April 26, 2024, 05:55:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339156 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: November 14, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: November 14, 2008, 12:23:19 PM »

Morning everyone, Nut, I have to say I like you just the way you are, afterall you are the only girl Ive ever kissed.

I remember that. LOL

'Morning, A1
Hi Brandi!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: November 14, 2008, 12:25:39 PM »

Per Murt:

Tim Miller did use side scan sonar but according to Murt did not record his findings and did not turn over to LP

Per me:

Why would Tim Miller feel obligated to turn over the info from the side scan sonar to Leonard?  Also, if he didn't record it like Murt said than what could he turn over to LP?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: November 14, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »

Please forgive me if this thought has been posted before and it probably has - but the fact that Cin Cin seem to know right away this was not Caylee yesterday tells me this is exactly why she and George will never take a polygraph. They know where Caylee is. When taking a polygraph who knows what questions will arise and if the right question gets asked and the results show deception it's another area of focus. An innocent person volunteers to take a polygraph and answers all questions. When your granddaughter is missing and you refuse to take a polygraph you are a target in my opinion

Rob can I get a Hell Ya

ditto - NeJame claims the meds would interfere with it.  Well come off the meds (with doctor's advice) Cindy - Isn't Caylee worth it?
Other relatives of the missing welcome poly's to allow le to focus elsewhere. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: November 14, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »

I think that Murt has good intentions, but he is kind of feeding the flame of conflict.  He maybe needs to take a step back....

Good morning, Monkeys.  I am curious to know from you....do you think the search in the water is in vein AFTER hearing Tim state he cleared the water and can tell us where every tire is in that water?  Or, do you believe it can't hurt to take a second look?

Of course I continue hoping and praying this is a productive search.  However, I believe Tim when he says he was thorough in checking out the lake and wonder if time would be better spent searching other nearby bodies of water....continuing to follow the pings that were not followed up on yet.

I think that she's not there because Cindy was way to cocky yesterday and not the least bit upset when they called her out there, also i think NG said that Casey showed no emotion when walking back to her cell after watching this on TV. It never hurts to take a second look on something this important but i still think she was placed in a dumpster and thats why there all so calm and cool about these searches jmo don't mean anything lol but just how i feel.

I've asked twice already - not to you Dawg -

Who called Cindy to B. P yesterday, and why??????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #625 on: November 14, 2008, 12:28:21 PM »

Please forgive me if this thought has been posted before and it probably has - but the fact that Cin Cin seem to know right away this was not Caylee yesterday tells me this is exactly why she and George will never take a polygraph. They know where Caylee is. When taking a polygraph who knows what questions will arise and if the right question gets asked and the results show deception it's another area of focus. An innocent person volunteers to take a polygraph and answers all questions. When your granddaughter is missing and you refuse to take a polygraph you are a target in my opinion

Rob can I get a Hell Ya

ditto - NeJame claims the meds would interfere with it.  Well come off the meds (with doctor's advice) Cindy - Isn't Caylee worth it?
Other relatives of the missing welcome poly's to allow le to focus elsewhere. 

I have to say it depends on what the meds are for. If Cindy has a mental illness, then coming off her meds may not be an option.

I say let George take one. What's his excuse?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #626 on: November 14, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »

anyone chatting on Murt's care to ask him about this? That is where I heard Anthony's are on their way ...

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: November 14, 2008, 12:29:57 PM »

I hate all this dissension between TM and LP and even Monkeys. As stated before LP even began this portion of the search, I don't care why he's doing it at least he is doing something. We were all devastated when Tim announced he was leaving and elated when LP said he would continue. If LP is willing to take a lie detector test, he must not be hiding anything. Yeah he's a media whore and has said it himself, so what? A section of river is being HAND searched for tiny pieces of Caylee that a side sonar thingy can't pick up. At this point that is all that is left of her, not a full 35 lb body, just tiny fragments!

