April 18, 2024, 06:08:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338415 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: November 14, 2008, 09:17:33 AM »

Even when Casey is in jail, look at all the hatred she is bringing out in everyone.  I hope this is resolved soon because this is really getting out of hand. 
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: November 14, 2008, 09:19:02 AM »

...i'm lost and would like to know what is going on?

Somebody left the cage door open and some bears came in and ransacked the place. 

~~ Looks like it!!  Buncha crazy monkies in here today !!!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 14, 2008, 09:19:36 AM »

Not sure if this was posted here or not...  it's from WS, post #2

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74956

CarolineJ

"I don't know but I am glad you started this thread because I have something to say about when this Caylee disappearance first started and the KFN got involved. There was a fundraiser over at Daytona across the road from the famous speedway. It was sponsored by the Kid Fincers Network. My daughter and I went for an hour or so because we wanted to see all the "characters." So, we saw George and Cindy and I remember seeing Dakota and Lois. It was held on the evening of August 1st. While there, I bought a $10 raffle ticket on a 2008 black Challenger SRT8. My stub says only this:

2008 Black Challenger SRT8
Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc
Exotic Car Raffle
December 15, 2008
void after December 15, 2008
Must be 18 years to enter
No. 04778

I just noticed this yesterday that I have no idea where the drawing is, how I would know what number is drawn or how I would claim my prize. I e-mailed KFN yesterday from their website but of course, have not heard a word. Maybe I'll google the Never Lose Hope site."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #423 on: November 14, 2008, 09:19:41 AM »

Morning!

Which discussions would fall under musings? Discussions about those who are not Caylee?  Unfortunately, Casey Anthony has brought all of these people together- she (by her own actions) has made these people permanently connected to her daughter, therefore an undeniable part of this (the Caylee Marie Anthony) case.  I for one, think it's all very relevant.  JMO. 
I agree. I know some here don't care to have their hero questioned, but we should be allowed to discuss any and all events that relate to this case. It's too bad that some can't just step back.....

When LP first came on the scene, I was sure he was just here to make a buck. My opinion has greatly changed. And as for Tim, all I knew about him was from Nat's case, and I had great respect for him.

Things, and people, change.

ITA! 

What I have enjoyed about this forum is the latitude given to posters. That was the main reason I joined this site. Unfortunately, I see it slipping away. Sad

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: November 14, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »

Even when Casey is in jail, look at all the hatred she is bringing out in everyone.  I hope this is resolved soon because this is really getting out of hand. 

I know...it is quite a shame...so sad.
My heart is just breaking for that little girl.  Sad

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: November 14, 2008, 09:21:22 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2897001&postcount=760

take note of the last part as well... about McCandles.  Does anybody remember this from the craigslist stuff we've seen here?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 14, 2008, 09:25:35 AM »

Nancy Grace <snip>

MILLER: Nancy, Nancy, Nancy, stop right now. You said in the beginning the expert divers. I`m going to tell you, if you`re an expert diver, you can determine stones from bones.

GRACE: Well, I consider myself to be an expert diver because I`ve dived over a hundred times, but I may not know the difference of something I pull up off the bottom of the river.

MILLER: I don`t think you would call the media first before you call law enforcement to put on a damn circus show. If you thought it was truly that, why wouldn`t -- I know you, Nancy Grace. You would call the police first if you think you saw something.

GRACE: So does this mean you did search the river with sidescan sonar?

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please...

GRACE: Understood.

MILLER: ... don`t do this.

GRACE: So you did do sidescan sonar.

MILLER: Yes.

GRACE: To Mike Brooks. Weigh in, Mike.

MIKE BROOKS, FORMER D.C. POLICE, CNN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: Well, Nancy, you know, if Tim said he went and did sidescan sonar and he was able to pick up these anomalies, you know, then that would have been good enough for me, but you know, Leonard felt the need to get these divers.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING TODDLER: You don`t have my permission. You know, I`m on TV every night (INAUDIBLE)

I have not a problem with him being out here. I have a problem with him having a memorial service for Caylee tomorrow. that`s my problem. You`d have a problem with it, too.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY: I`ve got a tip right now in Coral Springs, Florida, that Caylee is alive. What`s going on at the park? You know, I`m told that the authorities are coming down. We`re going let them do their job, and whenever they come to us and tell us they have something concrete, then we`ll take that. But right now, we`re focusing on this tip that just came in just moments ago.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Straight out to Drew Petrimoulx with WDBO. Drew, what was Casey Anthony`s reaction behind bars? I understand she was actually watching the coverage of the dive search and the apparent discovery of bones.

