April 19, 2024, 02:44:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338580 times)
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: November 14, 2008, 10:38:35 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-car111408,0,4304861.story

Casey Anthony's defense team examines her car
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:55 AM EST, November 14, 2008

Casey Anthony's defense team will be examining her car, which investigators said it once held a decomposing body, for the first time this morning.

Attorney Jose Baez and a forensic expert are expected to arrive at the Orange County Sheriff's Office shortly.

Deputies believe Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire once held a decomposing body. Investigators found a suspicious stain in the trunk and a smell associated with rotting flesh. Tests also showed traces of chloroform.

Baez was given permission to examine the car after Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted a motion to allow him to have access to the vehicle and conduct his own tests.

Anthony's car has been stored in a garage at the sheriff's office since July when she was first arrested. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, told deputies the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the car.

Caylee Marie has been missing since June. Investigators think the toddler is no longer alive.

Anthony is facing a slew of charges, including first-degree murder.

After all of this time I am still in awe of the fact that Baez is repping KC on first degree murder.  I mean really your life, literally and figuratively, are totally in his hands and he has absolutely ZERO experience with murder.  That my monkeys is mind blowing to me!  I know if it were me facing these charges, my child, even my friend, I would be screaming and kicking until I got someone qualified in my corner.  What could she and the A's possibly be thinking on this front???
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: November 14, 2008, 10:38:48 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

From the diver last night on NG.  Remember according to Padilla (when asked about bones) he didn't search and the divers know what was found:

BOSINSKI: I was actually the initial diver who found the garbage bag, which was underneath the piece of concrete that had that little what we assumed to be a clover, a four-leafed clover. Come to find out once the FBI got here and forensics teams got here, they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet.

there are so many conflicting reports about what was/was not found.........bones vs. stones... shamrocks vs, gumbies....evidence taken/not taken.....I need more caffeine this morning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 14, 2008, 10:39:34 AM »

FYI - Murt is on streaming video again this morning

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Again....MEDIA (Murt) there before LE
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: November 14, 2008, 10:39:55 AM »

Well, I ve just finished watching the NG show and after actually watching the body language of Padilla and Miller my instinct tells me that Miller is giving a true account of what went on. Tonight we saw two very diffternt sides to these men. Miller usually reserved and at times even sheepish was pretty forceful and on national tv he called Padilla out. He tells us that Padilla said
''You dont realise the opportunity we're missing, think about it, tv cameras all around, think of how much money we can make''.....''Tim Miller holding Caylee's skull''............... Surprised
When asked to respond Padilla ingored the comment about making money. He didnt deny Miller's version of events. This sold it for me.

We know Miller is very pally with Nejaime. I now am quite sure after hearing him tonight, that he told Nejame about Padilla's insistence on searching this stretch of water and his comments about making money. This could also explain the Anthony's reaction to the find and their comments about evidence being planted. The cops call a press conference  and announce that Padilla has been questioned and will indeed be asked to take a polygraph by the FBI,no less. Its as though the cops half expected this to go down this way, as though they were tipped off that these divers were going to discover something of interest. I think Miller and Nejaime did tip OCSD about Padilla's foolish talk and I think this is bourne out by Rob d*ck's vitreolic attack on TES on their newly created websites.

Padilla was subdued , he looked embarassed, he was attacked by other guests, one called him a bozo media whore and his response was not what I'd expect.

I'm not acccusing Leonard Padilla of planting evidence, but it does look as though he orchestrated a media event by calling the press and the police for what turned out to be a few rocks.

But let's be clear Miller doesnt come across well either.  Every 5 minutes he changes his mind about wheither the search will continue or not.

Many dubious characters at play, we've just seen that Mark Harrison creature exposed and the founder of Kidfinders leaves alot to be desired.

Not to mention the thing residing in Orange County Jail.

Report this post Delete post
 Profile Send private message 
Edit post Reply with quote 

Neither man came across very well. But LP did not badmouth Tim Miller. I don't care what his reasons are for searching, if Caylee is found, then it is all worth it.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: November 14, 2008, 10:40:39 AM »

I am watching Murt but there is no chat.  Is there anyone that can see the chat??
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 14, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »

Divers in the water today also.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 14, 2008, 10:41:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - After yesterday's ups and downs in the cage ... I would like to make this post ... Words I found on the Rev Grunds myspace and by far the most "profound" I have found since this case began ....

