April 23, 2024, 02:09:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339037 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 14, 2008, 02:44:53 AM »

Hey fellow monkeys! Spent the last few days taking care of a sick child. Thought of Caylee last night, as I cuddled my little one, waiting for the on-call Dr. to return my call.  Waiting in the dark with a sick child makes the night seem a bazillion hours long.  How could Casey wait 31 days when her child was MISSING?!!!  Not yelling at you guys, honest!  That's the stupidest lie ever told!  Any "good mom" would never be able to take 31 days.  Everything in me wanted to cuddle, comfort, protect, and fix my child.  I don't see any of that love and compassion from one of the Anthonys with their "that little girl", "this little girl", "Casey's a victim and we're victims too".

Listen up, Cindy Anthony!  Before you go ripping LE apart on not about not searching for Caylee, why don't you take the media to Casey's cell and rip her apart?  SHE'S the one who didn't report your GRANDDAUGHTER MISSING FOR 31 DAYS!  How come if you and George and Lee and Casey are all victims-Why is CAYLEE the only one MISSING?  This is Casey's fault-period.  The bucks started there and stops there.  No one else "dropped Caylee off at the steps" with a never-been-seen-before-by-anyone-but-Casey "Nanny".  No one else failed to report their own child missing for 31 mornings and evenings.  No one else got up in the morning, pretended to go to a non-existent "job", spent their days calling/texting/e-mailing people, and their nights watching horror movies and partying, and went to bed -KNOWING their child was missing...for 31days!   

You go Ispy  now that's why I missed you posts.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 14, 2008, 02:46:21 AM »

Good evening Monkey's

I've been lurking here all week, and I'm sure most here are wondering why I haven't posted as yet. It's because I've had a personal conflict on what I should post. I had two choices to make.

One: I could sugar coat the truth, and facts of what I observed. This would keep me in good graces with the members here. Or second: Be both truthful and FACTUAL, and know that most members here will not like, or believe the facts (which are much more than just opinions), nor will they like me posting something that's not positive.

I will post two things that are very positive. Mytime and here husband, are very nice people. I did see hundreds of volunteers who where giving their time to search for a missing child they never met.

I will also say this: The post that Rex made...was spot on. I concur 110% with the statements he made in his post. Sad as it is. facts are still facts. It's my opinion, if anything, Rex understated what really went on. It was truly worse than what he posted. I talked to a few professional volunteer Team Leaders, who told me that they will not be retuning on Sunday's search...because it was a waste of time, and would be unproductive. One of them I spoke with drove 1200 miles to be on the search team.

If you heard some of the conversations between Leonard, and NeJame, and Tim Millers demeanor, everyone here would fully understand.

Ever seen a chicken without a head?? I saw many of them both days wearing TES shirts.

I have NOTHING to gain by making comments that I know will be both unpopular, and discounted by those here that read them. All of this just sheds bad light on me. My Dad always told me: "Truth is never a bad thing, so never be afraid to tell it"

If Kaas gives the OK, I will post my observed FACTS Nov 7-8-9. I will tell you all in advance.....you won't like it.  However, remember this: I was there, and many here...were not.

Also...the food: I was not offered any, nor did I see any of the volunteers eating any of it. What I did see: the "tent workers" Setting down with their feet up stuffing their face. ALL of the food was behind these workers on tables, not accessible to those who were sweating their butt's off doing the searching.

This my fellow Monkey's...is just the tip of the iceberg!

And please, don't acuse me of working for the Anthony's, or their lawyer. I supported TES 100%, and did my very best (so did my wife). There is something very strange going on between Leonard, Tim (TES), Rob, NeJame, and the Anthony's.

Chuck

Link to Rex's post

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

Hi Colt and a huge THANK YOU for your honesty.

I've not talked to you before but have followed your post every time you shared.  I finally have heard an explanation that at least comes together and makes a bit of sense out of this entire mess.  I will never bash you for your honesty or your take on what you experienced while trying to search.  I only hope that you and your wife can help out LP in his heartfelt efforts to locate Caylee remains.

