March 28, 2024, 07:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 337409 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2008, 01:10:34 AM »

TIM MILLER - LEONARD PADILLA

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: November 14, 2008, 01:10:55 AM »

OK is something gong on right now? I am trying to get on Websleuths and it is taking forever. This only happens when something big is going on. I immediatly came to SM to see if there was anything going on.
Maybe it was hacked - Cindy did say she was going to go after the websites.  First Murt, then....
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 14, 2008, 01:10:59 AM »

Here are some pics from a past search over Labor Day Weekend where we could not post the pics at the time because it had to be determined if it was Caylee. These pics are of bone, vertebrae. These are just some of the many bones we found.

My point is that you never heard of this find as it was never reported. If there was a day like today every time we found something during the search over Labor Day we would have never been able to conduct a search and clear areas.

What a difference a search makes in that no one really every knew of this because we never would have allowed media or cameras on site.

These bones turned out not to do with the case.

irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: November 14, 2008, 01:11:23 AM »

OK is something gong on right now? I am trying to get on Websleuths and it is taking forever. This only happens when something big is going on. I immediatly came to SM to see if there was anything going on.

I can't even get it to load--keeps coming up cannot find server
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: November 14, 2008, 01:13:07 AM »

Can someone please post the link to Murts site--I promise to bookmark it!
Here ya go...  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2008, 01:13:16 AM »

ScaredMonkey's is going a little bit slow too. I wonder if something is going on?

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: November 14, 2008, 01:13:41 AM »

Nothing that I know of.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: November 14, 2008, 01:13:42 AM »

I'm going to bed. I hope this "innuendo and suggestion" stuff does not stand. Personally, I think that's more harmful than just spilling it and let's take a look. It's one of the reasons I always hated Shango.

No matter what this search was like, There is an abundance of hard evidence that Tim Miller has a big heart and that his motivations are the families and loved ones who are left in pain without answers. His personal experience, if nothing else, has given him that empathy. When families have no where to turn, he has come and he has offered help and hope; that has meant the world to many hurting people.

This case is different, just as Red said. Before this, I have noticed just from watching the news that Tim seemed frustrated. I listen to Cindy for 30 seconds and I totally understand. If the heartstrings within Tim are what causes him to perform his best, the situation in this case has no one within the family to strum them. Caylee is already home, of that I am sure and what is mostly left is aiding justice for her death. Yes, Caylee deserves the respect of being laid to rest properly, but there is no one in her family who is both sane and grieving. Tim can't save them even with a pristine search effort, and Caylee is beyond his help.

I take a look at the comments here tonight and I think it's little wonder that frustration causes chaos. I'm certainly not speaking for Tim and I'm certainly not saying his feelings would be mine, but if I were searching and committing my resources and my life to intervene for a family, it would eat at me that I was doing that when the family was opposed to what I was doing and the child's own Mother knows exactly where she is while I was looking for a needle in a haystack. I'm not threatend by anything anyone would post about Tim Miller, no matter what it is. He's human, and as far as I know, no perfect person has walked this earth for over 2000 years. Tim knows that the person. That person lives in his heart, and just as that person said, We All Fall Short.

It's the hanging "suggestion, innuendo, and teasers" that malign the most because we can't address it head on. That does not afford Tim or anyone else a choice of addressing or answering anything, and that offends me. Tim doesn't deserve that. JMO.

Goodnight and God Bless.

Great and well done post CBB -  Goodnight!!  I am sorry if that was everybody's impression of what I was doing!!  It may have appeared that way, but I promise my heart was in the right place!!
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: November 14, 2008, 01:13:43 AM »

Can someone please post the link to Murts site--I promise to bookmark it!
Here ya go...  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thank you!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: November 14, 2008, 01:15:37 AM »

Good night CBB.

I'm off too...Nite all.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: November 14, 2008, 01:16:40 AM »

OK! Thank you Klaas! Smile

!~*Mar*~!

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: November 14, 2008, 01:17:44 AM »

I feel badly for Colt, he posted saying he went back and forth for a week before coming back on here because he didn't want to get people upset.  At the end of his post he asks permission first from a Mod to post his observations, and everything goes in uproar.  The exact thing I feel he tried to avoid in the first place.

