April 23, 2024, 01:34:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339035 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: November 14, 2008, 08:27:33 AM »

I am glad I went to bed early.....

"God dont like ugly"
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #401 on: November 14, 2008, 08:29:35 AM »

I am glad I went to bed early.....
Wow, me too. just wow

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #402 on: November 14, 2008, 08:33:32 AM »

I third that wow!  I can not believe how the board went last night.  I left early after realizing that if I joined in it would do no good and the benefit to Caylee would be nothing.  So I left, upset, but got over it.

I hope people take my white flag and agree to be a neutral, observing all FACTS and basing their opinions on ALL that is out there in regards to EACH of the players involved. 

We look like tools of the Anthony's, screaming at one another...and we are on the same team..I would hate to see us against a foe.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #403 on: November 14, 2008, 08:34:06 AM »

Poking my head out from behind a large banana leaf hoping that we are all still present and accounted for....even those who upset me.  Peace!?

I'm here and not going anywhere!

Lisa
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #404 on: November 14, 2008, 08:36:05 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQ9N6V6qoc&feature=related
DIDO-WHITE FLAG
Hey trim, I lay low here as far as posting. I will never wave a white flag and I RARELY if EVER say "I am sorry" ... for ANYTHING. This is the way I have been all my life, since I was a child. I am a very hard, bitter person. I am what I am. This is why I don't post much. What I would say would not be able to be taken back. I can say that I am saddened at all that this case has brought forth. One person can make this go away, and the effin bitch won't talk. Casey has all the answers that can end this nightmare and bring Caylee home to rest in Peace.

Casey will take the answers to her grave.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:39:54 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 14, 2008, 08:46:24 AM »

I third that wow!  I can not believe how the board went last night.  I left early after realizing that if I joined in it would do no good and the benefit to Caylee would be nothing.  So I left, upset, but got over it.

I hope people take my white flag and agree to be a neutral, observing all FACTS and basing their opinions on ALL that is out there in regards to EACH of the players involved. 

We look like tools of the Anthony's, screaming at one another...and we are on the same team..I would hate to see us against a foe.

I usually ask "what went on? ".... But, i think after seeing your flag, that maybe I dont wanna know???

All I know is that it was awfully nice of ya to surrender...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: November 14, 2008, 08:55:59 AM »

Poking my head out from behind a large banana leaf hoping that we are all still present and accounted for....even those who upset me.  Peace!?

Dolce, You are so good! With your kindness how could you upset anyone.  Hope you feel well today.    
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: November 14, 2008, 08:58:20 AM »

Goodmorning monkeys,
Did I miss anything last night worth reading back over?  I turned it off after NG  had the TM--LP showdown.  Hurt my heart....

So I guess TM was kind-of protecting the A's (from LP?) and that is why CA was hugging TES member? 

traci
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #408 on: November 14, 2008, 09:02:31 AM »

Sun-Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

November 12, 2008 Wednesday

THE CASE OF THE MISSING POLYGRAPH

What is it going to take to make it lying under oath truly punishable? Our legal system dictates that a person is innocent until proven guilty. That maxim in the U.S., in my opinion, has run its course. Let's face it, if you're arrested in these United States (not Iran, not North Korea) there's a better chance you're guilty than innocent, no?

Casey Anthony, the 22-year old swinging mom, has been charged with the murder of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee. What part of that charge allows room to suspect that she's innocent until proven guilty? If you're charged with murder, I suspect that there must be some set of circumstances that brings the law down on you. Even the most irresponsible municipalities don't walk down to your house and charge you with murder. Oddly, prosecutors first wanted to try her on fraud charges. The thinking there being that prosecutors would perhaps have a better case if by the time the trial started the little girl's body or remains were found. "Judicial economy may be best served by hearing the murder case first," ruled Circuit Judge Stan Strickland. A normal judge, finally. We can always go back and place her on trial for fraud and every other charge that's appropriate.