I will be absent from the cage much of the day today .... I have my beautiful 4 yr old granddaughter, Avelina, and today I will be playing Barbies, it is as much needed for me as for her) 

I leave you all with this ... Just a "snipped" part of Rev Grunds blog under   Celebrating Caylee Marie Anthony at Blanchard Park   Although I am not a "fan" of the Rev's ... I did find a great amount of "comfort" in his "choice" of words .....

Caylee has become the seed from which a harvest will come.  That harvest will be a renewed fervor for the lost, dying and innocents of this world and it will be a harvest of love & forgiveness for one another.  Anyone who can complain about that or think it is morally and spiritually wrong has no clue what is morally and spiritually right. 

Was today closure?  No.  Will there ever be closure?  I do not believe so.  And I believe that is because He doesn't want us to forget what we have learned.  He just may keep the book open so that we are forced to take the love we feel for Caylee and do something with it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85212505

MONKEYS ... Take time to do something nice for yourself today ... and Make the time to be extra kind to every one else ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: November 14, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »

TY Sunny!! We have weathered storms much bigger than this one, huh????

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 14, 2008, 10:42:25 AM »

Again....MEDIA (Murt) there before LE

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 14, 2008, 10:43:52 AM »

TY Sunny!! We have weathered storms much bigger than this one, huh????

Hi Nikki...hope you are feeling better today!  Yes we have

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: November 14, 2008, 10:43:58 AM »

I am watching Murt but there is no chat.  Is there anyone that can see the chat??

Chat is there.  Did you register with USTREAM?  Could be you can't see chat unless you are signed in through USTREAM. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 14, 2008, 10:44:03 AM »

The chat's there Becca, go to fullscreen. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #492 on: November 14, 2008, 10:44:57 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17978647/detail.html

Padilla Agrees To Polygraph Test As Search Resumes
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 10:17 am EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The search for Caylee Anthony's remains got underway once again at Blanchard Park in East Orange County on Friday morning. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is heading the search with a team of volunteer divers even though he's facing an FBI lie detector test.

Padilla had everyone up in arms Thursday over claims that divers found bones in a bag in the Little Econ River (see map), but detectives quickly determined the evidence found by the bounty hunter's dive team was nothing but sticks and mud. Despite the chaos, Padilla says he's not giving up on his search for Caylee's remains.

"As long as these fellas are willing to go down there and look, I'm going to stand here, not go back to Sacramento and leave them out here in the middle of the water. As long as they are willing to go down there I'm going to stick around," he said.

Early Thursday afternoon, the dive team confirmed to Eyewitness News it had located several children's toys inside a plastic bag in the Little Econ River, including a plastic shamrock toy. The divers also claimed to have found three or four bones. Padilla said the bag appeared to have been weighted down by bricks (images | video).

But Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators said, in fact, there were no bones and the bag had nothing to do with the Caylee Anthony case. Padilla indicated he hadn't even seen what his divers had found.

"I don't know, I haven't seen any of it because they're over there and I'm over here," Padilla said.

Additionally, the shamrock toy turned out to be a Gumby toy.

"There is nothing at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Captain Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office (watch full statement). "Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

When word got out of a possible discovery in the case, people rushed to Blanchard Park to see for themselves what divers had found.

"It's affected everybody. It's like a rollercoaster. It's got to stop somewhere, it's got to stop," said spectator Lois Peter.

Over 150 onlookers surrounded the scene and most said they were frustrated to learn the discovery was not connected to Caylee after all.

It is the third time that Padilla has organized a water search in the Little Econ River. Todd Bosinski is the owner of Blackwater Divers and organizing the dive team.

"We are going down, doing grid patterns and searching the bottom again to see if we can find anything else," said Bosinski.

The divers began Friday's search at 9:00am.

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

"It's meaningless, I have no problem with a lie detector test," Padilla told Eyewiness News (watch full interview).

