April 26, 2024, 10:24:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339196 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #640 on: November 14, 2008, 12:39:47 PM »

some observations on Murt this morning

1. making accusations against TES and Kidfinders

2. he says the media has shot themselves in the foot...and they will get no more interviews...then turns around and says LP had an interview this morning with Inside Edition and I saw  local Fox interviewing him

3. he says in the same conversation that there is a GAG order....later qualifies it as a ...gag order on the divers from the owner of Blackwater

4. he says he is basically the only MEDIA they will talk to...he has free reign

5, a couple moments ago he makes an announcement that something seems to be going on...leaves the truck...saying he has to go check with the divers

to me this is a problem....IF something is going on...at anytime....he should NOT be announcing it on air....LE should be contacted BEFORE anything is EVER said.

these are my opinions and observations

I see ya Sunny. The best intentions may not be enough here. I stopped watching this morning. Really, I do not want any kind of repeat of yesterday. Too emotional.

I remember you, Caylee.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #641 on: November 14, 2008, 12:39:51 PM »

Hey fellow monkeys! Spent the last few days taking care of a sick child. Thought of Caylee last night, as I cuddled my little one, waiting for the on-call Dr. to return my call.  Waiting in the dark with a sick child makes the night seem a bazillion hours long.  How could Casey wait 31 days when her child was MISSING?!!!  Not yelling at you guys, honest!  That's the stupidest lie ever told!  Any "good mom" would never be able to take 31 days.  Everything in me wanted to cuddle, comfort, protect, and fix my child.  I don't see any of that love and compassion from one of the Anthonys with their "that little girl", "this little girl", "Casey's a victim and we're victims too".

Listen up, Cindy Anthony!  Before you go ripping LE apart on not about not searching for Caylee, why don't you take the media to Casey's cell and rip her apart?  SHE'S the one who didn't report your GRANDDAUGHTER MISSING FOR 31 DAYS!  How come if you and George and Lee and Casey are all victims-Why is CAYLEE the only one MISSING?  This is Casey's fault-period.  The bucks started there and stops there.  No one else "dropped Caylee off at the steps" with a never-been-seen-before-by-anyone-but-Casey "Nanny".  No one else failed to report their own child missing for 31 mornings and evenings.  No one else got up in the morning, pretended to go to a non-existent "job", spent their days calling/texting/e-mailing people, and their nights watching horror movies and partying, and went to bed -KNOWING their child was missing...for 31days!   

Not to quote myself, but I'm told the Anthonys/their allies may read here and I have something to say to Cindy.  Since she/they may not be up at 3:40 praying for/caring about/or actually looking for Caylee like we are, I'll say it again...

Sounds like we have something in common!  Hope your child is better now.  I don't know if you saw my earlier posts, but was having the same emotions about my sick baby, Caylee, etc.  Good afternoon to all.  Murt is announcing they are looking for more divers, diving equipment, etc.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 14, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »

murt just said the divers from Pennsylvania were told by Orange County Le the search was not a legal search so they were waiting  for word from Orange County

NOW he is asking for certified divers to come and join the search!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: November 14, 2008, 12:41:08 PM »

O.k., throwing this out here....

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

-OK., if I were LE, I’d be mapping out the distance one could travel in every direction from the Lake Underhill Road cell tower in three hours and 30 minutes (we don’t know how fast she was driving or being driven).

O/T alert- WOW!  My Algebra Trig teacher would be so impressed!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: November 14, 2008, 12:41:25 PM »

Murt sent out an announcemebt saying any certified divers can come and help!!! Three ring circus?I guess...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 14, 2008, 12:43:23 PM »

I've asked twice already - not to you Dawg -

Who called Cindy to B. P yesterday, and why??????

anyone chatting on Murt's care to ask him about this? That is where I heard Anthony's are on their way ...

A false rumor, obviously. The Anthonys never went to Blanchard Park yesterday. There was a report of Lee having driven by the dive site yesterday, but I have my doubts about that, myself.

thanks for answering that one....I was going to...but then I put my hand over my mouth....didn't want to say another rumor from Murt's site....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
faith1109
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: November 14, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »

Murt was also saying there was a shamrock charm like on a necklace and the female bounty hunter was very interested in it.  Is this something they just found today that is new?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #647 on: November 14, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »

Hiding Monkey- I also wondered about those Anthony yard pavers, but in relation to KCJackie's pics from last night.  If Casey was planning to dispose of a body (hate to think this, much less say it) in the water, she probably would have brought something from home to weigh it down.  I'm thinking she possibly took some backyard pavers, which would be noticed.  Hence, new pavers in the backyard would be necessary. IMO

Interesting and it had not crossed my mind. See, we monkeys are good.

It is so odd that the bag was weighted with bricks. Do litterbugs go to such trouble? Meticulous, scheming litterbugs???

I remember you, Caylee.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: November 14, 2008, 12:45:26 PM »

Murt is STILL insisting that there was a shamrock.  Wasn't it his hero LP who said there wasn't one?

Anna, I understand why people like Murt's live stream - it makes many feel like they are there too.  However, I do resent the "fun" like atmosphere and haven chosen not to take part in it. (I live an hour away).
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: November 14, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »

I feel badly for Colt, he posted saying he went back and forth for a week before coming back on here because he didn't want to get people upset.  At the end of his post he asks permission first from a Mod to post his observations, and everything goes in uproar.  The exact thing I feel he tried to avoid in the first place.