The fiasco started in June when the dirty-dancer mom was placed in custody... then released... then back in jail, then back out again... then finally back in jail and charged with fraud, murder, etc. The wacky mother had told police that she dropped the baby off at a babysitter... more than a month before she reported the child missing. Oh, sure. That appeared to be a ripe time for a polygraph, no? Well, not directly after of before her interrogation; that would unquestionably be an inappropriate time and deliver tainted results. Admissible as evidence in a court of law or not, let's get that out of the way and start getting some answers that appear truthful or untruthful, and start from there.

Based on the studies now available, experts assess the accuracy of polygraph examinations administered by a competent examiner to be about 90 percent. Level of skill and experience of the examiner plays an important part in the accuracy of the examination. Comparative studies have shown that polygraph examinations yield an accuracy that equals or exceeds that of many other forms of evidence. In one study, it was shown that polygraph examination produced an accuracy that was comparable to results obtained by document examiners and fingerprint analysts, and exceeded that of eyewitnesses. The polygraph is often wrongly portrayed as a "lie detector." Nothing is further from the truth. What the polygraph does is record changes in the subject's stress level as manifested in his or her respiration, Galvanic Skin Resistance and cardiovascular activity when asked a series of test questions comprising control, relevant and baseline questions. The polygraph does not detect lies. In fact, its function is very similar to that of an X-ray machine - it does not detect illnesses. In the U.S., most states permit polygraph examination results to be used as evidence where parties have agreed to their admissibility before the examination is given, under the terms of a stipulation.

Sure Ms. Anthony's going to offer false answers so let's start weeding out those responses and focus on those discrepancies immediately. You want another test Casey, you got it. I'd take my chances with the test, rather than the accused. There's a reason they're accused and therefore enough reason to expect lying! What reason could an innocent person give to thwart a polygraph? Nervous and therefore unreliable? Of course they're nervous because they're not telling the truth!

What about witnesses that are questioned by police or testify at trials? I seem to remember that sitting in the witness chair requires one to place their hand on a Bible and swear to tell the truth... yet many do not. Accused people and their lawyers lie. Lawyers prepare witnesses to stretch the truth, which is, in effect, to lie. OJ Simpson wasn't lying? Johnny Cochran and Robert Shapiro, his attorneys, weren't lying? The jurors that found Simpson innocent weren't lying... to themselves? What trial were they at? If a polygraph had been administered to Simpson, Cochran and Shapiro, that would have been enough to at least afford the jury another piece of evidence and perhaps enough to fry Simpson and both of his legal liars. Liars! Instead they watch OJ struggle to fit a glove on his hand. Earth to jury: Anyone can spread their fingers apart and appear to struggle putting on a glove. Freakin' morons!

You would think that in a world that reinvents the mobile phone every two days that we could improve a polygraph so that is more believable than Casey Anthony and those in her exclusive club. I know, we can begin testing and fine-tuning the polygraph by using politicians as guinea pigs.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:883758183&start=23

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: November 14, 2008, 09:03:59 AM »

Well, I ve just finished watching the NG show and after actually watching the body language of Padilla and Miller my instinct tells me that Miller is giving a true account of what went on. Tonight we saw two very diffternt sides to these men. Miller usually reserved and at times even sheepish was pretty forceful and on national tv he called Padilla out. He tells us that Padilla said
''You dont realise the opportunity we're missing, think about it, tv cameras all around, think of how much money we can make''.....''Tim Miller holding Caylee's skull''............... Surprised
When asked to respond Padilla ingored the comment about making money. He didnt deny Miller's version of events. This sold it for me.

