April 16, 2024, 05:41:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338291 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: November 14, 2008, 01:59:23 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

Folks ... this is not only over the line ... it is beyond comprehension.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

Would you want your missing loved one's search covered like this?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #781 on: November 14, 2008, 01:59:32 PM »

It's about CAYLEE

Look at this little girl - this is what it is all about.  She needs to be looked for in other areas too!  Even if the odds are not in our favor.  It will take weeks for testing if anything is found - the trial is creeping up on is - it will be here in no time.

Yes, and notice monkeys Casey is in that photo too, but in the background and barely noticeable. Aside from getting convicted and spending the rest of her days in prison, I don't care what happens to Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: November 14, 2008, 02:00:00 PM »

It's about CAYLEE

Look at this little girl - this is what it is all about.  She needs to be looked for in other areas too!  Even if the odds are not in our favor.  It will take weeks for testing if anything is found - the trial is creeping up on is - it will be here in no time.

Hey KCJackie!

I asked you yesterday, but I think you had already logged off.  Do you mind sharing your theory about where Caylee is?

Sorry about that.  Go back to the first few pages and look at my pics - it shows where above them.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: November 14, 2008, 02:00:01 PM »

Wow. First Kobe, now Dr. Lee. Hummm. I really respect Dr. Lee. Should we worry about this?

I see no need to worry! Dr.Lee will not lie..I just want the truth,the whole truth,and nothing but the truth no matter what that truth may be...

Thanks Tater! I needed the encouraging words today. Smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: November 14, 2008, 02:00:21 PM »

IMO, yesterday LP and Tim were obliterated.  Today it’s beginning to look like Murt is going to be obliterated.  Wouldn’t it be more proactive to just appreciate what each person is able to bring to the search?  Tim is wonderful at searches – no question about it and he is appreciated for it.  LP has gut instincts and an ability to motivate people – that’s needed, too.  Murt is bringing a live stream that EVERYONE is fascinated with and NO ONE else is bring to us.  So, as I see it, all three of these guys have the own unique qualities and talents and are able to assist in different ways.  WHY do they all have to be torn apart?!?  In the end, they’re just people, with all the imperfections that we all have and they are each just trying to help in their own way.  IMO, I am going to appreciate the good that each of them are willing to share with us.

As for what was found in the dive yesterday, it is very confusing.  We’ve been told it was a green plastic-like shamrock, we’ve been told it was broken open and I just heard Murt say that the shamrock was just like the picture that was sent to him and that it looked like a tarnished silver with maybe brass underneath (I’m thinking silver-coated), which is metal.  So who’s right?  Who’s wrong?  Maybe there was more than one shamrock.

Personally, I think that there’s more to this and that LE or the FBI have asked/requested/whatever that the “definitive” not be disclosed and so folks are talking around the subject.  I think that there’s just more to this that the public has been told.  It’s okay that they don’t tell us everything in order to protect the case.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: November 14, 2008, 02:00:39 PM »

Klaasend, can you tell me where to look for the picture of the cross on the tree, I want to see if the knots are the same as the lanyard???  TIA

Thank you Klaasend.  You cannot see how it is knotted.  And the leather looks like it is flat on the cross necklace and more round on the lanyard...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #786 on: November 14, 2008, 02:00:54 PM »

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

THANK YOU!! AMEN! 

May I also add that the "blow by blow" you are hearing is just one persons account of what they are seeing, and how can one person see it all?  How can we know that one person has not spiced up the details a bit to insure that viewers will stick around for another "act"?  He is media, amature, but still "media". 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #787 on: November 14, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »

Checking out for a bit, monkeys. Will see you later. 

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #788 on: November 14, 2008, 02:02:04 PM »

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Red I agree this is a circus and that the video coverage is a little much. There is a difference between Dave Holloway and the Anthonys in my opinion. Dave Holloway wanted Natalee found, the Anthony's don't want Caylee found. I believe the Anthonys have brought this circus upon themselves. Also, I think you are a wonderful person that works hard for missing people. Work I could never in my life do.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: November 14, 2008, 02:02:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17980507/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Inspecting Her Car At Sheriff's Office
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 1:14 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is allowing Casey Anthony's attorney access Friday to her Pontiac Sunfire, the car investigators believe Caylee was inside and dead.

According to Jim Solomons with the sheriff's office, Jose Baez was at the sheriff's office Central Complex late Friday morning to meet with investigators and then examine the vehicle. The vehicle examination is not expected to begin until 3:00pm.

Baez had asked weeks ago to have access to the car for an inspection. He brought his own team of experts to the sheriff's office Friday.

Among the experts Baez is working with is Dr. Henry Lee, a nationally-known and self-proclaimed "legendary" forensic investigator. According to his website, Lee has "solved a murder without a body" and "assisted in the investigations of more than 6,000 cases, including war crimes in Bosnia and Croatia, the suicide of President Clinton's former White House attorney, Vince Foster, review of the JFK assassination, and the death of JonBennet Ramsey."

