April 24, 2024, 04:34:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339096 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: November 14, 2008, 02:08:55 PM »

RED ... btw .. you feeling better? Cause if you're not, I just made Monkey Doctor today. I can send him your way!

Brandi - you are getting way too good at this, LOL 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 14, 2008, 02:09:56 PM »

IMO, yesterday LP and Tim were obliterated.  Today it’s beginning to look like Murt is going to be obliterated.  Wouldn’t it be more proactive to just appreciate what each person is able to bring to the search?  Tim is wonderful at searches – no question about it and he is appreciated for it.  LP has gut instincts and an ability to motivate people – that’s needed, too.  Murt is bringing a live stream that EVERYONE is fascinated with and NO ONE else is bring to us.  So, as I see it, all three of these guys have the own unique qualities and talents and are able to assist in different ways.  WHY do they all have to be torn apart?!?  In the end, they’re just people, with all the imperfections that we all have and they are each just trying to help in their own way.  IMO, I am going to appreciate the good that each of them are willing to share with us.

As for what was found in the dive yesterday, it is very confusing.  We’ve been told it was a green plastic-like shamrock, we’ve been told it was broken open and I just heard Murt say that the shamrock was just like the picture that was sent to him and that it looked like a tarnished silver with maybe brass underneath (I’m thinking silver-coated), which is metal.  So who’s right?  Who’s wrong?  Maybe there was more than one shamrock.

Personally, I think that there’s more to this and that LE or the FBI have asked/requested/whatever that the “definitive” not be disclosed and so folks are talking around the subject.  I think that there’s just more to this that the public has been told.  It’s okay that they don’t tell us everything in order to protect the case.   

What bothers me is that you're either with Tim or against him. If you disagree with anything he's said or done, you must obviously be against him or what he stands for. I don't see why you can't appreciate his efforts as well as anybody else's, who is actually trying to find a missing child.  Is it all that cut and dry- all that black and white?  Anybody who is not Tim gets ripped to shreds.. for what? Just because they're NOT Tim? It really makes no sense.   Everybody who is doing something to find this child, should be given thanks.. not get dumped on for who they're not.  Tim is great. Nobody is doubting he hasn't helped a countless number of families get closure.  But Tim is not the only person willing to find Caylee.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #802 on: November 14, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »

According to Murt, OCSD does not consider Leonard search a legal search and they are not supporting it in any way.
So is it illegal or just not sanctioned? What is the "red button?" It sounds horrifying..

Seriously someone!!! I need to know about the red button..I am new here!! Is it minor electrical shock or something? I really need to know
Red button = banned from Monkeys

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 14, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »

Red,I agree with most of your post...Casey Anthony's trial being held in Orlando doesn't mean a rats tail to anyone though.The world knows and their honestly isn't a place she could go except maybe to Aruba to get a catch and release trial..We have to be real here for a second though Red....If not for JP,this place would not have ever been looked at again.Tim Miller is not infallible..I don't think Caylee is there anyway and never have..You are acting as though this is the first time the media has been live in devastating cases but do I need to remind you of the media on the war front in Iraq and Afghanistan? Times have changed Red and not for the good...jmo

Murt isnt media, he is as far from it as you can get.
He is a looky loo with a video camera who walks the line of obstructing or tampering with a investigation.

JMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #804 on: November 14, 2008, 02:11:03 PM »

The cross on the tree looks like something that my 5 y/o sister made at Vaction Bible School over the summer. 
I know Casey is slow, just think that if she were going to make a "memorial" for Caylee she might take a little more time on it and not make it so, how do I put this nicely, crappy?!

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #805 on: November 14, 2008, 02:11:21 PM »

It's about CAYLEE

Look at this little girl - this is what it is all about.  She needs to be looked for in other areas too!  Even if the odds are not in our favor.  It will take weeks for testing if anything is found - the trial is creeping up on is - it will be here in no time.

Yes, and notice monkeys Casey is in that photo too, but in the background and barely noticeable. Aside from getting convicted and spending the rest of her days in prison, I don't care what happens to Casey.