Tensions have been high here for a couple of days.  I hope you aren't the brunt of our high levels of tension.  Even I had to step away for a time today/tonight/early morning.  I haven't a clue how your post was received because while away, I fell behind 16 pages.  You were respectful in the way you articulated your experiences.  I'm grateful for that.   It isn't in my character to say negative things  about another human being unless I feel there is just cause.  You were there and experienced what went on, I wasn't.

Now I need to digest what I just read.  Yes, I am interested to see how your post was received.  Goodness, I've even nervous about how my own reply will be viewed.

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: November 14, 2008, 02:47:12 AM »

Hey fellow monkeys! Spent the last few days taking care of a sick child. Thought of Caylee last night, as I cuddled my little one, waiting for the on-call Dr. to return my call.  Waiting in the dark with a sick child makes the night seem a bazillion hours long.  How could Casey wait 31 days when her child was MISSING?!!!  Not yelling at you guys, honest!  That's the stupidest lie ever told!  Any "good mom" would never be able to take 31 days.  Everything in me wanted to cuddle, comfort, protect, and fix my child.  I don't see any of that love and compassion from one of the Anthonys with their "that little girl", "this little girl", "Casey's a victim and we're victims too".

Listen up, Cindy Anthony!  Before you go ripping LE apart on not about not searching for Caylee, why don't you take the media to Casey's cell and rip her apart?  SHE'S the one who didn't report your GRANDDAUGHTER MISSING FOR 31 DAYS!  How come if you and George and Lee and Casey are all victims-Why is CAYLEE the only one MISSING?  This is Casey's fault-period.  The bucks started there and stops there.  No one else "dropped Caylee off at the steps" with a never-been-seen-before-by-anyone-but-Casey "Nanny".  No one else failed to report their own child missing for 31 mornings and evenings.  No one else got up in the morning, pretended to go to a non-existent "job", spent their days calling/texting/e-mailing people, and their nights watching horror movies and partying, and went to bed -KNOWING their child was missing...for 31days!   
AMEN!!!!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 14, 2008, 02:51:25 AM »

PJ

Love your honesty and risky behavior.  Better go back a few pages cause you have now entered the danger zone!!   j/k 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 14, 2008, 03:01:10 AM »

Does anyone know if LP divers will be searching tomorrow? 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 14, 2008, 03:04:57 AM »

I believe that it was posted that the water search by the volunteer diver's was going to resume Friday morning as they had not completed the planned search.  Wasn't stated what time it was to begin, that I remember.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: November 14, 2008, 03:07:24 AM »

Does anybody know if the female body guard that had watched over skank KC when she was out on bail under LP, was present during the TES search this past weekend or if she was in town during the LP search?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: November 14, 2008, 03:07:57 AM »

I believe that it was posted that the water search by the volunteer diver's was going to resume Friday morning as they had not completed the planned search.  Wasn't stated what time it was to begin, that I remember.

Thank you Altruist, tomorrow will be the first time I'll be home to watch.  Hope it goes well. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: November 14, 2008, 03:13:53 AM »

I should have been in bed hours ago (running on about 7 hours of sleep for the last 2 days), but wanted to catch up and see if Caylee had been found.  What I found instead was a lot of dissension.  I could get that anywhere.  One of the reasons I choose to come here in my free time is it's more productive to try to find a missing person than waste my time watching lame TV shows.  I don't need the bickering.  Our extended families have enough drama to last a lifetime.  As my spouse says, "I could not care less" what Tim has to about Leonard and vice-versa.  All that matters at the end of my day in regards to SM is Did we find Caylee today?"  I'm also not trusting in Tim, Leonard, or LE to find Caylee.  I'm trusting in God.  He alone knows exactly where she is and my request is that He makes that perfectly clear to someone who will remember to give Him the glory.  I'm not going to waste my time here sifting through pages and pages of arguing.  It should have all been clear the first time Klaas posted the directive that it's about Caylee, not Tim and Leonard...we know where they are.  If this is what SM is going to become, I'll go read a good uplifting book instead. I've been reading here since Natalie's case (that's how I found SM actually) and quite honestly, I'm disappointed.

