March 29, 2024, 03:27:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 337425 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 14, 2008, 10:50:45 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

From the diver last night on NG.  Remember according to Padilla (when asked about bones) he didn't search and the divers know what was found:

BOSINSKI: I was actually the initial diver who found the garbage bag, which was underneath the piece of concrete that had that little what we assumed to be a clover, a four-leafed clover. Come to find out once the FBI got here and forensics teams got here, they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet.

Also from NG Show last night.....
GRACE: But it was a child`s toy, but you`re saying it was in a garbage bag weighted down with a cement block?
BOSINSKI: Yes, ma`am. The garbage bag was ripped -- when I found it down underneath the silt, from what I could tell and by what I could feel, the garbage bag was partially closed. And as I pulled it up, I didn`t realize there was concrete in it. And as I got it up to the surface, I realized that there was actually something weighing in it, and I tried to do the best I could to preserve it. But in these type of conditions it`s extremely -- extremely hard to be able to control everything...

GRACE: Today divers searching the murky waters of the Econ River in the search for little Caylee.

Back to Todd Bosinski, the owner of Black Water Divers, conducting the underwater search.

I was watching Fox News live report yesterday and they had LP on the phone right after the find.
They asked about the find and he said well here talk to the person who found it. Bolinski got on the phone and said the bag was weighted down by 2 brick, it was a shamrock toy and other things.

Now on the NG last night the guy tells it different so I am still thinking maybe because this is a murder case that LE has tightened LP and divers lips possibly. I just find it strange that the story was different by last night. My daughter was with me when we heard it and we have discussed this morning and are really puzzled.

I give my hat off to the divers...they are very brave and for someone like me who doesn't like swimming underwater..I can't imagine with alligators and no visibility how they do it. They are really heroes whether they found something of significance or not.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: November 14, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »

Murt just said that either KFN or TES posed as someone asking questions, and recorded the conversation via cell phone and he is pressing charges....

Murt better be careful accusing TES or KFN when he doesn't really know who it was.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 14, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »

Thank you for your kind words monkeys. We can make today a better day in the cage. Sheesh. I'm starting to sound like Tony Robbins. 

I think after all the fighting and misunderstanding and drama we have just gotten a little taste of what it's like to be an Anthony. From what I can tell so far, the family was always full of drama and conflict and now it has just imploded and in front of us all. I don't know about you guys, but that little taste was enough.   

My other thought this morning -- could LE know more about the disposal of Caylee's remains than we know? Could they know she was burned for example or placed in the ocean? Just thoughts. I hate to even say the words disposal or burned when talking about this baby. But at this point, I believe Casey was and is capable of anything. (Exception being the truth and remorse and compassion.)

Well, I feel better now. It's Friday too. Thank goodness.

I am glad to see you back....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: November 14, 2008, 10:52:03 AM »

I am watching Murt but there is no chat.  Is there anyone that can see the chat??

Chat is there.  Did you register with USTREAM?  Could be you can't see chat unless you are signed in through USTREAM. 

Yep and I am signed in and still no chat Sad   Maybe something is just trying to tell me that my eyes can't handle that darn chat anyways!!! Thanks Klass for the reply.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: November 14, 2008, 10:52:09 AM »

Murt just said that either KFN or TES posed as someone asking questions, and recorded the conversation via cell phone and he is pressing charges....

Murt better be careful accusing TES or KFN when he doesn't really know who it was.

I agree...someone could sue for defamation..and I feel as though Murt is treading in unfamiliar water at this poiint...

"God dont like ugly"
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: November 14, 2008, 10:55:17 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

From the diver last night on NG.  Remember according to Padilla (when asked about bones) he didn't search and the divers know what was found:

BOSINSKI: I was actually the initial diver who found the garbage bag, which was underneath the piece of concrete that had that little what we assumed to be a clover, a four-leafed clover. Come to find out once the FBI got here and forensics teams got here, they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet.

Also from NG Show last night.....
GRACE: But it was a child`s toy, but you`re saying it was in a garbage bag weighted down with a cement block?
BOSINSKI: Yes, ma`am. The garbage bag was ripped -- when I found it down underneath the silt, from what I could tell and by what I could feel, the garbage bag was partially closed. And as I pulled it up, I didn`t realize there was concrete in it. And as I got it up to the surface, I realized that there was actually something weighing in it, and I tried to do the best I could to preserve it. But in these type of conditions it`s extremely -- extremely hard to be able to control everything...

GRACE: Today divers searching the murky waters of the Econ River in the search for little Caylee.

Back to Todd Bosinski, the owner of Black Water Divers, conducting the underwater search.

I was watching Fox News live report yesterday and they had LP on the phone right after the find.
They asked about the find and he said well here talk to the person who found it. Bolinski got on the phone and said the bag was weighted down by 2 brick, it was a shamrock toy and other things.

Now on the NG last night the guy tells it different so I am still thinking maybe because this is a murder case that LE has tightened LP and divers lips possibly. I just find it strange that the story was different by last night. My daughter was with me when we heard it and we have discussed this morning and are really puzzled.

I give my hat off to the divers...they are very brave and for someone like me who doesn't like swimming underwater..I can't imagine with alligators and no visibility how they do it. They are really heroes whether they found something of significance or not.