We know Miller is very pally with Nejaime. I now am quite sure after hearing him tonight, that he told Nejame about Padilla's insistence on searching this stretch of water and his comments about making money. This could also explain the Anthony's reaction to the find and their comments about evidence being planted. The cops call a press conference  and announce that Padilla has been questioned and will indeed be asked to take a polygraph by the FBI,no less. Its as though the cops half expected this to go down this way, as though they were tipped off that these divers were going to discover something of interest. I think Miller and Nejaime did tip OCSD about Padilla's foolish talk and I think this is bourne out by Rob d*ck's vitreolic attack on TES on their newly created websites.

Padilla was subdued , he looked embarassed, he was attacked by other guests, one called him a bozo media whore and his response was not what I'd expect.

I'm not acccusing Leonard Padilla of planting evidence, but it does look as though he orchestrated a media event by calling the press and the police for what turned out to be a few rocks.

But let's be clear Miller doesnt come across well either.  Every 5 minutes he changes his mind about wheither the search will continue or not.

Many dubious characters at play, we've just seen that Mark Harrison creature exposed and the founder of Kidfinders leaves alot to be desired.

Not to mention the thing residing in Orange County Jail.

Report this post Delete post
 Profile Send private message 
Edit post Reply with quote 

You're saying Tim stated the truth about what happened..  and that LP did not deny it. You're misstating what happened, IMO.  LP did not deny that he came to TM and "begged" him (as LP put it, IIRC) for those divers. LP knew his own divers were not qualified, and with Tim leaving town, this would be their last opportunity- or at least he must have thought that at the time.  Tim did not provide divers, but he himself went down Sunday morning and did a search of his own there.  LP was fortunate enough that he had a bunch of divers volunteer their time to help out.   As for the comments made about what a beautiful moment it would be for Tim to hold Caylee's skull in his hand,.. well I personally think that's he-said/he-said. I have no idea why Tim would say that.  Even if it were true, that might have been better left being unsaid, IMO.  We're talking about a 3 yr old little girl. Her family and loved ones presumably watch the media coverage.. it's bad enough we're hearing of possibly remains being found, and close-ups of bags of "evidence"..  comments like that are best left unspoken.

-------------

Dottie-
I believe Murt is/was setting up a paypal account, because yesterday, people wanted to get money there for sandwhiches, water, etc...  he was on scene, so who better to send the money to? I don't think there's anything nefarious going on with that, JMO.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #410 on: November 14, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »

I don't post often, but I would like to offer my two-cents...

I agree with Klass that this TM v. LP v. NeJame v. Media v. Money v. KF v. SM v. EVERYONE ELSE does not belong in the Kaylee Anthony thread.  I come here to get information on what is going on with the search.

On the other hand, I believe that some members might have real information on just what went down with the search, which then becomes information which I am seeking.

I would suggest that these types of discussions fall under the category of OFF TOPIC, and as such should be taken to the MUSINGS thread.  I, for one, would like to hear some of these thoughts and make up my own mind based upon information.

Each individuals perception is their reality.  We should bear this in mind.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 14, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »

I am a member of Rob's forum.  I had posted that there was no need to refund my $9.95.  This morning I received a notice from Paypal that money had been refunded, the note from Rob included a direct link to donate to TES.

They are taking the high road here, and I think that's great. Despite what went down, they're still saying that Tim is "the man"!  GOOD FOR THEM!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 14, 2008, 09:08:52 AM »

Good morning  sunny 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: November 14, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »

Good Morning All! Does anyone have an idea how this will effect the case in the future/ And will a new sheriff maybe do more searching? I don't believe Orange County has done enough on their own as far as the searches go, so Janet i do agree with you.
Democrat Jerry Demings was elected as the next sheriff of Orange County on Tuesday.

Related Content: Video | More Results 

Demings garnered 55 percent of the vote to defeat his Republican opponent John Tegg.

It will be the first time in 16 years that Orange County residents will have a new sheriff.

Demings was previously an Orlando police chief. He began his acceptance speech with a stern warning for criminals.

"If you are doing crime in Orange County, then look forward to dealing with Jerry Demings and the entire Orange County Sheriff's Office," Demings said.