Just for the record, I am another one who usually falls asleep with my laptop on my lap at 2:00 a.m., still logged in, and  trying desperately to catch up on every post.  I also go out with my family to dinner, have friends over, visit both sets of parents regularly, watch a few select shows/movies, spend a tremendous amount of time researching/planning/preparing lesson plans, and also research for rebuttals to my very biased local newspaper reporting (had a few job offers too)...in short, I have a life outside of SM.  I choose to come here for Caylee.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: November 14, 2008, 03:27:55 AM »

KCJackie- Before I forget, great pics from FL!  Also, totally agree that I would not be in those areas after dark by myself, much less in full daylight alone. I have a question for you.  Did you actually look at those bricks?  The reason I ask is that the first thing that came to my mind when I saw them was the pavers in the Anthony's backyard.  I'm thinking if KC did come out there planning to dispose of the body in the water (I hate saying that), how could she be sure there'd be something to weigh the body down?  I'm wondering if she brought an old paver (or pavers) from home.  Then as things progressed, it would be really obvious that a paver (or pavers) were missing, so all new pavers were bought for the backyard.

Also, judging by the cooler pictures inside the cabana (beach picture of Caylee and Casey), it looks like that cooler would fit into a Sunbird.  Our cooler is larger w/o wheels and it fits into our smaller trunk space.  JMO  Also, my 3-yr-old nephew is small enough to fit into our cooler (as in hide and seek, everyone-don't worry!).

Forecast for the Day:
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #370 on: November 14, 2008, 03:28:37 AM »

[/b][/color]

isnt THAT the TRUTH! i echo what you said!

when i read where she said "be a part of the SOLUTION, not the PROBLEM" i wanted to scream!
part of the PROBLEM? how can anyone but CASEY , AND GEORGE AND LEE AND you.. YOU CINDY BE PART OF THE PROBLEM??

freakazoid cindy drives me crazier than casey... at least CASEY isnt blaming the PUBLIC for her child being missing..

ack..
i knew i should have shut down the computer for the nite *L*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2008, 03:33:28 AM »

Marymary-Thanks for noticing!

PJ-I appreciate your sensitivity.

Colt45cal-I appreciate your respect for mod authority, your concern for this search, and your honesty.

Altruist-I enjoy your logical posts.  Although, I still can't wrap my mind around the concept that anyone would want to profit monetarily or fame-wise from their Grandchild's disappearance.   Wow!

Forecast for the Day:
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: November 14, 2008, 03:36:59 AM »

