April 25, 2024, 12:13:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339119 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: November 14, 2008, 02:18:46 PM »

I think you all might be jumping to the WRONG conclusions here. JMO.  Murt is on scene, asking people- passing along a message- for donations of food, water, ice, gatorade, etc..  not everybody can go there and donate, obviously.  And not everbody has $20 or more to donate..  paypal accounts are free to create. You link them to a bank account, and you can easily send people money.  What better way to send them money for food and water, then to send it to somebody ON SCENE?  He can go get the stuff, or have somebody else get it, then transfer the money from paypal into his bank account so he can reimburse whoever bought the stuff.  People did this exact same thing when TES was searching.   

I can't believe this- IMO it sure seems like you're automatically assuming he is creating a paypal account for donations for himself. 

See, that's what I don't get. A lot here kvetch about Murt, but they're all watching him and commenting on his presentation. If we all stopped watching, maybe he'd stop broadcasting. (I personally don't care either way if he shows or not).

And, as long as I have the podium, I'd like something cleared up. Is it board policy that no posts that are less than flattering to TES, and that are flattering to LP will be allowed? That is the feeling I get.

Really?  Then you certainly haven't read the posts the last couple days.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: November 14, 2008, 02:19:01 PM »

O.k., throwing this out here....

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

-OK., if I were LE, I’d be mapping out the distance one could travel in every direction from the Lake Underhill Road cell tower in three hours and 30 minutes (we don’t know how fast she was driving or being driven).

O/T alert- WOW!  My Algebra Trig teacher would be so impressed!

Good thinking....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: November 14, 2008, 02:19:33 PM »

Murt isnt media, he is as far from it as you can get.
He is a looky loo with a video camera who walks the line of obstructing or tampering with a investigation.

JMO
If LE thought he was tampering, though,. don't you think they would have stopped him by now?  They know all about him, where he is, etc..  it would certainly be easy enough for them to tell him to back off.  Heck, if the Anthonys thought he was that much of a problem, I'm sure Cindy wouldn't waste a minute trying to have his a$$ on a platter.

Thats my point he is not media, just a looky loo and LE have better things to do then worry about him.
However he needs to be very careful in what he shows and says.
JMO
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: November 14, 2008, 02:20:02 PM »

Wow. First Kobe, now Dr. Lee. Hummm. I really respect Dr. Lee. Should we worry about this?

I am worried about Dr Lee.   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: November 14, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

Red I agree this is a circus and that the video coverage is a little much. There is a difference between Dave Holloway and the Anthonys in my opinion. Dave Holloway wanted Natalee found, the Anthony's don't want Caylee found. I believe the Anthony's have brought this circus upon themselves. Also, I think you are a wonderful person that works hard for missing people. Work I could never in my life do.

You miss the entire point if you even compare Dave Holloway with the Anthony's ... that is not the point.

The point is the search for Natalee and Caylee is still the search for a presumed missing dead girl. No one has the right to see that live ... NO ONE.

Many of you do not understand that you really have no right to see the details of a missing person case. That's why in every other case, you get pressers and day end summaries.

Never should this occur.

To me this is not about the Anthony's and that is why when I went down to search over Labor Day I may a concerted effort to draw attention away from the protesters at the house and back on the actual search for Caylee.

This is about Caylee and dammit she deserves so respect. This friggin clown show and media circus is far from the respect that Caylee Anthony deserves.

There is nothing more gut wrenching than searching for a child. Many of these cases and even covering them dealing with the pain and anguish have caused many sleepless nights.

Caylee deserves our respect and IMHO this is not it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: November 14, 2008, 02:23:54 PM »

Hiding Monkey- I also wondered about those Anthony yard pavers, but in relation to KCJackie's pics from last night.  If Casey was planning to dispose of a body (hate to think this, much less say it) in the water, she probably would have brought something from home to weigh it down.  I'm thinking she possibly took some backyard pavers, which would be noticed.  Hence, new pavers in the backyard would be necessary. IMO

Interesting and it had not crossed my mind. See, we monkeys are good.

It is so odd that the bag was weighted with bricks. Do litterbugs go to such trouble? Meticulous, scheming litterbugs???

Nothing about that bag makes sense on any level.  There has to be more to it.  I don't know anyone who weighs their trash down, you are absoloutely right!  The diver did say that the bag ripped as he was pulling it up.  Could there have been more there that was lost?

