April 26, 2024, 12:23:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339175 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 14, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »

I went to bed last night on page 5, this morning I caught up and have a couple things to say. The mods on this board are fair, they don't close down things when it gets on the rough side. I stay out of any discussion when it gets overly aggressive, because I am so worn out from years of confronting issues when my 2 girls were teens, I don't have the strength, though I do have the grey hairs. I am open to everyones opinions, and enjoy reading everyone of them. Thank-you mods, everyone with so much wisdom, the kind and caring people who searched, and Jackie for your pictures, you are one brave woman. Maybe today will be the day, for Caylee to be found.

Good Morning...I decided not to go back and read ....I'd love to see KC's pictures....would some brave person go and find them and bring them forward???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #521 on: November 14, 2008, 11:04:28 AM »

Is today's search still at Jay Blanchard Park? TIA

Yes,,,if I heard correctly the divers are already in the water
Thanx Is that the only water they are going to search? Is this the last day?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #522 on: November 14, 2008, 11:04:53 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 14, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »

This first set of pics is from Narcoosee and McCoy at the dead end area;  No one could see us once back there -

This was sitting just left of the pond area - It's a light color wicker - but looks like one used for Easter - JMO - I have came to no conclusions - other than odd.

Aerospace and 528:

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: November 14, 2008, 11:06:44 AM »

good questions...I honestly haven't heard

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 14, 2008, 11:08:05 AM »

Nor have I.

BBIAB

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: November 14, 2008, 11:09:15 AM »

So has anyone seen Lee today?   

Lee drove by Blanchard Park twice yesterday watching LP divers.

This monkey *thinks* she saw his car drive by Murt's cam. I saw a shiny "newish" black mustang anyway. I did not, however, see a bumper sticker that reads: I do NOT brake for cardboard signs or squirrels.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 14, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »

This first set of pics is from Narcoosee and McCoy at the dead end area;  No one could see us once back there -

This was sitting just left of the pond area - It's a light color wicker - but looks like one used for Easter - JMO - I have came to no conclusions - other than odd.

Aerospace and 528:

thank you and thank JC...wow those are some deserted spots!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #528 on: November 14, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »

I wish they would search where KCJackie took the pictures, that place looks spooky.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #529 on: November 14, 2008, 11:10:44 AM »

SHAMROCK OR NOT?  

From the diver last night on NG.  Remember according to Padilla (when asked about bones) he didn't search and the divers know what was found:

BOSINSKI: I was actually the initial diver who found the garbage bag, which was underneath the piece of concrete that had that little what we assumed to be a clover, a four-leafed clover. Come to find out once the FBI got here and forensics teams got here, they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet.

"they broke it apart and it came to be a small Gumby, Gumby magnet"

somehow I find that very odd.

I think the searchers are being very careful to not tamper with the evidence. Maybe what they found was covered in silt/mud, and they let LE be the ones to clean it off.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #530 on: November 14, 2008, 11:11:12 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-car111408,0,4304861.story

Casey Anthony's defense team examines her car
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:55 AM EST, November 14, 2008

Casey Anthony's defense team will be examining her car, which investigators said it once held a decomposing body, for the first time this morning.

Attorney Jose Baez and a forensic expert are expected to arrive at the Orange County Sheriff's Office shortly.

Deputies believe Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire once held a decomposing body. Investigators found a suspicious stain in the trunk and a smell associated with rotting flesh. Tests also showed traces of chloroform.

Baez was given permission to examine the car after Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted a motion to allow him to have access to the vehicle and conduct his own tests.

Anthony's car has been stored in a garage at the sheriff's office since July when she was first arrested. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, told deputies the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the car.

Caylee Marie has been missing since June. Investigators think the toddler is no longer alive.

Anthony is facing a slew of charges, including first-degree murder.

From what I have heard, that car is still giving off the bad decomp smell.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: November 14, 2008, 11:11:28 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/14/dive_search_for_caylee_continues.html

Dive Search For Caylee Continues
Friday, November 14, 2008 9:48:43 AM

ORLANDO --  Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and a dive team returned to the Little Econ River Friday at 8 a.m. to search for Caylee Anthony.

This search comes one day after a plastic bag of toys and possible bones found by divers may have been nothing more than a false alarm.

Divers were searching in the Little Econ River near Blanchard Park Thursday when they found a plastic bag reportedly weighed down with bricks.

Padilla has said he's convinced Caylee Anthony's body was dumped in the water because of a cross that was found hanging on a nearby tree.

Padilla remembers seeing a picture of the exact same cross in Casey's room over the summer when he was in town after bailing her out of jail.  However, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they looked through the bag and did not find anything significant.

