March 28, 2024, 05:30:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 337385 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #760 on: November 14, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: November 14, 2008, 01:49:21 PM »

This is what I imagine, when I think of what could have happened.

Little innocent Caylee was killed or died accidentally from KC's negligence on the 16th, put in the trunk of her car until the 19th.  KC would travel to remote places to see how the body was holding up. 

Baby started to decompose.  KC realized, removed her from trunk and hid Caylee somewhere, then at a later time, put the baby in some type of container/bag/wrapping, put her back into the trunk and relocated little Caylee to her final resting place (10 days or so later). 

For the testing to come back and show decomp 2 1/2 days, but the smell to be so strong, would hint that Caylee had been put in the trunk and her fluids started to leak, KC realized, then taken that poor baby out and put back in when Caylee's body was in rough shape (10 days of decomp) for final removal.

I am one, who likes to think of all possibilities and try to keep an open mind.  But there is no way KC's story is true.  For all the theories and evidence, we go over, I have to imagine that CA, GA and LA, has thought all these things too. 

No matter how it shakes out, KC killed/lost their grand daughter/niece because of her negligence or intentions.  How can you forgive your daughter/sister and believe her when all she has done is lie after lie, after lie.  In order to be forgiven, you have ask and acknowledge what you have done and feel sorry over it.  None of these people show this and it is so mind blowing. 

Sorry for going on, but sometimes you get so frustrated.  And then the fact that we can't even find this little baby Caylee and provide her with a decent resting place.  She was so innocent.  God have mercy.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: November 14, 2008, 01:49:21 PM »

Now having said what I've just said, Murt is perfectly free to set up his own account, and get donations for the upkeep of his site, if he so chooses. If people are willing to send him donations for strictly him, that is between him and his ustream followers.  If they are sending him donations for LP or anybody else, then he has every obligation to pass that money along.

I could care less. He is providing a service.  If one wants to help him absorb the costs of the service he is providing, so what.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: November 14, 2008, 01:49:46 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

LOL...waiting for the mariachi band!!  I finally had to mute murt...he is talking waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much and indiscriminately IMO

Perhaps we could rent a pony - for pony rides and donate all the money to LP and Murt!!  I am getting disgusted!!  I had to mute him too!!  LOL   
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: November 14, 2008, 01:50:23 PM »

I'm wondering how many people will show up for the Meet and Greet? Most people will show up to get a good look at the Anthony clan, it would be hard for me to imagine many people would be there to support them. We will know where Lee is, he will be there also.

Meet and Greet?  Rascal Flatts had a m/g, I saw Brad Paisley a months or so ago, he had a m/g.  Why, why, why would they think it is appropriate for the Anthony's to be out meeting and greeting?   Are they celebrities?  Do they have some special talent (aside from the ability to obfuscate)?  Have they written a book?  Oh no, not yet, that will be coming. 

Puh-leeze, Anthonys, go home and mourn your grandchild in private.  This is disgusting.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: November 14, 2008, 01:50:30 PM »

Murt says he saw the shamrock and LP says there wasn't one.

Now Murt says the female bounty hunter almost fell out of the van when she saw the shamrock that LP says didn't exist.

Murt is also insisting OCSO took the evidence but Nieves their PR spokesperson says they retained zilch.

Nothing like blurring the facts so we don't know what the heck is going on.

When did LP say there was no shamrock?  I missed that, was it on NG?  I did see "evidence" being taken away on Murt's site yesterday. Several other people have posted it was LE. I don't understand how LE could dismiss the toys so quickly.
[/quote]

Thanks
[/quote]

Anybody watch NG last night?  The red head stated she herself saw the bones, and said they did very much look like bones.

Many people -including local media - reported that LE did in fact take things away from the scene for testing.

What I want to know is WHY the discrepancy? Who is hiding what, and why is somebody not being truthful?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: November 14, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »

According to Murt, OCSD does not consider Leonard search a legal search and they are not supporting it in any way.
So is it illegal or just not sanctioned? What is the "red button?" It sounds horrifying..

Carmen
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: November 14, 2008, 01:51:09 PM »

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

Folks ... this is not only over the line ... it is beyond comprehension.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

Would you want your missing loved one's search covered like this?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: November 14, 2008, 01:51:19 PM »

I will have a BBQ (I am from KC you know), and refreshments - if people will go search a couple areas!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: November 14, 2008, 01:51:50 PM »

Klaasend, can you tell me where to look for the picture of the cross on the tree, I want to see if the knots are the same as the lanyard???  TIA

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: November 14, 2008, 01:52:50 PM »

KCJackie I haven't even taken the time to look at the pics yet.I have been digging trying to find the Ohio connection between Andy France's parent's and the A's. It is surely long term and trusted. How could them being from Ohio to just be coincidence? the thing that really bothers me about this is the calls back and forth between the A's and KC is it implicates one of them in the disposal if we are right. Since Cindy called 911 guess who that leaves. Just makes me sick at my stomach.

ILG...I've been curious about Andy as well...what do you know about him?  I may be able to get some info from Ohio.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: November 14, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »

That lanyard disappearing is weird, why would someone take that, from the garage?

Better yet why would Cindy point it out? Is it in the interview docs? Wonder if the towyard people recall anything about it.

Good question, for which I have no answer.

I do recall seeing her on the news mentioning it. Not sure if it is in the LE interviews or not. I just do not remember.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: November 14, 2008, 01:53:53 PM »

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

BRAVO 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 14, 2008, 01:54:58 PM »

Klaasend, can you tell me where to look for the picture of the cross on the tree, I want to see if the knots are the same as the lanyard???  TIA

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: November 14, 2008, 01:55:26 PM »

SHAME ON YOU!!!

WELL SAID

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: November 14, 2008, 01:55:44 PM »

It's about CAYLEE

Look at this little girl - this is what it is all about.  She needs to be looked for in other areas too!  Even if the odds are not in our favor.  It will take weeks for testing if anything is found - the trial is creeping up on is - it will be here in no time.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: November 14, 2008, 01:56:18 PM »

Now having said what I've just said, Murt is perfectly free to set up his own account, and get donations for the upkeep of his site, if he so chooses. If people are willing to send him donations for strictly him, that is between him and his ustream followers.  If they are sending him donations for LP or anybody else, then he has every obligation to pass that money along.

I could care less. He is providing a service.  If one wants to help him absorb the costs of the service he is providing, so what.

Exactly.  I'm a blogger, and I have seen MANY fellow bloggers put up paypal buttons on their site- whether they need money to pay for their domain renewal, new shoes, an iPod.. you name it.  And believe it or not, they get money.  Who cares? They have every right to set up an account, every right to ask for money, and every right to receive it from whoever wants them to have it. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: November 14, 2008, 01:57:55 PM »

It's about CAYLEE

Look at this little girl - this is what it is all about.  She needs to be looked for in other areas too!  Even if the odds are not in our favor.  It will take weeks for testing if anything is found - the trial is creeping up on is - it will be here in no time.

Hey KCJackie!

I asked you yesterday, but I think you had already logged off.  Do you mind sharing your theory about where Caylee is?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 14, 2008, 01:58:19 PM »

SHAME ON YOU!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: November 14, 2008, 01:59:23 PM »

MURT SAID NOT TO SEND ANYTHING TO PAY PAL....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.