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: Right. And this was in the initial stages, when it didn`t come out yet that this was all a hoax and that it wasn`t actually bones that were found. The jail...

GRACE: I don`t know that I would call it a hoax, Drew Petrimoulx. I think that I would call it the discovery of something unrelated to the case, as it turns out.

PETRIMOULX: OK. We can put it that way. But she saw the early stages of the investigation today, and she saw that -- you know, that they -- it wasn`t determined yet that this was false, and she basically just turned around, went back into her cell with no reaction.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S MOTHER: I know she`s alive and I know she`s out there. She`s coming home. She`s leading you to a place but she`s not telling me to the right -- exact location to which apartment it is because she`s afraid if someone walks in that something may happen to Caylee.

My daughter may have some mistruths out there or half-truths, but she is not a murderer.

There was a bag of pizza for, what, 12 days in the back of the car full of maggots that stunk so bad.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Cindy, but these dogs are trained to find dead bodies, Cindy.

ANTHONY: The same dogs that cleared our hour cleared them. There`s no evidence that Casey has ever done any harm to her child. She`s lived with me for three years. I`ve never seen anything.

She is not dead. We still believe firmly that Caylee is alive. I`ve got a tip right now in Coral Springs, Florida that Caylee is alive. Until I hear it from the authorities, it`s just -- it is what it is, it`s a bag of whatever.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE, HOST: George and Cindy Anthony joining us tomorrow night right here. There you hear Casey Anthony`s biggest defender, her mother, today before these items found by Padilla`s team at the bottom of the Econ River were determined to be unrelated to Caylee`s disappearance.

Their first reaction was it was planted.

Speaking of reactions, according to Drew Petrimoulx with WBDO, Casey Anthony sees the coverage of possible bones of her daughter found at the bottom of the river, has no reaction, turns around and goes back to her cell.

Let`s unleash the lawyers. Joining us tonight, Eleanor Dixon, felony prosecutor, Atlanta, Peter Odom, defense attorney, Atlanta, Richard Herman, defense attorney, New York.

Richard Herman, if I were looking for John David or Lucy, and I see that on the TV I would be screaming to turn up the volume to get every last detail. Why did she go back to her private cell?

RICHARD HERMAN, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Because she knows that`s not where her daughter is, Nancy. It`s the -- I.

GRACE: So she does know where her daughter`s buried?

HERMAN: No, she knows she`s not there in that lake there. Listen.

GRACE: Why -- how would she know that if she doesn`t know where she is?

HERMAN: She gave the daughter away to someone, Nancy.

GRACE: Then how does she know that someone didn`t kill Caylee?

HERMAN: Because this is a circus by Padilla. I respect Tim Miller.

GRACE: There you go.

HERMAN: He calls this the Padilla circus and old bozo.

Here`s a breaking news, they want him to take an FBI lie detector. He better lawyer up right now because federal obstruction brings five years, Lenny. Five years.

GRACE: Richard, once again, you`ve done an artful job of avoiding the question.

Eleanor, please weigh in.

ELEANOR DIXON, PROSECUTOR: Well, I agree. I can`t believe a defense attorney would say that his potential client didn`t shed a tear because she knew the body wasn`t there, because you know what, Nancy? She probably does know where the body is.

GRACE: And if she had been -- Caylee had been kidnapped by the nanny, like she said right there at that park, Jay Blanchard Park, where they are looking, Padilla`s looking, how do we know that that nanny didn`t kill the little girl? We don`t know that.

Why, Peter Odom? How do you spin that in front of a your that she just turn around and marched back to her cell, not interested at all in the possible discovery of her daughter`s bones?

PETER ODOM, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I`ve got to tell you, Nancy. I`m with Richard on this one. This search was a circus perpetrated by Leonard Padilla.

GRACE: No. No. If you can just answer the question.

ODOM: The answer is there`s no other way to characterize it but that she has guilty knowledge, Nancy. She knows exactly where that body is.

GRACE: At least, finally, a straight answer. Peter, I respect that. Of course, you could never say that in front of a jury in your line of business but at least you`ve said the truth tonight.

ODOM: But I`ve said on this show.

GRACE: Padilla, you want to answer all these accusations?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, ON LOCATION FROM DIVE TEAM SITE: I don`t think they even merit an answer. We`re out here with these divers that are Black Water divers. Our own diver was not experienced enough. We were going pull out when this gentleman called me Wednesday.

We decided to go ahead and go to work with them because they are experienced Black Water divers. Our guy is not. As far as attorneys that sit there and criticize, you know, our motives and our actions.