I agree. Everything about yesterday is just confusing as heck! I just don't get it. My hinky meter is WAAAAAAYYYYY up right now.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: November 14, 2008, 10:55:24 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!
    Finally caught up and I'm not so sure I want to be..We all have opinions about different aspects of this case.Some say,it isn't about Caylee anymore.I can't get my head wrapped around that because it is,all of it,down to every last player involved.It's all about Caylee!!! For me,and I'm being very honest here,it's more about disarming Casey as opposed to Caylee.I do not think Caylee is out there suffering somewhere or looking down from Heaven at all the turmoil and antics being done because of her.Caylee is at rest and has been from the second the ugly went down.***I am totally at peace concerning little Caylee..***This has been a very frustrating case from the very get go and I feel that that is the motivation of all the angst going on here and between the major players in the lead.
    How is it that a 22 year old girl named Casey Anthony can hoodwink so many?Is she really capable of outwitting everyone?It seems to be the case which is why the frustration.It isn't only us here on this forum that feel this way.It is very evident that TES,LP,LE,and everyone else feels the same way which is why they are now fighting against each other instead of pulling their minds together to solve this mystery..Ego's are a big hinderance to solving this case and that I know is the truth..There is none I hold in high regards,none..They are all capable of letting their pride interfere and that too,is evident by what all has been said and done.I will be truly amazed if Caylee is ever found and I do not believe she has to be in order to get a conviction against her so called mother..For me,it's about seeing Casey being held responsible and justice to be served..Caylee is at rest!!
  Now tonight on NG,I will tune in because I wont be able to tell myself no but I know I will live to regret it withing minutes of doing so.The A's will be on there spinning their web of deceit and NG will allow it as usual.It may very well simply turn into a bashing of LP with others help.How very sad will that be?The count made mincemeat of NG when he was on so why would I expect it to be any different with the A's.I think they were impowered when they saw the count striking so hard and expect them to proceed down the same avenue tonight..Live and learn so to speak?
   Another day ahead.....Big Hugs to all the sweet monkeys!!!!

NEKKID, a monkey formerly known as Tater!  GREAT POST I will watch too even though I know I am only going to get pizzed off!  LOL  Nancy WILL NOT asked tough questions of them..she is too afraid of another law suit!! So it will be just another A-spin session!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: November 14, 2008, 10:56:09 AM »

Pressing charges for what? If it is for "recording" -- most states allow either party to record phone calls. If it is over cell phone -- most states allow "evesdropping" because they are broadcast "over the air."

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #508 on: November 14, 2008, 10:56:10 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

there are so many conflicting reports about what was/was not found.........bones vs. stones... shamrocks vs, gumbies....evidence taken/not taken.....I need more caffeine this morning!!

I'm with you. It is just so weird that it fits with this weird case. I have never seen anything like this in my years of following true crime. Never.

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #509 on: November 14, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »

Is today's search still at Jay Blanchard Park? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: November 14, 2008, 10:58:31 AM »

I agree....he is getting in too deep...please anyone..if you have his phone number call him...or post TES's number...1-877-270-9500..tell him to call them instead of making accusations over the internet

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: November 14, 2008, 10:58:42 AM »

So has anyone seen Lee today?   
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: November 14, 2008, 10:59:39 AM »

I agree...someone could sue for defamation..and I feel as though Murt is treading in unfamiliar water at this poiint...

I love murt to death but sometimes the things he says over the air should not be said. Its called too much information (TMI)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: November 14, 2008, 11:00:05 AM »

Yes, divers are in the water as we speak.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: November 14, 2008, 11:00:07 AM »

So has anyone seen Lee today?   

Lee drove by Blanchard Park twice yesterday watching LP divers.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #515 on: November 14, 2008, 11:00:59 AM »

I went to bed last night on page 5, this morning I caught up and have a couple things to say. The mods on this board are fair, they don't close down things when it gets on the rough side. I stay out of any discussion when it gets overly aggressive, because I am so worn out from years of confronting issues when my 2 girls were teens, I don't have the strength, though I do have the grey hairs. I am open to everyones opinions, and enjoy reading everyone of them. Thank-you mods, everyone with so much wisdom, the kind and caring people who searched, and Jackie for your pictures, you are one brave woman. Maybe today will be the day, for Caylee to be found.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: November 14, 2008, 11:01:08 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

there are so many conflicting reports about what was/was not found.........bones vs. stones... shamrocks vs, gumbies....evidence taken/not taken.....I need more caffeine this morning!!

I'm with you. It is just so weird that it fits with this weird case. I have never seen anything like this in my years of following true crime. Never.

NEVER for me too!!  ::MonkeyNoNo::There are some strange things that surround this case.......geeesch!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: November 14, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »

Would someone be so kind as to post Murts link again... mine is gone??!!
Thank you in advance !
Oh....and good morning Monkeys....prayers and good thoughts for Caylee.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: November 14, 2008, 11:02:03 AM »

Yes,,,if I heard correctly the divers are already in the water

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #519 on: November 14, 2008, 11:02:06 AM »

Yes, divers are in the water as we speak.
Thanks Brandi

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.