"At this point we had a forensic investigator on scene.  As I understand, there was no bones located.  There were some items that were there.  And none of those items that were recovered when we were first called were retained by the sheriff's office because they had no evidentiary value," said Capt. Angelo Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Caylee has not been seen alive since mid-June
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 14, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!
    Finally caught up and I'm not so sure I want to be..We all have opinions about different aspects of this case.Some say,it isn't about Caylee anymore.I can't get my head wrapped around that because it is,all of it,down to every last player involved.It's all about Caylee!!! For me,and I'm being very honest here,it's more about disarming Casey as opposed to Caylee.I do not think Caylee is out there suffering somewhere or looking down from Heaven at all the turmoil and antics being done because of her.Caylee is at rest and has been from the second the ugly went down.***I am totally at peace concerning little Caylee..***This has been a very frustrating case from the very get go and I feel that that is the motivation of all the angst going on here and between the major players in the lead.
    How is it that a 22 year old girl named Casey Anthony can hoodwink so many?Is she really capable of outwitting everyone?It seems to be the case which is why the frustration.It isn't only us here on this forum that feel this way.It is very evident that TES,LP,LE,and everyone else feels the same way which is why they are now fighting against each other instead of pulling their minds together to solve this mystery..Ego's are a big hinderance to solving this case and that I know is the truth..There is none I hold in high regards,none..They are all capable of letting their pride interfere and that too,is evident by what all has been said and done.I will be truly amazed if Caylee is ever found and I do not believe she has to be in order to get a conviction against her so called mother..For me,it's about seeing Casey being held responsible and justice to be served..Caylee is at rest!!
  Now tonight on NG,I will tune in because I wont be able to tell myself no but I know I will live to regret it withing minutes of doing so.The A's will be on there spinning their web of deceit and NG will allow it as usual.It may very well simply turn into a bashing of LP with others help.How very sad will that be?The count made mincemeat of NG when he was on so why would I expect it to be any different with the A's.I think they were impowered when they saw the count striking so hard and expect them to proceed down the same avenue tonight..Live and learn so to speak?
   Another day ahead.....Big Hugs to all the sweet monkeys!!!!

I guess having no emotions or conscience gives Casey a big advantage.   She holds the key and she just sit's back and let's her lawyer, family, prosecuters, and the public do all the work (her usual M.O.).  She may be behind bars but she is still ripping people off in a grand fashion, while she pampers herself with cosmetics and attention.  She does not care about "that child" she cares about herself.  JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: November 14, 2008, 11:15:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-car111408,0,4304861.story

Casey Anthony's defense team examines her car
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:55 AM EST, November 14, 2008

Casey Anthony's defense team will be examining her car, which investigators said it once held a decomposing body, for the first time this morning.

Attorney Jose Baez and a forensic expert are expected to arrive at the Orange County Sheriff's Office shortly.

Deputies believe Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire once held a decomposing body. Investigators found a suspicious stain in the trunk and a smell associated with rotting flesh. Tests also showed traces of chloroform.

Baez was given permission to examine the car after Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted a motion to allow him to have access to the vehicle and conduct his own tests.

Anthony's car has been stored in a garage at the sheriff's office since July when she was first arrested. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, told deputies the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the car.

Caylee Marie has been missing since June. Investigators think the toddler is no longer alive.

Anthony is facing a slew of charges, including first-degree murder.

From what I have heard, that car is still giving off the bad decomp smell.

Lisa

UGH!!! ppphhhheeeeewwwwwwwwwww   can you share where you heard that? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: November 14, 2008, 11:15:56 AM »

Just some interesting stuff on rocks and bones. (Rocks resembling bones.)

http://www.uky.edu/KGS/fossils/fossilbones.htm

Quote: Many fossils are misidentified as bones by amateur collectors, because they have a horn or bone-like shape. Many common fossils have shapes that can look very bone-like. In addition, some naturally occuring rocks look like bones (rocks that are mistaken for fossils are called pseudofossils). The distinctive feature of bones is that they typically have a fibrous or spongy texture.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #535 on: November 14, 2008, 11:17:35 AM »

This monkey *thinks* she saw his car drive by Murt's cam. I saw a shiny "newish" black mustang anyway. I did not, however, see a bumper sticker that reads: I do NOT brake for cardboard signs or squirrels.

Was there a light saber laying across the front seat? 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #536 on: November 14, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »

Just some interesting stuff on rocks and bones. (Rocks resembling bones.)

http://www.uky.edu/KGS/fossils/fossilbones.htm

Quote: Many fossils are misidentified as bones by amateur collectors, because they have a horn or bone-like shape. Many common fossils have shapes that can look very bone-like. In addition, some naturally occuring rocks look like bones (rocks that are mistaken for fossils are called pseudofossils). The distinctive feature of bones is that they typically have a fibrous or spongy texture.

So, what happens to bones when they've been in the water for a long time? Would they just turn to mush?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #537 on: November 14, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »

FYI - Murt is on streaming video again this morning

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Again....MEDIA (Murt) there before LE

But the LE can't claim they didn't know that this search was going on. We all knew LP was going to search, apparently FBI people were there yesterday too. Don't you think that they would have contacted LE to let them know what was going on? Heck, Tim knew and told LE and the Anthony's about the search, so I really don't believe LE hadn't a clue that LP was searching this stretch.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: November 14, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »

Was there a light saber laying across the front seat? 

There was definitely a set of Dart Vader jammies in the back seat and a stuffed Ewok in his lap.

I remember you, Caylee.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: November 14, 2008, 11:20:39 AM »

I think that Murt has good intentions, but he is kind of feeding the flame of conflict.  He maybe needs to take a step back....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.