I think my post totally proved a point as to why alot of people were so upset on tonight and left.  Thank you to those who replied to my post and helped  prove that not everyones opinions are welcome on Scared Monkeys.   Because my opinion was not the same or was not interpreted the same as the moderators or someone whose been here a long time, it is considered wrong.  With there being no tone heard or facial expressions seen, how can you know what I was trying to say with my posts? I absolutely did not start a fight about Michael. I simply stated my opinion and it was totally taken wrong.  With the Michael situation, 2 different moderators and several long timers attacked me because I took his post in a different way and had comprehended it in a different light but when I defended myself I was threatened with being banned.  Never once were any of the long timers ever asked to refrain from attacking me and letting the moderators handle it.  The Teachers Pet Syndrome is obvious on Scared Monkeys.  There were several people who came to my defense then left and said they wouldnt be back.  You can go back and look up the posts.  I just hope no one went back and deleted or manipulated those posts.  I seem to have  really struck a nerve with alot of you, maybe my opinion hit a little too close to home.  Some of you were way to defensive. I also never apologized for my post I apologized for stating my opinion and not making myself clear enough to be understood which I will NEVER do again.  This is the United States of America. I also never made one mention of how long someone was signed on.  I do the same thing when I leave my computer.  Alot of you twisted my words to  make my comment seem much worse and misconstrue the meaning.  Im not in the click on Scared Monkeys which is ok with me.  I am in a real life click with lots of family, friends, and coworkers. Im afraid alot of you arent as lucky.  I honestly feel really sorry for some of you.   Opinions are not right  or wrong they are  feelings and thoughts you have about something.  If everyone had the same opinion the world would be a very boring and prejudiced place.  Im afraid that is exactly what is happening to Scared Monkeys. There is definately a gang style mentality taking over and certain people are allowed to do what ever they like. There are some very sweet and thoughtful people who I believe have hearts of gold on Scared Monkeys but there are also some very bitter hateful people who are not better than the Anthonys and you know who you are.  I see all the comments about how long your signed in and it just shows how childish some of you really are, especially the Administrators and Moderators.  Then not letting Colt tell his personal experience on the search just shows how everything has to be on the same side as Administrators and Moderators.  What a great way to run a forum. I wonder how you got those positions. It just shows how truly biase the people who are running this forum are. I think your acting just like Cindy Anthony. There is not a single one of you who know me or anything about me.  You have no knowlege of the heartbreaks or accomplishments ive made in my life and yet you are forming an impression of me on our differences of opinions.  Thank You to the ones who had an open mind and saw my post for what I really meant it to mean, your the specials ones on Scared Monkeys.  Go ahead and ban me but I hope everyone knows I was banned because my opinion was different from the Moderators and the Teachers Pets and SM Gang members  even though supposedly everyone is entitled their own  opinion. Its not like I cant get on from one of the many computers I have access to but I will not be coming back here, there is just too much hate and arguing on this forum and it gets worse everyday.  I have never hated anyone in my life but im afraid if I read here any longer that will change.

Oh katntx,

I'm at a loss for words.  I answered your post without any venom.  I just gave an explanation of why you will see PJ up most all of the time.  I'm still trying to catch up from the long break I took because of tensions running so high.  I so hope you didn't think for even a moment I was being defensive to your post.  I believe I read it in exactly the way it came out of your Heart.  This is the second time I've cried today.  I sense so many tears still need to be released before I feel any real Peace.

I know this isn't a religious forum but I want you to know I am praying for you.

Bless Your Heart!
Comforting Hugs,
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: November 14, 2008, 03:38:41 AM »

Mytime- You did an excellent job tonight explaining why you posted what you did.  I appreciate that you took time to check your experience against someone who actually has worked with the player in question...that's integrity.

Redrose-I'm sorry I'm too tired to go find your excellent post from earlier this evening, but it was awesome!  Well thought out and well put.  Kudos!

So many people had so many good posts here today and tonight and a lot of it seemed to get lost in the fray.  Please keep posting, we really do need your input...this is a team effort.  Thank you!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: November 14, 2008, 03:41:25 AM »

heykim-I read your post and had to laugh!  I am so relieved that I'm not the only one who may be screaming at my computer (silently of course-it is 3:40 a.m. and don't want to scare the family).  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 14, 2008, 03:47:32 AM »

Well, I'm sorry to run but I really have to get some sleep...too many late/long nights in a row for me.  Hold down the fort please, all you night owls.     Take good care.

Forecast for the Day:
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #376 on: November 14, 2008, 03:47:59 AM »

heykim-I read your post and had to laugh!  I am so relieved that I'm not the only one who may be screaming at my computer (silently of course-it is 3:40 a.m. and don't want to scare the family).  LOL!

heh.. my family have taken to just "nodding and grinning" when i go on my RANTS about this case...
i know they think i have lost my mind...

its only a quarter to one here in the idaho panhandle.... but i am being quiet *L*... of course, sometimes it doesnt work.. i covered my mouth during a PARTICULARLY GREAT ending to my favorite basketball teams game the other nite.. and the squeal was so loud that i woke up everyone..

heh heh..

anywho.. i gotta tell ya.. it drives me CRAZY.. i have had a child wander off in my life... i know i couldnt BREATHE until they were found..
i had a neice taken when we were asleep and the freakazoid boyfriend had cut her hair short to pass her off as a boy and took her from IOWA to SEATTLE....

i know what it feels like.. i KNOW you cant think, sleep, or eat..