Yesterday, it was also said that the bag looked like there was animal damage to it.  An animal "could' have torn the bag open and taken the majority of whatever was in it away, leaving the heavy parts; i.e., bricks/concrete and a few toys, pieces of bone, etc. Just saying...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: November 14, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »

Couple of things,
First and foremost- NO ONE should be videotaping ANY search. Like Red said, what IF she was found!? Do we really want her disrespected by having pictures of her little body all over the internet!? Could you imagine how quickly pics/videos of that would spread? SHE deserves more than that! And anyone who wants to see those types of pictures, IMO, is sick.
Secondly, LE should know of any finds way before any media gets ahold of that info, for specifically THIS purpose- so that there is not constant confusion between the different groups related to this case (i.e. FBI, LE, searchers, etc), and furthermore, Leaking of vital information can also damage a criminal case. For that reason alone, I do not want to know specifics, I do not want to be the reason that someone gets off of their murder charge. I would like to see searches and finds, done professionally, with discretion.
(btw, nothing I have posted is directed at ANYONE here at SM- and it has to be said, that as much as murt thinks he is "helping" and doing the public a service, I believe he is becoming a stumbling block for this whole investigation-and rather quickly)

Now, about the Polygraphs.
I realize that CA has used the excuse of being medicated, per her attny, however I am having an issue with it.
Of course anti psychotic meds, anti depressants, anti anxiety meds can cause reactions in your body when you are on them, BUT, the thing is, (and I could be way off here- I'm not a DR.) lets say, for instance, she is on valiums. Her demeanor would be "blah", if you will, and possibly her heart rate would be slower, but couldn't that be taken into effect? If her heart is going at a constant rate, would it not still rise if she was "stressed" over a certain question? I realize that Polys aren't permissable in court, and at this point, there is just no way her lawyer will allow her to participate in one, but anyone who has ever watched Law and Order, or 24, or CSI or any "crime-fighting" shows KNOWS that guilty parties try to HIDE things. They are never forthcoming with information..unless it is blatently false (right Casey?)...ugh...this situation is just so frustrating.

klaas, did you get my post last night? 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: November 14, 2008, 02:28:20 PM »

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

Red I agree this is a circus and that the video coverage is a little much. There is a difference between Dave Holloway and the Anthonys in my opinion. Dave Holloway wanted Natalee found, the Anthony's don't want Caylee found. I believe the Anthony's have brought this circus upon themselves. Also, I think you are a wonderful person that works hard for missing people. Work I could never in my life do.

You miss the entire point if you even compare Dave Holloway with the Anthony's ... that is not the point.

The point is the search for Natalee and Caylee is still the search for a presumed missing dead girl. No one has the right to see that live ... NO ONE.

Many of you do not understand that you really have no right to see the details of a missing person case. That's why in every other case, you get pressers and day end summaries.

Never should this occur.

To me this is not about the Anthony's and that is why when I went down to search over Labor Day I may a concerted effort to draw attention away from the protesters at the house and back on the actual search for Caylee.

This is about Caylee and dammit she deserves so respect. This friggin clown show and media circus is far from the respect that Caylee Anthony deserves.

There is nothing more gut wrenching than searching for a child. Many of these cases and even covering them dealing with the pain and anguish have caused many sleepless nights.

Caylee deserves our respect and IMHO this is not it.

The Antnonys want Caylee found, they just want her found their way.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: November 14, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »

Hiding Monkey- I also wondered about those Anthony yard pavers, but in relation to KCJackie's pics from last night.  If Casey was planning to dispose of a body (hate to think this, much less say it) in the water, she probably would have brought something from home to weigh it down.  I'm thinking she possibly took some backyard pavers, which would be noticed.  Hence, new pavers in the backyard would be necessary. IMO

Interesting and it had not crossed my mind. See, we monkeys are good.

It is so odd that the bag was weighted with bricks. Do litterbugs go to such trouble? Meticulous, scheming litterbugs???

Great question Goodnmad.....I've been asking myself the same question....why would a litterbug go to the trouble of weighting down a bag of "stuff"....and does the litterbug always carry bricks around??.....lol

maybe a scheming litterbug would collect pavers/bricks/red bricks/concrete and that's why everything is so confusing.  Confusion!  The pot stirring effect that makes people question and get frustrated and angry.  Hmmmm....just something that a defensive attorney is trained to do....just saying...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: November 14, 2008, 02:29:17 PM »

Well, I just answered my own question.  Target sells several bead kits.  Do we have receipts for Target???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: November 14, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »

I think you all might be jumping to the WRONG conclusions here. JMO.  Murt is on scene, asking people- passing along a message- for donations of food, water, ice, gatorade, etc..  not everybody can go there and donate, obviously.  And not everbody has $20 or more to donate..  paypal accounts are free to create. You link them to a bank account, and you can easily send people money.  What better way to send them money for food and water, then to send it to somebody ON SCENE?  He can go get the stuff, or have somebody else get it, then transfer the money from paypal into his bank account so he can reimburse whoever bought the stuff.  People did this exact same thing when TES was searching.   

I can't believe this- IMO it sure seems like you're automatically assuming he is creating a paypal account for donations for himself. 

See, that's what I don't get. A lot here kvetch about Murt, but they're all watching him and commenting on his presentation. If we all stopped watching, maybe he'd stop broadcasting. (I personally don't care either way if he shows or not).

And, as long as I have the podium, I'd like something cleared up. Is it board policy that no posts that are less than flattering to TES, and that are flattering to LP will be allowed? That is the feeling I get.

I guess not.  SM gave a whole new meaning to fair and balanced!!   IMO
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #831 on: November 14, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »

I couldn't have said that better.. I have no applauding monkey... I've always said that TV is only a reflection of society..the put on what people want to watch..if you don't like it, turn it off..

