March 29, 2024, 04:05:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 337426 times)
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: November 14, 2008, 12:55:02 AM »

I know Tim said he used sonar to search where LP is searching, but would the sonar thing pick up on little bones etc.  I'm just thinking that with Caylee being only 2, and with Faye etc. if she was not in a container and her little remains were scattered, wouldn't they be too small to cause any concern on the sonar.  Does anyone know how that would work?

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: November 14, 2008, 12:56:17 AM »

My ONLY concern is that areas we are considering "cleared" -- may not be. That is a shame.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: November 14, 2008, 12:56:23 AM »

I don't understand at all.  Is Tim Miller/TES expected to totally block the grandparents and/or their attorney out of any proceedings?  That is a very strange expectation since they have not been charged with anything and are not even known to be under suspicions except on forums.

Regardless of our personal feelings toward them, they are still the closest blood relatives to the victim.  I am not sure even what the legal ramifications of that might be.

But if that is the expectation, that Tim Miller hate them just because we might, I don't think that's going to happen.  He does continue to try to communicate with them and try to include them when they will allow it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: November 14, 2008, 12:57:22 AM »

I OFFICIALLY HATE CASEY!  There, I said it .... I try VERY HARD not to say that word as it represents negativity ..... and do not use it in the context of speaking of people .... but I do ... I HATE CASEY!   schew ... I feel better .... kind of

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: November 14, 2008, 12:57:38 AM »

I feel badly for Colt, he posted saying he went back and forth for a week before coming back on here because he didn't want to get people upset.  At the end of his post he asks permission first from a Mod to post his observations, and everything goes in uproar.  The exact thing I feel he tried to avoid in the first place.

It is very hard to hear anyone say anything negative about someone you greatly admire, with that being said Tim Miller is only one man, and if the search was a free for all he can hardly be held responsible.  Possibly it's fair to say that with all of the media, and supposed thousands of searchers, that organizing this search was overwhelming for the usually impeccable TES team.  And because of that I feel Tim Miller will ensure he comes back to search again for Caylee.

As for Mr. Padilla we don't know much about him, and will he search for missing children and turn into a "Tim Miller" after Caylee?  Doubtful..... however I feel Casey Anthony has gotten under his skin just as much as ours and whether he loves the camera or not, people are searching for Caylee right now because of him.  And for that I am thankful because it is all about Caylee.

Colt I am sorry for the reception you received from your post, to all of the faithful Tim Miller advocates please don't take the search gone wrong as a "bash" against Tim because as I said earlier he is only one man and can't control what thousands of people were doing.  But hold faith that he of course realized what was going on around him and for that will go back again.

CMack - I don't feel sorry for Colt.  His first posts in this forum were defending the Anthonys.  Colt is a big boy and I'm sure can handle it.  If he can't then he really shouldn't be posting anywhere IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 14, 2008, 12:58:00 AM »

I OFFICIALLY HATE CASEY!  There, I said it .... I try VERY HARD not to say that word as it represents negativity ..... and do not use it in the context of speaking of people .... but I do ... I HATE CASEY!   schew ... I feel better .... kind of

Join the club
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: November 14, 2008, 12:59:19 AM »

I don't understand at all.  Is Tim Miller/TES expected to totally block the grandparents and/or their attorney out of any proceedings?  That is a very strange expectation since they have not been charged with anything and are not even known to be under suspicions except on forums.

Regardless of our personal feelings toward them, they are still the closest blood relatives to the victim.  I am not sure even what the legal ramifications of that might be.

But if that is the expectation, that Tim Miller hate them just because we might, I don't think that's going to happen.  He does continue to try to communicate with them and try to include them when they will allow it.

You're exactly right Anna, he has to work with the family. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 14, 2008, 12:59:41 AM »

