April 19, 2024, 06:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338518 times)
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: November 14, 2008, 11:47:14 AM »

I think that Murt has good intentions, but he is kind of feeding the flame of conflict.  He maybe needs to take a step back....

Good morning, Monkeys.  I am curious to know from you....do you think the search in the water is in vein AFTER hearing Tim state he cleared the water and can tell us where every tire is in that water?  Or, do you believe it can't hurt to take a second look?

Of course I continue hoping and praying this is a productive search.  However, I believe Tim when he says he was thorough in checking out the lake and wonder if time would be better spent searching other nearby bodies of water....continuing to follow the pings that were not followed up on yet.

I think that she's not there because Cindy was way to cocky yesterday and not the least bit upset when they called her out there, also i think NG said that Casey showed no emotion when walking back to her cell after watching this on TV. It never hurts to take a second look on something this important but i still think she was placed in a dumpster and thats why there all so calm and cool about these searches jmo don't mean anything lol but just how i feel.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #581 on: November 14, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »

I hate all this dissension between TM and LP and even Monkeys. As stated before LP even began this portion of the search, I don't care why he's doing it at least he is doing something. We were all devastated when Tim announced he was leaving and elated when LP said he would continue. If LP is willing to take a lie detector test, he must not be hiding anything. Yeah he's a media whore and has said it himself, so what? A section of river is being HAND searched for tiny pieces of Caylee that a side sonar thingy can't pick up. At this point that is all that is left of her, not a full 35 lb body, just tiny fragments!

I don't care about the issues that Tim has with LP. Tim is a great man who has helped more people in his lifetime than any of us can lay claim to. He has brought peace and closure to families who would still be wondering for the rest of their life. At the same time I can empathize with his frustration over this case, he has people pleading with him to come find THEIR loved ones too, while getting kicked in the pants doing this case. Tim has stated at not all the areas of interest have been cleared. I think he said 35%? That leaves a lot of looking to do. Tim will always be a saint in my book, he is a true hero.

That all being said, when you are in the public eye, like Tim Miller and Lenny Padilla, you really have to watch what you say! Bashing someone on TV is not going to look good to anyone, except maybe the Anthonys. It hurts my heart to think they were cheering Tim on, that they feel he is on their side, that Nejame is embroiled in all this and he is protecting his clients. In this case appearances DO matter. What are we supposed to think when we hear Nejame is sitting in on the core team? That TM has contacted the Ants over LP's behavior. It LOOKS like he's sleeping with the enemy. I don't feel, at this point CA and GA have done anything illegal, but who knows what we will find out tomorrow or a month from now. Kinda reminds me of the Frog and the Scorpion story.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:04 AM »

Please forgive me if this thought has been posted before and it probably has - but the fact that Cin Cin seem to know right away this was not Caylee yesterday tells me this is exactly why she and George will never take a polygraph. They know where Caylee is. When taking a polygraph who knows what questions will arise and if the right question gets asked and the results show deception it's another area of focus. An innocent person volunteers to take a polygraph and answers all questions. When your granddaughter is missing and you refuse to take a polygraph you are a target in my opinion

Rob can I get a Hell Ya

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:05 AM »

I hope everyone on this forum plans on emailing NG today to ask her to please ask some probing questions and not tippy toe around C and GA as the interviewers usually do.
If I have to sit and listen to that propaganda she spouts I shall change channels and not go back...
If CA criticises LP I just hope NG will tell her to get off her azz and do some searching herself.
Just go to the NG website and click on 'contact us'.   

NG will throw softballs at the Anthonys...she will not risk a tirade by the Anthonys.  Just having them on is enough to boost the ratings....do not expect any probing questions.

I know......
I was just hoping that she would ask them to at least do what LP is willing to do- take a Polygraph test....

I thought they did take them..just not Lee.