HOW IN GODS GREEN EARTH THESE PEOPLE can try to go about their LIVES, when that sweet baby girl is GONE is BEYOND me..

ack... there i go again...

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #377 on: November 14, 2008, 03:49:28 AM »

Well, I'm sorry to run but I really have to get some sleep...too many late/long nights in a row for me.  Hold down the fort please, all you night owls.     Take good care.

im headin out too kiddo... got craig ferguson on the LATE LATE show to watch..

nite yall!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 14, 2008, 04:00:24 AM »

I think my post totally proved a point as to why alot of people were so upset on tonight and left.  Thank you to those who replied to my post and helped  prove that not everyones opinions are welcome on Scared Monkeys.   Because my opinion was not the same or was not interpreted the same as the moderators or someone whose been here a long time, it is considered wrong.  With there being no tone heard or facial expressions seen, how can you know what I was trying to say with my posts? I absolutely did not start a fight about Michael. I simply stated my opinion and it was totally taken wrong.  With the Michael situation, 2 different moderators and several long timers attacked me because I took his post in a different way and had comprehended it in a different light but when I defended myself I was threatened with being banned.  Never once were any of the long timers ever asked to refrain from attacking me and letting the moderators handle it.  The Teachers Pet Syndrome is obvious on Scared Monkeys.  There were several people who came to my defense then left and said they wouldnt be back.  You can go back and look up the posts.  I just hope no one went back and deleted or manipulated those posts.  I seem to have  really struck a nerve with alot of you, maybe my opinion hit a little too close to home.  Some of you were way to defensive. I also never apologized for my post I apologized for stating my opinion and not making myself clear enough to be understood which I will NEVER do again.  This is the United States of America. I also never made one mention of how long someone was signed on.  I do the same thing when I leave my computer.  Alot of you twisted my words to  make my comment seem much worse and misconstrue the meaning.  Im not in the click on Scared Monkeys which is ok with me.  I am in a real life click with lots of family, friends, and coworkers. Im afraid alot of you arent as lucky.  I honestly feel really sorry for some of you.   Opinions are not right  or wrong they are  feelings and thoughts you have about something.  If everyone had the same opinion the world would be a very boring and prejudiced place.  Im afraid that is exactly what is happening to Scared Monkeys. There is definately a gang style mentality taking over and certain people are allowed to do what ever they like. There are some very sweet and thoughtful people who I believe have hearts of gold on Scared Monkeys but there are also some very bitter hateful people who are not better than the Anthonys and you know who you are.  I see all the comments about how long your signed in and it just shows how childish some of you really are, especially the Administrators and Moderators.  Then not letting Colt tell his personal experience on the search just shows how everything has to be on the same side as Administrators and Moderators.  What a great way to run a forum. I wonder how you got those positions. It just shows how truly biase the people who are running this forum are. I think your acting just like Cindy Anthony. There is not a single one of you who know me or anything about me.  You have no knowlege of the heartbreaks or accomplishments ive made in my life and yet you are forming an impression of me on our differences of opinions.  Thank You to the ones who had an open mind and saw my post for what I really meant it to mean, your the specials ones on Scared Monkeys.  Go ahead and ban me but I hope everyone knows I was banned because my opinion was different from the Moderators and the Teachers Pets and SM Gang members  even though supposedly everyone is entitled their own  opinion. Its not like I cant get on from one of the many computers I have access to but I will not be coming back here, there is just too much hate and arguing on this forum and it gets worse everyday.  I have never hated anyone in my life but im afraid if I read here any longer that will change.

Oh katntx,

I'm at a loss for words.  I answered your post without any venom.  I just gave an explanation of why you will see PJ up most all of the time.  I'm still trying to catch up from the long break I took because of tensions running so high.  I so hope you didn't think for even a moment I was being defensive to your post.  I believe I read it in exactly the way it came out of your Heart.  This is the second time I've cried today.  I sense so many tears still need to be released before I feel any real Peace.