It is very hard to hear anyone say anything negative about someone you greatly admire, with that being said Tim Miller is only one man, and if the search was a free for all he can hardly be held responsible.  Possibly it's fair to say that with all of the media, and supposed thousands of searchers, that organizing this search was overwhelming for the usually impeccable TES team.  And because of that I feel Tim Miller will ensure he comes back to search again for Caylee.

As for Mr. Padilla we don't know much about him, and will he search for missing children and turn into a "Tim Miller" after Caylee?  Doubtful..... however I feel Casey Anthony has gotten under his skin just as much as ours and whether he loves the camera or not, people are searching for Caylee right now because of him.  And for that I am thankful because it is all about Caylee.

Colt I am sorry for the reception you received from your post, to all of the faithful Tim Miller advocates please don't take the search gone wrong as a "bash" against Tim because as I said earlier he is only one man and can't control what thousands of people were doing.  But hold faith that he of course realized what was going on around him and for that will go back again.

CMack - I don't feel sorry for Colt.  His first posts in this forum were defending the Anthonys.  Colt is a big boy and I'm sure can handle it.  If he can't then he really shouldn't be posting anywhere IMO.

Klaas, either back up your "blanket" statement "I don't feel sorry for Colt.  His first posts in this forum were defending the Anthony's", or kindly retract it.

You tell everyone here that I support the Anthony's.

The Anthony's:

Have I made a post supporting Casey? NO

Have I made a post supporting Cindy? NO

Have I made a post supporting Lee? NO

Have I made a post supporting George? In some ways yes. But I never said, or supported everything he has said or done

Have I supported to truth for Caylee? yes

As a mod, we should hold you at a higher level when it comes to posting about other members here. At least be factual, because I have.

Going back to work, and I'll be back latter today.

By the way....I don't need yours, or anyone elses sorrow here. Save it for Caylee.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: November 14, 2008, 12:46:09 PM »

Hiding Monkey- I also wondered about those Anthony yard pavers, but in relation to KCJackie's pics from last night.  If Casey was planning to dispose of a body (hate to think this, much less say it) in the water, she probably would have brought something from home to weigh it down.  I'm thinking she possibly took some backyard pavers, which would be noticed.  Hence, new pavers in the backyard would be necessary. IMO

It is so odd that the bag was weighted with bricks. Do litterbugs go to such trouble? Meticulous, scheming litterbugs???

Nothing about that bag makes sense on any level.  There has to be more to it.  I don't know anyone who weighs their trash down, you are absoloutely right!  The diver did say that the bag ripped as he was pulling it up.  Could there have been more there that was lost?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 14, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »

Faith1109- Yes, I did see your post last night and I can totally relate.  BTW, I am very proud of you for sticking up for your baby.  Way to go Mama!  Any mom I know would be crazy with grief, literally worried sick, losing weight, and desperate to do whatever it takes to find their child dead or alive (hopefully the latter, of course).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: November 14, 2008, 12:47:29 PM »

And the other side of the coin.  Most people have left over material from a project.  These looked like bricks and IIRC there were bricks in one portion of the back yard.  See the Greta interview pictures.  Just throwing it out there.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 14, 2008, 12:48:43 PM »

I've asked twice already - not to you Dawg -

Who called Cindy to B. P yesterday, and why??????

anyone chatting on Murt's care to ask him about this? That is where I heard Anthony's are on their way ...

A false rumor, obviously. The Anthonys never went to Blanchard Park yesterday. There was a report of Lee having driven by the dive site yesterday, but I have my doubts about that, myself.

Thank you so much Brandi! 
Not sure about Lee...Klaas said one of our posters who was there said she saw him.  Think others just saw...a black mustang.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: November 14, 2008, 12:49:04 PM »

Murt was also saying there was a shamrock charm like on a necklace and the female bounty hunter was very interested in it.  Is this something they just found today that is new?

This is from yesterday and I've been trying to find out if MURT actually saw it or if that's simply what he remembers being told.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: November 14, 2008, 12:49:18 PM »

Just an opinion here but I for one am sick of Lois and all her drama! She wants to be front and center and then has the nerve to post at Murts,"Leave my child alone"...Personally,I think it is her that needs to have some alone time and stop what she herself is doing..The next thing will be Children services banging on her door if she isn't careful..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 14, 2008, 12:50:14 PM »

This is from yesterday and I've been trying to find out if MURT actually saw it or if that's simply what he remembers being told.

Murt called it a medallion and said it was not on a chain...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: November 14, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »

murt just said the divers from Pennsylvania were told by Orange County Le the search was not a legal search so they were waiting  for word from Orange County

NOW he is asking for certified divers to come and join the search!!  

Yes, he even added "The more, the MERRIER!"  Since when is looking for the remains of a child merry?

I can understand why Tim Miller would run from this circus.  In fact, I can't imagine why anyone would want to be associated with it since it seems to be being conducted mostly for the media.

Sharon is correct about TES never having this kind of frenzy while searching and the results being given in a professional manner at it's conclusion.

Also when Tim Miller says TES will stay until they find someone, that is not literal.  It is like asking a football coach who is going to win the big game.  He gives it his most optimistic outlook.  And in this instance he has even been especially open in stating that it would be very difficult to find Caylee when KC refuses to cooperate in any manner.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: November 14, 2008, 12:51:01 PM »

I read LP's web site this morning, Rob has a letter on their, Please read. Also
after scroll down on their blog. People are refusing the refunds but Pay-Pal are
already sending them and notifing the people.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 14, 2008, 12:51:41 PM »

Hi faith.....who knows with  murt ...IMO he has things mixed up....the shamrock turned out not to be a shamrock and I think he is confusing this this with the female bounty hunter person saying the beads on the cross found in the tree were similar/exact to beads she saw at the A's....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.