IIRC not one of them has taken them. and NeJame says Cindy is on meds that would affect her results. LP said a long time ago that he was there the day they were asked. GA and CA seemed willing and then Lee convinced them NOT to take them. but that is just based on my memory ...

Oh OK.  I was under the impression that they had taken polys...I wonder if NG would even consider that question.  Good idea.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:12 AM »

I hope everyone on this forum plans on emailing NG today to ask her to please ask some probing questions and not tippy toe around C and GA as the interviewers usually do.
If I have to sit and listen to that propaganda she spouts I shall change channels and not go back...
If CA criticises LP I just hope NG will tell her to get off her azz and do some searching herself.

NG will throw softballs at the Anthonys...she will not risk a tirade by the Anthonys.  Just having them on is enough to boost the ratings....do not expect any probing questions.

You are soooooo right!!!!

Especially after the Trenton Duckett case.

Klaass, sorry to bother you with this, but you seem to have the know-how about all of this on-line stuff.  Question re: Murt's site.  Prior, I could see what was going-on live and see people's posting to the right of it.  Now, his live screen is on the upper portion and the postings are way down at the bottom.  Am I'm doing something wrong?  

Thanks.

No, it appears USTREAM has gotten smart and moved ads up to the top.  The only thing you can do is open up his streaming video into a pop up window then you can move it so it's side by side with chat...but that's a pain too.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: November 14, 2008, 11:49:49 AM »

I know......
I was just hoping that she would ask them to at least do what LP is willing to do- take a Polygraph test....

That was also my understanding, Lala.

I am almost positive that the A's never took a poly....I think they had originallly agreed to, then they changed their minds after being persuaded by Lee not to.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: November 14, 2008, 11:50:26 AM »

Dawg - yes LP has divers in at BP again this morning and Murt is there to video stream it live.

Thanks!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #587 on: November 14, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1905

please delete it if you feel it is inappropriate

Nothing against Padilla and the search efforts. But I do think it was inappropriate to accept donations through Paypal on behalf of TES, witthout TES approval. TES has its own mechanisms in place online and off for accepting donations. Not saying the intent was bad but the way it was done is not right. People should have been directed to TES to donate directly. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 14, 2008, 11:51:29 AM »

If anyone is able to post on murt's chat...please tell him to STOP  what he is doing....call TES - 1-877-270-9500 personally IF he has concernes...he is becoming a huge part of the problem

TY!!!! I agreee at this point!!

So do I and I see today is just a repeat of yesterday.  Big disappointment!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: November 14, 2008, 11:51:49 AM »

I think that Murt has good intentions, but he is kind of feeding the flame of conflict.  He maybe needs to take a step back....

Good morning, Monkeys.  I am curious to know from you....do you think the search in the water is in vein AFTER hearing Tim state he cleared the water and can tell us where every tire is in that water?  Or, do you believe it can't hurt to take a second look?

Of course I continue hoping and praying this is a productive search.  However, I believe Tim when he says he was thorough in checking out the lake and wonder if time would be better spent searching other nearby bodies of water....continuing to follow the pings that were not followed up on yet.

I think that she's not there because Cindy was way to cocky yesterday and not the least bit upset when they called her out there, also i think NG said that Casey showed no emotion when walking back to her cell after watching this on TV. It never hurts to take a second look on something this important but i still think she was placed in a dumpster and thats why there all so calm and cool about these searches jmo don't mean anything lol but just how i feel.

That is my gut feeling, as well, that she put Caylee in something and placed her in a dumpster and is now at a landfill.  Heart breaking.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: November 14, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »

Hi monks and monkettes -

Yesterday we had a body found in the area where I live. The entire area has about 1.3 million people. It's not the biggest city, but pretty big. As you can imagine, in any city this large we have quite a few people missing.

The skeleton / bones were found by two guys who just stumble upon it. No one knows yet who this person is, but it won't take long to figure it all out and what could have happened to him / her. The skeleton was found in pretty secluded area and could have went undetected forever.

