April 16, 2024, 12:40:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338312 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2008, 10:47:10 PM »

So REX and CHUCK are the all knowing? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2008, 10:47:30 PM »

CBeach, I keep looking at that photo of the cooler on wheels and the baby and wondering about the size as well.  Would be prefect for transportation.  I wonder if it is KC's and if it is present and accounted for.

Also if we are going to drink to NG, when she says "Tot Mom" I will require Everclear!

There we go! I am so going to have to do a liquor run tomorrow! Maybe Mytime can show up in her shirtless sleeves and we can really get the party started!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2008, 10:47:45 PM »

Thank klaas for anwering my questions about the volunteer diver's.

KCJackie, great photo's.  By any chance do you remember what time you took that shot of the green truck in LA's driveway?  Curious you know, lol.

I went by several times - the green truck was there all but one time.  I think this was around 8:00 a.m. Tuesday.  It was also there late at night - tv shining through window and I'm assuming a bedroom window was lit up.

Jackie - thanks for your pics from your trip, way cool!  I am confused about the green truck - is it Lee's (i thought he had the mustang???) or is it Amy's (thought I read that some where) or is it Dante's (thought I read that somewhere else).  Me soooo confused on the whole green truck aspect!  TIA

I don't know who it belongs to - maybe someone will remember.  But I was happy when I seen it.

You always make me smile Jackie!     Can someone run the plate # so we know for sure who it is? 

OT - if your KC means Kansas City, Im only 2 hours away.  Omaha here.

I am just now watching NG, just saw the bag they found, it looks to me like it was a 'Bratz' doll in the bag.  Someone earlier said the toys may be too small for a 2 year old, my guy is 2.5 y/o and I would let him play with a doll like that.  But I think it depends on the kiddo, mine has never been prone to putting things in his mouth so I am comfortable with it.  I dont know, just my thoughts from my experience.

I didn't think you would be able to see it in that pic.  But I do have a close up of just the plate...... was thinking the same thing.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2008, 10:48:06 PM »

Good evening Monkey's

I've been lurking here all week, and I'm sure most here are wondering why I haven't posted as yet. It's because I've had a personal conflict on what I should post. I had two choices to make.

One: I could sugar coat the truth, and facts of what I observed. This would keep me in good graces with the members here. Or second: Be both truthful and FACTUAL, and know that most members here will not like, or believe the facts (which are much more than just opinions), nor will they like me posting something that's not positive.

I will post two things that are very positive. Mytime and here husband, are very nice people. I did see hundreds of volunteers who where giving their time to search for a missing child they never met.

I will also say this: The post that Rex made...was spot on. I concur 110% with the statements he made in his post. Sad as it is. facts are still facts. It's my opinion, if anything, Rex understated what really went on. It was truly worse than what he posted. I talked to a few professional volunteer Team Leaders, who told me that they will not be retuning on Sunday's search...because it was a waste of time, and would be unproductive. One of them I spoke with drove 1200 miles to be on the search team.

If you heard some of the conversations between Leonard, and NeJame, and Tim Millers demeanor, everyone here would fully understand.

Ever seen a chicken without a head?? I saw many of them both days wearing TES shirts.

I have NOTHING to gain by making comments that I know will be both unpopular, and discounted by those here that read them. All of this just sheds bad light on me. My Dad always told me: "Truth is never a bad thing, so never be afraid to tell it"

If Kaas gives the OK, I will post my observed FACTS Nov 7-8-9. I will tell you all in advance.....you won't like it.  However, remember this: I was there, and many here...were not.

Also...the food: I was not offered any, nor did I see any of the volunteers eating any of it. What I did see: the "tent workers" Setting down with their feet up stuffing their face. ALL of the food was behind these workers on tables, not accessible to those who were sweating their butt's off doing the searching.

This my fellow Monkey's...is just the tip of the iceberg!

And please, don't acuse me of working for the Anthony's, or their lawyer. I supported TES 100%, and did my very best (so did my wife). There is something very strange going on between Leonard, Tim (TES), Rob, NeJame, and the Anthony's.

Chuck

Link to Rex's post

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

Chuck! I have been wondering about you!  I'm nosey so I want to know. 

