March 29, 2024, 03:18:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 337424 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 14, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »

One more thing and I will get off of my soapbox....

Alot of other sites, blogs, etc come here for info...we are the most credible site out there...we always try to verify, link, etc...

I have known KLaas and Red since May of 2005..... They work really hard to get all of us reliable info..and that word has gotten out...When you want REAL info, go to SM....and people do...

So, lets not taint our site with bickering and arguing, and give the A's a reason to sit back and grin...
And lets keep SM a cut above the rest like we always have been...

"God dont like ugly"
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #461 on: November 14, 2008, 10:17:05 AM »

One more thing and I will get off of my soapbox....

Alot of other sites, blogs, etc come here for info...we are the most credible site out there...we always try to verify, link, etc...

I have known KLaas and Red since May of 2005..... They work really hard to get all of us reliable info..and that word has gotten out...When you want REAL info, go to SM....and people do...

So, lets not taint our site with bickering and arguing, and give the A's a reason to sit back and grin...
And lets keep SM a cut above the rest like we always have been...

all i can say to that is AMEN
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: November 14, 2008, 10:18:40 AM »

Good morning monkeys. Yesterday was a sad day. I said I probably would not be back and yet here I am. Please don't think that being in the cage is causing my depression. It's not. That's mine. I own it. Granted, being emotionally invested in such an all-around sad case is probably not the brightest idea for me at this time, but here goes.

Well, I was thinking this morning of Caylee. Her precious little face, hands, feet, her sweet little voice, her laughter, her spirit. It is obvious that during her life she did receive love from her family, probably even Casey. But she was lost somewhere along the way. She was lost in the family's arguments, betrayals and drama. She was lost in Casey's selfishness and desire for freedom and possibly revenge. She was LOST. Now, she has been lost again. Caylee is lost in all the bickering and back biting and harsh words. She is lost in the Anthony's absolute refusal to face the truth and to do what is right for Caylee, to truly honor her memory. She is lost in her mother's lies.

Even if her remains are never found, I don't want Caylee to be lost anymore. Let's find her again right here. Let's find Caylee in our hearts and let's make her life bring only positive results. Let's allow her to change us for the better not the worse. Let's love Caylee.   

I am glad you came back. I enjoy your posts and your point of view. Some of the things you say seem almost like you pulled them right out of my mind. This post here is why I logged in.

Caylee is LOST.  I feel that instead of the focus being on Caylee like it should, its turning into a nightmare. I know when a case this large happens, peoples emotions are flaring and we get easily hurt. That only shows that we are human. I would really be sad if people didn't get angry about the things that are going on right now.

This case has brought a lot of people together and I have seen the compassion that I had not seen in awhile. They way that concerned people are working together for the common goal of bringing Caylee home. Lets not lose site of why we are here and get LOST ourselves due to our emotions. Its nice to see what others think and we only react to certain situations due to what we have been through in our own lives. Everybody has a different story, but hopefully we can all have the same happy ending.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: November 14, 2008, 10:19:07 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-car111408,0,4304861.story

Casey Anthony's defense team examines her car
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:55 AM EST, November 14, 2008

Casey Anthony's defense team will be examining her car, which investigators said it once held a decomposing body, for the first time this morning.

Attorney Jose Baez and a forensic expert are expected to arrive at the Orange County Sheriff's Office shortly.

Deputies believe Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire once held a decomposing body. Investigators found a suspicious stain in the trunk and a smell associated with rotting flesh. Tests also showed traces of chloroform.

Baez was given permission to examine the car after Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted a motion to allow him to have access to the vehicle and conduct his own tests.

Anthony's car has been stored in a garage at the sheriff's office since July when she was first arrested. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, told deputies the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the car.

Caylee Marie has been missing since June. Investigators think the toddler is no longer alive.