GRACE: I don`t see them out searching.

PADILLA: No, I don`t think so and they`re not going to, but the -- situation when you`re talking about these divers that are out here in that murkiness, and the alligators, you see the alligators out there.

You know, I won`t even get within 25 feet of the water line and neither will Rob Dick, and these guys are out right there and you see the alligator just laying there 25 feet from Todd and I`m -- like starting to feel like, no, this is a bad idea. Let`s get him out of there and they`re saying, no, don`t worry about it, Todd knows what he`s doing.

And then you have somebody saying that this is a circus. Well, you know, I just -- I don`t think they have an understanding. I`d buy their airplane ticket down here so that they can be here with us tomorrow and the next day. And they could see exactly what we`re doing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.20

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: November 14, 2008, 09:26:30 AM »

CarolineJ

"I don't know but I am glad you started this thread because I have something to say about when this Caylee disappearance first started and the KFN got involved. There was a fundraiser over at Daytona across the road from the famous speedway. It was sponsored by the Kid Fincers Network. My daughter and I went for an hour or so because we wanted to see all the "characters." So, we saw George and Cindy and I remember seeing Dakota and Lois. It was held on the evening of August 1st. While there, I bought a $10 raffle ticket on a 2008 black Challenger SRT8. My stub says only this:

Exotic Car Raffle
December 15, 2008
No. 04778

I just noticed this yesterday that I have no idea where the drawing is, how I would know what number is drawn or how I would claim my prize. I e-mailed KFN yesterday from their website but of course, have not heard a word. Maybe I'll google the Never Lose Hope site."

[color=purpleDo you think this has anything to do with the $200,000. in reward money from an Exotic Car place?[/color]
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #428 on: November 14, 2008, 09:27:40 AM »

The only way I could see LE having this reaction to LP's search is that they already have some of Caylee's remains.  I'm gonna drive myself mad over-analyzing this!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #429 on: November 14, 2008, 09:28:29 AM »

I don't post often, but I would like to offer my two-cents...

I agree with Klass that this TM v. LP v. NeJame v. Media v. Money v. KF v. SM v. EVERYONE ELSE does not belong in the Kaylee Anthony thread.  I come here to get information on what is going on with the search.

On the other hand, I believe that some members might have real information on just what went down with the search, which then becomes information which I am seeking.

I would suggest that these types of discussions fall under the category of OFF TOPIC, and as such should be taken to the MUSINGS thread.  I, for one, would like to hear some of these thoughts and make up my own mind based upon information.

Each individuals perception is their reality.  We should bear this in mind.

Good Morning Steel Monkey..

Last night when all hex broke loose after Colt asked Klaas if he could post his experiences, I suggested to Klaas that a new thread could be made for the people who were actually searching over the weekend, to tell their stories.

Unfortunately, I never got a reply and have no Idea how to see if this was done.. I too would like to hear Colt's and all of the other Monkey's present at the searches, experiences. It would also give us a place where we could ask these folks questions and make our own decisions about this information. Maybe this will be done today, I hope so..

Need my second pot of coffee now... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 14, 2008, 09:29:21 AM »

CarolineJ

Exotic Car Raffle
December 15, 2008
No. 04778

Do you think this has anything to do with the $200,000. in reward money from an Exotic Car place?

You know, I'd forgotten about that!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 14, 2008, 09:31:09 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
Yesterday, I drove 376 miles. I walked in the woods, hung into a drainage pipe, dodged many banana spiders( hm, I wonder if monkeys like spiders)  leaped over a snake, yet, we still had no Caylee.
Our search has been three times now, near the end of the airport, and off boggy creek road.  It seems, the place the man claims to have seen casey come out of the woods carrying a shovel, is only a mile or so down the railroad track from where we have been searching.
WE found that mans sighting spot, and noticed  many signs of homeless people living there.
If Casey took caylee over those railroad tracks,,,and into the woods, well, we would need a machete to get into it.
WE thought while we were searching, that if casey had of just thrown  a deceased caylee over into even one line of palmettos, we would never see her.
I did not go to the bad energy place with all the fame seekers, but, I can tell you a few places in orlando where Caylee IS NOT.
WE left there feeling sad, and a bit discouraged as our "tra la la la la" trip to orlando, was not as we wished it could have been.
I hope today,  all of us here come back together as a group and leave the bickering to the pros on tv.
The best thing we found  while we walked the railroad tracks,was a plastic spoon, because on it, was merely a pink hanging monkey!! 
I will post a pic, as soon as I figure out how to do that...smiles, mio

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #432 on: November 14, 2008, 09:31:24 AM »

CarolineJ

Exotic Car Raffle
December 15, 2008
No. 04778

Do you think this has anything to do with the $200,000. in reward money from an Exotic Car place?