I don't care about the issues that Tim has with LP. Tim is a great man who has helped more people in his lifetime than any of us can lay claim to. He has brought peace and closure to families who would still be wondering for the rest of their life. At the same time I can empathize with his frustration over this case, he has people pleading with him to come find THEIR loved ones too, while getting kicked in the pants doing this case. Tim has stated at not all the areas of interest have been cleared. I think he said 35%? That leaves a lot of looking to do. Tim will always be a saint in my book, he is a true hero.

That all being said, when you are in the public eye, like Tim Miller and Lenny Padilla, you really have to watch what you say! Bashing someone on TV is not going to look good to anyone, except maybe the Anthonys. It hurts my heart to think they were cheering Tim on, that they feel he is on their side, that Nejame is embroiled in all this and he is protecting his clients. In this case appearances DO matter. What are we supposed to think when we hear Nejame is sitting in on the core team? That TM has contacted the Ants over LP's behavior. It LOOKS like he's sleeping with the enemy. I don't feel, at this point CA and GA have done anything illegal, but who knows what we will find out tomorrow or a month from now. Kinda reminds me of the Frog and the Scorpion story.

Looks to me like Nejame may not be as dumb as many posters thought.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: November 14, 2008, 12:30:20 PM »

some observations on Murt this morning

1. making accusations against TES and Kidfinders

2. he says the media has shot themselves in the foot...and they will get no more interviews...then turns around and says LP had an interview this morning with Inside Edition and I saw  local Fox interviewing him

3. he says in the same conversation that there is a GAG order....later qualifies it as a ...gag order on the divers from the owner of Blackwater

4. he says he is basically the only MEDIA they will talk to...he has free reign

5, a couple moments ago he makes an announcement that something seems to be going on...leaves the truck...saying he has to go check with the divers

to me this is a problem....IF something is going on...at anytime....he should NOT be announcing it on air....LE should be contacted BEFORE anything is EVER said.

these are my opinions and observations

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: November 14, 2008, 12:31:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Been awhile since I've posted anything.  Been lurking mostly.  Really disappointed with all the issues regarding the searching parties.  Hopefully it'll all die down soon.  I'm hopeing the divers go back in and recover the bricks.  Wondering if they could be pavers from back yard?  I've always wondered about Casey digging a couple up from backyard with the shovel?  I wonder also why TES didn't pull up the items that were found yesterday? IMO there's probably alot of stuff in that water that could be beneficial to Caylee or any other missing...Jennifer, Trenton or others.

Hiding Monkey- I also wondered about those Anthony yard pavers, but in relation to KCJackie's pics from last night.  If Casey was planning to dispose of a body (hate to think this, much less say it) in the water, she probably would have brought something from home to weigh it down.  I'm thinking she possibly took some backyard pavers, which would be noticed.  Hence, new pavers in the backyard would be necessary. IMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 14, 2008, 12:31:37 PM »

FYI - Murt is on streaming video again this morning

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Again....MEDIA (Murt) there before LE

All I can hope is that this is all set up as a distraction so that any areas that are really being searched are off the radar and OUT of the 'media' circus.

Since when are professional searches for missing people conducted with cameras and media and an audience????

Reminds me of Geraldo and his empty vault.

They MUST be doing this as a distraction so the real work can continue. In which case -- I would say thanks.

I would be mortified if this were a relative of mine.  Unfortunately, I am afraid it is exactly what it appears to be, attention seeking.  And Murt has been trashing all morning.  I think this just adds to the carnival atmosphere and should not be being done at all.

It really is sickening to read how much "fun" some say they are having at the expense of a likely deceased child.  All the wild claims of what was found yesterday resulted from these eyewitness accounts when in fact nothing at all really happened.  The divers found a bag of trash totally unrelated to Caylee and yet all this fuss and dissention has been created over that same bag of trash.

All these hard feelings over nothing.  I hope the attention was worth it to them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: November 14, 2008, 12:33:18 PM »

Sorry, everyone!  I'm a night-owl poster and not usually on during the day.  Forgot my good manners...Good afternoon, all!