Nieves also commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before informing deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Eyewitness News also talked with the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony, Mark Nejame, who has been critic of Padilla's role in the search.

"I would speculate that they have some questions about the integrity of the items that were found," Nejame said.

Nejame added that he is not surprised that Padilla has been asked to take a polygraph test. He said that is reason enough to doubt his motives.

Good Morning Klaas !

Is that "the Lois" we keep hearing about 

See previous post.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: November 14, 2008, 10:46:41 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17979179/detail.html

Cell Phone 'Dead Zones' May Hinder Investigation In Casey Anthony Case
Woman's Daughter, Caylee, Last Seen In June

POSTED: 8:27 am EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 9:32 am EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Local 6 News report about Casey Anthony, the woman who has been charged with murdering her missing daughter, Caylee, shows that "dead zones" on her cell phone may hurt the investigation into the case.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee, who was last seen on June 16 but was not reported missing until a month later.

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone analyzed hundreds of text messages and phone calls placed and received by Anthony in the two weeks after Caylee disappeared and used a database program to determine how much time passed between each ping.

There were 24 times when three or more hours passed with Anthony's phone remaining silent, Pipitone reported.

"And when you account for sleep and periods where she appeared to stay in the same place, we are left with three gaps -- or dead zones -- that raise some questions," Pipitone said.

The first "dead zone" was June 17 from 5:23 p.m. to 8:23 p.m. Anthony's phone pinged a tower close to her boyfriend's apartment near the University of Central Florida and then twice pinged a tower near Blanchard Park before going silent. The park was searched but nothing was found. In the time it took Anthony's phone to ping another tower -- three hours later -- she could have traveled as far away as Palm Bay or Ormond Beach and returned to Orange County.

June 17 was a day after Caylee was seen alive by her grandfather, George Anthony, who said his daughter and Caylee left his home at about 12:50 p.m. the day before.

Scientific evidence suggests that human remains that decomposed in the trunk of Anthony's car was there for up to 2½ days after death, Pipitone said. That would mean if Caylee died on June 16, investigators may want to focus more on June 18 into June 19, which contained two dead zones on her cell phone, he reported.

On June 18, Anthony's phone went silent at 6:57 p.m. and did not ping another tower until 8:32 a.m. June 19. In both cases, her phone pinged a tower near her boyfriend's apartment. Her whereabouts during that time is not known.

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

"If this is the time Casey may have disposed of the body in her car trunk, there's no indication where Caylee may be either," Pipitone said.

Bounty Hunter To Take Polygraph Test

Meanwhile, divers searching for the remains of Caylee on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings were not credible, causing them to request the bounty hunter who led the search to take a polygraph test.

A team from Blackwater Divers, led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's officials said the findings were not bones and the discovery was not connected to the case.

"Early on the afternoon of Nov. 13, 2008, divers associated with an independent search for Caylee Anthony reported the recovery of what they believed were bone fragments and other items related to the missing toddler from the Little Econ River on Jay Blanchard Park in east Orange County. Investigators assigned to the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee responded to the park and determined that the recovered items are not associated with the case.

"The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

Sheriff's officials said they have asked Padilla to take a polygraph test, to which the bounty hunter agreed. The FBI will conduct a polygraph test with Padilla at a later date, Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here," Padilla said. (I thought on NG they said it wasn't a shamrock?)

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

Padilla said he has believed for a while that Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, left the girl's body at Blanchard Park.

"When the detectives talked to her, while she was trying to convince them (baby sitter) Zenaida (Gonzalez) took (Caylee) away at the Sawgrass Apartments, she also mentioned that she had also come out here to see -- that afternoon at 5 or 6 -- if possibly Zenaida was out here at the park because Zenaida used to bring the girl to the swings," Padilla said. "When we got into town and bailed her out, the day after she was out, she told me that Zenaida had taken (Caylee) away from her right here in front of the swings at Jay Blanchard Park."

Padilla said Casey Anthony mentioned the name Zenaida together with the park about eight times.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she was ignoring Padilla's efforts. She said if, and until, law enforcement officials comment on any finding, she was concentrating on finding Caylee alive.