You know, I'd forgotten about that!

I just wonder how far reaching the tentacles of Kid Finders, Nejame, and Never Lose Hope are?  I would really like to see the local media in Orlando start to dig around and ask questions.

Lisa
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #433 on: November 14, 2008, 09:31:27 AM »

Dana,
I just want to say that I totally agree with your "Crunchy Commentary" today.  Thank you for stating it so clearly. 
The way things are going is a shame. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: November 14, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

The only way I could see LE having this reaction to LP's search is that they already have some of Caylee's remains.  I'm gonna drive myself mad over-analyzing this!

Lisa

I've thought that myself. Otherwise, I don't see how they immediately shoot down everything within a matter of minutes. As I said yesterday.. how do they know Caylee is not there? With all of the references to that park, how do we know she didn't dump a body there? Or even that blackjack? How do we know that those toys- wasn't there another bag of stuffed animals?- had nothing to do with Caylee?  It's just bizarre, to me.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: November 14, 2008, 09:34:18 AM »

Hey guys..I wasnt involved in this....and I am glad I wasnt...
But here are my 2 cents today....

Everyone has their own opinions..opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one...

So, we can agree to disagree at times...and I WONT voice an opinion on what I think of the Bounty Hunter VS TES showdown...

BUt I will say this.....IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS RIGHT OR WHO IS WRONG....

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO LIKE TIM AND WHO LIKE LP AND WHO DIVES AND WHO DOESNT, ETC ETC ETC...

What matters is that somewhere out there, is a baby girl....a baby girl who is 99.99999% more than likely dead....

She was killed by the ONE PERSON who was supposed to love her and care for her more than ANYONE else in the world...

And instead of focusing our energies on her, and doing what we monkeys do best...helping get to the TRUTH, we are turning on each other...

Where is our united front???

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY needs a voice, guys.....A calm , level headed, truth filled voice....
I am sure she heard enough bickering in her litlle lifetime to last a whole lifetime...

So, can we please focus our energies on speaking for her since no one else will???????

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: November 14, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »

http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/or_sch_1.asp

type in: Milstead Dennis 

It gives you several pages of info

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: November 14, 2008, 09:37:13 AM »

Lisa

if they have her remains, wouldn't we know about it?

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: November 14, 2008, 09:37:59 AM »

Hey guys..I wasnt involved in this....and I am glad I wasnt...
But here are my 2 cents today....

Everyone has their own opinions..opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one...

So, we can agree to disagree at times...and I WONT voice an opinion on what I think of the Bounty Hunter VS TES showdown...

BUt I will say this.....IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS RIGHT OR WHO IS WRONG....

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO LIKE TIM AND WHO LIKE LP AND WHO DIVES AND WHO DOESNT, ETC ETC ETC...

What matters is that somewhere out there, is a baby girl....a baby girl who is 99.99999% more than likely dead....

She was killed by the ONE PERSON who was supposed to love her and care for her more than ANYONE else in the world...

And instead of focusing our energies on her, and doing what we monkeys do best...helping get to the TRUTH, we are turning on each other...

Where is our united front???

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY needs a voice, guys.....A calm , level headed, truth filled voice....
I am sure she heard enough bickering in her litlle lifetime to last a whole lifetime...

So, can we please focus our energies on speaking for her since no one else will???????

I agree Nikki!  Good post!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 14, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »

I've never been a big fan of LP, but I have to say that he showed a lot more class on NG last night than TM did.  I'm sure LP could have come back with some distasteful info on TM, but he didn't.  The search is supposed to be about Caylee, yet TM has taken the focus off of her by attacking LP.  LP may be a media hoe but he has never said anything but good about TM.  He brought a lot of attention and donations to TES.  Why is TM so angered by LP searching a place TM has cleared?  Why the anger toward LP for signing autographs?  If it brings attention to Caylee, who cares? 

First TM says this will be the largest search ever and he will not quit till he finds her.  A lot of people gave their time and money based on his words. Then he stated that he was disappointed that more people didn't show up, but decided to call off the search after only 2 days, saying everything had been cleared.  If you have less people and less resources than expected how can it take less time?  What's really going on here?  Unfortunately I have lost some of the respect I had for TM. 

I completely agree with everything you said.  What should be up is down, what is down is up, backwards is forwards, etc etc on just about everything in this case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.