Forecast for the Day:
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: November 14, 2008, 12:34:04 PM »

Murt almost made it sound like the divers had an allegator round-up and put them into time-out on the other side of the river.      I love Murt.  He's such a hoot!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: November 14, 2008, 12:35:10 PM »

OMG!  I just opened the shutters and looked outside - big white truck parked in front of my driveway and two men with some kind of walking sticks (I don't know what they actually were) prodding my front lawn - I thought CA had followed me home!

I called my husband - he forget to tell me that the sprinkler guys were coming today to blow out the lines.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 14, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

Murt is STILL insisting that there was a shamrock.  Wasn't it his hero LP who said there wasn't one?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: November 14, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »

Hey fellow monkeys! Spent the last few days taking care of a sick child. Thought of Caylee last night, as I cuddled my little one, waiting for the on-call Dr. to return my call.  Waiting in the dark with a sick child makes the night seem a bazillion hours long.  How could Casey wait 31 days when her child was MISSING?!!!  Not yelling at you guys, honest!  That's the stupidest lie ever told!  Any "good mom" would never be able to take 31 days.  Everything in me wanted to cuddle, comfort, protect, and fix my child.  I don't see any of that love and compassion from one of the Anthonys with their "that little girl", "this little girl", "Casey's a victim and we're victims too".

Listen up, Cindy Anthony!  Before you go ripping LE apart on not about not searching for Caylee, why don't you take the media to Casey's cell and rip her apart?  SHE'S the one who didn't report your GRANDDAUGHTER MISSING FOR 31 DAYS!  How come if you and George and Lee and Casey are all victims-Why is CAYLEE the only one MISSING?  This is Casey's fault-period.  The bucks started there and stops there.  No one else "dropped Caylee off at the steps" with a never-been-seen-before-by-anyone-but-Casey "Nanny".  No one else failed to report their own child missing for 31 mornings and evenings.  No one else got up in the morning, pretended to go to a non-existent "job", spent their days calling/texting/e-mailing people, and their nights watching horror movies and partying, and went to bed -KNOWING their child was missing...for 31days!   

Not to quote myself, but I'm told the Anthonys/their allies may read here and I have something to say to Cindy.  Since she/they may not be up at 3:40 praying for/caring about/or actually looking for Caylee like we are, I'll say it again...

Forecast for the Day:
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: November 14, 2008, 12:37:38 PM »

All I can hope is that this is all set up as a distraction so that any areas that are really being searched are off the radar and OUT of the 'media' circus.

Since when are professional searches for missing people conducted with cameras and media and an audience????

Reminds me of Geraldo and his empty vault.

They MUST be doing this as a distraction so the real work can continue. In which case -- I would say thanks.

Gosh, I hadn't considered that. Seems like a lot of wasted money, but I hope it's the case. I just hate the thought of it being a media circus for anyone's gain (other than justice for Caylee, of course) I suppose, though, that they cannot keep the media away. It is public property, and since they had to get permisson to such, it is probably public record, and therefore the media might have camped out on their own with no powers for LP--or even LE--to keep them from it???

stayhomemommy -- this is so different from any of the other TES searches that I've supoorted (sadly, Natalee's disappearance acquainted me with TES -- I had not really heard of them before).

All we knew was that a search was going on (and we didn't even always know that) and the general vicinity of the search (and again, sometimes we didn't even know that).

This is so disrespectful to Caylee, imo.

I know -- I battle with the 'need to know' everything -- and what is actually in the best interest of the search, the searchers and the missing person.

I pray for Justice for Caylee 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 14, 2008, 12:37:39 PM »

anyone chatting on Murt's care to ask him about this? That is where I heard Anthony's are on their way ...

A false rumor, obviously. The Anthonys never went to Blanchard Park yesterday. There was a report of Lee having driven by the dive site yesterday, but I have my doubts about that, myself.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: November 14, 2008, 12:38:08 PM »

Sorry, everyone!  I'm a night-owl poster and not usually on during the day.  Forgot my good manners...Good afternoon, all!

Hey, it's still morning where I'm located.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: November 14, 2008, 12:38:16 PM »

Murt is STILL insisting that there was a shamrock.  Wasn't it his hero LP who said there wasn't one?

Hi Anna!!  thats what I hard last night

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.