I've been told I am very wise, and I'd like to try and share my wisdom on some of this.  Red is correct when he says no one searches like Tim, and we know of the successes he has had.  All of those searches were for people who wanted their loved ones found.  Unfortunately, that is not what is happening with this search.  It's monumentally different than any other search conducted.  It is also what is causing it to be bigger than any other search. The girl in this case has not one relative that stands with her.  So the masses have.  There are so many other difference that come from the core difference of this search. 
When family and detectives come together to narrow down places, Tim is their Superman.
Tim knows land.  He knows how to approach it, and get into in ways that we have all watched in awe.  I think what we are seeing in this case, is that Tim might not know as much about people. This is not saying anything negative about Tim.  His trust is a wonderful thing in most instances.  He just hassn't had to deal with the likes of this cast of characters before.   I believe he trusted people that led him to believe they could be trusted.  I am talking about Nejame.  He might have been a good friend to Tim before this, I don't know.  But just as Tim would always do his professional best, so too would Nejame's client always come first.  So here you have second chair occupied by the Rep of the people two people who do not want her found.  The waters were already very muddy here.
So enter LP, who knows nothing about land, but everything about people. Especially people who don't want to be found, or relatives who don't want their people found. And we're not talking about stupid people.  These are criminals who have eluded the police, and spend all their waking hours devising ways to stay hidden.  And he knows the attorney's who represent these people. 
In a perfect world, they could have both lended their expertise in a positive way. Being where we are, I hoping that we can appreciate both of their gifts to Caylee while we overlook the behaviors we might not like in either.

Redrose
   that was said beautifully. Thank you.
ps you ARE wise
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: November 14, 2008, 01:02:18 AM »

I feel badly for Colt, he posted saying he went back and forth for a week before coming back on here because he didn't want to get people upset.  At the end of his post he asks permission first from a Mod to post his observations, and everything goes in uproar.  The exact thing I feel he tried to avoid in the first place.

It is very hard to hear anyone say anything negative about someone you greatly admire, with that being said Tim Miller is only one man, and if the search was a free for all he can hardly be held responsible.  Possibly it's fair to say that with all of the media, and supposed thousands of searchers, that organizing this search was overwhelming for the usually impeccable TES team.  And because of that I feel Tim Miller will ensure he comes back to search again for Caylee.

As for Mr. Padilla we don't know much about him, and will he search for missing children and turn into a "Tim Miller" after Caylee?  Doubtful..... however I feel Casey Anthony has gotten under his skin just as much as ours and whether he loves the camera or not, people are searching for Caylee right now because of him.  And for that I am thankful because it is all about Caylee.

Colt I am sorry for the reception you received from your post, to all of the faithful Tim Miller advocates please don't take the search gone wrong as a "bash" against Tim because as I said earlier he is only one man and can't control what thousands of people were doing.  But hold faith that he of course realized what was going on around him and for that will go back again.

CMack - I don't feel sorry for Colt.  His first posts in this forum were defending the Anthonys.  Colt is a big boy and I'm sure can handle it.  If he can't then he really shouldn't be posting anywhere IMO.

Thank you for your reply, I've been reading here for some time and did read his first posts.  It must  be hard for you being here for so long, and having all of these "new" people coming in saying anything against people you hold so dear.  Just know it is their opinions, they don't have to be yours, and you know in your own heart which to be true.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: November 14, 2008, 01:02:39 AM »

I've been told I am very wise, and I'd like to try and share my wisdom on some of this.  Red is correct when he says no one searches like Tim, and we know of the successes he has had.  All of those searches were for people who wanted their loved ones found.  Unfortunately, that is not what is happening with this search.  It's monumentally different than any other search conducted.  It is also what is causing it to be bigger than any other search. The girl in this case has not one relative that stands with her.  So the masses have.  There are so many other difference that come from the core difference of this search. 
When family and detectives come together to narrow down places, Tim is their Superman.
Tim knows land.  He knows how to approach it, and get into in ways that we have all watched in awe.  I think what we are seeing in this case, is that Tim might not know as much about people. This is not saying anything negative about Tim.  His trust is a wonderful thing in most instances.  He just hassn't had to deal with the likes of this cast of characters before.   I believe he trusted people that led him to believe they could be trusted.  I am talking about Nejame.  He might have been a good friend to Tim before this, I don't know.  But just as Tim would always do his professional best, so too would Nejame's client always come first.  So here you have second chair occupied by the Rep of the people two people who do not want her found.  The waters were already very muddy here.
So enter LP, who knows nothing about land, but everything about people. Especially people who don't want to be found, or relatives who don't want their people found. And we're not talking about stupid people.  These are criminals who have eluded the police, and spend all their waking hours devising ways to stay hidden.  And he knows the attorney's who represent these people. 
In a perfect world, they could have both lended their expertise in a positive way. Being where we are, I hoping that we can appreciate both of their gifts to Caylee while we overlook the behaviors we might not like in either.