I never noticed she was in the background.  I just get lost looking at that sweet little girl with the big eyes and think at some point someone really cared for her.  Cared enough to put on that cute dress and put in those cute pic-tails...where is that caring from the family now?  It makes my heart hurt and blood boil thinking about it.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 14, 2008, 02:11:32 PM »

Well -- I haven't seen anything in our South Florida papers or news about Caylee being in the McDonalds in Coral Springs.

Any other S Florida monkeys hear anything about Caylee sightings??

Cindy?? Any updates 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: November 14, 2008, 02:11:40 PM »

RED ... btw .. you feeling better? Cause if you're not, I just made Monkey Doctor today. I can send him your way!

Brandi - you are getting way too good at this, LOL 

oops, needs a little cleaning up.

And thanks for the compliment! Smile

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: November 14, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »

[quote author=anothermonkey link=topic=4095.msg541081#msg541081
What bothers me is that you're either with Tim or against him. If you disagree with anything he's said or done, you must obviously be against him or what he stands for. I don't see why you can't appreciate his efforts as well as anybody else's, who is actually trying to find a missing child.  Is it all that cut and dry- all that black and white?  Anybody who is not Tim gets ripped to shreds.. for what? Just because they're NOT Tim? It really makes no sense.   Everybody who is doing something to find this child, should be given thanks.. not get dumped on for who they're not.  Tim is great. Nobody is doubting he hasn't helped a countless number of families get closure.  But Tim is not the only person willing to find Caylee.
[/quote]
I think I meant that nobody is doubting that he HAS helped.  Now I'm confused LOL  HE HAS HELPED AND NOBODY IS DOUBTING IT.  Ok.. that makes sense. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #809 on: November 14, 2008, 02:13:42 PM »

I think you all might be jumping to the WRONG conclusions here. JMO.  Murt is on scene, asking people- passing along a message- for donations of food, water, ice, gatorade, etc..  not everybody can go there and donate, obviously.  And not everbody has $20 or more to donate..  paypal accounts are free to create. You link them to a bank account, and you can easily send people money.  What better way to send them money for food and water, then to send it to somebody ON SCENE?  He can go get the stuff, or have somebody else get it, then transfer the money from paypal into his bank account so he can reimburse whoever bought the stuff.  People did this exact same thing when TES was searching.   

I can't believe this- IMO it sure seems like you're automatically assuming he is creating a paypal account for donations for himself. 

See, that's what I don't get. A lot here kvetch about Murt, but they're all watching him and commenting on his presentation. If we all stopped watching, maybe he'd stop broadcasting. (I personally don't care either way if he shows or not).

And, as long as I have the podium, I'd like something cleared up. Is it board policy that no posts that are less than flattering to TES, and that are flattering to LP will be allowed? That is the feeling I get.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: November 14, 2008, 02:13:56 PM »

Thank you, I see the beads are not the same either, but I wonder if you can buy the same beads/leather in a kit at Target.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 14, 2008, 02:14:11 PM »

I vowed to myself that I WOULD NOT voice my opinion about the search,and the goings on the past few days..BUT all I can say is.....

THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT I HAVE BEEN THINKING....This is absolutely ridiculous...

Like i said before...I am willing for Mr.Snuffalupagus  or Big Bird to find Caylee..anyone..I dont care who ya are..but PLEASE..PLEASE do it respectfully....

Being a medical professional, I get angry with people who wanna gawk at scenes....Its not pretty, folks..that person you pass by mangled on the road, etc is someone's loved one...I have seen death close up....It is ugly..and water deaths, even after a few months, is ugly, guys...And all of the arm chair sleuths looking at the live stream would vomit all over their keyboards if they saw that being drug outta t he water..trust me.....

I have to admit..I have been lurking over at Murt's too..but not anymore....

Its not fair for "lay people'' to be able to view a search..what if they did find her?
How horrible would it be to see them pull her baby bones out of that nasty water???And why would anyone wanna see that?

I think that if LP wants to search , then by all means...
If Ernie and Bert and Cookie wanna search, let them come too...
But by all means..please..please dont film it....

OK..I ma gonna go back to lurk mode....I love you guys....

