April 24, 2024, 05:51:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339101 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2008, 10:37:21 PM »

Hey Orchid - I'm probably going back very soon!  I'm not giving up until my two areas are searched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you wanna go......

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2008, 10:37:54 PM »

Im off to bed good night monkeys new and old and all above! see you all in the am
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2008, 10:39:23 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59
« Reply #1963 on: Today at 09:03:54 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: guideposts on Today at 09:00:35 PM
Quote from: Kat_Gram on Today at 08:46:02 PM
Why isn't there a gag order on the A's ?

I am serious. I probaly will look and see the interview and will be disgusted.
Their reasons ? Just going to be no facts. The dead smell, the maggots, the fact that she has been gone for five months, the DNA in the trunk the she didn't tell anyone the kid was missing and she looked for her at a nightlub.

Are they going to find the kiddo at a meet and greet ?

WTF do these people want ?  All of America to look for Caylee ? ( And give us some bucks too ! ) And then when they do, she disses them LOL
Someone posted about a case where there was some insistence tha tthe missing persom was alive, the judge asked that the missing person be produced. Case closed.

So maybe a few monkeys could write Nancy Grace with a list of questions you want asked.
NG may need information about kidfinders to ask some pertinent questions of G & A.

Great idea.   Is there a place to do that on the tv network site?    I'd love to see some hardballs thrown to them. For once  I might be able to tolerate NG's attack mode.

Here is a link to cnn online
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

I've never sent anything to Nancy Grace, so there may be a more direct e-mail source....I just don't have it.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »

I am interested to read as well Colt.

Didn't feel good at the onset, so am prepared.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2008, 10:41:13 PM »

This hand is bitterness.
We want to taste it, let the hatred numb our sorrow.
The wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

Something islandmonkey put together.  I love her work.
This case will be in my mind/heart for a long time I'm afraid.

Thanks Charlie~that is from the Natalie Grant song "Held", I took a few liberties and changed it a bit to fit Caylee, sadly it seems even more appropriate tonight than last night.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2008, 10:43:25 PM »

I am interested to read as well Colt.

Didn't feel good at the onset, so am prepared.

Very interested also.   First hand account would be a refreshing change even if it's difficult to listen to.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2008, 10:43:41 PM »

I don't need to hear "bashing" -- but I WOULD like to hear an account of someone who was there.  -JMO

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2008, 10:44:17 PM »

Thank klaas for anwering my questions about the volunteer diver's.

KCJackie, great photo's.  By any chance do you remember what time you took that shot of the green truck in LA's driveway?  Curious you know, lol.

I went by several times - the green truck was there all but one time.  I think this was around 8:00 a.m. Tuesday.  It was also there late at night - tv shining through window and I'm assuming a bedroom window was lit up.

Jackie - thanks for your pics from your trip, way cool!  I am confused about the green truck - is it Lee's (i thought he had the mustang???) or is it Amy's (thought I read that some where) or is it Dante's (thought I read that somewhere else).  Me soooo confused on the whole green truck aspect!  TIA

I don't know who it belongs to - maybe someone will remember.  But I was happy when I seen it.

You always make me smile Jackie!     Can someone run the plate # so we know for sure who it is? 

OT - if your KC means Kansas City, Im only 2 hours away.  Omaha here.

I am just now watching NG, just saw the bag they found, it looks to me like it was a 'Bratz' doll in the bag.  Someone earlier said the toys may be too small for a 2 year old, my guy is 2.5 y/o and I would let him play with a doll like that.  But I think it depends on the kiddo, mine has never been prone to putting things in his mouth so I am comfortable with it.  I dont know, just my thoughts from my experience.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2008, 10:44:29 PM »

Thank you Islandmonkey for the beautiful picture.

Thank you Colt for the nice comments about me and my husband.

Thank you - Dana!!  Your voice is as sexy over the phone as it is on the radio!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2008, 10:44:38 PM »

CBeach, I keep looking at that photo of the cooler on wheels and the baby and wondering about the size as well.  Would be prefect for transportation.  I wonder if it is KC's and if it is present and accounted for.