Anthony is facing a slew of charges, including first-degree murder.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: November 14, 2008, 10:19:20 AM »

Ok I am just more a lurker than a regular on here post when I find the need or something hits me hard

I come on here for updates because you guys are the best and  this case has touched my heart I have never been a member of any other site joined SM cause I was amazed how you all pulled together and gathered your resources and made things happen I was amazed.... and joined in admiration.

yesterday I sat glued to my monitor got no work done hoping it would be the day(what an emotional day) but again I say hats off to those who search and contribute time money energy for a stranger an angel that we all pray is found soon and justice served...

but this morning I log in and not even able to catch up disappointed they way I see everyone bickering and loosing sight of the main purpose finding this sweet angel and all I think of is the anthonys sitting back reading and enjoying with CA with her smirk loving every single second of it empowering her and I am just going to log off say a prayer and hope that this day and cage  ends much better than it began.

Much respect and to all monkeys and lets stay on track of what brang all of us
together 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: November 14, 2008, 10:19:29 AM »

Klaas, if you're here, I would love to know your thoughts on the new sheriff and his administration and whether or not it will affect future searches. I still say Orange County could do more than they have. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 14, 2008, 10:22:14 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17979179/detail.html

Cell Phone 'Dead Zones' May Hinder Investigation In Casey Anthony Case
Woman's Daughter, Caylee, Last Seen In June

POSTED: 8:27 am EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 9:32 am EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Local 6 News report about Casey Anthony, the woman who has been charged with murdering her missing daughter, Caylee, shows that "dead zones" on her cell phone may hurt the investigation into the case.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee, who was last seen on June 16 but was not reported missing until a month later.

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone analyzed hundreds of text messages and phone calls placed and received by Anthony in the two weeks after Caylee disappeared and used a database program to determine how much time passed between each ping.

There were 24 times when three or more hours passed with Anthony's phone remaining silent, Pipitone reported.

"And when you account for sleep and periods where she appeared to stay in the same place, we are left with three gaps -- or dead zones -- that raise some questions," Pipitone said.

The first "dead zone" was June 17 from 5:23 p.m. to 8:23 p.m. Anthony's phone pinged a tower close to her boyfriend's apartment near the University of Central Florida and then twice pinged a tower near Blanchard Park before going silent. The park was searched but nothing was found. In the time it took Anthony's phone to ping another tower -- three hours later -- she could have traveled as far away as Palm Bay or Ormond Beach and returned to Orange County.

June 17 was a day after Caylee was seen alive by her grandfather, George Anthony, who said his daughter and Caylee left his home at about 12:50 p.m. the day before.

Scientific evidence suggests that human remains that decomposed in the trunk of Anthony's car was there for up to 2½ days after death, Pipitone said. That would mean if Caylee died on June 16, investigators may want to focus more on June 18 into June 19, which contained two dead zones on her cell phone, he reported.

On June 18, Anthony's phone went silent at 6:57 p.m. and did not ping another tower until 8:32 a.m. June 19. In both cases, her phone pinged a tower near her boyfriend's apartment. Her whereabouts during that time is not known.

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

"If this is the time Casey may have disposed of the body in her car trunk, there's no indication where Caylee may be either," Pipitone said.

Bounty Hunter To Take Polygraph Test

Meanwhile, divers searching for the remains of Caylee on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings were not credible, causing them to request the bounty hunter who led the search to take a polygraph test.

A team from Blackwater Divers, led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's officials said the findings were not bones and the discovery was not connected to the case.

"Early on the afternoon of Nov. 13, 2008, divers associated with an independent search for Caylee Anthony reported the recovery of what they believed were bone fragments and other items related to the missing toddler from the Little Econ River on Jay Blanchard Park in east Orange County. Investigators assigned to the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee responded to the park and determined that the recovered items are not associated with the case.

"The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

Sheriff's officials said they have asked Padilla to take a polygraph test, to which the bounty hunter agreed. The FBI will conduct a polygraph test with Padilla at a later date, Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here," Padilla said. (I thought on NG they said it wasn't a shamrock?)

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

Padilla said he has believed for a while that Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, left the girl's body at Blanchard Park.