That sucks you all didn't get food 

I didn't need any food. I packed my own lunch and water like we were told to. So did many of the other searchers. So I really didn't understand the plea for food donations. (???)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2008, 10:48:45 PM »

I don't need to hear "bashing" -- but I WOULD like to hear an account of someone who was there.  -JMO
I would as well.  I think that people that have donated their time and money deserve to know how things were handled. Obviously, Mytime, Colt, Invision have some information that we don't have.  I for one would like to hear what they have to say.
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2008, 10:49:16 PM »

islandmonkey-
My thoughts exactly.   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »

Good evening Monkey's

I've been lurking here all week, and I'm sure most here are wondering why I haven't posted as yet. It's because I've had a personal conflict on what I should post. I had two choices to make.

One: I could sugar coat the truth, and facts of what I observed. This would keep me in good graces with the members here. Or second: Be both truthful and FACTUAL, and know that most members here will not like, or believe the facts (which are much more than just opinions), nor will they like me posting something that's not positive.

I will post two things that are very positive. Mytime and here husband, are very nice people. I did see hundreds of volunteers who where giving their time to search for a missing child they never met.

I will also say this: The post that Rex made...was spot on. I concur 110% with the statements he made in his post. Sad as it is. facts are still facts. It's my opinion, if anything, Rex understated what really went on. It was truly worse than what he posted. I talked to a few professional volunteer Team Leaders, who told me that they will not be retuning on Sunday's search...because it was a waste of time, and would be unproductive. One of them I spoke with drove 1200 miles to be on the search team.

If you heard some of the conversations between Leonard, and NeJame, and Tim Millers demeanor, everyone here would fully understand.

Ever seen a chicken without a head?? I saw many of them both days wearing TES shirts.

I have NOTHING to gain by making comments that I know will be both unpopular, and discounted by those here that read them. All of this just sheds bad light on me. My Dad always told me: "Truth is never a bad thing, so never be afraid to tell it"

If Kaas gives the OK, I will post my observed FACTS Nov 7-8-9. I will tell you all in advance.....you won't like it.  However, remember this: I was there, and many here...were not.

Also...the food: I was not offered any, nor did I see any of the volunteers eating any of it. What I did see: the "tent workers" Setting down with their feet up stuffing their face. ALL of the food was behind these workers on tables, not accessible to those who were sweating their butt's off doing the searching.

And please, don't acuse me of working for the Anthony's, or their lawyer. I supported TES 100%, and did my very best (so did my wife). There is something very strange going on between Leonard, Tim (TES), Rob, NeJame, and the Anthony's.

Chuck

Link to Rex's post

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

I would like to hear the rest of the report but it sounds like the moderator is not going to let you tell us. Why?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2008, 10:49:40 PM »

Good evening Monkey's

Chuck

Link to Rex's post

Chuck! I have been wondering about you!  I'm nosey so I want to know. 

That sucks you all didn't get food 

I didn't need any food. I packed my own lunch and water like we were told to. So did many of the other searchers. So I really didn't understand the plea for food donations. (???)

Maybe for Leonard and his people that were hanging around at the command center all day.  We could see him from Murt's van at the command center.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2008, 10:50:07 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 

Folks, let's get a couple of things straight here.

Anything that went wrong with the searches in organization, etc ... I look to actually take data and have people learn from the mistakes.

If anyone has been on a large search then one knows that it can be chaotic. I was not there this past weekend so all I can do is here and put things togather to help fix for the future.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2008, 10:50:20 PM »

Mr. Chuck, thanks for trying to make a difference. The sad fact is what you have discovered has been occurring since the last real honest search and that was for Kelly Nolan in the summer of 2007. I know what's been going on. And so do others. In fact most of us have been sugar coating the entire TES thing because that's all we have. We are Victims Right's Advocates here. I'm sure you have noticed by now. 

That's what we do.

Mr Chuck I am sorry that you were subjected to a less than honest effort to find a  resolution to what became of little Caylee.

If this post makes me unpopular, I can live with that - missing persons is not a popularity contest.
And this come from someone who is certainly no "fan" of "Colt."

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2008, 10:50:37 PM »

I have just spent several hours trying to catch up on the events of the day.  I can only say that I am sad.  I an disappointed that the items from the river didn't belong to Caylee and I am disappointed by the pages and pages of bickering between monekys.  This is not what Scared Monkeys is about.  Offering opinions is what we do.  Posting antagonistic statements based on specualtion is not acceptable. 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2008, 10:50:52 PM »

practically Tim is accusing LP
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2008, 10:51:16 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

I, for one would love to hear the TRUTH. That does not mean that it will have to be bashing. Telling The TRUTH should never hurt. If the truth hurts, then what does that have to say for Tim.

