March 29, 2024, 12:54:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 337416 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: November 14, 2008, 01:17:05 PM »

Does anyone know if Lee's phone has been anaylized?  Has anyone looked into where his cell phone pings were?

not that I have heard about....but who knows?????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: November 14, 2008, 01:17:49 PM »

What I saw in the bag from the NG show (and I believe Klaas posted a picture here) did not look like that. I'll try to see if I can find a picture for you.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: November 14, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »

I’m calling on the Orlando Sentinel, WFTV, WESH TV, FOX news, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Nancy Grace, Greta, Good Morning America, and the Today show to do some investigative reporting on Kid Finders Network and Never Lose Hope.  I’d like to see some accounting records, tax returns, records of donations received (minus personal SS#’s and individual names please), and Board of Directors lists.

Also, aside to Nancy Grace -I (like many others) don't watch your show anymore because you engage in combative reporting, not professional debate.  Watching your show is like Jerry Springer. I'm pretty sure you didn't behave that way in a courtroom.  Your courtroom demeanor gained you respect, please return to your roots.  I guarantee your ratings will improve.  You can be hard hitting, without interrupting everyone. For the sake of journalism, please ask Cindy A. the 5 W's of journalism:

Who are George's private detectives?  Who is paying for Casey's attorney/your attorney?
What are the names of your private investigators and where are their offices?  What city/county/neighborhood/apartment complex should we all be looking for Caylee in?
Where exactly are the 9 locations George claims Caylee has been?  Where, specifically, exactly, should people be searching (see above question)?  Where is your private investigators documentation?
When can we see your PI's investigative notes on Caylee's locations? Today?  Tomorrow?  When will you be releasing your tax returns to document that Casey, in fact, had a job and Casey/Caylee was/were not dependents on you & GA.
How can you explain that your daughter did not report your granddaughter missing until you literally forced her to do so? 
Why didn't Casey report Caylee missing after "Zanny's" phone number "was disconnected" and Casey had no verifiable, documentable leads?  Why didn't she even tell you, George, or her close brother?  Why haven't there been any ransom notes/calls/demands?  Why exactly was Caylee alledgedly kidnapped?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 14, 2008, 01:19:11 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 14, 2008, 01:19:12 PM »

Murt is setting up paypal account for donations..Hmmmm

Ummm..donations for what?

HIM!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3doglady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: November 14, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »

Murt says he saw the shamrock and LP says there wasn't one.

Now Murt says the female bounty hunter almost fell out of the van when she saw the shamrock that LP says didn't exist.

Murt is also insisting OCSO took the evidence but Nieves their PR spokesperson says they retained zilch.

Nothing like blurring the facts so we don't know what the heck is going on.

When did LP say there was no shamrock?  I missed that, was it on NG?  I did see "evidence" being taken away on Murt's site yesterday. Several other people have posted it was LE. I don't understand how LE could dismiss the toys so quickly.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #706 on: November 14, 2008, 01:20:21 PM »

I'm wondering how many people will show up for the Meet and Greet? Most people will show up to get a good look at the Anthony clan, it would be hard for me to imagine many people would be there to support them. We will know where Lee is, he will be there also.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: November 14, 2008, 01:20:36 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Live webcam at the search if anyone wants to watch

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: November 14, 2008, 01:21:06 PM »

Murt says he saw the shamrock and LP says there wasn't one.

Now Murt says the female bounty hunter almost fell out of the van when she saw the shamrock that LP says didn't exist.

Murt is also insisting OCSO took the evidence but Nieves their PR spokesperson says they retained zilch.

Nothing like blurring the facts so we don't know what the heck is going on.

When did LP say there was no shamrock?  I missed that, was it on NG?  I did see "evidence" being taken away on Murt's site yesterday. Several other people have posted it was LE. I don't understand how LE could dismiss the toys so quickly.

The DIVER said it was not a shamrock
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #709 on: November 14, 2008, 01:21:09 PM »

I’m calling on the Orlando Sentinel, WFTV, WESH TV, FOX news, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Nancy Grace, Greta, Good Morning America, and the Today show to do some investigative reporting on Kid Finders Network and Never Lose Hope.  I’d like to see some accounting records, tax returns, records of donations received (minus personal SS#’s and individual names please), and Board of Directors lists.