It is very hard to hear anyone say anything negative about someone you greatly admire, with that being said Tim Miller is only one man, and if the search was a free for all he can hardly be held responsible.  Possibly it's fair to say that with all of the media, and supposed thousands of searchers, that organizing this search was overwhelming for the usually impeccable TES team.  And because of that I feel Tim Miller will ensure he comes back to search again for Caylee.

As for Mr. Padilla we don't know much about him, and will he search for missing children and turn into a "Tim Miller" after Caylee?  Doubtful..... however I feel Casey Anthony has gotten under his skin just as much as ours and whether he loves the camera or not, people are searching for Caylee right now because of him.  And for that I am thankful because it is all about Caylee.

Colt I am sorry for the reception you received from your post, to all of the faithful Tim Miller advocates please don't take the search gone wrong as a "bash" against Tim because as I said earlier he is only one man and can't control what thousands of people were doing.  But hold faith that he of course realized what was going on around him and for that will go back again.

Thank you for saying that. I don't know what went on, and it almost scares me to think about it. But much as I admire the work that Tim does, and hold him in the highest regards.... he is just a man. He is not a saint, nor is he perfect. So I really don't understand why one person's experiences would be considered bashing. I respect him highly, and I will continue to support him.

LP is brash at times, and has gotten on lots of nerves. But he called up the dive team and did what he thought he should. You can't fault him for that. And in the exchange tonight on NG.... he did not say one unkind word against Tim... not one... even though he was getting slammed right and left. So this leads me to think that there is a LOT that most of us don't know. Maybe it's not our business to know.

However.... I do appreciate those who did what they could to help find Caylee. You are ALL heroes for enduring what you have, and I can only say... God bless each and every one of you.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2008, 01:19:00 AM »

I always wondered about the 4:30 am ping, and now seeing KCJackie's photo makes me wonder even more.  It has to be said that in Orlando you sure do have a lot of swamps and wooded areas.  I never pictured it like that before, I guess probably because of Disney World, lol.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: November 14, 2008, 01:22:09 AM »

Klaas - please check your email?  TIA
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: November 14, 2008, 01:24:18 AM »

I KNOW what Tim has done for so many. I know what is in his heart. I DON'T know squat about Padilla.
My ONLY concern here is the search for Caylee. Was it carried out thoroughly??? I want to know. Let Colt talk and we can decide for ourselves.
What are you afraid of????

It's not that I am completely pleased with how everything went; however, when it comes to the credibility of searching for missing people and the too numerous to name searches for people that none of you have ever heard of or cared about ... please do not insult all your collective intelligence and question the very person who has given years off his life to help find missing persons.

Sorry folks LP is nothing more than a bounty hunter ... not a searcher. There are too many things that have ribbed me the wrong way. If you want to put him on a pedestal, so be it ... i do not see Tim having a polygraph test. However, LP cannot say the same.

Let's leave Padilla completely out of the equation. I would simply like to hear about the organized search this past weekend. Like you said, let's learn how to make it better next time. Let's hear about what happened in THIS case instead of leaving nagging questions if EVERYTHING was done thoroughly.

Unfortunately you cannot leave some of the players out of the equation because they interjected themselves into the story. That does cause an issue. Thee is also a thing called empirical evidence that really does a disservice as well.

I had said from the beginning and it fell on deaf ears to not allow LP, cameras, the media anywhere near the search. The minute one strays from the search and it becomes about personalities, egos and face time ... it is no longer about a search.

Also, when people volunteer to search you are to leave your cameras and cell phones at home. This is not about your 15 minutes of fame and who you can text to say what area is being searched so that it can be broadcast on the internet.

This is not a TV show folks, it is serious business.

To answer part of your question wreck I will be discussing any positives and negatives in the search efforts with people so that it does not happen again. Part of the issue comes about when the search gets large. Even small % errors become larger due to the law of large numbers.

Hopefully in the future lessons will be learned to better effectuate a search.

#1, less cameras the better. I know you all want to know what's going on every waking moment. However, it serves a search no good for that to occur.