I know this isn't a religious forum but I want you to know I am praying for you.

Bless Your Heart!
Comforting Hugs,
PJ flower

PJ don't cry... (((((((((hugS))))))))
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 14, 2008, 04:01:31 AM »

I found this on the Brainless Bizzare website.  I don't know if this is on the bounty hunter's site yet, haven't been there.  Who would have thought the KC kool-aid would divide two men with the same cause.  Weird

Rob Dick Closes Down his and Leonard Padilla Forum here is his exact post…November 13, 2008 · Filed under Uncategorized

Rob
I’m offline
It comes with great sadness that I will be closing the forum and refunding all money received. This comes from being exposed to groups like Kidfinders and Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch. I am shocked and amazed by the actions of these groups.

I am not one to bad mouth someone or give speculation as to one’s motives; however, I will not stand by and have Leonard or myself attacked by people that have no business throwing rocks when they themselves live in glass houses. I will tell it like it is because I was there and I am an eyewitness to the events.

For the last few months Leonard has been on Nancy Grace promoting TES and asking people to donate to his cause as well as offer whatever assistance to the search effort of TES. The publicity of this case through the efforts of Nancy Grace and Leonard Padilla by keeping it in the headlines has generated the participation and funds for TES that Tim himself told us making this the largest search in the history of TES.

Leonard Padilla has covered all expenses of our group out of his own pocket for both trips from California to Florida including the funding for the original bail bond of $500,000.

I am repulsed by the actions of Tim Miller and the fact that he is biting the hand that feeds him; I am not sure how he thought he had received so many donations and response to his search. He is upset because people stopped Leonard or I to take some photos, I am not sure as to what he wanted; us to shun people away or act stuck up, maybe it gave the volunteers something to do as they stood around waiting to start searching while Tim set up his command center and trying to get organized during the morning after the search was already to begin, not sure what he was doing for the four days he was here before the search was to start but I said I wouldn’t get into that.

It has been reported on The Daily BS (I couldn’t have named that site any better…lol) “membership at his forum site, profiting $298,500 as of Monday” now I am not sure what kind of calculator these guys are using but, anyone can go to the forum not even being a member, click on the Statistics tab and see that there are 169 members. Now multiply 169 x $9.95 – the $ 0.59 (that Paypal charges) = $1,581.84 as well as an additional $270.00 in donations.

I have the money for Tim Millers group however where is he, Tim stated on National TV that he was coming into town to conduct the largest search in the nation to find Caylee and that he would not leave town until he found her. Now I am not going to go into the fact that he was here for three days of searching and leaves town when he receives $30,000 to go up and search in North Carolina for another family. Is Tim chasing after lost individuals or is he chasing the money but I will stop here as I said I would not sink to his level. I also realize that helping other families is important but he should not have a problem with us continuing to search.

I will not run from these lies and false statements however, maybe people are right; it is not our job to raise money for this organizations and I will not contribute another ounce of energy to bring money to Tim Miller. I am refunding every dollar to the people that have donated for this effort. I will not be associated with handing Tim one cent that I helped raise for his efforts, if anyone wants to donate to TES please donate direct to them, for I will not be involved. I apologize for not furthering the forum but will concentrate on doing what is our job: reading through the lies and solving the mystery. We are thinkers and our job is to get to the bottom of the lies involved in this crime and the focus should have always been for…. BRINGING CAYLEE HOME.

The same goes for Kidfinders. I know for a fact that this organization as attempted to stop both searches of the water at J. Blanchard Park. Why is this? Why would anyone not want the search for Caylee to continue until she is found? Are we onto something? The only thing that comes to mind is that if Caylee is found, Kidfinders does not receive any more donations. So, who is really exploiting the family?

Thanks for all the kind words on the forum and all the smart thinkers out there. We will be left to continue the search
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.