"When the detectives talked to her, while she was trying to convince them (baby sitter) Zenaida (Gonzalez) took (Caylee) away at the Sawgrass Apartments, she also mentioned that she had also come out here to see -- that afternoon at 5 or 6 -- if possibly Zenaida was out here at the park because Zenaida used to bring the girl to the swings," Padilla said. "When we got into town and bailed her out, the day after she was out, she told me that Zenaida had taken (Caylee) away from her right here in front of the swings at Jay Blanchard Park."

Padilla said Casey Anthony mentioned the name Zenaida together with the park about eight times.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she was ignoring Padilla's efforts. She said if, and until, law enforcement officials comment on any finding, she was concentrating on finding Caylee alive.

Cindy Anthony said she received a tip earlier on Thursday of another possible Caylee sighting. She said a caller reported a sighting at a McDonald's in Coral Springs.

The search of the river was the second in four days. A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 14, 2008, 10:23:05 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-car111408,0,4304861.story

Casey Anthony's defense team examines her car
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:55 AM EST, November 14, 2008

Casey Anthony's defense team will be examining her car, which investigators said it once held a decomposing body, for the first time this morning.

Attorney Jose Baez and a forensic expert are expected to arrive at the Orange County Sheriff's Office shortly.

Deputies believe Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire once held a decomposing body. Investigators found a suspicious stain in the trunk and a smell associated with rotting flesh. Tests also showed traces of chloroform.

Baez was given permission to examine the car after Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted a motion to allow him to have access to the vehicle and conduct his own tests.

Anthony's car has been stored in a garage at the sheriff's office since July when she was first arrested. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, told deputies the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the car.

Caylee Marie has been missing since June. Investigators think the toddler is no longer alive.

Anthony is facing a slew of charges, including first-degree murder.

TY KLAAS!!!

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 14, 2008, 10:24:39 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17978647/detail.html

Padilla Agrees To Polygraph Test As Search Resumes
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 10:17 am EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The search for Caylee Anthony's remains got underway once again at Blanchard Park in East Orange County on Friday morning. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is heading the search with a team of volunteer divers even though he's facing an FBI lie detector test.

Padilla had everyone up in arms Thursday over claims that divers found bones in a bag in the Little Econ River (see map), but detectives quickly determined the evidence found by the bounty hunter's dive team was nothing but sticks and mud. Despite the chaos, Padilla says he's not giving up on his search for Caylee's remains.

"As long as these fellas are willing to go down there and look, I'm going to stand here, not go back to Sacramento and leave them out here in the middle of the water. As long as they are willing to go down there I'm going to stick around," he said.

Early Thursday afternoon, the dive team confirmed to Eyewitness News it had located several children's toys inside a plastic bag in the Little Econ River, including a plastic shamrock toy. The divers also claimed to have found three or four bones. Padilla said the bag appeared to have been weighted down by bricks (images | video).

But Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators said, in fact, there were no bones and the bag had nothing to do with the Caylee Anthony case. Padilla indicated he hadn't even seen what his divers had found.

"I don't know, I haven't seen any of it because they're over there and I'm over here," Padilla said.

Additionally, the shamrock toy turned out to be a Gumby toy.

"There is nothing at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Captain Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office (watch full statement). "Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

When word got out of a possible discovery in the case, people rushed to Blanchard Park to see for themselves what divers had found.

"It's affected everybody. It's like a rollercoaster. It's got to stop somewhere, it's got to stop," said spectator Lois Peter.

Over 150 onlookers surrounded the scene and most said they were frustrated to learn the discovery was not connected to Caylee after all.

It is the third time that Padilla has organized a water search in the Little Econ River. Todd Bosinski is the owner of Blackwater Divers and organizing the dive team.

"We are going down, doing grid patterns and searching the bottom again to see if we can find anything else," said Bosinski.

The divers began Friday's search at 9:00am.

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

"It's meaningless, I have no problem with a lie detector test," Padilla told Eyewiness News (watch full interview).

Nieves also commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before informing deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Eyewitness News also talked with the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony, Mark Nejame, who has been critic of Padilla's role in the search.

"I would speculate that they have some questions about the integrity of the items that were found," Nejame said.