This happens a few times per year around these parts and probably happens where you like too. Probably like 10-12 times per year here.   

There is alway the chance that Caylee will not be found by any of the searchers. There is the chance that someone will just stumble upon her sometime in the future. I believe Caylee is recoverable. Casey (and whoever may have assisted her) is not smart enough to permanently dispose of a body unless she did it at sea. So Caylee is somewhere. It's a matter of time now and Casey is not going anywhere, she is staying put.

++

Please forgive me if this thought has been posted before and it probably has - but the fact that Cin Cin seem to know right away this was not Caylee yesterday tells me this is exactly why she and George will never take a polygraph. They know where Caylee is. When taking a polygraph who knows what questions will arise and if the right question gets asked and the results show deception it's another area of focus. An innocent person volunteers to take a polygraph and answers all questions. When your granddaughter is missing and you refuse to take a polygraph you are a target in my opinion.

Yes, I agree.  Also, too many lawyers interfering - preventing justice for Caylee as well.  IMO
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: November 14, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »

If anyone is able to post on murt's chat...please tell him to STOP  what he is doing....call TES - 1-877-270-9500 personally IF he has concernes...he is becoming a huge part of the problem

I don't think that Murt is malicious in any way, but he is throwing stones!

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: November 14, 2008, 11:53:28 AM »

Nothing against Padilla and the search efforts. But I do think it was inappropriate to accept donations through Paypal on behalf of TES, witthout TES approval. TES has its own mechanisms in place online and off for accepting donations. Not saying the intent was bad but the way it was done is not right. People should have been directed to TES to donate directly. IMO

In all fairness, there were 2 paypal buttons.  One of them for registering for the forum and one for donations to TES.  I believe the one to TES was a direct link to the TES website.  The button for registration is the issue.  Leonard and Rob indicated that the registration fee was also going to TES and I don't think it did.   I'm sure some people went ahead and registered there based upon that. 
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: November 14, 2008, 11:53:28 AM »

A repeat in what regard?  Sorry, I can't see Murt's site from work--doggon it, they expect me to do work around here! LOL
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: November 14, 2008, 11:53:36 AM »

Klaass, sorry to bother you with this, but you seem to have the know-how about all of this on-line stuff.  Question re: Murt's site.  Prior, I could see what was going-on live and see people's posting to the right of it.  Now, his live screen is on the upper portion and the postings are way down at the bottom.  Am I'm doing something wrong?  

Thanks.
[/quote]

No, it appears USTREAM has gotten smart and moved ads up to the top.  The only thing you can do is open up his streaming video into a pop up window then you can move it so it's side by side with chat...but that's a pain too.
[/quote]

Thanks, Klaas.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: November 14, 2008, 11:53:52 AM »

ok, I did not watch NG last night. Did she actually say the Anthonys will be on in the flesh and not speaking through Mark NeJame? Seems like one time NG said the Anthonys would be on and then next night, poof there appears NeJame who is not the Anthonys. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: November 14, 2008, 11:55:23 AM »

In all fairness, there were 2 paypal buttons.  One of them for registering for the forum and one for donations to TES.  I believe the one to TES was a direct link to the TES website.  The button for registration is the issue.  Leonard and Rob indicated that the registration fee was also going to TES and I don't think it did.   I'm sure some people went ahead and registered there based upon that. 

oh maybe I misunderstood. I thought what Daily BS showed was that the donate paypal button was in fact Padilla's account and not the TES account. 

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 14, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »

oh maybe I misunderstood. I thought what Daily BS showed was that the donate paypal button was in fact Padilla's account and not the TES account. 

I really don't know for SURE and of course the button could have changed but I checked it at one point, may have been the first day the forum opened (not sure) and I think the TES donation link went straight to the TES website donation page.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 14, 2008, 12:01:01 PM »

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: November 14, 2008, 12:01:18 PM »

I know......

You might be thinking about DNA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.