Demings will replace longtime Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary. He served four terms as the county's top cop.

With his wife, Orlando Police Chief Val Demings, by his side, the new sheriff thanked Beary and Orange County voters for their support.

Meanwhile, at the Orlando Marriott, Tegg conceded the race, thanked his supporters, and congratulated the new sheriff.

"We knocked on 50,000 doors. We had hundreds of volunteers. We had law-enforcement support. We had everything there but the votes," Tegg said.

Tegg promised more visibility on the streets by creating new patrol zones where deputies build relationships with residents in troubled neighborhoods.

Demings said he hopes to get to the roots of crime, support social programs and try to find jobs for residents in the county's most crime-ridden neighborhoods.
Copyright 2008 by WESH.COM

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
3doglady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: November 14, 2008, 09:10:33 AM »

I've never been a big fan of LP, but I have to say that he showed a lot more class on NG last night than TM did.  I'm sure LP could have come back with some distasteful info on TM, but he didn't.  The search is supposed to be about Caylee, yet TM has taken the focus off of her by attacking LP.  LP may be a media hoe but he has never said anything but good about TM.  He brought a lot of attention and donations to TES.  Why is TM so angered by LP searching a place TM has cleared?  Why the anger toward LP for signing autographs?  If it brings attention to Caylee, who cares? 

First TM says this will be the largest search ever and he will not quit till he finds her.  A lot of people gave their time and money based on his words. Then he stated that he was disappointed that more people didn't show up, but decided to call off the search after only 2 days, saying everything had been cleared.  If you have less people and less resources than expected how can it take less time?  What's really going on here?  Unfortunately I have lost some of the respect I had for TM. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 14, 2008, 09:10:34 AM »

I don't post often, but I would like to offer my two-cents...

I agree with Klass that this TM v. LP v. NeJame v. Media v. Money v. KF v. SM v. EVERYONE ELSE does not belong in the Kaylee Anthony thread.  I come here to get information on what is going on with the search.

On the other hand, I believe that some members might have real information on just what went down with the search, which then becomes information which I am seeking.

I would suggest that these types of discussions fall under the category of OFF TOPIC, and as such should be taken to the MUSINGS thread.  I, for one, would like to hear some of these thoughts and make up my own mind based upon information.

Each individuals perception is their reality.  We should bear this in mind.

Morning!

Which discussions would fall under musings? Discussions about those who are not Caylee?  Unfortunately, Casey Anthony has brought all of these people together- she (by her own actions) has made these people permanently connected to her daughter, therefore an undeniable part of this (the Caylee Marie Anthony) case.  I for one, think it's all very relevant.  JMO. 

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: November 14, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »

...i'm lost and would like to know what is going on?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #417 on: November 14, 2008, 09:15:59 AM »

Found this on WS.....

The Eerie, Penn. divers are MIA this morning at BP. If anyone here knows a way to contact them, (or perhaps they are reading here,) please have them check in to LP. Thank you!

Too bad Murt's cam isn't up and running.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: November 14, 2008, 09:16:01 AM »

...i'm lost and would like to know what is going on?

Somebody left the cage door open and some bears came in and ransacked the place. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #419 on: November 14, 2008, 09:16:50 AM »

Morning!

Which discussions would fall under musings? Discussions about those who are not Caylee?  Unfortunately, Casey Anthony has brought all of these people together- she (by her own actions) has made these people permanently connected to her daughter, therefore an undeniable part of this (the Caylee Marie Anthony) case.  I for one, think it's all very relevant.  JMO. 
I agree. I know some here don't care to have their hero questioned, but we should be allowed to discuss any and all events that relate to this case. It's too bad that some can't just step back.....

When LP first came on the scene, I was sure he was just here to make a buck. My opinion has greatly changed. And as for Tim, all I knew about him was from Nat's case, and I had great respect for him.

Things, and people, change.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.