Nejame added that he is not surprised that Padilla has been asked to take a polygraph test. He said that is reason enough to doubt his motives.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 14, 2008, 10:26:53 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17978600/detail.html

Divers Resume Search For Caylee Anthony
Plastic Bag Found Thursday Won't Help Investigators

POSTED: 6:22 am EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 9:29 am EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A search for clues in the Caylee Anthony disappearance resumed at Blanchard Park after a major false alarm on Thursday.

Dive teams hired by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla (Padilla says the volunteered) announced they had found a plastic bag that was weighed down in the Little Econlockhatchee River.

The bag was said to have contained children's toys, bone fragments and a shamrock. Casey Anthony, who is Caylee's mother, is known to love shamrocks.

But investigators said the bag only contained rocks and a plastic Gumby doll. Detectives dismissed the findings and publicly scolded Padilla.

Authorities then asked Padilla to stop the search and take a lie-detector test. Padilla said he has nothing to hide.

"When law enforcement asks you to take a polygraph, it's to panic you. Lee and Cindy and George (Anthony) obviously can't take a polygraph because they won't pass it. I've got no problem. I'll pass it," Padilla said.

"We believe our granddaughter is alive and still out there. All this other stuff going on is a distraction. That's all it is," George Anthony said.

Padilla said the dive team would continue to scour the river on Friday at Blanchard Park.

Officials with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said their divers haven't searched the Little Econlockhatchee River, but searchers with EquuSearch did spend time searching the waters by sonar and didn't find anything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 14, 2008, 10:29:47 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

From the diver last night on NG.  Remember according to Padilla (when asked about bones) he didn't search and the divers know what was found:

BOSINSKI: I was actually the initial diver who found the garbage bag, which was underneath the piece of concrete that had that little what we assumed to be a clover, a four-leafed clover. Come to find out once the FBI got here and forensics teams got here, they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 14, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »

Good Morning Monks...........I for one got very little sleep last night...for various reasons.....however I hope today is a better day for all of us.....I had a thought.........surprise!  LOL

Let us all support the SEARCH not the SEARCHERS

..the search is for Caylee...something everyone is unite in....not LP or Tim bashing.......as I said several times...I believe both are good and honorable men with the same purpose...finding Caylee's remains if they are findable.

For anyone who thinks SM is falling apart...let me assure you it is NOT....we have weathered storms before....and remain strong and focused in our mission.

A HUGE thanks to Klaas and Red and all the MODS for all they do here...

Hopefully TODAY will be THE DAY ....CAYLEE'S DAY!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: November 14, 2008, 10:32:08 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17979179/detail.html

Cell Phone 'Dead Zones' May Hinder Investigation In Casey Anthony Case
Woman's Daughter, Caylee, Last Seen In June

POSTED: 8:27 am EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 9:32 am EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Local 6 News report about Casey Anthony, the woman who has been charged with murdering her missing daughter, Caylee, shows that "dead zones" on her cell phone may hurt the investigation into the case.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee, who was last seen on June 16 but was not reported missing until a month later.

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone analyzed hundreds of text messages and phone calls placed and received by Anthony in the two weeks after Caylee disappeared and used a database program to determine how much time passed between each ping.

There were 24 times when three or more hours passed with Anthony's phone remaining silent, Pipitone reported.

"And when you account for sleep and periods where she appeared to stay in the same place, we are left with three gaps -- or dead zones -- that raise some questions," Pipitone said.

The first "dead zone" was June 17 from 5:23 p.m. to 8:23 p.m. Anthony's phone pinged a tower close to her boyfriend's apartment near the University of Central Florida and then twice pinged a tower near Blanchard Park before going silent. The park was searched but nothing was found. In the time it took Anthony's phone to ping another tower -- three hours later -- she could have traveled as far away as Palm Bay or Ormond Beach and returned to Orange County.

June 17 was a day after Caylee was seen alive by her grandfather, George Anthony, who said his daughter and Caylee left his home at about 12:50 p.m. the day before.

Scientific evidence suggests that human remains that decomposed in the trunk of Anthony's car was there for up to 2½ days after death, Pipitone said. That would mean if Caylee died on June 16, investigators may want to focus more on June 18 into June 19, which contained two dead zones on her cell phone, he reported.