The second part I won't touch with a 10ft pole...I like coming here and posting 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 14, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »

Murt isnt media, he is as far from it as you can get.
He is a looky loo with a video camera who walks the line of obstructing or tampering with a investigation.

JMO
If LE thought he was tampering, though,. don't you think they would have stopped him by now?  They know all about him, where he is, etc..  it would certainly be easy enough for them to tell him to back off.  Since he is not actually breaking any law I don't think telling him to back off is an option....as I understand it...the park doesn't need LE's approval to let them search...I am concerned that murt asked for certified divers to come and volunteer....what a liability that could be if a diver got injured....bitten.....   Heck, if the Anthonys thought he was that much of a problem, I'm sure Cindy wouldn't waste a minute trying to have his a$$ on a platter. Again only as I understand it she DID try to get the dive stopped for 2 days ...but it seems they were unsuccessful....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #833 on: November 14, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »

Ok I have been quiet for a pretty long time on this subject, but today I thought that the "bickering" would have subsided and people would have realized the reasonings behind some of the moderation being done.

The "truth" that some posters "have to tell" is just THEIR account of what THEY saw.  How in the world is ONE person, or TWO people for that matter, going to be able to know every single last possible detail of an entire day filled with over 1500+ people when viewing just what they can see within their own area of vision?  So technically it would not be "the truth", but rather a "personal account of a situation after review" in ONES OWN TERMS. 

SM is a very respected board, for this very reason.  They post the facts, F-A-C-T-S, which is why so many other boards come here to read and take it back to their boards.  Why on Earth would Red or Klaas want the blame to fall on US for allowing FALSE TRUTH or "MISREPRESENTED" TRUTHS to be posted here under the terms of "TRUTH"?  Why ruin a long standing reputation?

They have, IMO, been very lenient and aloud a LOT of crap to be posted over the past week.  Including stuff from Murt, who I personally think has a good heart, just does not know when to shut up and turn the dang camera off.  He has caused A LOT of problems, and made a lot of problems for himself.  (Not to mention for Dakota as well)

So I am done ranting now, but please just remember that everyone sees things differently and interprets them differently, and putting ones own interpretation to a board can not be considered truth unless both sides are FULLY and FACTUALLY represented.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #834 on: November 14, 2008, 02:31:29 PM »

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

Folks ... this is not only over the line ... it is beyond comprehension.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

Would you want your missing loved one's search covered like this?

Finally.... You took the words right out of my mouth.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: November 14, 2008, 02:31:51 PM »

If you want to talk about a REAL 3-ring circus:

Meet and Greet at the Anthony’s tomorrow – with a preacher there.

WHY??  A meet and greet!  Why??  This IS the real 3-ring circus.

The Anthony’s do NOT deserve one iota of attention for something this disgraceful!  IMO

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 14, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »

According to Murt, OCSD does not consider Leonard search a legal search and they are not supporting it in any way.
So is it illegal or just not sanctioned? What is the "red button?" It sounds horrifying..

Seriously someone!!! I need to know about the red button..I am new here!! Is it minor electrical shock or something? I really need to know

minor electrical shock...LOL  When a person is banned from this site, it's often referred to as receiving the red button, which happens when someone disobeys forum rules, argues with admin. uses vulgarities, that kind of thing!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 14, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »

nicnic - just saw it, LOL 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: November 14, 2008, 02:33:45 PM »

Well -- I haven't seen anything in our South Florida papers or news about Caylee being in the McDonalds in Coral Springs.

Any other S Florida monkeys hear anything about Caylee sightings??

Cindy?? Any updates 
I have not heard anything down this way in regards to it.  My parents live in Gainesville, and my Mom read me the article from the Gainesville Sun about Cindy going up there.  The media portrayed Cindy in a bad light (go figure) as she was looking into a tip that involved a child and her family.
Also wanted to add a note that my brother did mention to me last week that he has not seen Baez's daughter around campus lately.  He used to see her all the time as they frequent the same buildings for classes.  Does not mean she is not there, just maybe that she is staying on the DL.

We really get nothing case related on the news here (Miami). Ever since they announced the grand jury convening, our coverage is nill.

Our local NBC affiliate will provide a one sentence update sometimes at 6:30 AM, but nothing else.

I assumed that the coverage 'waned' due to considerations about finding a jury pool eventually.

But still -- if the Coral Springs police were hot on the trail of a car with Caylee in it, you'd think they'd at least put the licence plate on the news.

Jackie thanks for everything you are doing.  Please stay safe. The majority of our beautiful state is a haven for all sorts of wildlife. (actually one of the reasons I love it here). And tourists 

In terms of gators....sorry to tell you all that they were here first. Developers chose to build homes and parks (and golf courses) in areas that are the natural habitat of these creatures. And developers continue to. I guess the alligators didn't get the memo that they were supposed to move.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 14, 2008, 02:34:05 PM »

Dolce - thanks 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.