Cindy Anthony said she received a tip earlier on Thursday of another possible Caylee sighting. She said a caller reported a sighting at a McDonald's in Coral Springs.

The search of the river was the second in four days. A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.

Thanks Klaas.

I am torn two ways on this:

1.  KC loves CSI type shows, so she would know full well that her steps could be traced via ping, so she would be smart enough or know enough that she needed to power her phone off if she didnt want anyone to know where she was at any given time.

2.  I sway back and forth on whether or not the A's intended for the missing Caylee story to ever come to light.  Today I am on the side of they knew and intended for it not to come out, so based on that, KC would have never needed to cover her cell ping tracks.

This whole thing has me swinging back and forth between vines so quick I dont know which theory I believe at which minute...lol

Happy Friday to all!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #494 on: November 14, 2008, 10:47:03 AM »

Thank you for your kind words monkeys. We can make today a better day in the cage. Sheesh. I'm starting to sound like Tony Robbins. 

I think after all the fighting and misunderstanding and drama we have just gotten a little taste of what it's like to be an Anthony. From what I can tell so far, the family was always full of drama and conflict and now it has just imploded and in front of us all. I don't know about you guys, but that little taste was enough.   

My other thought this morning -- could LE know more about the disposal of Caylee's remains than we know? Could they know she was burned for example or placed in the ocean? Just thoughts. I hate to even say the words disposal or burned when talking about this baby. But at this point, I believe Casey was and is capable of anything. (Exception being the truth and remorse and compassion.)

Well, I feel better now. It's Friday too. Thank goodness.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 14, 2008, 10:47:34 AM »

Sea Searcher - yes, I believe so
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: November 14, 2008, 10:48:49 AM »

Murt just said that either KFN or TES posed as someone asking questions, and recorded the conversation via cell phone and he is pressing charges....

"God dont like ugly"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 14, 2008, 10:49:23 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!
    Finally caught up and I'm not so sure I want to be..We all have opinions about different aspects of this case.Some say,it isn't about Caylee anymore.I can't get my head wrapped around that because it is,all of it,down to every last player involved.It's all about Caylee!!! For me,and I'm being very honest here,it's more about disarming Casey as opposed to Caylee.I do not think Caylee is out there suffering somewhere or looking down from Heaven at all the turmoil and antics being done because of her.Caylee is at rest and has been from the second the ugly went down.***I am totally at peace concerning little Caylee..***This has been a very frustrating case from the very get go and I feel that that is the motivation of all the angst going on here and between the major players in the lead.
    How is it that a 22 year old girl named Casey Anthony can hoodwink so many?Is she really capable of outwitting everyone?It seems to be the case which is why the frustration.It isn't only us here on this forum that feel this way.It is very evident that TES,LP,LE,and everyone else feels the same way which is why they are now fighting against each other instead of pulling their minds together to solve this mystery..Ego's are a big hinderance to solving this case and that I know is the truth..There is none I hold in high regards,none..They are all capable of letting their pride interfere and that too,is evident by what all has been said and done.I will be truly amazed if Caylee is ever found and I do not believe she has to be in order to get a conviction against her so called mother..For me,it's about seeing Casey being held responsible and justice to be served..Caylee is at rest!!
  Now tonight on NG,I will tune in because I wont be able to tell myself no but I know I will live to regret it withing minutes of doing so.The A's will be on there spinning their web of deceit and NG will allow it as usual.It may very well simply turn into a bashing of LP with others help.How very sad will that be?The count made mincemeat of NG when he was on so why would I expect it to be any different with the A's.I think they were impowered when they saw the count striking so hard and expect them to proceed down the same avenue tonight..Live and learn so to speak?
   Another day ahead.....Big Hugs to all the sweet monkeys!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 14, 2008, 10:49:24 AM »

If anyone is able to post on murt's chat...please tell him to STOP  what he is doing....call TES - 1-877-270-9500 personally IF he has concernes...he is becoming a huge part of the problem

Rest in Peace Caylee

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 14, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »

If anyone is able to post on murt's chat...please tell him to STOP  what he is doing....call TES - 1-877-270-9500 personally IF he has concernes...he is becoming a huge part of the problem

TY!!!! I agreee at this point!!

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.