On June 18, Anthony's phone went silent at 6:57 p.m. and did not ping another tower until 8:32 a.m. June 19. In both cases, her phone pinged a tower near her boyfriend's apartment. Her whereabouts during that time is not known.

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

"If this is the time Casey may have disposed of the body in her car trunk, there's no indication where Caylee may be either," Pipitone said.

Bounty Hunter To Take Polygraph Test

Meanwhile, divers searching for the remains of Caylee on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings were not credible, causing them to request the bounty hunter who led the search to take a polygraph test.

A team from Blackwater Divers, led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's officials said the findings were not bones and the discovery was not connected to the case.

"Early on the afternoon of Nov. 13, 2008, divers associated with an independent search for Caylee Anthony reported the recovery of what they believed were bone fragments and other items related to the missing toddler from the Little Econ River on Jay Blanchard Park in east Orange County. Investigators assigned to the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee responded to the park and determined that the recovered items are not associated with the case.

"The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

Sheriff's officials said they have asked Padilla to take a polygraph test, to which the bounty hunter agreed. The FBI will conduct a polygraph test with Padilla at a later date, Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here," Padilla said. (I thought on NG they said it wasn't a shamrock?)

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

Padilla said he has believed for a while that Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, left the girl's body at Blanchard Park.

"When the detectives talked to her, while she was trying to convince them (baby sitter) Zenaida (Gonzalez) took (Caylee) away at the Sawgrass Apartments, she also mentioned that she had also come out here to see -- that afternoon at 5 or 6 -- if possibly Zenaida was out here at the park because Zenaida used to bring the girl to the swings," Padilla said. "When we got into town and bailed her out, the day after she was out, she told me that Zenaida had taken (Caylee) away from her right here in front of the swings at Jay Blanchard Park."

Padilla said Casey Anthony mentioned the name Zenaida together with the park about eight times.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she was ignoring Padilla's efforts. She said if, and until, law enforcement officials comment on any finding, she was concentrating on finding Caylee alive.

Cindy Anthony said she received a tip earlier on Thursday of another possible Caylee sighting. She said a caller reported a sighting at a McDonald's in Coral Springs.

The search of the river was the second in four days. A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.

You highlighted the part about the clover shaped object...A shamrock IS a clover shaped object.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 14, 2008, 10:33:26 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

From the diver last night on NG.  Remember according to Padilla (when asked about bones) he didn't search and the divers know what was found:

BOSINSKI: I was actually the initial diver who found the garbage bag, which was underneath the piece of concrete that had that little what we assumed to be a clover, a four-leafed clover. Come to find out once the FBI got here and forensics teams got here, they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet.

i have never understood what is happening with the shamrock info! How do you "break apart" a shamrock and it turn into a gumby magnet??? WTF??? Either they found a shamrock or they didn't, but someone needs to get it right! I'm just sayin' 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 14, 2008, 10:33:49 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

"they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet"

somehow I find that very odd.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 14, 2008, 10:35:33 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

"they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet"

somehow I find that very odd.

This is a magnet:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 14, 2008, 10:35:41 AM »

Good Morning Monks...........I for one got very little sleep last night...for various reasons.....however I hope today is a better day for all of us.....I had a thought.........surprise!  LOL

Let us all support the SEARCH not the SEARCHERS Sorry - this didn't come out as I meant it...I mean lets suport the search no matter WHO is the searcher is......the search is for Caylee...something everyone is united in....not LP or Tim bashing.......as I said several times...I believe both are good and honorable men with the same purpose...finding Caylee's remains if they are findable.

For anyone who thinks SM is falling apart...let me assure you it is NOT....we have weathered storms before....and remain strong and focused in our mission.

A HUGE thanks to Klaas and Red and all the MODS for all they do here...

Hopefully TODAY will be THE DAY ....CAYLEE'S DAY!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 14, 2008, 10:36:45 AM »

3D magnetic bottle opener:

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 14, 2008, 10:37:01 AM »

LP & divers back at Blanchard this morning!   

Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 14, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »

FYI - Murt is on streaming video again this morning

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.