Agree with you. If we can't even listen to a truthful account , one mans opinion, what does that say about us ?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »

islandmonkey-
My thoughts exactly.   

Sad~but very appropriate. O/T, did you save yours to your computer?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2008, 10:54:21 PM »

Good night Monks...old and new....remember we are here for Caylee.....God Bless Tim and Leonard and everyone who has given so much to help with the searches.

Some people go to their first search with expectations that are either not fulfilled ( didn't find the person, it was too hard, it wasn't hard enough,  wasn't with the group they wanted to be with...etc.) or as in my case...my first search was beyond my wildest expectations. I was truly in AWE of the TES members and the volunteers.  Every search after that first one was IMO an honor. I sure didn't want to run the show or think I knew better than the experts.... some people with a little bit of experience think they are going to show the experts how to do it....keep that in mind..Also please remember TES works WITH LE in the areas they are searching TES has not given up on Caylee...there are over 100 TES members who will continue searching areas designated by LE. .sleep well....sorry if some were offended by my posts today...it was NOT personal.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2008, 10:54:27 PM »

Mr. Chuck, thanks for trying to make a difference. The sad fact is what you have discovered has been occurring since the last real honest search and that was for Kelly Nolan in the summer of 2007. I know what's been going on. And so do others. In fact most of us have been sugar coating the entire TES thing because that's all we have. We are Victims Right's Advocates here. I'm sure you have noticed by now. 

That's what we do.

Mr Chuck I am sorry that you were subjected to a less than honest effort to find a  resolution to what became of little Caylee.

If this post makes me unpopular, I can live with that - missing persons is not a popularity contest.

Thank you for your honesty and I still think we should be able to hear what Chuck as to say as well.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

I am interested to read as well Colt.

Didn't feel good at the onset, so am prepared.

Sorry..I can say no more about the search for Caylee. Kaas say's no "bashing".  If I can't post the facts about the search.......

I would like to add: There is still a VERY GOOD chance Caylee is located somewhere in the search area where the "Pings" were.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2008, 10:55:46 PM »

Hello, I have been out most of the day doing things that just had to be done, like orthadontists visits for my DD and other things that has been neglected for the past 4 or 5 days because of the time I chose to be active in this case.
  I can see that today was a very stressful day and some tempers got out of control, believe me I know what it feels like to think that there is someone that has a  problem with you  or with your opinion, of things...
   I have not been a member here for years nor do I sit in front of the computor all day everyday, but I really think because of my interest in missing children cases I would if I could.Yes there might be some of us that do stay on here more than others but to me that is their business, They are interested in this case and if this forum is what they love to do in their free time, more power to them, believe me , there are far worse things to become involved with then being sympathetic over a childs faith.
     I would like to also say that if you do feel like someone replies to your post unfairly just ignore that person, or else point it out to the Mod's in the right way and it will be taken care of, I trust the mods here and my hats go off to them because it is a really hard job that they have trying to keep up with everything they have to and even when they have to bann people they do it with respect....
  As far as Tim Miller and LP goes, I think it is best to just take a wait and see approach to all that is going on right now..I do not know everything that Tim  has heard nor what Lp has been told and just like on this board It would be unfair of me too judge them because until one or the other is PROVEN not to be trustworthy then I will not take sides but congradulate each one for what they have done already to help find Caylee, and for what they may do in the future.Sometimes things are not always what they seem......I think it would be a good thing to remember that and roll it around in our minds before we throw the first stone........for we may regret where it lands later on.................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2008, 10:56:09 PM »

I say this as an ojective individual who has followed missing person cases since 2005.

You can all have your opinions and you can think what you want; however, there when it comes to Tim Miller (TES) vs. Leonard Padilla in finding missing persons ... there is only one person who I would ever want if my loved one went missing and he does not wear a black hat.

Prior to Casey Anthony going missing, I had never heard of Padilla. Since this case I cannot get him off my TV screen.

Tim Miller has been searching for children and adults for years and has dedicated his life to it. If any of you think he gets rich off this stuff, you have no friggin idea what you are talking about ...

more to come ...
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2008, 11:01:48 PM »

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 

Kaas, I mean no disrespect, but I don't believe you were at the search site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.