Also if we are going to drink to NG, when she says "Tot Mom" I will require Everclear!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2008, 10:44:55 PM »

Would love to hear your account Colt

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2008, 10:45:07 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2008, 10:45:21 PM »

Colt, I can only speak for myself.  I will listen to what you have to say, walk around it, kick the tires, and think about it, but I will never bash you for it, that's not the kind of hair pin I am.
I agree with you, I am open for everyones comments.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2008, 10:45:21 PM »

Chuck,  Thank you for your hard work and searching.  I have no doubt about what you observed may have happened.  When I searched with TES, it was on a MUCH smaller scale and nothing like that at all.  I got to know each and every TES person, including Tim, we even sat down and chatted after searches for hours.  So it was a very personable experience. We even had access to the bus at all times.  However, I will say, they are usually not equipped for that large of a turnout.  I know there was a search in Ohio for missing pregnant mom, who's cop boyfriend was convicted of her murder, with around 2000 searchers, the Red Cross went out and helped in those type of things (food, water, orginization, etc), it was an awesome scene.   TES are professional searchers and may need to be better prepared for those large events, or it would be nice if an outside group like Red Cross came out and helped everywhere they went.    But I am sorry your experience was not so pleasant.

So on that note and my own experience,  I will give them the benefit of the doubt.   Also, there was not so many nationally known names involved, no egos or media attention.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2008, 10:45:23 PM »

Colt, please do post your observations at the same place as Rex did.  I do want to read your observations & are appreciative of your willingness to state the truth as you saw it.

No disrespect intended to anybody.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2008, 10:45:51 PM »

I, for one would love to hear the TRUTH. That does not mean that it will have to be bashing. Telling The TRUTH should never hurt. If the truth hurts, then what does that have to say for Tim.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2008, 10:46:44 PM »

Mr. Chuck, thanks for trying to make a difference. The sad fact is what you have discovered has been occurring since the last real honest search and that was for Kelly Nolan in the summer of 2007. I know what's been going on. And so do others. In fact most of us have been sugar coating the entire TES thing because that's all we have. We are Victims Right's Advocates here. I'm sure you have noticed by now. 

That's what we do.

Mr Chuck I am sorry that you were subjected to a less than honest effort to find a  resolution to what became of little Caylee.

If this post makes me unpopular, I can live with that - missing persons is not a popularity contest.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2008, 10:47:05 PM »

Good evening Monkey's

I've been lurking here all week, and I'm sure most here are wondering why I haven't posted as yet. It's because I've had a personal conflict on what I should post. I had two choices to make.

One: I could sugar coat the truth, and facts of what I observed. This would keep me in good graces with the members here. Or second: Be both truthful and FACTUAL, and know that most members here will not like, or believe the facts (which are much more than just opinions), nor will they like me posting something that's not positive.

I will post two things that are very positive. Mytime and here husband, are very nice people. I did see hundreds of volunteers who where giving their time to search for a missing child they never met.

I will also say this: The post that Rex made...was spot on. I concur 110% with the statements he made in his post. Sad as it is. facts are still facts. It's my opinion, if anything, Rex understated what really went on. It was truly worse than what he posted. I talked to a few professional volunteer Team Leaders, who told me that they will not be retuning on Sunday's search...because it was a waste of time, and would be unproductive. One of them I spoke with drove 1200 miles to be on the search team.

If you heard some of the conversations between Leonard, and NeJame, and Tim Millers demeanor, everyone here would fully understand.

Ever seen a chicken without a head?? I saw many of them both days wearing TES shirts.

I have NOTHING to gain by making comments that I know will be both unpopular, and discounted by those here that read them. All of this just sheds bad light on me. My Dad always told me: "Truth is never a bad thing, so never be afraid to tell it"

If Kaas gives the OK, I will post my observed FACTS Nov 7-8-9. I will tell you all in advance.....you won't like it.  However, remember this: I was there, and many here...were not.

Also...the food: I was not offered any, nor did I see any of the volunteers eating any of it. What I did see: the "tent workers" Setting down with their feet up stuffing their face. ALL of the food was behind these workers on tables, not accessible to those who were sweating their butt's off doing the searching.

This my fellow Monkey's...is just the tip of the iceberg!

And please, don't acuse me of working for the Anthony's, or their lawyer. I supported TES 100%, and did my very best (so did my wife). There is something very strange going on between Leonard, Tim (TES), Rob, NeJame, and the Anthony's.

Chuck

Link to Rex's post

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.