"God dont like ugly"
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 14, 2008, 02:14:50 PM »

That one toy looks like a Star Wars Action Figure.  Can someone put that picture against a picture of the necklace in the tree, I will love you forever.
Those beads look round. The beads on the tree from what I could see looked like tri beads. You can google a tri bead image of them for better pic to compare with tree picture.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: November 14, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »

Murt is STILL insisting that there was a shamrock.  Wasn't it his hero LP who said there wasn't one?

I heard Murt say he saw  the shamrock himself - that it looked liked tarnished silver over brass. 

There are too many differences going on.  I've also heard bricks, concrete and red bricks.
Which is it?

Could it be that there is more that one shamrock?  Both brick and concrete?

Could it be that there is/are someone out there deliberately posting different wording to just confuse the issues and to create outbreaks of bickering?  If so, it looks like it's working IMO.

Yesterday, I posted that it is the Scared Monkey's forte' to check into these things and get to the truth.  Obviously, we're not being told the truth because there a so many differences. 

It hurts to see posters tearing apart people who are just trying to help, maybe they're not perfect, maybe they're not doing it the way we would, maybe we don't approve of everything, maybe they have some faults, BUT they are trying to help and in my opinion, they deserve some respect for actually getting out there and walking the walk.

I sure hope that the monkeys can dig into and find out what the real truth is here about the bricks/concrete the shamrock/shamrocks, etc.  I know I keep saying this (and I'll stop with this last time) but - I think there's more going on than we have been made privy to. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 14, 2008, 02:15:15 PM »

He is a looky loo with a video camera who walks the line of obstructing or tampering with a investigation.

JMO
If LE thought he was tampering, though,. don't you think they would have stopped him by now?  They know all about him, where he is, etc..  it would certainly be easy enough for them to tell him to back off.  Heck, if the Anthonys thought he was that much of a problem, I'm sure Cindy wouldn't waste a minute trying to have his a$$ on a platter.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: November 14, 2008, 02:16:57 PM »

The cross on the tree looks like something that my 5 y/o sister made at Vaction Bible School over the summer. 
I know Casey is slow, just think that if she were going to make a "memorial" for Caylee she might take a little more time on it and not make it so, how do I put this nicely, crappy?!

I agree with you Dolce....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: November 14, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »

That one toy looks like a Star Wars Action Figure.  Can someone put that picture against a picture of the necklace in the tree, I will love you forever.
Those beads look round. The beads on the tree from what I could see looked like tri beads. You can google a tri bead image of them for better pic to compare with tree picture.

Maybe case had different beads in her craft box. Who knows.. I have tri-beads and I also have a few other types of beads.  Either way, we still have no idea where any of this stuff- including the cross and the loose bead in the dirt- came from.  We do know that Cindy claims LP stole the one bead from her house... which would lead one to believe that it very well could have.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #817 on: November 14, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »

Well -- I haven't seen anything in our South Florida papers or news about Caylee being in the McDonalds in Coral Springs.

Any other S Florida monkeys hear anything about Caylee sightings??

Cindy?? Any updates 
I have not heard anything down this way in regards to it.  My parents live in Gainesville, and my Mom read me the article from the Gainesville Sun about Cindy going up there.  The media portrayed Cindy in a bad light (go figure) as she was looking into a tip that involved a child and her family.
Also wanted to add a note that my brother did mention to me last week that he has not seen Baez's daughter around campus lately.  He used to see her all the time as they frequent the same buildings for classes.  Does not mean she is not there, just maybe that she is staying on the DL.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 14, 2008, 02:18:01 PM »

Red,I agree with most of your post...Casey Anthony's trial being held in Orlando doesn't mean a rats tail to anyone though.The world knows and their honestly isn't a place she could go except maybe to Aruba to get a catch and release trial..We have to be real here for a second though Red....If not for JP,this place would not have ever been looked at again.Tim Miller is not infallible..I don't think Caylee is there anyway and never have..You are acting as though this is the first time the media has been live in devastating cases but do I need to remind you of the media on the war front in Iraq and Afghanistan? Times have changed Red and not for the good...jmo

JMO

We are talking about live streaming Dana..If Murt tips that line,it's his trub,not ours so why all the concern?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 14, 2008, 02:18:10 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

Folks ... this is not only over the line ... it is beyond comprehension.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

Would you want your missing loved one's search covered like this?

THANK YOU RED!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.