April 26, 2024, 07:34:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339158 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #560 on: November 14, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

Is this KidFinders Network Dennis

looks like him but i'm not positive

I remember you, Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: November 14, 2008, 11:37:29 AM »

I hope everyone on this forum plans on emailing NG today to ask her to please ask some probing questions and not tippy toe around C and GA as the interviewers usually do.
If I have to sit and listen to that propaganda she spouts I shall change channels and not go back...
If CA criticises LP I just hope NG will tell her to get off her azz and do some searching herself.
Just go to the NG website and click on 'contact us'.   

NG will throw softballs at the Anthonys...she will not risk a tirade by the Anthonys.  Just having them on is enough to boost the ratings....do not expect any probing questions.

I know......
I was just hoping that she would ask them to at least do what LP is willing to do- take a Polygraph test....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: November 14, 2008, 11:37:37 AM »

IMO Perhaps Nejame wanted to cause dissention between LP and TES camps and if so he certainly succeeded very well...enough to cast various doubts regarding integrity  It causes a tremendous distraction as you all can see and can only help his cause

The more chaos you create the more the lines between truth and lies are blurred. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: November 14, 2008, 11:37:50 AM »

I hope everyone on this forum plans on emailing NG today to ask her to please ask some probing questions and not tippy toe around C and GA as the interviewers usually do.
If I have to sit and listen to that propaganda she spouts I shall change channels and not go back...
If CA criticises LP I just hope NG will tell her to get off her azz and do some searching herself.

NG will throw softballs at the Anthonys...she will not risk a tirade by the Anthonys.  Just having them on is enough to boost the ratings....do not expect any probing questions.

You are soooooo right!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: November 14, 2008, 11:38:34 AM »

Especially after the Trenton Duckett case.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: November 14, 2008, 11:38:45 AM »

I know......
I was just hoping that she would ask them to at least do what LP is willing to do- take a Polygraph test....

I thought they did take them..just not Lee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: November 14, 2008, 11:39:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

It is so amazing to me that KC and her family, is so confident we will never kind Caylee.

I do wondering if KC had told her mother what really happened because it seems to me, CA would be looking harder, dead or alive, for Caylee and not leaving a stone unturned.  If I were the Grandmother, I would be looking dead or alive for my grand baby.  And I would be appreciative to all that were looking for Caylee (dead or alive). 

This case is so huge that I couldn't image Caylee being out there alive somewhere and not being found.  Not to mention all the proof they have that she is no longer with us (God Bless this little one). 

CA has to think these thoughts, as well, at sometimes, when it's the dead of night and all you have is time to think. 

Where ever that little baby is, the A's are confident we will never find her.  I hope they are wrong.  And I hope LE can prove without reasonable doubt that KC did kill her little girl. 

I believe the defense will be to create doubt, to confuse, and make the jury second guess what happened. 

I pray for justice.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: November 14, 2008, 11:39:31 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1905

please delete it if you feel it is inappropriate
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #568 on: November 14, 2008, 11:39:56 AM »

I have not had time to read back the last few days of posts - so I don't know what has been said or what's been going on - I try to stay current and read every post before I post anything. 

I did post earlier about Cindy being at the Hotel when I got back in Tuesday night - she was outside of the front door (smoking area) hugging (not in any wrong way) TES workers.  George was not with her. 

In case anyone missed my other post;  I drove to Tony's apt Tues night and in the complex parking lot there is one vac and one car wash bay - I thought that was odd - I'm wondering if KC used it for anything?

That is interesting...makes you wonder why she had to seek out another car wash a good distance away to run Tony's JEEP thru before she picked him back up from his New York trip....Was she just out and about in the area when it got "soiled" or was she trying to avoid using the car wash at his home in case she was spotted and recognized or something incriminating was left behind....

I'm going to refrain from commenting on the stuff that went on after yesterdays disappointing results (if they really are nothing)...I still feel that ANY search effort on Caylee's behalf is a GOOD thing and it doesn't matter who brings her home just that she gets there...

~~Praying for Caylee to make it home sooon!~~

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: November 14, 2008, 11:40:07 AM »

she can not afford to upset them in any way...she will let them talk and she will keep the conversation going...but that is all.  No one should get their hopes up...she will have sympathy for them because they are the grandparents.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: November 14, 2008, 11:40:07 AM »

I know......

No, none of the family has taken one..
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: November 14, 2008, 11:40:30 AM »

I think that Murt has good intentions, but he is kind of feeding the flame of conflict.  He maybe needs to take a step back....

Good morning, Monkeys.  I am curious to know from you....do you think the search in the water is in vein AFTER hearing Tim state he cleared the water and can tell us where every tire is in that water?  Or, do you believe it can't hurt to take a second look?

Of course I continue hoping and praying this is a productive search.  However, I believe Tim when he says he was thorough in checking out the lake and wonder if time would be better spent searching other nearby bodies of water....continuing to follow the pings that were not followed up on yet.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #572 on: November 14, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

I know......

IIRC not one of them has taken them. and NeJame says Cindy is on meds that would affect her results. LP said a long time ago that he was there the day they were asked. GA and CA seemed willing and then Lee convinced them NOT to take them. but that is just based on my memory ...

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 14, 2008, 11:41:40 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1905

please delete it if you feel it is inappropriate

Same was posted yesterday so no worries.  Seems as though OCSD doesn't care much for Padilla either.
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: November 14, 2008, 11:41:45 AM »

I totally did not mean to quote sweetgypsy's response.  sorry bout that!
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: November 14, 2008, 11:42:42 AM »

I know......

No, none of the family has taken one..

Does anyone know if there diveing today? Thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 14, 2008, 11:44:13 AM »

Dawg - yes LP has divers in at BP again this morning and Murt is there to video stream it live.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: November 14, 2008, 11:44:24 AM »

Hi monks and monkettes -

Yesterday we had a body found in the area where I live. The entire area has about 1.3 million people. It's not the biggest city, but pretty big. As you can imagine, in any city this large we have quite a few people missing.

The skeleton / bones were found by two guys who just stumble upon it. No one knows yet who this person is, but it won't take long to figure it all out and what could have happened to him / her. The skeleton was found in pretty secluded area and could have went undetected forever.

This happens a few times per year around these parts and probably happens where you like too. Probably like 10-12 times per year here.   

There is alway the chance that Caylee will not be found by any of the searchers. There is the chance that someone will just stumble upon her sometime in the future. I believe Caylee is recoverable. Casey (and whoever may have assisted her) is not smart enough to permanently dispose of a body unless she did it at sea. So Caylee is somewhere. It's a matter of time now and Casey is not going anywhere, she is staying put.

++

Please forgive me if this thought has been posted before and it probably has - but the fact that Cin Cin seem to know right away this was not Caylee yesterday tells me this is exactly why she and George will never take a polygraph. They know where Caylee is. When taking a polygraph who knows what questions will arise and if the right question gets asked and the results show deception it's another area of focus. An innocent person volunteers to take a polygraph and answers all questions. When your granddaughter is missing and you refuse to take a polygraph you are a target in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 14, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

Klaass, sorry to bother you with this, but you seem to have the know-how about all of this on-line stuff.  Question re: Murt's site.  Prior, I could see what was going-on live and see people's posting to the right of it.  Now, his live screen is on the upper portion and the postings are way down at the bottom.  Am I'm doing something wrong?  

Thanks.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: November 14, 2008, 11:46:21 AM »

I know......

That was also my understanding, Lala.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.