I agree about the cameras not being there... I was watching in amazement while "local 6" was zooming in to the items that were brought to the surface by the divers. I mean you could see the LE person going through the mud & gunk with his fingers.  I mean they zoomed right in there and for a minute or two all I could see is LE's finger's sifting through the mud.   I kept screaming at the computer that we should not be seeing this... it was heartbreaking. I have never seen this before!!  Usually when LE finds evidence and/or a body or bones and the media shows up with cameras rolling, there is usually nothing to see because LE has a tarp/tent thingee covering the evidence and/or body.
I just felt like this was a big show for the cameras... it bothered me so much!!   I am not trying to be disrespectful to anyone involved in this today (LP and the divers), but I just wanted to share how I felt.  I did stop watching that part of it, but left the volume on so I could hear the updates and when I heard that the OCSD was leaving so quickly I just knew that this was not Caylee.  So sad.
It's late and I am having a hard time typing out what I saw on tv and what I was thinking.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #295 on: November 14, 2008, 01:24:24 AM »

Colt/chuck, are you still here? Do you have aim or yahoo instant messenger? If not, could you send me an email? I have just a couple questions. TIA
((edit - removed now since Colt is not online))

Could a mod please remove my email after colt gets it? TY, too!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 01:44:53 AM by klaasend » Logged

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: November 14, 2008, 01:28:40 AM »

I always wondered about the 4:30 am ping, and now seeing KCJackie's photo makes me wonder even more.  It has to be said that in Orlando you sure do have a lot of swamps and wooded areas.  I never pictured it like that before, I guess probably because of Disney World, lol.

The 4:20 am ping; it only pinged one time here - June 30th/July 1st am - a few hours later she was taking a shower at Jesse's.  She was driving Tony's car at this time (I am totally aware that his vehicle has been cleared) but what if something was in a tote?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: November 14, 2008, 01:30:06 AM »

I've been told I am very wise, and I'd like to try and share my wisdom on some of this.  Red is correct when he says no one searches like Tim, and we know of the successes he has had.  All of those searches were for people who wanted their loved ones found.  Unfortunately, that is not what is happening with this search.  It's monumentally different than any other search conducted.  It is also what is causing it to be bigger than any other search. The girl in this case has not one relative that stands with her.  So the masses have.  There are so many other difference that come from the core difference of this search. 
When family and detectives come together to narrow down places, Tim is their Superman.
Tim knows land.  He knows how to approach it, and get into in ways that we have all watched in awe.  I think what we are seeing in this case, is that Tim might not know as much about people. This is not saying anything negative about Tim.  His trust is a wonderful thing in most instances.  He just hassn't had to deal with the likes of this cast of characters before.   I believe he trusted people that led him to believe they could be trusted.  I am talking about Nejame.  He might have been a good friend to Tim before this, I don't know.  But just as Tim would always do his professional best, so too would Nejame's client always come first.  So here you have second chair occupied by the Rep of the people two people who do not want her found.  The waters were already very muddy here.
So enter LP, who knows nothing about land, but everything about people. Especially people who don't want to be found, or relatives who don't want their people found. And we're not talking about stupid people.  These are criminals who have eluded the police, and spend all their waking hours devising ways to stay hidden.  And he knows the attorney's who represent these people. 
In a perfect world, they could have both lended their expertise in a positive way. Being where we are, I hoping that we can appreciate both of their gifts to Caylee while we overlook the behaviors we might not like in either.

Excellent post Redrose

Yes, excellent!  Thank you, Redrose.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: November 14, 2008, 01:30:22 AM »

Great and well done post CBB -  Goodnight!!  I am sorry if that was everybody's impression of what I was doing!!  It may have appeared that way, but I promise my heart was in the right place!!

I'm sure that most know your heart is in the right place.  You obviously read it right that it more prudent that your raw observations should not be posted, now that does surprise me but I am still learning & will until I meet my maker if luck continues on my side.

Appreciate SM very much & am glad to know that much more about it after tonight. 

The "in the know" monkeys am sure know so that is what counts.  I'll gladly remain an ordinary monkey waiting for the trial & little tid bits of knowledge that are shared by the "in the know" monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 14, 2008, 01:32:04 AM »

Colt/chuck, are you still here? Do you have aim or yahoo instant messenger? If not, could you send me an email? I have just a couple questions. TIA
((edit))

Could a mod please remove my email after colt gets it? TY, too!

I don't see Colt signed in right now.  How am I going to know when he get's your email? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.