Also, aside to Nancy Grace -I (like many others) don't watch your show anymore because you engage in combative reporting, not professional debate.  Watching your show is like Jerry Springer. I'm pretty sure you didn't behave that way in a courtroom.  Your courtroom demeanor gained you respect, please return to your roots.
  I guarantee your ratings will improve.  You can be hard hitting, without interrupting everyone. For the sake of journalism, please ask Cindy A. the 5 W's of journalism:

I could not agree more.  I was planning on e-mailing the show today because I've just had it with her.  I can't even watch her anymore.   I DVR it and then read here to see what is said on the show that night.  If there's no specific clip of the show I want to see for clarification, etc., I delete it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #710 on: November 14, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »

I'm wondering how many people will show up for the Meet and Greet? Most people will show up to get a good look at the Anthony clan, it would be hard for me to imagine many people would be there to support them. We will know where Lee is, he will be there also.

The whole Meet and Greet things just disgusts me.  These people could not possibly be more morbid and self-serving.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #711 on: November 14, 2008, 01:22:34 PM »

Shout out to ISpy and your Sherlock Holmes sort of monkey. 

Diamond and clovers and hearts and shreks, is there a leprechaun around. I want some Lucky Charms. 

Mmm. Lucky Charms.

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: November 14, 2008, 01:25:32 PM »

Murt was also saying there was a shamrock charm like on a necklace and the female bounty hunter was very interested in it.  Is this something they just found today that is new?

This is from yesterday and I've been trying to find out if MURT actually saw it or if that's simply what he remembers being told.
Below is a link (hope it works for you) that shows a picture of Casey with her shamrock necklace on. It is from Facebook, Myspace picture file and it is Caylee with a red dress on and Casey next to her with necklace.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #713 on: November 14, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »

The shamrock in this picture hanging on the "rope"  apparently looks very similar to the shamrock in the weighted garbage bag found by divers in Econ River yesterday.

I believe that is the one Cindy mentioned "on a lanyard" that disappeared from the Pontiac after they brought it home from the tow yard and before LE took posession of the car.

Is the impication here, that someone broke into their garage and stole it ? I never heard this story but I don't have TV either. I though the car was in the garage after the A's brought it home..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: November 14, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1905

please delete it if you feel it is inappropriate

Nothing against Padilla and the search efforts. But I do think it was inappropriate to accept donations through Paypal on behalf of TES, witthout TES approval. TES has its own mechanisms in place online and off for accepting donations. Not saying the intent was bad but the way it was done is not right. People should have been directed to TES to donate directly. IMO

I'm a little bit behind, so this may have been addressed already. I believe somebody here stated they received their money back from LP's forum, and was given a direct link to TES to make a donation.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: November 14, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 14, 2008, 01:25:57 PM »

Hi everyone, I haven't got caught up, but had an idea this morning:

Lee doesn't want to take lie detector test, because he took out the "bag full of stuffed animals that smelled like smoke", and he knows there was evidence of somekind in there.

LOL my contribution for the week!! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #717 on: November 14, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »

If I read it right, the Anthony's will be giving info about why Caylee is alive, never before info, but I can't remember if it will be said on Nancy Grace or Meet and Greet. Some of the actions and behavior I've witnessed over the last couple days has been like watching The Jerry Springer Show.

The whole Meet and Greet things just disgusts me.  These people could not possibly be more morbid and self-serving.   
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: November 14, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »

I'm sorry I have to say this and get it off my chest.  Murt was just now talking about Tim Miller again and saying that if Tim is in this for money and maybe Tim thinks if he whines enough people will send him more money.

Very late last night Murt was saying that he could not air today because his bill was $l,000 and so many chatters said they would send him money for him to air.  He then proceeded to try to access his paypal account again.  For two hours he tried and the paypal account was put up in the banner for people to donate to him.  People have been sending money to him via his P.O. Box etc. too. 

I take issue with him saying that Tim is only in this for money now.  Murt is being a hypocrite in my opinion.  He is working people up into a frenzy of hate against Tim Miller and his organization and that is not right.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: November 14, 2008, 01:27:23 PM »

Just an opinion here but I for one am sick of Lois and all her drama! She wants to be front and center and then has the nerve to post at Murts,"Leave my child alone"...Personally,I think it is her that needs to have some alone time and stop what she herself is doing..The next thing will be Children services banging on her door if she isn't careful..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

TY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.