Excellent post Redrose
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #270 on: November 14, 2008, 01:03:59 AM »

Good night all you wonderful monkeys~I feel like today lasted a week to me, and i must be up in 5 1/2 hours, so see you all tomorrow inthe cage.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: November 14, 2008, 01:04:21 AM »

OK is something gong on right now? I am trying to get on Websleuths and it is taking forever. This only happens when something big is going on. I immediatly came to SM to see if there was anything going on.

!~*Mar*~!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2008, 01:05:32 AM »

ROB SEZ:
That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

Rob ... you are speaking "Baezian" here .... will this be the same moment when we all say "oh I understand now" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: November 14, 2008, 01:06:21 AM »

I have really enjoyed reading your posts!

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: November 14, 2008, 01:07:18 AM »

Very good point made here, and the saddest, most profound statement I've heard that sums it all up is what I've highlighted above.  It is truly heartbreaking...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #275 on: November 14, 2008, 01:07:37 AM »

I'm going to bed. I hope this "innuendo and suggestion" stuff does not stand. Personally, I think that's more harmful than just spilling it and let's take a look. It's one of the reasons I always hated Shango.

No matter what this search was like, There is an abundance of hard evidence that Tim Miller has a big heart and that his motivations are the families and loved ones who are left in pain without answers. His personal experience, if nothing else, has given him that empathy. When families have no where to turn, he has come and he has offered help and hope; that has meant the world to many hurting people.

This case is different, just as Red said. Before this, I have noticed just from watching the news that Tim seemed frustrated. I listen to Cindy for 30 seconds and I totally understand. If the heartstrings within Tim are what causes him to perform his best, the situation in this case has no one within the family to strum them. Caylee is already home, of that I am sure and what is mostly left is aiding justice for her death. Yes, Caylee deserves the respect of being laid to rest properly, but there is no one in her family who is both sane and grieving. Tim can't save them even with a pristine search effort, and Caylee is beyond his help.

I take a look at the comments here tonight and I think it's little wonder that frustration causes chaos. I'm certainly not speaking for Tim and I'm certainly not saying his feelings would be mine, but if I were searching and committing my resources and my life to intervene for a family, it would eat at me that I was doing that when the family was opposed to what I was doing and the child's own Mother knows exactly where she is while I was looking for a needle in a haystack. I'm not threatend by anything anyone would post about Tim Miller, no matter what it is. He's human, and as far as I know, no perfect person has walked this earth for over 2000 years. Tim knows that the person. That person lives in his heart, and just as that person said, We All Fall Short.

It's the hanging "suggestion, innuendo, and teasers" that malign the most because we can't address it head on. That does not afford Tim or anyone else a choice of addressing or answering anything, and that offends me. Tim doesn't deserve that. JMO.

Goodnight and God Bless.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: November 14, 2008, 01:07:45 AM »

Good night all you wonderful monkeys~I feel like today lasted a week to me, and i must be up in 5 1/2 hours, so see you all tomorrow inthe cage.

Good night - Islandmonkey!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: November 14, 2008, 01:07:47 AM »

KCJACKIE   When you first landed in Orlando ... were you overwhelmed and almost exhausted just seeing the gazillion locations she "could" be?  I was amazed at all the  lakes and patches of trees!
For a period of 11 years, I traveled to either Orlando or Tampa about 10-12 times each year ( usually a combination of both). I feel I know the area fairly well (for someone that doen't live there.) I agree -- there is a small lake (or 3) in every square mile.  The task is daunting!

Try living in Lake County FL    That's where I was from... lakes here and there, even a Lake Dot.  Not to mention many many wooded areas, dirt roads, boonies... lots of places to hide in FL.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: November 14, 2008, 01:10:19 AM »

Can someone please post the link to Murts site--I promise to bookmark it!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2008, 01:10:31 AM »

This first set of pics is from Narcoosee and McCoy at the dead end area;  No one could see us once back there -

This was sitting just left of the pond area - It's a light color wicker - but looks like one used for Easter - JMO - I have came to no conclusions - other than odd.

Aerospace and 528:

KC was here at 4:30 a.m.?  You are correct that this makes no sense at all.  It's too bad you could not tear the "searchers" away from the circus long enough to show them these photos.

Maybe send to OCSO now along with the pings?  Just a suggestion but they do look creepy to me and I think not a place anyone would want to be ever let alone at that hour.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.