well enough to understand the way I am...There are some very bright, thoughtful people on this forum and it is also the friendliest one I have seen yet.The information is great, the flow is great. We all need to remember that we are at a point in the case where there is very little happening with KC herself, frustration is mounting and there is that underlying fear that KC will get off easy. As a previous poster said, it is better to pause sometimes than regret what you've written

Carmen
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »

Wreck, I don't know you without that x-ray. But I'm rolling here that you put the skeleton up to be more "reverent".
yeah, but that is the "real" me!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: November 14, 2008, 12:34:17 AM »

KCJackie - when you were there, what was your gut feeling? 

My gut feeling was Aerospace.  I may be totally wrong (have been many times in my life).  While there I was wondering how I could get cadaver dogs myself.  It made me sick being there.  I wanted to know what she was doing in that area at 4:20 a.m. - I was there at 2:00 pm and didn't like it at all.  You can not see it from this area but we did turn and go down the other side and at the end there was a big building called Win Door company.  My mom stated maybe she met someone who worked there - but at 2 pm there were only 4-5 cars and a few semi's - I doubt they have 24 hour shifts.  I went back at 10:00 pm - I was scared to go all the way down there - but it was not lit up at all.  Earlier I had noticed lights - but evidently not working.

I also know that these pings do not mean an exact location of KC - only tower.  But I encourage anyone that lives close - go see it and let me know what you think.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 14, 2008, 12:34:24 AM »

WOW! WOW! WOW!
I am in shock at al that has happened today. I won't give any opinions, not to rehash all of this. A big thanks to KCJackie for the photos and thanks for the updates from the Monkeys who went to Orlando. As for NG, this was so sad and I pray that all of this calms down and Caylee IS found. It has to be the full moon doing all of this.   
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #234 on: November 14, 2008, 12:35:31 AM »

in all fairness...
i decided to actually THINK (not one of my strong suits..)

at first i was SURE i thought that it was not a good idea to ask someone NOT to post who had been at the site..

then... i decided that if it was MY site (owner or mod) i would DARN WELL have THE RIGHT to tell ANYONE that they couldnt post..

then i decided... wait... THATS not right.. WE SHOULD WANT everyones opinions..

FINALLY.. i decided that its a little bit of all of that..
but the bottom line is... the owner AND the mods are protective..
protective of THE SITE... protective of the people they KNOW..

while it is hard to let people talk or discuss without KNOWING that person.. not KNOWING THIER ties and motives.. real or imagined... , i have found that this site has pretty much allowed OPEN DISCUSSION..

now, that being said...

i dont want the job..*L*...

kudos to the owners and mods... and i appreciate the site...

i dont want sugar coated info.... but i do appreciate info..

i hope i am intelligent or diligent enough to figure out the difference... Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #235 on: November 14, 2008, 12:35:51 AM »

Ok, I am posting this once again tonight as every one should read these words and examine their hearts, also pls google Natalie Grant + held and you can listen to this poignant song~If you don't tear up you're not human. It's a very touching tribute to someone who lost 2 loved ones in a matter of days, one a child and one a husband.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: November 14, 2008, 12:37:31 AM »

My mom is a psychiatric nurse and she always says that sane people react strongly in insane situations....this weekend sounds like it was so chaotic that I would probably have hightailed it out of there too....

I mean, how do you search for somebody when the family is not cooperating....that must be a first.  Is that a first Red?  I can't wrap my brain around that one...and I think it is that basic foundation of insanity that is kicking up all of this other craziness?  Tim Miller is a SANE person reacting strongly to an INSANE situation....that's how I see it.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #237 on: November 14, 2008, 12:38:45 AM »

This is no bashing. Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

Why would Tim Miller afford Mark NeJame a core position within the TES search effort this past weekend.  Nejame represents those who have obstructed the investigation ... undermine the credibility of Tim and TES?

It does not make sense.

I believe that those who sacrificially contributed with monetary and food donations towards the Caylee Marie search deserve an explanation from Tim Miller.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame ...

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim. He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!! He was being pulled in 100 different directions. BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

No disrespect~but as one who made a monetary donation and bought pizzas, I don't need any explanation from Tim nor TES, I TRUST them. Sometimes in a huge search over a very large area with 1500 volunteers things can easily become disorganied. Hell, I can't even keep a sleepover with 4 extra kids organized for more than 30 minutes.
Tim's appearance on NG tonight was enough for me to send an email to TES and voice my concern/horror.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: November 14, 2008, 12:41:27 AM »

KCJACKIE   When you first landed in Orlando ... were you overwhelmed and almost exhausted just seeing the gazillion locations she "could" be?  I was amazed at all the  lakes and patches of trees!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 14, 2008, 12:41:53 AM »

It does not make sense.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE

No disrespect~but as one who made a monetary donation and bought pizzas, I don't need any explanation from Tim nor TES, I TRUST them. Sometimes in a huge search over a very large area with 1500 volunteers things can easily become disorganied. Hell, I can't even keep a sleepover with 4 extra kids organized for more than 30 minutes.

I am talking about the core position that Tim Miller afforded Mark NeJame ... the attorney of those who have obstructed the investigation and ... undermined the credibility of Tim Miller and the organization he represents ... TES.  NOTHING ELSE!

Those who made sacrifices on behalf of every aspect of the search effort deserve answers.  Tim Miller has done a lot on behalf a missing persons and ... I uphold him but ... Tim is not above accountability.

Potential donors to our Christian church ministries demand accountability and ... they get it.  They would have every right to demand answers if a key position within the ministry had been afforded to an a person whose goals/ ideology/ faith conflicted with those of the ministry.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.