Dr. Lee's services do not come cheap!!!  Now besides wondering who is paying JB.....who is paying the death qualified atty.......and now Dr. Lee
Baez had wanted to inspect the undercarriage of the car, the carpet that was in trunk and held a stain, the spare tire well, and tire cover, but they were removed to be tested by the FBI and are no longer in the car.
SNIPPED

Eyewitness News has also learned that the car still smells of decomposition. our  Kate told us this morning
SNIPPED

"If I made the decision to leave right now, it would probably be Sunday or Monday," Padilla said Friday. "Because the tickets are cheaper."

Padilla could pull out and head home as early as Sunday, but the Blackwater Divers said they are committed to the search and could continue with it even if Padilla leaves.

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

Wow. First Kobe, now Dr. Lee. Hummm. I really respect Dr. Lee. Should we worry about this?

I don't think we should ever worry about the TRUTH....if by something miraculous Caylee is not deceased.... if in fact, Casey really didn't harm her....I certainly would not want her to be punished for something she didn't do......and hell hasn't frozen over yet!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: November 14, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »

Sorry about that.  Go back to the first few pages and look at my pics - it shows where above them.

Oops - must've missed that.  Sorry.  I'll go look back.  Thank you so much for your answer!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: November 14, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Thank you RED!!!!!   You said it better than I could have hoped for!!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: November 14, 2008, 02:03:46 PM »

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Thank you. I am from AB so we are a fairly hush hush,no nothing group until the investigation is over unless the American media finds it interesting enough to follow. I have followed crime stories for a long time and I must say, I am not seeing alot of dignity going on here by a number of parties...

Carmen
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: November 14, 2008, 02:03:55 PM »

Red,I agree with most of your post...Casey Anthony's trial being held in Orlando doesn't mean a rats tail to anyone though.The world knows and their honestly isn't a place she could go except maybe to Aruba to get a catch and release trial..We have to be real here for a second though Red....If not for JP,this place would not have ever been looked at again.Tim Miller is not infallible..I don't think Caylee is there anyway and never have..You are acting as though this is the first time the media has been live in devastating cases but do I need to remind you of the media on the war front in Iraq and Afghanistan? Times have changed Red and not for the good...jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: November 14, 2008, 02:04:32 PM »

RED ... btw .. you feeling better? Cause if you're not, I just made Monkey Doctor today. I can send him your way!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 14, 2008, 02:06:27 PM »

I think there is a lot of trickle down in this case.  When the victim's family is so deeply involved in rumors and innuendo and at odds with the police and the community, all sorts of things take place that would not if the victim's family was helpful and supportive of the effort to find justice for the victim.  They set the tone, and when their public statements clash so completely with their private ones and interviews, it becomes open season on the truth.  It becomes a free for all.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: November 14, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »

According to Murt, OCSD does not consider Leonard search a legal search and they are not supporting it in any way.
So is it illegal or just not sanctioned? What is the "red button?" It sounds horrifying..

Seriously someone!!! I need to know about the red button..I am new here!! Is it minor electrical shock or something? I really need to know

Carmen
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: November 14, 2008, 02:07:18 PM »

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Agree...BRAVO!!!
My question, what will the defense do w/ this mess?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: November 14, 2008, 02:07:31 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 14, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »

This is what I imagine, when I think of what could have happened.

Little innocent Caylee was killed or died accidentally from KC's negligence on the 16th, put in the trunk of her car until the 19th.  KC would travel to remote places to see how the body was holding up. 

Baby started to decompose.  KC realized, removed her from trunk and hid Caylee somewhere, then at a later time, put the baby in some type of container/bag/wrapping, put her back into the trunk and relocated little Caylee to her final resting place (10 days or so later). 

For the testing to come back and show decomp 2 1/2 days, but the smell to be so strong, would hint that Caylee had been put in the trunk and her fluids started to leak, KC realized, then taken that poor baby out and put back in when Caylee's body was in rough shape (10 days of decomp) for final removal.

I am one, who likes to think of all possibilities and try to keep an open mind.  But there is no way KC's story is true.  For all the theories and evidence, we go over, I have to imagine that CA, GA and LA, has thought all these things too. 

No matter how it shakes out, KC killed/lost their grand daughter/niece because of her negligence or intentions.  How can you forgive your daughter/sister and believe her when all she has done is lie after lie, after lie.  In order to be forgiven, you have ask and acknowledge what you have done and feel sorry over it.  None of these people show this and it is so mind blowing. 

Sorry for going on, but sometimes you get so frustrated.  And then the fact that we can't even find this little baby Caylee and provide her with a decent resting place.  She was so innocent.  God have mercy.

thanks  for your observations and opinions

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.